awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
one day the flowers will grow again [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 12:08:37 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
you cannot

[attr=class,lyric2]
level with someone

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
until they start seeing you as an equal

[attr=class,bulk][break]Life finds a way. It always has. Whether or not things were going well for the world, it's people or pokemon—tomorrow was still in the books. And tomorrow was enough to strive for, no matter how bad things got.

[break][break]

Though Derek wasn't sure how to go about patching things up, he somehow managed to get Stormy to come looking for pokemon with him at Mt. Pyre. At least the agenda was clear, making each step forward easier to take. All Derek could do was hope for the best. Like he always did. Like he always would.

[break][break]

"You sure about this?" The thing they were looking for was the root of all terror and torment Stormy had been going through. The notion that he was forcing her to be here didn't sit well with him. Derek would never blame her for deciding to turn back. In contrast, he admired the resolve to push through, undeterred by the enemy of yesterday. Not that Derek needed a reason to admire her.

[break][break]

Since before becoming a gym leader of Hoenn, those eyes of his saw Stormy as an icon. Something to be respected. Appreciated. Though he never got to show it, there was always a feeling of hope inside that he could reach such a plateau.

[break]
[break]
tags
[attr=class,bottom-text]
DUO WILD

MT. PYRE

[attr=class,derekpost8credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/77/5d/WRdoBNJj_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 16px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 20:20:29 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Frankly, she was surprised to hear from him. Given her unfriendly and admittedly inappropriate response to his company the last time she had seen him, she had assumed their friendship and relationship in general had been scrubbed.
It was what she deserved, honestly.

But here he was, standing by her side once again, asking her if she is sure about this. Her eyebrows raise and she glances at him, surprised by his question.

"Yes."

Her fingers clench into fists to still her trembling. She breathes in, holds it, breathes out.

"I need as much information as I can possibly get."
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 20:58:41 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
you cannot

[attr=class,lyric2]
level with someone

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]"Then I think you should have a look at this." Pulling out a mysterious device, Derek hands it over to Stormy in good faith. Though the reports are vague, many of the words allow for one to clue themselves in to whatever seems to be going on with Hoenn—With the multiverse. It was hard to wrap his head around, as Derek didn't place stock in such ideals. But the evidence was there to suggest it. And, perhaps, Stormy had more insight than he did.

[break][break]

"My submission is the one dubbed Pokerus. Not exactly something to be proud of or look forward to, but at the very least I am helping to paint the bigger picture."

[break][break]

Whatever that was. The ranger preferred to remain optimistic, to think that Hoenn could handle whatever was thrown it's way. But after realizing that Stormy's wings had been clipped, the prospect of dark days ahead was nothing to scoff at. "The part I don't like is that there's probably no telling what the point of it all is until it's too late." Not to mention Hoenn already had it's own dilemmas to deal with thanks to Team Rocket.

[break]
[break]
tags
[attr=class,bottom-text]
DUO WILD

MT. PYRE

template by punki

[newclass=.derekpost8 .accentborder, .derekpost8 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .accenttext, .derekpost8 .bulk b, .derekpost8 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/77/5d/WRdoBNJj_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1, .derekpost8 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .lyric1 div, .derekpost8 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 16px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpost8credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 20:09:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Stormy blinks, perplexed by what it is he's saying, up until, of course, he hands her the device. It is foreign, obviously, and she glances up at him to say as if to say 'what am I supposed to do with this?'

One word, however, as she scrolls through, stands out to her. It makes her blood run cold and her hairs stand on end.

"Ultraspace?"

What was the bigger picture that he was alluding to? What did all of these words together mean? It felt like she was staring at a science textbook. Had seen this? Would she be able to make sense of any of this?

"It won't be too late. We can't afford to be too late."
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 1:52:56 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPIRITOMB APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KADABRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TELEKINESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 17:27:06 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekpost8]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
you cannot

[attr=class,lyric2]
level with someone

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]Weird clay figures that Derek likened in his mind to garden gnomes lined the path they walked. Some were different than others, but one thing they all had in common? They were weird.

[break][break]

"Yeah. I know." Stormy's paranoia surfaces, even if only a little. Still, it's enough that he can tell. "That's why we're out here trying to locate Unown. Every time a new one is found and uploaded, a new log goes up. Most of those aren't mine, so there's a lot of people out there working to the same end."

[break][break]

Hoping that this would instill some sense of security in her, Derek roams freely to find a Spiritomb cross his path. Loosing a pokemon of choice, the Grimmsnarl withstands the foes pursuit only to show it too can play rough. Once beaten, Derek was free to toss a pokeball it's way. "There's greater minds than mine laboring over this device. Shouldn't be much longer until theories start to surface. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be some sort of conspiracy. But that could always be the case, y'know?" They'd received the devices by a strange owner of the cat restaurant who completely vanished before the next day. Even the shops no longer remained. Pretty weird shit, if you asked him.

[break]
[break]
tags (SPRITOMB CAPTURE)
[attr=class,bottom-text]
DUO WILD

MT. PYRE

template by punki

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 21:15:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
"Right."

It didn't really make her feel better, but that was mostly because so far she had been useless in the hunt for Unown. She had fallen violently ill during that cafe baking shift work thing that the League had called her in for, so she hadn't been there to receive her goodies. Wherever else people had retrieved those mysterious Unown deciphering devices, Stormy didn't have one.

And she didn't have one of the mysterious Pokemon, either.

She was grasping at straws, running her fingers under the tap trying to hold onto something physical.

"Give yourself more credit, Derek."

Stormy doesn't have the heart to answer his questions. Conspiracy or not, something had to be done. She could only hope that they found real answers instead of more questions and more dead-ends.

While Derek takes care of and captures a Spiritomb, Stormy sizes up a Kadabra. It was bigger than the Abra she had caught the other day, and less susceptible to merely teleporting away before she had a chance to attack it.

However, when she does release her hellhound to take care of the wild Pokemon, the Kadabra does teleport away, but it doesn't go far. It appears behind the Houndoom to perform a TELEKINESIS and throw her mutt to the ground. Fortunately, the hound recovers quickly and retaliates by latching onto the Kadabra's leg with sharp teeth and relentless strength.

It does not take long before the Kadabra is out of commission and Stormy can capture it.

capture attempt on kadabra
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 0:54:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WYNAUT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR COAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD XATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYNCHRONIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUCKY CHANT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 20:19:54 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Reluctant to acknowledge the wild pokemon that crossed them next, Derek looks over to Stormy as she tells the ranger to give himself more credit. "I'm not really cut out for pondering things I don't understand. The whole notion of that war that took place, and everything that's happened since then..."

Such thoughts brought him back to his time in Johto. How helpless he was to do anything for his sister. And how hopeless he felt when being there meant he could do nothing for Hoenn as extraterrestrial life lay siege to it. That useless sorrow was something he needn't repeat.

Maybe Stormy was right, and he should try even harder to be worthy of that credit.

"It's just a lot to take in. Like... Who am I, really, to think that I can help stop any of this?" Many were there, and that many were enough to scrape by. He was just a pokemon trainer turned ranger. His days as a gym leader were nonexistent, with no merit to back them up.

"Up there when we were facing Groudon, I didn't do a whole lot. My endorsement from the league felt kind of...complimentary. Sure, I still decided to ascend an active volcano with a raging Groudon, but that could be said for more than a dozen trainers." Realizing he was dragging on, and seemingly whining about his own inability, Derek drew quiet for some time to gather his thoughts.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 7:49:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎁DELIBIRD DELIVERY!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A DELIBIRD DROPS BY and pulls out a wrapped gift from its tail. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: delibird can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 2:14:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
That was all she thought about lately. Not fun, not dates, nothing frivolous or easy-- just the pain and the fear and the trauma that she and the rest of the region was dealing with.

"You're Derek Hoffman, one of my closest friends and one of Hoenn's most capable trainers. You're helping just by being here."

She looks up at him pointedly, as if daring him to argue further. She can only hope that he can feel her pride in him. He had been a gym leader, a role model, a hero in the eyes of his city's people. That hadn't changed even if he no longer held the position. He was still exactly who he was meant to be, and he was here. That meant something.

"But you were one of those dozen trainers. You, out of all of the people in Hoenn. You were with me and everyone else on that volcano, and you were incredible."

His gaze lowers as does his voice, but hers only follows. She steps closer to him, though she is inevitably awkward. It doesn't help that nearby, her Houndoom is being ceaselessly harassed by a wild Xatu. It's howling and barking is awful and annoying, but surprisingly, Stormy's full attention is on Derek.

"But you don't need me to tell you any of that."

With an unceremonious thud, the Houndoom takes down the Xatu and begins dragging its unconscious body back to Stormy.

capture attempt on xatu
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 3:19:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HYPNO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNCHRONOISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSKULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE XATU!
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 3:59:16 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
No comment is made about the way Stormy's pokemon mercilessly faints the Xatu before dragging over it's limp body. Instead his attention is afforded only to Stormy, and a pokeball he looses on a wild Hypno that seems to be be looking at them mischievously.

A gesture of the head is all it takes for the Grimmsnarl to understand. 'Go get'em, Crota.'

In the meantime, Derek mulls over everything she's said to him, especially the much appreciated encouragement. "You're right, I don't." A hand brushes her hair, messing it up a little. "But it's still nice hearing it from you."

Noticing his Grimmsnarl call over, Derek is slightly surprised to see it done already. Using a pokeball to capture the Hypno, the ranger pockets it before turning back to her. "What do you think Groudon dreams of while he sleeps up there on Mt. Chimney?" A silly question, but one he hoped Stormy might humor.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 4:19:12 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
She doesn't comment either. It is just another day in the life of Miss Stormy Silph.

Instead, her focus remains entirely on him and the soft expression he bears. It's sweet, and she finds herself embarrassed and blushing at the affectionate ruffle he gives her.

"You're messing up my hair--"

She shies away, smoothing down her brunette waves and looking away. Stormy twitches her nose and considers his question seriously. She crosses her arms and leans on one leg, tapping her chin for good measure.

"Volcano unicorns."

Yes, she was sure of it. Like Rapidash and Ponyta, but with fins like a Vaporeon so they could swim in the lava.

Houndoom takes after the Grimmsnarl, but instead of attacking the Hypno it goes after a wandering Duskull. The Pokemon's bone mask is appetizing, and it takes Stormy a moment to realize that that is what the dog is chewing on, not some more naturally occurring bone that didn't belong to anyone specific.

"Drop that! We don't eat Pokemon-- at least not that one!"

But just as the Duskull moves to SHADOW SNEAK away, the Houndoom pounces on it again while Stormy moves to capture it.

capture attempt on duskull
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 4:48:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHEDINJA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WONDER GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BALTOY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!