SUMMER
]
[attr="class","frbackinleft"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg2"]

[attr="class","frbackinright"]
[attr="class","frbackinrighttop"]

[attr="class","ion-cash"]

Paint your smile on your lips, blood red nails on your fingertips. A school boy's dream, you act so shy; your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye

[attr="class","frbackinrightbot"]

FRIENDS

becoming friends with summer prescott can be a difficult task. she is hard to get along with because she is only motivated by her work and money. she tends to find other people as nuisances or road blocks, and she is prone to biting and snapping. she is far from the friendliest person you'll meet, but someone can befriend her if they share common goals.[break][break]

ENEMIES

it's typically easier to fall into this category with summer. whether its through annoying her or being on the wrong side of her family's company, people don't really find her personality appealing and steer clear of her. she loves to insult people and make them feel stupid, so bring it on. she'll crush you if she can.[break][break]

LOVERS

this really isn't something she's thought over a lot. sure, she's had her little day dreams about romance, but no one has ever stuck around. most of her relationships had been for personal gain or for her father's business. it's really unknown territory for her and a scary one at that.[break][break]

RELATIONSHIPS

[break][break]
- brother, practically disowned by his family, she secretly holds love for him but also cannot tolerate him at the same time. they have a rocky relationship[break]
- trusted ally, her brother's lover and boyfriend. she supposes that she can tolerate him, but she absolutely does not even want to think of him and knox together[break]
- lost love, the first person she gave her heart to, and her first heartbreak[break]
- childhood friend, but lost connection over the years. she knows that eden hates her father, however, she still sticks up for her father despite his intimidation out of fear.[break]
- close friend, someone she came to trust rather quickly[break]
- one-sided feelings?, a man she couldn't stand but now finds herself seeking his touch[break]
- charmed, a young girl who shared the ability to see her charm with summer. strange?[break]
- hot boss, the admin she definitely had a fling with after sampling wine[break]
- the boss that's going to murder her, she definitely won't get away with butchering his last name drunk[break]
- enticing woman, a powerful woman who is rather captivating[break]
looking for:[break]
- a lover, someone she claims she hates but really actually loves so much she can hardly stand it[break]
- a close friend or friends, some people she can really trust and feel comfortable around[break]
- a true rival, a person that she wants to beat in a duel every time she sees them... or punch into the ground

[attr="class","frbackinbot"]

SUMMER[break]
PRESCOTT

[attr="class","ion-chevron-right"]
ROCKET
RIGHT-HAND MAN
PANSEXUAL

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frbackintab"]
[attr="class","ion-"]

ELLIOTT
]

[attr="class","ion-camera"]

I was caught in the middle of a railroad track. I looked 'round, and I knew there was no turning back. My mind raced, and I thought, what could I do? And I knew there was no help, no help from you

FRIENDS

elliott is a pretty neutral person. he doesn't really care much about anything except jobs and getting money to send home to his parents. however, he does enjoy going out to bars or having a smoke break. he's sort of a rebel at heart, so anyone like that would be welcome in his circle. he also models, so he typically tries to form good relationships with those he works with.[break][break]

ENEMIES

while he does work, eli is still a thief. he doesn't find it wrong since he was growing up poor for most of his childhood and teenage years. so, it's only natural someone would probably find out and disagree with him. he is prone to outbursts of anger occasionally, and sometimes he can be hard to work with.[break][break]

LOVERS

eli's been apart of a few flings, but he's never really settled down with anyone before. his excuse was he never had time for a relationship, that it was a distraction from work. so romance is not his strong suite.[break][break]

RELATIONSHIPS

[break][break]
- childhood friend, someone he's luckily managed to stay in contact with. they act like brothers more than friends. though that bicker, elliott is truly grateful for him[break]
- twat, what the fuck, this dude stole elliott's money. and then he wanted to stir up some trouble at the star soiree with his sugar daddy? ugh, a trouble maker[break]
- similar past, a guy he got to know while trapped in a cave during a mission. Cool dude[break]
- annoying, someone he wants to punch each time he sees him[break]
- strange feeling, a girl that makes eli literally almost explode every time they meet. he can't tell if she's doing it on purpose or not[break]
- best friend's brother, keeps making eli feel like he's going to explode. is he interested or just flirting[break]
- drinking friends[break]
- a bestie for the restie[break]
- someone who will butt heads with him either at work or with his morals[break]
- romance. romance. PLEASE MAKE THIS BOY AWKWARD.[break]

ELLIOTT[break]
JENKINS

ROCKET
MODEL AND THIEF
BISEXUAL

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-"]

JESSICA
]

[attr="class","ion-music-notes"]

Girls, Girls, Girls, raising Hell at the 7th Veil. Have you read the news in the Soho Tribune? Ya know she did me. Well then she broke my heart. I'm such a good good boy. I just need a new toy

FRIENDS

jessica is trained to be sociable and outgoing. She enjoys talking to people, sharing drinks, partying, the like. She is easy to get along with and has fun going out. There really isn’t much of an issue making friends with her.[break][break]

ENEMIES

threatening her clubs or being an asshole like her father are a sure fire way of getting on her nerves and making her lash out. It is rare that she does this, but it happens, especially with encounters with gabriel. She is prone to crying when frustrated.[break][break]

LOVERS

ever quick to fall in love with someone, jessie tries to stay away from love. However, she is no stranger to flings and one night stands. She just catches feelings all too quickly and has caught herself in the middle of heart break so many times.[break][break]

RELATIONSHIPS

[break][break]
- brother, one of the few people in her father she actually trusts, despite his allegiance to the league and being a cop. Perhaps it’s because of their shared experiences.[break]
- father, the one person she hates the most in the world, who ripped her away from her home in canalave. She wished she could be separated from him forever.[break]
- aunt, a cool gal, a family member she likes[break]
- aunt, probably the family member she trusts the most, jessie goes to spencer for anything[break]
- childhood sweetheart, a one-sided crush on jessie’s part. She still would do anything for mars, just not in the same romantic sense as she used to[break]
- loyal patron, someone she loves to mess with but cause chaos with all the same[break]
- boyfriend, settled down with a baby (who abandons a baby) and talking about marriage[break]
- strange encounter, a man she had a bit of fun with after a mission. He was definitely an interesting fellow, but she would indulge the beast[break]
- bestie for the restie, a woman she met and determined she'd teach how to have fun and enjoy life[break]
- a best gal pal[break]
- a rival, someone to push her past her comforts of being lazy af[break]
- loyal patrons![break]

JESSICA[break]
BLACK

ROCKET
ENTERTAINER
BISEXUAL

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-"]

EVELYN
]

[attr="class","ion-water"]

Like a moth dances with the light, sometimes a shadow burns too bright. Shattered silence in the night. You wake up, move on. The 7 years gone

FRIENDS

evelyn is typically a friendly person, unless you annoy her or are a terrible patient. she's easy going and likes to take things easy when she isn't working. she's often found in rocket's labs or the medical bay if she isn't in the slateport clinic on duty.[break][break]

ENEMIES

her number one enemy would be the assassin who killed her fiancé and his family in kanto. if anyone was associated with this person, evelyn would also deem them to be untrustworthy and on her hit list. enemies are more than likely going to be subjected to her poisonous testing if she gets her hands on them...[break][break]

LOVERS

evelyn's love life at the moment is next to none. she often buries herself so deeply in her work that she does not find herself going out to find a lover. not to mention her fiancé is still fresh on her mind, even years after his death. she's willing to participate in flings, but a new relationship would be one that would develop over time, and even then she'd have to over come the guilt of leaving behind her former lover.[break][break]

RELATIONSHIPS

[break][break]
- friend from kanto, someone she knew before coming to hoenn. he sort of reminds her of home[break]
- broken heart, someone she's taken care of because of a mystery illness, but also someone she's found she can confide in her lover's death[break]
- mentor, the man she found and begged to train her in poisons and rocket's ways[break]
- double trouble, someone she loves to conspire with to create the next hit poison[break]
- thirsty for you, a man she found bleeding in the rocket sub, yet he caught her eye in more ways than one[break]
- more patients![break]
- friends, potentially from kanto[break]
- eventual love interest[break]

EVELYN[break]
LYONS

ROCKET
NURSE
BICURIOUS

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-"]

WARREN
]

[attr="class","ion-water"]

You strung me along, I thought I was strong, but you were just gaslighting me. I've opened my eyes, and counted the lies, and now it is clearer to me

FRIENDS

warren is typically quiet and reserved. he's not one to initiate conversation or make small talk with people. he's there for one thing: completing a task and getting paid. that doesn't mean he doesn't have a sense of humor. deep down, he finds anyone with a morbid or dry sense of humor hilarious and easy to get along with.[break][break]

ENEMIES

as a former member of team rocket, it wouldn't be a surprise if warren had an enemy lurking around. he used to be a high ranking member until blackwell's rule until that league of rocket disbanded. there would probably be several league members or civilians who would love his head on a platter for what he had done, or even rockets who were angry at his betrayal.[break][break]

LOVERS

warren isn't a man who settles down. he likes to be free, and that's inclusive in his love life. he likes to experiment with men and women alike, and for him, it's about pleasure rather than commitment. that isn't to say that if he found the right man or woman he wouldn't settle, but at the moment, he's enjoying his life alone.[break][break]

RELATIONSHIPS

[break][break]
- friend from johto, childhood friend broken by his alliance to rocket, now building back bonds[break]
- long lost nephew, his sister's son who he has sworn to protect like his own[break]
- former apprentice, the man he trained in rocket, now one of the most influential figures in the organization[break]
- young enthusiast, a man he met in the caves... kinda cute but very energetic[break]
- former rocket encounters[break]
- people to bring him out of his reclusive shell[break]
- flings[break]

WARREN[break]
AMBROSE

LEAGUE
RANGER
BISEXUAL

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frbackin]width:520px;padding:20px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin1]height:570px;width:500px;padding:9px;background-color:#1b1b1b;border:solid 1px #111111;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackintab]position:absolute;font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.2px;z-index:10;margin:150px 0px 0px 35px;line-height:10px;height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackintab div]width:10px!important;color:#ffffff!important;padding-right:10px;text-align:center;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,.65);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinleft]padding:25px;background-color:#999999;height:520px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:-1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinimg]height:90px;width:90px;padding:9px;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.15);border:solid 1px rgba(33,33,33,.25);[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinright]border:solid 1px #111111;background-color:#202020;margin-left:170px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrighttop]border-bottom:solid 1px #111111;background-color:#171717;padding:25px;font:bold 7px Roboto;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrighttop i]float:right;font-size:40px;line-height:35px;padding-left:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot]margin:25px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;color:#999999;height:296px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot h1]font:bold 19px Raleway;line-height:15px;text-transform:lowercase;float:left;padding:0px 12px 5px 0px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #111111;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background-color:#1b1b1b;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinbot]background-color:#111111;margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;padding:30px;text-align:right;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;font:9px Roboto Mono;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot h1]letter-spacing:0px;font:30px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#dddddd;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot h1 b]font-weight:800!important;color:#999999;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot i]padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,066 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Red's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 14:56:10 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
birb boi comin’ by to give rock boi some appreciation~

Спасибо for putting up with dumb birb shenanigans
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,779 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Red's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 19:30:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

JESSICA

LOOKING INTO THE BLACK FAMILY

a lot of this hinges on how you define ‘club work’ for jessica…

however, if it means what i think it means, that can serve as some sort of introduction. despite popular opinion, fern is very sex-adverse when it comes to physical attraction. so, if she performs at lilycove or slateport, i can have him attend (because he likes to try out every place) and just be very unentertained while drinking / working.

could be the premise for her to strike up a conversation? if it leads to revealing she’s a black then that can lead to a conversation about her family / her father (who’s a new colleague of his).

just a thread premise but not sure where it’d go from there. thoughts?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights