august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 2:21:23 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

there was a beach party happening at slateport beach tonight. after the tower challenge it was recommended by the group go celebrate. it wasn't exactly mateo's style, but what the hell? he's never been to a party this big before, so it should be fun!

so far they were there for almost three hours. he was getting his SUN TANNING on, even though he was already darker than he needed to be. but it felt good letting the rays dance on his skin. man he sure was thirsty, "ahhh, it's so hot...man i'm thirsty..." he could go for a drink right now. maybe with the taste of a fruit too.

notes: go, go, go, go, go, go, who's next?!

[attr="class","merktagI"]@open

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 2:40:50 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","everybody"]
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

The table assortment had plenty of fruits, snacks, and even a make-your-own margarita station powered by one of the several generators scattered around the party. While Remiel eyed the nearby barbecue, however, Guavafang was far more interested in, well... the guavas. The Noibat fluttered off of the admin's shoulder and towards a tiki lamp that overlooked the fruit platter. She blew out the fire with a Tailwind before perching upon it. 

She would crawl down the tiki lamp and attempt to snatch a guava with her jaws afterwards, but was constantly interrupted by party-goers hogging the platter for themselves and shooing her away.

Clad in a black tank, striped blue beach shorts, and flip-flops, in the meantime, Remiel held his lover's hand as they ambled along the edges of the dance floor on the beach. They'd come down from the villa he'd recently purchased to mingle with the locals. And, though he had struggled to convince her (and himself, quite frankly), the young royal was rather pleased with their experience so far.

It certainly was lively.

[attr="class","calcifet"]

personal bingo prompts

✓ BARBECUE
☐ ARE YOU OKAY?
☐ SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS
☐ SEASHORE HOUSE

themesummer beach party mix

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 2:59:11 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

"so hot..." mateo would stand from his beach chair. removing himself from the scene, he'd come to accidentally bump into . "oof, sorry man!" raising the shades over his head, he'd come massage the nape of his neck. "let me buy you a drink as an apology, i should really watch where i'm going." looking up to the sky, mateo would add, "it's just so hot, dude." fanning himself, he'd look back toward , "so how about that drink? on the house!"

it was literally on the house. free of charge really, but he didn't need to know that. it was common courtesy considering mateo wasn't watching where he was going. hopefully the guy would have a good attitude about the situation. "i'll even throw in some star fruit for you and your girl!"

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 3:23:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

Perhaps the young royal should have kept a sharper eye out instead of looking at Isra.

Regardless, Remiel blinked and snapped out of it just as the other young man began to apologize. "Hm? It's no worry, I assure you." He calmly replied, holding up an open and reassuring palm. "Sounds like you're in need of a drink far more than we are." He added, briefly noting with his stormy grey eyes that there was no sign of any bartender charging at the margarita station. He turned back to the young tanned male when he made mention of a fruit.

"Star... fruit?" He reiterated, quirking an eyebrow. "I can't say I've ever had that." He paused to turn back to his raven-haired lass, his thumb tracing gentle circles on the surface of the dainty hand he held. "Care to give it a try?"

personal bingo prompts

✓ BARBECUE
☐ ARE YOU OKAY?
☐ SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS
☐ SEASHORE HOUSE

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 3:48:07 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
There is an unusual nervousness in how her fingers keep fluttering in his, because no matter how hard she tries the brightness of the world beyond her umbrella is startling. She is only here to witness it because the man at her side has asked it of her.

Suddenly they are speaking and Isra is pulled from the bright blue that has her enraptured back to remiel and- "Mateo."

She turns to Remiel the lace trimmed parasol bobbing on her shoulder with the movement. "Of course, it wouldn't do to deny him anyway now would it?"

There is a flutter in the fabric of her sundress, caused by the wings of the hydreigon that lurks behind her, offring shade in much the same manner as the parasol. Matching white, even in the sun she seems like a ghost.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 3:58:36 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

"wha--?!" it was none other than . what a small world, "no way, i haven't seen you in forever. i thought you left hoenn or somethin'." who would have thought he'd run into her again. "what brings you to a place like this? you don't seem like the party type, let alone the type to be in such a crowded place." he'd examine her to ensure that she was real. it wasn't until his eyes maneuvered toward her hand, only to see that it was connected to the guy he bumped!

"this guy your brother or somethin'?" yeah, cause holding hands indicated a familial bond. mateo was quite the naive person when it came to romance. "that's great!" he'd pat 's shoulder repeatedly, "you should keep looking out for your family. too many creeps running around hoenn these days, let me treat you two siblings to some star fruit!" grabbing hold of one of the caterers, mateo would ask, "hey! would you mind gettin' us some star fruit?" the guy ran off per mateo's request. "thankfully they come already cut, seedless, and ripe, so it should definitely be ready to snack on once he's back!" mateo cheerfully grinned.

[attr="class","merktagI"],

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 4:28:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

The moment Isra revealed an ounce of recognition, Remiel was quick to shift his eyes back towards this 'Mateo' and scrutinize him a little more. He did look somewhat... familiar. Had he been in the newspaper recently? His name... he couldn't possibly be the same Mateo from—

'This guy your brother or somethin'?'

Remiel found himself thankful he hadn't been drinking water in that moment. He likely would have choked on it. As the young man kept rambling on, the royal blinked at him with disbelief for a moment, before looking at Isra with a silent plea for an explanation. The two hardly looked alike, but... he supposed Mateo couldn't be faulted for assuming such a thing. Even he had never seen any of Isra's reported siblings for himself.

Meanwhile, just nearby and on the other side of the dance pit, there seemed to be a commotion when one of the volleyball players spiked the ball head-on into another's face. "Oh my gooood! Are you okay?!" They exclaimed, attending to the injured (and seemingly woozy) player while another one picked up the ball and laughed with a cocky grin. This was the same one, of course, that had spiked the ball in the first place.

"Looks like the losing team just lost a player! Any one of you wanna take his place?" He smirked, holding the ball up and announcing his challenge to everyone over the sound of the booming speakers and chatter.

Remiel was, certainly, quite interested in trying this star fruit. But his eyes were distracted as they fixed on the cocky man. His fingers unlaced themselves from Isra's. He had half a mind to go over.

personal bingo prompts

✓ BARBECUE
✓ ARE YOU OKAY?
☐ SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS
☐ SEASHORE HOUSE

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 5:34:26 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
When Remiel looks to Isra for answers he will find her giggling, and those same giggles turn to the more rarely heard gigglesnort as Isra tries to contain herself.

"I hope he's not one of my brothers." she says through the sound, mellowing out as she speaks.

"The others are going to kill him for some of the things we've done together if he is." whether or not either of the men before her might catch her rift was debatable, but she sets it aside as quickly and easily as she stated it.

Something else catches Remiel's attention and when his hand leaves her she sees an opportunity. The woman nudges him forward, forcing him to take a step whether he truly wants to or not.

Fruit can wait. Or at least, she'll remember to save a bite or two for him.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 5:47:15 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

a brow arose toward isra's comment and remiel's expression. had there been something on his face? just in case mateo would massage his chin. "no way, that guy's got a killer spike." but it didn't sit right with mateo as to how he just grinned without being apologetic. "someone should definitely teach that guy a lesson!" he was prepared to clobber the man, but violence was probably not the answer. just the thought of holding him back held him in place.

just as mateo was ready to step up, he'd stop midway. "actually i'm too hungry and hot," turning toward , who looked to have possessed some interest, mateo would smile upon concocting, what he thought to be his own, an idea, "lady isra's bro, why don't you go!" he'd pat the man upon the shoulder, and chanted, "sports! sports! sports! come on, lady 'i'," he'd refer to , calling her by a nickname, "let's cheer for your bro, go teach this ass a lesson!"

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 17:49:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

Remiel narrowed his eyes at Isra's taunting (yet endearing) giggle. Humor amongst old friends... and him as the proverbial 'butt' of the joke. He imagined this was an experience he would repeat often in the future. After all, Isra almost certainly had more friends than he in Hoenn. But, in the grand scheme of things, he certainly didn't mind.

He'd have to find some way to bring about that gigglesnort again at some point tonight, however. It was easy to tease. And, on top of that, he'd need to get her back from the slight blush that developed on her cheek with her last comment.

Their attention turned back to Mateo as he acknowledged the volleyball game nearby himself. 

Sports sports sports?

Just as he'd been reiterating the phrase, casting a glance down at Mateo's hand on his shoulder, Remiel was nudged forward by Isra as well. With a defeated sigh, but a very real desire to give that arrogant buffoon a taste of his own medicine, the Galarian prince agreed. "Very well."

And so he walked off to accept the challenge, stretching his arms upward and sideways as he maneuvered through the gap between dance party and volleyball game. The shirtless buffoon almost immediately took notice of him. "Haha, alriiiight man! Let's see what ya got!"

personal bingo prompts

✓ BARBECUE
✓ ARE YOU OKAY?
✓ SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS
☐ SEASHORE HOUSE

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 20:39:29 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
Isra is looking at Mateo when they start chanting about sports sports sports and just as baffled by how well her comment flew over his head as she is how enthralled with sports everyone on the beach seems to be.

It's well beyond her, something that's never existed in her scope of the world and she realizes she doesn't actually know what's going on as they urge Remiel forward. Once he's left her Isra turns to the only other face she knows in the crowd right now.

Leaning in she asks Mateo in a whisper "How does..... cheering work, actually? For sports I mean?"

She knows how they do it in the fight rings but she has a feeling that is not what mateo is talking about here.

"And he's really not my brother, I don't want a fourth one."

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 1:09:33 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

not her brother? when he takes a double look he can't see any resemblance. maybe they were cousins or just really good friends? "is that so? i got ya!" mateo would give her a beaming smile, "sorry about the misinterpretation, haha!" suddenly their fruits and beverages arrived. mateo, grabbing his own drink and fruit, would start to chow down and drink until his heart couldn't take it anymore. "mmm, the taste of fruit! so good!"

the busboy would hand both her own and 's star fruits. "early you asked..." he'd munch upon his fruit before continuing, "you asked how does one 'cheer', you never had anyone to cheer for or somethin'? it's easy," with all his heart he would shout, "go, go, lady i's guy! go, go, lady i's guy! go, go, lady i's guy!" he didn't exactly know 's name, so this would have to do! "like that! you can just cheer him on by callin' his name or just by screaming some dumb rhyme! it's pretty fun, you get to be as loud as you want and let all those amp'd up feelings out! don't be afraid, i!"

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 18:07:34 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

Remiel entered the game and was immediately given the ball to serve it. He flexed his toes into the sand as he glared back at the buffoon on the other side of the net, who cockily strutted about as he waited. Then, when he was ready, the Galarian stepped backward before rushing forward to gain some momentum. In one swift motion, he executed an underhand serve that sent the volleyball flying sharply into the sky over the net. It eclipsed the sun for a moment before descending, at which point the opposing team was quick to return it.

There was a bit of a back and forth from then on. When the buffoon pushed aside one of his teammates and tried to aggressively spike the ball down, however, Remiel was there to attack block. There was a sharp whistle afterwards. Their amateur referee called out the attacker for a center line violation. And, though he was annoyed to have received it, he cast the ball back to Remiel's team and flexed his pecs. The game continued. 

In the time between taking their places and serving the ball once more, the young royal spared a glance at his girl and her old friend. It was clear Mateo was excitedly attempting to teach her something.

personal bingo prompts

✓ BARBECUE
✓ ARE YOU OKAY?
✓ SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS
☐ SEASHORE HOUSE

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
dance the night away
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 22:45:40 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
Isra cannot be sure the man understands what she means but at least he seems to have accepted that Remiel is not her brother. The conversation is quickly drowned out however when Isra finds a plate of fruit in her hand. She stares at it a moment before her eyes return to the volleyball game. Mindlessly a single piece of fruit makes its way to her mouth as she watches and listens.

Her eyes return to mateo when he starts chanting. The touch of blush on her cheeks impossible to miss against porcelain skin.

"Ah-" she turns back to remiel as if to call his name but can't find the gusto Mateo speaks of. "I'm not" if she were one to show her anxiety she'd be squirming right now. "I'm not very good at loud."

But her Hydreigon is not, and sensing her apprehension he takes over. The dragons roars over her shoulder and Isra's eyes go wide with alarm.

A lady is not to be loud, she is not to draw attention to herself and pokemon should behave the same. The hydreign does not seem to agree as all three heads seem to chime in alongside Mateo.