twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL [ROCKETS OPEN]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 2:39:00 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

He smiled. Things were finally starting to fall into place and make sense. He had to circle back around to Oscar and Bryan first. Couldn't do it without . He just nodded, and adjusted in his seated position so as to not have his back to any of them.

"...Yes. That's exactly it. Dots for a face. I fought it with Zac. We stunned it and ran. There was this... portal? This hole that put a jungle clearing in the middle of the volcano. By the time we got out, Zac and I helped Groudon tamp down the rock slides on the mountain. Then, Groudon fought... that thing with dots for a face. If I'm not mistaken, Siobhan and the Silphs were there. You're all caught up on where I was, now."

He tossed another piece of dried meat to Drakloak, then pinched the resealable bag closed. He made a warning gesture, and tossed it to . As a gesture of good will. He felt kind of bad about it all at this point, even going so far as to withdraw Drakloak, and call out Drifblim, his personal ride. He wasn't departing yet, but he nodded to Lulu, making it clear he was ready to go whenever.  “...Jayden. It was like a puzzle, then. That's fascinating. The mountain I was on by comparison had little... holes torn in it, that lead to more lush pastures. Whatever it was that did that... It's too big for any one person to control. Could even be bigger than Groudon, but it's even more out of reach. Same goes for whatever warped Sootopolis.”

Then, as promised. The spire was elaborated on. The desperation of the League was elaborated on. And... he just sat there, hearing Celeste talk. It gave him mixed feelings, and put a bead of sweat running down his brow. The League was willing to destroy whatever they could to keep things out of their hands. They had the power to do it. They were also scared enough to try it.

"That's... troubling. They'd rather nobody have it than we have it. However, we'll have to inspect the tree between now and then. I'll be following up on Mount Chimney. To everyone else, now is the perfect time to peel people off for your project going forward. Especially that ."

ROCKET ROUNDTABLE

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 2:40:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@ rocket[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
head full, brain hurties

"Not bored." She shakes her head as if trying to emphasis on the point. "Listening."
[break][break]
Case in point, her notebook was looking much more messier than usual - Being granted a temporary grasp on Groudon's power, needing to contain it in a mega stone. Primal energy and mega evolution... Were pokemon simply reverting to their prehistoric forms? Imbued with an energy that allowed them to essentially return to monke? There's a lot to be experimented on with the mega stone she possesses.
[break][break]
Avatars being able to wield two powers and legendaries that were able to create more than one wielder. A mortal vessel with beliefs that aligned with the deity and one that would thus be blessed to act upon their shared will.
[break][break]
The unidentified dragon, a missing piece of the draconid village. Once again, she finds herself stuck on this question. What is it doing at Mt Chimney instead of Meteor Falls? And did it attack Groudon because it was a threat to the people? Or was Groudon the one trying to defend them?
[break][break]
Sootopolis being torn apart and rearranged, a puzzle piece subject to the whims of another. It sounds so familiar, almost as if they're talking about -
[break][break]
"The Original Story."
[break][break]
It almost feels like a fever dream, awe so audible in that whisper. There's no need to scour through the numerous bookmarks left, fingers already prying the pages open to the piece she seeks.
[break][break]
From itself, two beings the Original One did make. Time started to spin. Space began to expand.
[break][break]
"Palkia..."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
we plot in the shadows & hang out in gallows
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 3:15:37 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
"yes" she says to with a quiet nod "I was there."

she saw the League folk handle the Red Orb. she saw them remove it. she saw it being passed around like a hot potato. 

"there was a Red Orb lodged in Groudon. several of the League tried to pry it - and eventually they did."

she pauses.

"once the Orb was removed, Groudon was enraged further and chased after it."

a regretful thing happened. it could have been in Rocket custody by now.

"but the Orb shattered."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 8:30:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@ rocket[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
head full, brain hurties

"The explosion took place in the past, as evidenced by how Mount Chimney has changed drastically. New roads, new rock formations... Whatever it was, the red orb has something to do with dragging us to the past."
[break][break]
When she thinks about it, it does seem to make sense.
[break][break]
"The League had to shatter the orb and when it did, the sky sort of changed. It didn't feel like the same we see in the present. Groudon looked like it snapped out of its rampage, so the orb might be a key to controlling it... More importantly, the other monster was using some sort of draconic laser effortlessly, enough to hurt Groudon itself... It probably reacted with an orb shard somehow and got a big power boost."
[break][break]
The adults may speak but this child has all the intention to voice her thoughts where necessary.
[break][break]
"Since we met this monster in the past and it might have snatched a piece of the orb, there's a chance that you ran into the same one at the draconic village itself. As for whether the orb shard might be there with it... even if it isn't, you can't really hide the energy traces that remain."
[break][break]
Come to think of it, she might have to look into this herself. Her eyes turn to and she cants her head with a question held on the tip of her tongue.
[break][break]
Wanna go exploring later?

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 17:32:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

There was an eerie shift as a thrilling chill was sent down Emilia's back, but she didn't mind. In fact, she quite enjoyed it. Her eyes practically sparkled as she glanced over to her side in anticipation as her dear friend Lulu emerged from her own shadow in an impressive display of power that would put most horror film directors and editors to shame. [break][break]

“Seems so.” she whispered back to Emi, which coaxed another grin from her. "That never gets old." she chuckled as she referenced Lulu's entrance. It was awfully similar to a certain shadow sprite/helper in a certain game called 'Twilight Princess'. [break][break]

“I’m very interested. Thank you, Wrynn.” Lulu went on to cement herself in the conversation among the others. Of course, she was interested, Emilia wasn't surprised. She had come prepared with her own set of tools should Lulu's whims take over. All she needed to say was the word and Emi would be prepared to dive head first into all this research. [break][break]

“Ferrara: samples or not, I’d like to run some tests if you’re up for it.” Emi's ears perked up at the sound of that. Live experiments? Sounded fun. “Even if you feel as though that power is gone, there may still be some residual energy lingering in your body.” Emilia pulled out her tabled and began tapping away at it. “Are you free after this?”[break][break]

"I can have the equipment and room set up for us before we even return. Just say the word." Emi practically purred to Lulu, clearly excited for whatever she was planning.[break][break]

"I'll submit myself to your tests, . I'd be willing to go in a few minutes, even. I'd just like to elaborate on the spire, as well as the town being picked up and flipped first."[break][break]

Nodding Emi began making arrangements for the experiment before Lulu could even say anything to her, after all, she was here to assist her, making her life easier and less of a hassle was her job. She'd take care of all the nitty gritty details. [break][break]

While conversations continued Emilia found herself half listening. She was more so focused on the behemoth of a Tree in front of them. Had anyone explored it's insides yet? If she could, she'd love to take a look. Glancing to Lulu, that familiar excited glint in her eyes she whispered to her once more, "Have you considered exploring inside the tree? I think it would be worth looking into." she said with a smile. [break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
+ @/the rest of these tree huggin folks[break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: don't mind me droppin in~[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

emi +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(141,74,81,255); --accentRGB: 141,74,81; --accent: #8d4a51 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 4:48:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The mention of something unknown flipping over entire city blocks was something he couldn’t quite understand. Maybe he needed to look at the city’s destruction a bit more closely. For what purpose would it have done that? “Listening huh? I’m in and out.” He returned to the little girl just as he began to tune out a rather long explanation from another rocket about the spiral. He had no connection to religion, but if a library with documents that important was sitting in Sootopolis this whole time, why hadn’t residents made moves to protect the contents within? Sure, maybe 'holy scriptures' couldn’t be removed from the spiral but…digital archival was a thing. Plenty of libraries did it to share resources too. The loss is huge, but Mint can’t help see it a natural result of people who hadn’t the foresight to plan for it. Even if no one could’ve planned for an entire building disappearing, a fire would’ve been just as bad for it. But he’d rather not listen to the lecture of a pissed off preacher right now if he were to say just as much. This company picnic sucked. [break][break]

His attention drifted from the meager offerings that were tossed out. Maybe…maybe next time he wouldn’t respond to the mass message. Still, he’s polite. When he caught ’s eyes as he explained something else, he flashed a grin before tensing up as he readied to catch the bag of jerky. Not his first choice but… He plucked a piece out and began chewing quietly. It was tender at least. People go on to blaming the league for taking the building away but was that really possible. “I kind of wish I could’ve seen the league spirit away an entire monument.” He said to his companion. “I didn’t realize they had that kind of power.” He’d assumed the spire was gone because whatever had flipped city blocks had taken it. But at this point, nothing was really off the table. [break][break]

His attention turned back to Eris as she perked up with a small revelation and he tilted his head, not exactly tracking. He chimed in with Eris. “I got a good look at that pink bobblehead. It was going for Groudon and then got hit with a piece of the orb and went ballistic. I didn’t see if it kept the shard or if just touching it imbued it with power.” Controlling Groudon, huh? From the looks of how desperately it had lunged towards the orb when they’d ripped it out of it, he was doubtful. That thing was more likely to kill whoever held the key to its power than obey it. He caught Eris’ question, pausing for a moment as it processed before smiling and nodding. He then offered her the open bag of jerky. “I feel like this is all going over my head, Eris. Think I’ll head out haha.” He added. Maybe he needed to review with Rockets that had been at the raid. seemed like a good choice though he perhaps he should avoid him. The whole Beast thing…he might be too busy for a rookie now. Giona had been at the mountain with him. Maybe a walk through the city again would be enough to clear it up for him.

[break][break]

+ we outtie 5000[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 23:37:54 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I should mention that I broke into the Spire a few weeks ago.” Rowan decided to speak up, especially after hearing the words of . “I discovered some information about the spire in the chambers of Olivia Abbiati.” Valuable data had been withheld by in the interest of keeping their working relationship alive, but that didn’t stop Rowan from remembering the details and writing them down himself.

“I uncovered information about the People of the Water, an ancient tribal society that allegedly were technologically advanced but wiped from the face of the planet when Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon fought.” A pause, gesturing towards Celeste this time. “Which lines up with the information that was just presented.” Amber eyes glanced towards Gavin, unsure how the man would feel about him keeping the next part to himself.

“I also found passages about an engine within the Spire, but there were no mentions of what the device did, aside from the fact that it was missing. Perhaps this engine is related to the monument disappearing?” Conjecture, but he didn’t have more to offer.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 20:05:26 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e had been quiet, he was very tired, but was slowly absorbing the information provided. He could jot it down later or ask for more formal reports if needed. So he had just been sitting to the side, eyes closed, listening.

It was talk of the Spire itself that made him groan and push himself back to his feet. A clap of the hands, stepping into the center of attention by force.

"I was at the Spire when it went tits up. My memory is kind of fuzzy, was kind of dealing with a lot, but there was some crazy shit I want to mention."

Rubbing his hands together, he took a moment to try and articulate himself.

"'Kay, so, Spire went all flop-floppy upside-down. When it did, there was, like, a temple or something under it. I don't know exactly. But it was huge. Couldn't get a good look at it before it vanished."

He twirled his finger around in the air as if to give an example.

"And how much do you guys know about the Rayquaza Incident here a while back? I was one of the people who fought it at the lighthouse. I think the disappearing act is more like what happened then than from something man-made."

He had been the only Rocket there. Everyone else had been part of the League, as far as he knew.

Just for the hell of it, when he wandered a little closer to @augustus, he threw an overly-friendly and familiar arm around the other's shoulders.

'I also ordered a bunch of pizzas on my phone. Someone want to go grab them or should I call my Gardevoir to do it?"

- chu-e decides to stop lurking and talks to Literally Everyone
- also he ordered pizza for everyone
- rocket pizza party!!!

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
we plot in the shadows & hang out in gallows
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 20:22:12 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
she fell silent.

there was little else to say, with ' additions. still, she frequently would ponder why Groudon had been there. Kyogre... had been at Sootopolis. was this important events that called both forth? was there a connection?

the Blue and Red orb both handled differently. the Red shattered, and the Blue...

Groudon did not fight Kyogre. Groudon had fought the draconic unknown. one of the Underbosses brought up Rayquaza. Siobhan's eyes flickered to him before down at the ground again, thinking hard. she hadn't been there either.

the incident.

two Hoenn gods were making themselves known - was it possible Rayquaza would surface again?
close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
twenty-seven
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
12 height
12 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 21:32:21 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

One may ask where had he been all this time.

Honestly, he was just there in the background, doing whatever the hell else shit was asked of from him.

He didn’t know what had happened with his mentor—and boss until recently.

The only thing he could offer was a thinly-drawn line on his face in response.

Well, at least they were here now.

Sootopolis was nothing like Celadon, if he was going to be honest. Little greenery, mostly white rock, and—

And then someone mentioned that they had ordered food.

Slipping out of the shadows, he looked over at the Underboss and gestured.

“I can pick that up for you. How many boxes did you order?”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 0:04:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
his voice is lost in the discussion at hand, made by more important people than he. fuck. they even listen to the kid better than they do me. he's not entirely bothered by that fact (he is), so he just rolls his shoulders and lets it roll off his back. remus continues to listen with an intensity unmatched by many others. 

august starts when someone wraps their arm around his shoulder. he turns and starts to relax, but instead straightens when he realizes that one of rocket's underbosses is hanging off of him. 

"uh, thanks, boss," he says.