1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
scramble the egg [mission]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 6:20:24 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

Isra looks down at the egg in her hands. It reminds her of the one that's been sitting in her gazebo in the garden, her pokemon tending to it in passing. The ever present warmth of the many bodies that call her estate home being plenty enough to offer it the nurturing it surely needs to eventually hatch. And perhaps the sun does it more good than her nightly endeavors truly could.

The egg she holds now is, of course, a different story. This one has been forced into her hands by a hurrying NPC. The quest practically forced on and her and for one reason or another Isra has accepted it. The idea of carrying the egg from one play to another wasn't terribly troublesome anyway. They likely could have found some other business to have in the kingdom they were headed towards.

She looks up, eyes scanning the supposed 'jump quest' they had stumbled upon. The idea being jumping across the fog filled chasm before them without falling and inevitably dying. "I feel like this egg might be more trouble than it's worth." not because she won't accept the challenge, by all means she'll do it with the egg in hand. Isra just isn't convinced it'll be worth it.

Icy spears form in the air before her, piercing the first of the platforms and giving her a temporary point to jump to that;s closer than the original one. She takes it with relative ease, moving swiftly over the slippery spears to find footing on the ground suspended above the chasms.

"What do you think?"

link

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #8e4e5d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
scramble the egg [mission]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 6:33:43 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
CHEVALIER
LES PILIERS D'UN CHEVALIER SONT LES PILIERS DE DIEU.
ITEMS

ENDEAVORS

listed here

Remiel spares a moment to assess the distance between their current rocky platform and the one across from it. In real life, even entertaining the idea of a jump across it was a fool's errand. Why, he even struggled to imagine Olympic athletes being able to cross the distance.

But here in the virtual world, he supposed, anything was possible. And their enhanced strength and ease of movement certainly gave faith to the idea that they could make it if only they perfectly timed their leap. It was hard to account for the physics in this realm, but... he was almost certain such a jump was possible without cheats.

The black knight turns to his companion, however, after she summons a large icy spear to help close the gap. Now he's absolutely certain they can. "If they pay us with nothing more than just the metal coats they promised, then I would agree." He responds, creating some distance between himself and the gap as his armor seems to whirr to life with mechanical sounds: the revving up of a Shift Gear. "But let's imagine they have some other reward that will make it worthwhile. They typically do... don't they?"

He stops just a few feet past Isra, then sharply turns around as he drops into a runner's stance. His eyes focused on the large gap ahead, he speaks. "I'll cross first. My physical enhancements grants me an edge here. After I do, I'll make sure your attempt succeeds as well. Understood?" He nods.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times