March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
ULTRA DESERT: SCBA #2
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 18:03:11 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin instinctively hurled Kiara's Poké Ball toward her feet after her upper body seemingly thrust itself upward on its own after waking from her horrific nightmare. The Pyroar emerged from her Poké Ball, almost immediately nuzzling her shivering trainer when she noticed she was crying. "Kiara! You're okay!" The emotional girl's face was red and wet, just happy to see the lioness. "What a horrible nightmare! Remind me never to try to sleep out here again!"

Hugging the fire-type helped evaporate the sweat from her body and stay warm in the desert cold. While deserts were widely known for being hot during the day, she also know how cool they got at night. Much of the Great Desert's life was nocturnal. Of course, in this alien dimension, the rules were likely different. "Yeah, Cian. Really bad. I saw this dragon I had never seen before. Didn't look like any Pokémon I knew, but given how many are flying into Hoenn through the rifts, wouldn't surprise me of it was. But it killed Kiara. I don't know what I would do without her!" She felt the lioness' strong purr against her body as her Pokémon tried to console her.

"Is everyone else okay?" she asked. "There's something just horrible about this place, and I wouldn't want to try sleeping here again. At least, from what we learned before, leaving this place seems to be easy enough. How about instead of trying to make camp here, we set up camp outside the rift next time?" Despite Kiara calming her down somewhat, her face was still red as a Cherrim.

{WC: 269}
{PC: 4}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Queen Zing    Beedrill       Good
Kiara         Pyroar         Good
Corona        Charizard      Good
Flit          Yanmega        Good
Starr         Espeon**       Good
Rielle        Vaporeon       Good
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 19:18:50 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Poor Shalin looked like she'd had the roughest nightmare out of everyone else in the camp. Andrea wanted to go over there and give her a big hug, but Shalin's emotional support animal, Kiara, beat her to it.

"It was just a bad dream, don't worry about it. See? Kiara is OK!" The draconic cosplayer tried her best to comfort her distraught teammate. Still, she couldn't help but wonder... What if it wasn't just a dream? What if the desert was trying to tell them something?

Sora gently nudged Andrea's side, snapping her out of her reverie. "Since we're all awake now, we might as well continue exploring. That way we can get a head start on those giant worms." The young PokéManiac proposed.

Taking a gander at the surrounding area for any landmarks that stuck out, she noticed an ancient obelisk looming in the distance. "How about we start by investigating that long, pointy thing over there?" She pointed at the remote structure.
, , //mega evolution for the thread used

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 7:39:19 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
[attr="class","boruta"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
cian was awake, gazing back. bo felt an uncomfortable knot in his stomach.[break][break]

”yeah.” all of it was a bad dream. on top of everything else going on, the maher family situation was nothing short of a nightmare. the stress was eating him alive, putting ugly shit like this in his head. ”it’s whatever. just a dream.”[break][break]

he pushed up to his feet, a groggy witness to shalin’s more emotional recovery. unaware that the other two had also had vivid dreams, he didn’t think much of it. he was thankful when andrea stepped in to act as comfort and the voice of reason.[break][break]

bo was down to investigate the long pointy thing. "those things are definitely interesting. i want a closer look, and i don't think i'm falling back asleep either. what do you guys think?”[break][break]

regardless, he began to pack his belongings back into the bag strategically, so he'd be ready to leave when they were.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-aerodactyl"]

[newclass=".boruta"]--accent:#c08f24; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/X4pejNO.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote b, .boruta blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .boruta blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .boruta blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 8:28:46 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"yeah, i'm fine as well. had a pretty nice sleep actually."[break][break]

leave it to him to gloat when the others seem down and affected by their dreams. he shrugs a shoulder, then pushes up to his feet before stretching his arms up wide. he yawns, then looks out at the long pointy thing.[break][break]

"i'm down for that."[break][break]

with grace, he mounts his flygon and rises into the air.[break][break]

"race you there!"

[break][break]

[newclass=".cian"]--accent:#cbb898; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cian blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1012967721866108938/icon-08.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian blockquote b, .cian blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .cian blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .cian blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 15:58:32 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
What made matters more challenging was Shalin being sleep deprived. Instead of her normal six to seven hours, she was going to be operating on about two. Once they were out of this rift, she was going to collapse. As much as she didn't want to, what with the threats still ever looming over Hoenn's head, she might need to take a day to physically and mentally reset. She looked sleep deprived, as well, her eyes almost as red as her face was. "Let's make this quick," she requested with an uncharacteristically cranky voice. It almost felt like she was a different person entirely.

Noticing the obelisk in the distance after pointed to it, Shalin withdrew Kiara and sent Cocona back out, the Charizard blissfully unaware of Shalin's traumatic moment. It seemed the Pokémon were able to sleep far better than she did. "Wait, Cian! Their vibration might attract--" But he and the green dragon were already gone. Seeing little choice but to go after, Shalin dizzily climbed aboard Corona, the energetic Charizard lifting off yet making every effort to keep her weary rider as stable and as comfortable as possible on their way to the geometric tower.

{WC: 200}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 16:36:37 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Hey, wait for us!" Andrea went after Cian, hopping onto the back of her Salamence, who took flight, while her Hydreigon followed close behind. With such an entourage of fearsome dragons, those Orthworm would be none the wiser if they tried ambushing them again.

Even with very little rest, Andrea thankfully didn't share Shalin's crankiness. She was still going to sleep like a log as soon as they were back home, though. For the time being, the adrenaline and thrill of new discoveries kept her afloat.

Besides, that obelisk could spark anyone's intrigue. Despite its age, it seemed almost spotless, not worn in the slightest by the inexorable passage of time. There was a hole in the shape of a seal, as if a certain part was missing, and they were supposed to fill it out. Puzzle time!

"Who could have built this... Did humans once live in this dimension?" The young PokéManiac pondered aloud, her eyes drawn to the conspicuous hole. "Say, that thing we found last time looks like it'd fit right in there!" She observed, pointing at the indent on the otherwise perfectly smooth structure.
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 9:11:02 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
[attr="class","boruta"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
bo wasn’t too grouchy either. being a ranger captain meant he was usually on call. thus, he was fairly accustomed to the more-than-occasional day with little to no sleep.[break][break]

boarding the back of his aerodactyl, he flew after his brother towards the obelisk. upon the party’s arrival, bo circled to inspect from the air. like andrea, he was quick to notice the indentation where the seal must have been meant to go.[break][break]

”maybe. humans, or some other intelligent lifeforms.” perhaps man-eating aliens? murderous water people? ”they might still be alive.” might’ve even been watching them, at that very moment. who could be sure?[break][break]

”i’m gonna try to fit the seal into it.” why not. what could possibly go wrong?[break][break]

pulling his bag off, he retrieved the seal that they’d found last time. lowering towards it, he carefully pushed it into the obelisk. perfect fit, maybe?

[break][break]

prompt 07 involve the discovery of ancient obelisks that possess holes for missing seals.[break]

[newclass=".boruta"]--accent:#c08f24; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/X4pejNO.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote b, .boruta blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .boruta blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .boruta blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 16:35:27 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

cian's never grouchy so he cannot relate to the rest of his party. he's as happy and carefree as ever.[break][break]

at the obelisk, he observes it with careful curiosity, wary of what it could possibly mean. he watches push the seal into the perfectly crafted space in the obelisk.[break][break]

a second passes.[break][break]

nothing.[break][break]

"is that i—"[break][break]

the obelisk starts to shake, blocks shuffling about like a rubik's tower. he veers back and away, and when he does, that's when he sees the glyphs.[break][break]

"oh shit! check out these glyphs!"[break][break]

🗺️ the "desert seal: right to rule" can be slotted into an obelisk temporarily, causing the obelisk to shuffle blocks in its structure like a rubik's tower. the blocks will reveal glyphs that depict a buzzwole and pheromosa clashing over the dunes. curiously, no other pokemon are depicted despite their presence in the realm.

[break][break]

[newclass=".cian"]--accent:#cbb898; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cian blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1012967721866108938/icon-08.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian blockquote b, .cian blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .cian blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .cian blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 5:34:16 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Corona had to make subtle adjustments mid-flight to keep his sleep-deprived trainer awake and with good enough form to not drag both of them out of the sky. She and her fire-type let her more awake and aware colleagues lead the way, still a bit shaken by her nightmare, but she was at least functional. She heard , then the others, calling out to her when they got close to the Obelisk that the group pointed to before.

had the right idea; the small panel they had discovered last time did indeed fit in the jet=colored, geometric tower. The tower seemed to split apart into a myriad of cubes, rotating in ways that made no physical sense: the individual cubes rotated on one axis, yet the tower segment they composed rotated another? What was going on?

An insectile glyph immediately caught Shalin's attention, its body-length antennae and enormous-looking wings giving the girl a second wind. How long would that last, and what would happen to her when that second wind expired? "I've never seen this Pokémon before, but it looks like a bug-type to me," she noted aloud, completely ignoring the less lithe-looking creature also depicted on the murals. Its body looked very thin, but the glyph gave no concept of its relative size. Her mind drifted toward hunting one down and catching it; if the species was large enough, that would be another flying insect on her team!

{WC: 242}
{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 9:04:29 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea shivered when Bo theorized that the denizens of this dimension might not have been, strictly speaking, human. "Other intelligent lifeforms?! You mean... Megalopolans?" Even though she hadn't been present during the Three Day War, she'd heard just enough about it to be terrified of the Megalopolans.

The young PokéManiac stared in awe as the obelisk shifted before their eyes into a set of glyphs depicting two humanoid insects locked in combat. "Are those... Bug Pokémon?" She muttered, pulling out her Rotom Phone and snapping several pictures of the arcane artwork. Shalin also believed them to be Bug-type, but they didn't resemble any Pokémon they'd thus far encountered in the desert. Yet, the more Andrea stared at their alien-looking forms, the more they seemed familiar...

C:\u820\maldacena>CHOOSE ONE FROM THE FOLLOWING ULTRA BEASTS_

"No, they're not Pokémon! I've seen those creatures before!" The trainer of dragons declared. "There were pictures of them in The Cloud! They're Ultra Beasts!" She cried out in horror.

If this were a movie, this is the part where dramatic string music would play.

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 10:11:33 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
[attr="class","boruta"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
was that it? he watched, waiting for something to happen like the rest of them before it did. glyphs, depicting two ultra beasts he was only vaguely familiar with through league reports.[break][break]

he noted further on andrea’s correct identification, ”UB-02s. they’re bug/fighting-types.” both in possession of the elite four.[break][break]

he looked all around them, wondering if one of them might appear. ”if they show up, they’ll be more difficult to deal with than the worms. we should head back and fill out a report, and come back well-rested.”[break][break]

h_vb1tkn

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 10:15:39 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"they look cool as heck. i want one. i want both."[break][break]

he does not share the same horror for them as does. if anything, he's looking forward to running into them as they look like pokemon straight out of a sci-fi movie.[break][break]

pulling out his phone, he takes photos and videos of the glyphs before nodding.[break][break]

"i agree. we should make sure to bring our strongest pokemon to deal with them as well, should they show up."[break][break]

61PdWVqV

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 12:47:55 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
's mention of Ultra Bessts confused Shalin. "Wait, what? Andrea, they look like bug Pokémon to me," she shrugged. "The Cloud? Now I'm really confused." 's explanation only confused her further. "What are you both talking about? Clearly I'm out of the loop." She smiled when the Ranger-Captain's assessment of the alien creature's type was the same as hers. "If you're right, then as long as we bring flying-types, we should be fine! Sounds like a job for a Yanmega!" The bug-type and flying-type would be almost the perfect fit for the battle, though there was no telling what such a creature could do.

Shalin, like Cian, went to observe the Pheromosa mural in greater detail. "Cian, I agree with you! I want one, too!" she pointed toward the more lithe bug-type's image. "Look how huge their wings are compared to their bodies! I bet they could really fly fast! Could you imagine flying on one?" Of course. Naive girl. Why would her mind go to anything else than riding a new Pokémon? Danger or no, it was what got her blood pumping. Little did she know of Pheromosa's true nature, or she might change her mind...

"Either way, I'd like to go back to sleep on the correct side of the world," the woozy-looking rider yawned. "How about we regroup and bring a bunch of flying Pokémon back here another day?"

0LKom1ry

{WC: 235}
{PC: 7}

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 13:39:18 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
At least two of their teammates, madmen that they were, audibly expressed their wish to own one or both of those Ultra Beasts. Andrea was a bit of a madwoman too, but the thought that those alien creatures could be caught like regular Pokémon hadn't even crossed her mind. Now that it had, though, she made a thinking face. "I guess they do look kinda cool. Especially the one with the muscles."

After being made privy to the UBs' super secretive typings, the expedition group decided to get back home for some much needed rest, and come back later with their strongest Flying types. "Tomorrow!" The young PokéManiac exclaimed, before patting her Salamence's long neck. "Let's go home, Sora."

MHQyo8Cc

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 6:52:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/mqxzZGz/ballofmud.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/my173h8/king-sleaf.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/xhWBVfm/safetygoggles.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]