awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
one day the flowers will grow again [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 6:36:04 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"Volcano...unicorns?" Derek has to consider the answer a moment before he seems to understand. It was enough to get a rise out of him, chuckling lightly at what he thought was a joke. It sounded more like something Stormy might dream about, or a younger version of her. "That's a little silly, don't you think?" Considering Groudon's historic importance to the region, Derek contemplated it only a little before coming up with his own answer. But both answers succeeded in bringing a smile to his face, which was what truly mattered to him.

"I can't help but imagine he'd dream about uniting all the regions of the world by bridging the lands together, y'know?" Flashing a wide grin, the suggestion was obviously more of a fantasy than anything. But Derek was just being optimistic about what Groudon could possibly want of the world. "H-hey! Crota, get that bug!"

From the corner of his peripherals, Derek spots a Shedinja buzzing along quietly, trying not to draw attention to itself. Unfortunately for the critter, the ranger's Grimmsnarl was quick in it's pursuit, landing a rather decisive blow in the form of a sucker punch. Plucking another pokeball from his jacket, Derek retrieves it before promptly returning to Stormy's side.

"So, where were we...Groudon, dreams...how about your dream? Or is it dreams?" The light-heartedness from moments ago would find itself in stark contrast to now, Derek vigilantly gleaning over her features for any body language. Did Stormy have dreams anymore? Did she already reach it? Or did it change because of what she'd recently gone through? There had to be something...
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 8:46:30 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Stormy blushes, indignant and embarrassed.

"Wha-- no, I don't. It isn't silly."

She swallows, perhaps just the slightest bit hurt by his suggestion. She doesn't meet his eyes, though she does listen to his theory on what Groudon might dream about. Though she doesn't have the self-confidence to sway her pride and give him her attention, his suggestion does spark some sort of thoughtful expression.

Stormy only glances at him, wide-eyed in the moment, at his outburst. Her eyes look past him to the Shedinja in question that had sparked so much joy, and beyond that, she sees a Baltoy. While he readies himself with the hollow shell of a bug that never ceased to give her the heebie jeebies (thanks ), she points for her Houndoom to take care of the second Pokemon.

The woman had one or two of the many-eyed Pokemon whose name eludes her at home, but one more couldn't possibly hurt. They seemed pretty useful, given the explosive capabilities they possessed.

Some barking and snarling and yelping and fighting eventually bring down the hardy Baltoy. Houndoom returns, a bit worse for wear given the type disadvantage, and drops to a heap at her feet for a power nap.

"I'm right where I'm supposed to be."

Again she glances away from him, somewhat intimidated by his attention and his questions. "You?"

capture attempt on baltoy
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 6:55:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]DEREK CAUGHT THE SHEDINJA!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WONDER GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]STORMY CAUGHT THE BALTOY!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!