Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2019 19:48:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:800|Poppins:600|Roboto:400,400i,700,700i]

[newclass=.punkidishonest]width: 500px; min-height: 400px; padding-bottom: 25px; margin: auto; background: #212121; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t]height: 150px; width: 500px; padding-right: 1px; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/349g2nk/stormyplotter.png'); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 115px, 0 100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t .overlay]height: 150px; background: #dea02c; opacity: 0.9; position: absolute; width: 500px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t .overlay div]position: absolute; margin: -10px; width: 520px; height: 170px; font-family: Montserrat; font-weight: 800; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.1); font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: -2px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .avvie]width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 20px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 50%; background: url('http://storage.proboards.com/6977923/avatar/EPioCuODHYadFOfgkCrC.jpg'); position: absolute; margin-left: 180px; margin-top: -80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t .circle]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 170px; padding: 5px; border: 6px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.3); border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: 155px; margin-top: 44px; animation: punkidishonestoutercircle 15s linear infinite;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t .circle div]width: 164px; height: 164px; border: 3px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.3); border-radius: 50%; border-top-color: transparent; border-bottom-color: transparent; animation: punkidishonestinnercircle 6s linear infinite; } @keyframes punkidishonestoutercircle { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(360deg); } } @keyframes punkidishonestinnercircle { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(-360deg); }[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .charname]text-align: center; margin-top: 60px; font-size: 35px; line-height: 35px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #dea02c; font-family: Montserrat; font-weight: 800; letter-spacing: -2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #1a1a1a, -1px 1px #1a1a1a, 1px -1px #1a1a1a, -1px -1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .lyrics]text-align: center; font-size: 12px; line-height: 30px; background: #dea02c; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; margin: 20px 0; font-family: Poppins; font-weight: 600; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .accent]margin: 0 150px; height: 1px; background: #1a1a1a; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .block]margin: 0 25px; background: #262626; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; padding: 15px; min-height: 18px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; font-family: Roboto; text-align: justify; }
.punkidishonest .block b { font-size: 12px; color: #999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .block i]font-size: 12px; color: #dea02c; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonestcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; font-size: 11px; line-height: 25px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Roboto; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; color: #646464;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonestcredit a]font: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: #dea02c; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonestcredit a:hover]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkidishonest]
[attr=class,t]
[attr=class,overlay]

THE WORLD IS CALLING OUT YOUR NAME, BEGGING YOU TO FIGHT. PICK YOURSELF UP, 'CAUSE LEGENDS NEVER DIE

[attr=class,circle]

[attr=class,avvie]

[attr=class,charname]
STORMY SILPH

[attr=class,accent]

[attr=class,block]
Stormy came to Hoenn with baggage but has since managed to unpack some of it and sort it out accordingly. She is a very goal-driven and compelling individual, eager to prove herself and stake a claim for her family name. She is proud, headstrong, arrogant, brave. But she is also naive, young and afraid. Her fear has lead her astray on numerous occasions, her self-doubt has turned relationships sour, prevented her from getting to where she wants to be.[break][break]

The young Silph continues to fight an invisible foe: her own self-doubt and guilt. She blames herself for the death of her parents. She regrets that being angry and childish was the last memory she had with her mother and father. She was never given a chance to redeem herself, to apologize, to make things right because she was too stubborn to come home until it was too late.[break][break]

Since then, it has been her goal to simultaneously punish herself and prove herself. Stormy stubbornly believes that she wasn't strong enough to protect her family, and that if she had been there, she could have done something to stop Rocket's siege. Despite knowing - deep, deep down - that she's wrong, and that she surely would have been killed or kidnapped, she refuses to admit that she could ever be powerless.[break][break]

And so she has made it her goal to fight back against her insecurities and to prove her inner demons wrong. So far she has accomplished this by joining the rangers, climbing their ranks by putting herself up against impossible odds and risking her life. After she went as far as she could there, she pushed to become the Lavaridge gym leader. [break][break]

But it wasn't enough because she's restless and conflicted. Nothing satisfies her because she's overextending. If she doesn't come home exhausted and with a full day under her belt, she hasn't worked hard enough. One might even suggest she's trying to distract herself from something else that's bothering her.[break][break]

She's reached the Elite Four but there's still a pit in her stomach. How strong does she need to be to believe it? How far are you going to go, Stormy?

[attr=class,lyrics]
who am i to you (friends)

[attr=class,block]
For the most part, Stormy is an agreeable and friendly human being. While she can come off as a little sand-paper like if your interests don't interlock with her own, she is genuinely polite and respectful. She is, however, adamantly more in tune with her emotions and more willing to break stereotypes of rigidity and professionalism surrounding her namesake than would be expected. In comparison to Fernando Silph, Stormy could be seen as disgraceful and immature. For the most part, however, this has served her well in obtaining valuable and important friends.

[attr=class,lyrics]
if i'm no-one to myself (enemies)

[attr=class,block]
In contrast, Stormy's stoicism and hotheaded personality type can also be seen as impulsive, childish, and immature. All of those traits are what makes Stormy, Stormy, however. She isn't the type to be silenced, bullied, controlled. She can and will overcome any challenge she is faced, and that includes individuals intent on holding her back. As such, Stormy has developed less than amicable relationships with individuals. She is not the most well-loved person which is to be expected.

[attr=class,lyrics]
something something (lovers)

[attr=class,block]
Stormy has had her fair share of intense loves and losses. She has most recently, and likely publically at this point, been involved with Alexander Stone, the previous Devon Corp CEO. She proposed and was rejected, followed closely by Stone's disappearance from the region. Stormy has since closed herself off from serious relationships, indulging herself in meaningless flirtations in a feeble attempt to recover from her embarrassment and broken heart. As for past relationships, it is likely Stormy has been an active member of the dating scene, never lingering in one relationship for too long as a result of pining for Stone's affections the majority of her life.

[attr=class,lyrics]
available missions

[attr=class,punkidishonestcredit]
template by punki
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 9:07:00 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
&

After their work together in rescuing the Commissioner, and perhaps after some time in getting to know one another, Thomas could become something of a surrogate older brother figure to Stormy? I could see him being concerned for Stormy's well being overall, and attempting to give her some big brother guidance that Fernando won't give her. He'd obviously try to reign in her more hot-headed tendencies, and could potentially give her some self-defense training at some point.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 2:42:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
i mean you can try to reign her in, but that's almost futile!!

all jokes aside, i would love to see how these two get along. despite how much she wants an older brother figure, she's still a stupid kid who doesn't really understand what it is she wants. she doesn't want someone she can push around and will support her through anything, but she also doesn't want someone who will flame her and tell her what she's doing wrong.. bc she's a stupid kid.

self-defense training would be a great thread idea though!!!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 7:57:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
um yes please. stormy has probably heard a thing or two from cait about lucas, though she's honestly a little bit sus around higher-ups. they all know who she is despite fernando not wanting them to basically, and she's not happy about being pinned as incompetent.

anyways, let's throw them in somewhere together. maybe just a brief social where stormy introduces herself?

close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
sooner or later the fire will die.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 9:37:56 GMT
alexander silph Avatar

hell yes, gimmie that sibling plotzz.

no! alex wasn't around when rocket took over kanto + for the funeral involving their parents! my reason being he was actually associated with rocket, which eventually leads to him having this huge "accident" when rocket finds out he is actually one of the silphs.  

my idea in mind, as he woke up from that incident with memory loss, is that he was lied to about what happened. in his head, he simply took a fall off a cliff-side rather than nearly getting killed by rocket.. so instead of going after rocket like he had originally intended, he is this sweet older brother that is now the gym leader of dewford ;;;; 

stormy could def play a part in making him remember at some point! as he'd be hella confused if she got mad at him for not showing up the funeral. since he thinks that he did, but he really can't remember all to well.

but i think he could def b the older brother figure she is looking for! since he certainly is worried bout her! she could come visit him in dewford, or he can go visit her! either or works! just lemme know ❤
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 11:52:11 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Lars: You mean how many missions have we not done together yet? The entire list is ripe for the picking!
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 2:22:35 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
+ .

wow, you're a brat. were you always like this growing up? it's annoying, stop it. mateo is pretty hotheaded too, passionate, and easily angered ( depending on the person and situation in question ), but he means well. he's like the big brother one could dream of having. he's a great teacher when it comes to dragons, battling with aggression but knowing when to get aggressive, and a fun guy to just be around. he's like a child in an adult's body who gets easily ecstatic over the simplest of things; though has his moments where he needs to act mature and serious. basically, he's spiral but without the asshole part. :fuckcila: :fuckcila: :fuckcila:

mission partners is definitely something they can be. i don't know what else you're looking for! maybe a teacher to help stormy with her battling? teach her a few tricks, dunno! anything and everything is open with this guy! he's gonna challenge her soon anyway.

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 13:14:20 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

+

this kinda depends on how much tells perse about stormy, but here's the thing; perse is meant to be a nice person, it's just she's reckless and has a very weird moral person. perhaps a little like stormy in that respect? whether or not they get along feels to me like it's going to be one of those things that really depends on the thread bc it can go either way.....?

maybe perse's closeness to fernando will affect how stormy views her idk.....?

either way — fight thread, let's go.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 17:19:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
i'm ready for some sibling bonding. fuck fernando, it's time for stormy to meet her actual brother.

yes, i have always been like this. deal with it, punk.

stormy could definitely benefit from a teacher! she's very emotional and weak-minded due to her past trauma. having someone guide her through it and come out on top is what i have planned for it, otherwise how else is she gonna be strong enough to be a gym leader???

so yes let's thread them. we can do a mission or a battle or a social. anything

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 23:46:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
hmmm :thinking: idk how much stormy actually knows about what the silphs were researching?? (more like i personally don't know) but i'm sure that she would know the basics. like if they were creating the master ball, i'm sure she was aware, but not like the specifics of it. she was once the heir but they gave it back to fernando soooo.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 0:59:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
kekeke

yes i'm sure that there are still plans for it somewhere. fernando likely wouldn't have had it destroyed.

also yes :sob: she is no longer a silph according to fernando. doesn't stop her from using the silph name and getting her own connections. what fernando doesn't know won't hurt him!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 1:37:49 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
bribery????? you think stormy is a briber????

honestly i don't think she would morally accept his letter if that were the case, unless he went behind her back and did it without her knowing.

also if he name drops stormy she's dead fucking MEAT.

i'm asking spiral as we speak tho on how much stormy might know about all that stuff. i really believe that she would know at least basic principles, but it might have been top secret? like she was told she couldn't tell anyone. with leads me to believe that lucas would have to really pry to hear about it. and that might prompt stormy to wonder as to why the FUCK fernando hasn't given this information to lucas in the first place.

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 6:14:02 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

+

yep! fernando lived with perse and her mum for a fairly long time. i thinkkkk we said it was about 5-6 years in total, give or take. i'm also pretty sure that fernando has been pretty dismissive with respect to any questions perse has about his family (i'll ask spiral later bc i don't remember tbh).

i was thinking about that battle thread we were going to do and thought the premise might be something like.... perse kinda seeks her out bc she's curious to see fernando's sister and i imagine stormy might know a bit about perse bc ""head scientist"" but not what her relationship is like with her brother?? idk. i might start that thread up later and we can play it by ear tbh.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,042 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 14:52:35 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

I already presented you with the perfect situation so they can meet.

Also a slight heads-up: my Alex doesn’t know anything about the Silphs, and much like a certain scarred weirdo bastard I also write for, prefers not to get involved too heavily with League politics in general.

It’s kind of like the mindset he noticed with Francie: not loyal to the League, but loyal to the second region he now calls home (his hard loyalties will forever be with his home region, Unova).