TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2022 2:09:26 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

sunshine gleamed bright in the sky on that mid-morning spring, clouds dotting the paper-blue sky white. jayden stood at the top of the jagged creak, in the middle of a sprawling field. heat cascaded down from the mountain's summit but that was not what caused the sweat that was beading down his arms. a shirt lay discarded, alongside the rest of his things.

[break][break] at the corner of his field, a few of his pokemon were mingled about. the most prominent of them, his two umbreon and their eevee child, but also a polteageist that float nearby a chopped down tree. a froslass floated nearby, sipping at a cup of tea.

[break][break] standing across the field from him was his haxorus. "ok," he said, after a moment's breath. "again." the pokemon charged him, dashing forward with sharp claws. kata was fast — but jayden was faster. he darted to the side, underneath and around, dodging the attacks with a dexterity and litheness that being a lifelong disciple of rocket demanded from him.

[break][break] the short sparring match ended when jayden delivered a swift kick to his pokemon's mid-section. the attack, of course, was nothing against the pokemon's hard exoskeleton. however, that was not the point. the match was over.

[break][break] jayden stood again, hand extanded as his froslass handed him a bottle of cool water, which he gulped down greedily.

[break][break] the sun continued to shine, unforgivingly, overhead.

[attr="class","ooc"] + for

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#7944eb; } .littlejay { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#7944eb;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2022 7:02:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's not uncommon to run into people on jagged pass. it is, however, uncommon to run into the same person twice under very similar circumstances. he remembers the familiar head of hair just like the last time — sweating.[break][break]

"i'm not stalking you, i swear."[break][break]

but he probably should if he knows of jayden's affiliation.[break][break]

matias approaches, offering a wave before pointing to the haxorus.[break][break]

"you were fast."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-excadrill color-shiny"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 5:19:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPOINK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEDICHAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PURE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEDITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDURE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 6:41:56 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

he's surprised, honestly, that the other remembers him. after all, it was months ago that they had met — then again, perhaps, he underestimated the likes of .

[break][break] he looks sideways at the other, capping his water-bottle. "you're not?" the flat-tone in which he says it might seem like it's meant to be antagonizing, but because it's jayden, it's not. it's just the way he is.

[break][break] it's hard to say whether the other man is complimenting him or his pokemon, so jayden opts for the latter. "she's trained well."

[attr="class","ooc"] + for / skipping

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#7944eb; } .littlejay { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#7944eb;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 7:53:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"no time for that."[break][break]

even if matias is privy to jayden's affiliation, he wouldn't have the time to waste following the man around. he'd likely assign someone else to do it.[break][break]

"the haxorus is okay. i meant you."[break][break]

a spoink bounces across the scene, ignoring them.[break][break]

"not many are as fast as dragons."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 21:46:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PRIMEAPE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANGER POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHORITA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHADOW TAG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 5:37:58 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

a person who knows him better would have known he was teasing, despite his flat-tone. of course, doesn't know him. they've only met once. or twice.

[break][break] what was that about stalking, again?

[break][break] his head tilts. "thank you. i also train well." it's his whole life - not that of course, he would like a member of the elite four privy to that. "what about you? you're probably fast too."

[break][break] in the meantime, a stray gothorita crosses the path. his polteageist is sinister, plotting away, and aims a shadow ball to catch the pokemon off-guard. his froslass is the one who gathers the fallen pokemon after, carrying it in her arms like they were recently wed.

[attr="class","ooc"] + for / catching gothorita

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 10:22:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"me? nah. all this muscle weighs me down. slows me."[break][break]

while technically true, matias is actually quite agile for a man his size. his athleticism should be well-known by now.[break][break]

matias watches the brief battle between jayden and the gothorita, indifferent to the sight. he's seen far too many gothorita and its evolution line to care.[break][break]

"we should train together sometime."

[attr="class","ooc"]skipping! [break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 22:17:34 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLAYDOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TIMBURR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHIP AWAY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[break]
's CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 5:53:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

'muscle?' his eyes glance briefly at . "and here i thought you were going to be a jack-of-all-trades."

[break][break] his lips press together, bemused.

[break][break] a claydoll floats their way into the air and this time his polteageist goes for the mighty beast with giga drain. the pokemon falls to ground with a clack, consumed by the light of a pokeball soon enough.

[break][break] "we should," he agrees.

[break][break] jayden pauses, head tilts. he doesn't recall if they've ever exchanged names — at least, officially. he offers a hand. "michail volkov, by the way."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] + for / catching claydoll

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 7:54:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

they've never exchanged names? how silly of them.[break][break]

"matias silph."[break][break]

his handshake is firm, tight, borderline dominating even if not intended to be.[break][break]

attention shifting to the wild timburr that BIDES its time, he watches the SCORCHING SANDS around it start to shift. it only takes a few seconds for the fighting-type to be engulfed by scorching hot sand, suffocating it enough that by the time matias tosses a pokeball over, it's an easy capture.[break][break]

"what's your number? i'll shoot you a text sometime."

[attr="class","ooc"]CATCHING TIMBURR! [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 2:51:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRABRAWLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIZZY PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVERSAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRABHAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUFFUL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 3:16:43 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

the grip of crushes his own, but jayden bears it unflinchingly. he's dealt with worse — if the scar's from his brother's bite are any indication.

[break][break] when asked for a number, he hesitates briefly before deciding to rattle his number off. jayden's not one for texting, ordinarily, but the pressure from the board to make a stance in hoenn.. well, that took precedent. and the number of a silph could come in handy, if couldn't pull enough strings.

[break][break] "i don't text often." better to give him a warning now, then have him be upset about it later. jayden's gaze drifts to a wild stufful that seems to be causing havoc with his own pokemon. his gothitelle is quick to POUND him into place, though.

[break][break] he glances at him, briefly. "so why'd you come up here? were you just taking a hike?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] + for / catching stufful

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 3:31:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"that's okay. neither do i. if you ever get a string of messages from me then it's most likely from my manager."[break][break]

because the phone that registers jayden's number is a shared one between him and . he's too lazy to text. but also, he isn't familiar enough with certain lingo to fit in.[break][break]

"oh. yeah, a hike, and also to get some fresh air."[break][break]

among other things.[break][break]

"are you also looking for unown?"

[attr="class","ooc"]SKIPPING! [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
honor [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 5:03:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HYPNO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAWLUCHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AERIAL ACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HIGH JUMP KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROOST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!