sunny side up [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 18:06:18 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Once inside, she painstakingly opens nearly every cupboard except the one she needs, reaching on tiptoes to peer over shelves far too tall for her.[break][break]

Somehow, however, she manages, and is able to balance plates and utensils in one hand and an arm lined with pre-prepared sides and salad. They look home-made rather than storebought, which is surprising.[break][break]

"I'm not much of a chef, but I did make an attempt. It might be a little too spicy-- I tend to overdo it with the red pepper flakes. The hotter the better."[break][break]

She appears genuinely sheepish as she leans down to set the trays and plates on the table.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
sunny side up [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 18:18:37 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

the hotter the better; somehow, that doesn't surprise him. it reminds him of and the spicy fish dish they had. he reaches for one of the plates and moves the cooked meat over. ribs and bacon line the plate as he hands it over to her before doing the same for himself.[break][break]

"i'm sure you're a better chef than me."[break][break]

he's lying. he's a great chef; he just doesn't have the time to cook. he leaves the grill alone and settles down in the chair. he first starts with her salad, reaching over to scoop some onto his plate. [break][break]

"it's spicy, but i like it."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
sunny side up [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 18:44:20 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

The food is passed around and she takes just a little bit of everything before settling down to admire the colour and smell and general atmosphere of their shared meal. It felt nice.[break][break]

"God no, not likely. I always found cooking boring, I'd rather be out doing literally anything else. It does feel nice, admittedly, to make something delicious and go 'I made that myself'."[break][break]

Not that her food is delicious, she's in no way tooting her own horn or indicating her skills. Much to the contrary, she's sure that her preparation skills could use work. This is what she gets for barely following the recipe because she wants to get it done faster.[break][break]

"I'm glad."[break][break]

She glances up at him with a knowing smile before trying to decide what to try first.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
sunny side up [c]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 4:16:23 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

"i was being nice."[break][break]

chuckling, he gives her a quick wink before returning his attention to the delicious variety of food. he pushes the salad aside on his plate and starts cutting into the meat. the barbecue flavors mingle together so elegantly with the meat that just falls apart in his mouth. his big brain moment happens when he decides to mix in a bit of salad as well for the spicy touch.[break][break]

this moment feels right, he decides, as he peers up to admire the view.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
sunny side up [c]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 4:34:17 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

Stormy's expression pales at his statement, realizing only now that she had rambled on about nothing when he had really meant nothing by it. She opts to swallow whatever is in her mouth and remain quiet other than an awkward clearing of her throat.[break][break]

But under the table, she allows her leg to brush up against his. And, on occasion, she would offer Booli a piece of something on her plate.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
sunny side up [c]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 5:55:43 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

with more food in sight, booli has no reason to be as delicate as he was being earlier. the bacon is quickly devoured and he reaches for whatever stormy has to offer him. he expresses his gratitude with the slightest of smiles.[break][break]

lance reaches for the beer, needing to cool off from the heat of the spiciness. it does little to help, however, and he's left struggling. but he does well to hide it.[break][break]

just for today, he allows them to stay in their little bubble.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay