Stormy Silph
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 2, 2020 22:23:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Visiting Slateport brought both pain and relief. Walking the streets, Stormy could see the life pouring back into the city, the efforts being taken to return to the normal. But she still remembered, vividly, the tragedy that had befallen this place, the destruction.[break][break]

The woman glances away, under the prying eyes of passersby, as she makes her way toward her destination.[break][break]

Dahlia had requested her company over coffee, a simple and mundane interaction but she couldn't help but feel the slightest tug of anxiety. She hadn't formally met the commissioner in the past. She had merely been both the witness and the rescuer on a few occasions. [break][break]

Her hand wraps around the metal handle, pushing the door inside and feeling the vacuum of air suck the door closed behind her. The bell above her chimes and her gaze sweeps the small cafe briefly, searching for the familiar face of Dahlia Goode.[break][break]

Upon finding her, Stormy's composure melts into a soft smile as she approaches. With a dip of her head, she offers a greeting.[break][break]

"Commissioner! It's good to see you, I hope you've been well."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 8:09:12 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 at the bell, dahlia rises from her seat. a book rests on the table, the tail of a ribbon marker tickling the edge of it with serpentine green. she smiles too.

"i have been, stormy!" dahlia embraces her softly and crowns her cheeks with kisses. "and you? thank you for taking time out of your day for me. i never had the chance to thank you personally."

her glance falls in half-lidded shapes. silver crescents of remembrance that fail to swing back to full.

"anyhoo. your favourite drink is...?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 7, 2020 21:09:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy is breathless as she's pulled into a warm hug and gentle kisses press against her soft cheeks. She hadn't been expecting such an affectionate welcome, but she returns the gesture with a smile and a squeeze.[break][break]

The woman tucks loose hair behind her ear as she composes herself, the slightest hint of colour betraying how thankful she is for the warm greeting. [break][break]

"Good! Good, good, that's good!"[break][break]

She tumbles over her words for a moment, unsure how to express how relieved she is to hear that the woman has been well. She chuckles softly to break the ice until Dahlia does just that by asking what her favourite drink is.[break][break]

"Oh, ahh.. just a coffee, actually! Nothing in it, I'm sure there's sugar packets at the table. Thank you!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2020 23:01:42 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "nothing special? they do have the watmel berry refresher now." she moves for the counter. "it comes with coconut milk."

sooner than later, dahlia returns with their drinks. the service is faster than expected— perhaps, a perk of their stations, or a case of nerves rushing amateur employees' hands.

as dahlia sets stormy's cup down with a healthy dose of sugar packets, she takes a sip from her own coffee.

"how is life as a member of the elite four treating you?" dahlia sets her cup down by her book. "there are a lot of expectations, after all."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 12, 2020 22:19:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy chuckles breathlessly at her suggestion a warm tint tickling her cheeks.[break][break]

"Maybe I'll try it next time, I get stressed when I take a look at the menu, it changes all the time."[break][break]

Dahlia leaves and returns in a flash, dual-wielding drinks and presenting a warm smile. The moment her warm cup is set down she wraps her fingers around it greedily, eventually opting for a sugar packet.[break][break]

While her companion sips at her coffee, Stormy reclines against her chair and thoroughly enjoys the moment, the idle chatter and white noise around them. It's relaxing.[break][break]

"It keeps me busy, but I like busy. I don't mind it at all, keeps my mind focused."[break][break]

She chuckles again, idly stirring her drink before lifting it to her lips.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 7:43:45 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "you too?" dahlia's fingers tap in crisp staccato against the cover of her book. "if i have nothing to do, i go insane."

she laughs softly. through the window, a medicham walks by with its trainer. their gaits are steady, almost aimless. no vestige of impatience or rush.

"well, i just hope that you enjoy it as much as you can." she breathes loosely. "and that you don't burn out. pardon the pun. sometimes i feel like being such an esteemed trainer is more stressful than being commissioner."

again she laughs.

"any worries? you can be honest with me, stormy."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 21:32:14 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy's eyes are drawn to the tapping of Dahlia's fingers before they find the woman's face again. She offers a smile in response to her laughter, and the stiffness in her muscles from visiting Dahlia in such a normal scenario - as friends - begins to melt away. This feels nice.[break][break]

She leans forward in her chair, acutely aware of the soft squeak as she shifts her weight. Her fingers drum quietly against the side of her cup, stroking the papery surface.[break][break]

"I will admit, sometimes it feels like I'm balancing too many precarious trays - I've started to really feel for waiters and am honestly impressed with their balancing abilities. I mean, really, have you seen how many plates they can carry around?"[break][break]

Awkwardly, she clears her throat, having gone off on a tangent. Her index finger resumes anxiously tapping the side of her cup in no particular rhythm, slowing when Dahlia laughs again.[break][break]

"Unfortunately, worry comes with the territory. Working for and alongside the League is something I want to do, so I'll take the good and bad. Even when the bad is strange Pokemon coming out of the sky."[break][break]

She smiles a little bit, but the gesture is tense, like she's cracking a risky joke and isn't sure the other party will agree with her humor.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 5:43:13 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "oh my gosh, right? when they balance the plates across the entirety of their arm?" dahlia raises her arms as if they were draped with responsibilities. "i always get anxious seeing them."

briefly, she expects her stoutland to be beside her. wilfred's warmth. the comforting locks of fur within hand's reach. instead, she finds solace in the hot paper of her cup, the cardboard sleeve barely enough to keep the heat from burning her.

"if only we can plug the sky in some way." with pinched fingers, dahlia pretends to cork an invisible hole. "i'll ask our new head scientist about that possibility."

she laughs and takes a sip. quickly, dahlia runs her tongue across her teeth, worried for stains.

"what plates are you balancing, then?" dahlia says. "i hope it's not all work-related."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 19:59:27 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy chuckles, nodding as Dahlia extends her arms in the same manner those talented servers do. She can picture it now, the plates and trays balanced perfectly. Drinks delivered unspilled, food impeccably placed and never jostled.[break][break]

"Me too! I feel like I'm always holding my breath when I see them. I'd be so scared to even try it."[break][break]

The woman's hand seems to reach for something at her side, quickly adjusting to reattach to the side of her cup. Stormy says nothing, and instead offers a wistful smile when she pinches her fingers together. [break][break]

"Wouldn't that be nice? What an easy solution for such a predicament."[break][break]

She sighs, taking a slow sip of her coffee. She grows lost in thought for a moment, dwelling on the impossible task and danger of more wormholes opening. Dahlia brings her back with an easier topic, though admittedly Stormy is unsure how to respond.[break][break]

"No, no, not all work-related. Work is probably the least of my concerns, honestly. I know what to do in that respect. It's probably why I'm so willing to throw myself into my job, because it's easier to deal with than my social life."[break][break]

Another chuckle but it's forced this time, and she attempts to cure the awkwardness with another sip.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 4:42:11 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "have a bad egg or two?"

dahlia does not mean to pry— but she knows little of the lady before her. aside from all of the tired reports, the official documentation, and the way her name is kindled in conversation, the commissioner realizes the terrible vacancy of relationship she has with those who represent the region.

"too bad you can't cook them in a lavaridge hot spring." dahlia's toes wiggle in their shoes. she wonders how those waters feel like. "anything i can do to help?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 22:06:51 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy sighs, chuckling a bit to relieve some stress. [break][break]

"Or two, yeah."[break][break]

The woman leans back in her seat and it creaks quietly from the strain. She finds herself staring out the window for a moment, mesmerized by the passersby. [break][break]

"Drat, you've figured out my secret plan."[break][break]

Her eyes sparkle with mirth as she smirks. The expression quickly fades, however, as Dahlia offers her assistance.[break][break]

"Unless you can be the angel on my shoulder instead of the devil, and tell me the exact right thing to say instead of the wrong - I think I'm on my own, unfortunately. I appreciate the thought, though."[break][break]

She crosses and then uncrosses her legs under the table.[break][break]

"What about you, though? Don't tell me I'm the first date you've been on. I'd be flattered, of course, but makes me wonder if I should be worried."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 3:58:04 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 dahlia laughs. the mirrored humour is enough to lighten her shoulders. she leans against the table, a lazy slouch to her posture.

"oh, i'm not too bad with advice." dahlia slips in. words are minced and pull away from crossing into stormy's own. "i've met some of the others personally. bailey, kyle, mateo."

she moves her legs too, crossing them and uncrossing them. her body echoes stormy's own, although it is clad in conserative cuts. no open-toe heels. nothing too colourful. dahlia misses the slippers waiting for her at home.

"if this was a meeting to scold you for whatever reason, you would have known beforehand." dahlia flutters her fingers as if to dispel dust, eyes trained on stormy's own. "i'm not a fan of surprises."

as she reaches for her drink, her hand hits the cup. it topples and spills.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 26, 2020 22:48:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy blinks in surprise when she mentions Bailey, Kyle, and Mateo. They weren't who she had been talking about, but she remains quiet and thoughtful. It's occurred to her that she hasn't really formally met Bailey or Mateo, or even Perse for that matter. They were familiar with each other, of course, but she wasn't close to any of them.[break][break]

"Kyle and I are close. He's one of my best friends."[break][break]

She smiles thoughtfully as she feels Dahlia's legs shift beneath the table. In response, she tucks her toes in to avoid accidentally kicking the other woman.[break][break]

However, at Dahlia's misunderstanding of her question, Stormy blushes a bit, raising her hands in surrender and chuckling nervously.[break][break]

"No, no, I was only kidding."[break][break]

Dahlia reaches out for her drink but her reach overextends, missing its target. The cup topples and Stormy gasps as the coffee spills across the table. It splashes up against her face and she wipes it from her cheek in surprise.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
595 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 28, 2020 22:30:16 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
 "oh! oops!"

dahlia scoops the cup back up and withdraws her book away, closer to the table's edge. quickly, she pulls napkins from the metal dispenser on their table and smothers the growing pool.

"i was only kidding too, stormy." dahlia says. "unless you do have something?"

she raises her brow, laughing as she dips a coffee stained finger into her mouth. she plucks it clean with her lips before pulling more napkins.

"i've made a scene! how about we clean and we can go off on our merry way some place else."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
coffee [c]
POSTED ON May 31, 2020 21:03:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy reaches for the napkins in kind, likely bumping fingers in her hurry to soak up the mess before it began to drip off the table. She could feel eyes lingering on their table at the brief commotion but she pays them no mind.[break][break]

"No, no. I don't have anything."[break][break]

She smiles a bit as Dahlia finishes cleaning up the mess. At the mention of the scene they've caused, Stormy glances over her shoulder and purses her lips.[break][break]

"Sure, we can get out of here!"[break][break]

The woman is quick and quiet as she collects her things and abandons the situation, dropping coffee-soaked napkins in the trash on her way out. [break][break]

"Anyplace in mind? I'm not super familiar with the area, I'm afraid."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay