August 24
Mesagoza
homosexual(?)
Art Student/Influencer
Civilian
❤️
0 height
0 height
who knows where the whims of fate may take us?
awards
5 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cristobal
Cristóbal Castillo
koding's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 23:23:35 GMT
Cristóbal Castillo Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat+Alternates:600,700|Inconsolata:400,700|Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.unb-contain] --unb-accent-1:#d89c3c; [/newclass]

[attr="class","unb-contain"]
[attr="class","unb-img"]

[attr="class","unb-app"]

[attr="class","unb-body"]

Cristóbal Castillo

who knows where the whims of fate may take us?

niche internet microcelebrity. self-proclaimed influencer. art student. has never been told no before. travels a lot. will do most things to boost his image and approval ratings.
[break][break]

seeking

any plots!! angst, fluff, romance, rivalries, whatever!! throw your characters at me. this is a threat

[attr="class","unb-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.unb-contain] width:520px; background-color:#fafafa; overflow:hidden; border:1px solid #d9d9d9; border-radius:5px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-img:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:500px; height:250px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mMY3io/3_copy.png); filter:invert(1); opacity:.1; left:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-img] width:500px; height:250px; margin:10px 0px 11px 0px; position:relative; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app] width:50px; height:50px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; background-color:#fafafa; position:absolute; top:240px; border-radius:100%; border:1px solid #D9D9D9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app a] font-size: 15px; background: var(--unb-accent-1)!important; text-decoration: none!important; display: flex; width: 30px; height: 30px; align-items: center; justify-content: center; border-radius: 100%; color: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app a:before] content:'\ecb5'; font-family: "honeybee"!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body] width:520px; background-color:#f6f6f6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body h1] margin:0px 0px; padding:25px 25px; display:flex; background-color:#eaeaea; flex-flow:column nowrap; outline:1px solid #d9d9d9; border:1px solid #fcfcfc; font:700 36px/36px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--unb-accent-1); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body span] display:block; font:400 12px inconsolata; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; text-transform:uppercase; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div] padding:50px; text-align:justify; font:400 12px roboto; color:#9a9a9a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div h2] margin:0px 10px; display:inline-block; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--unb-accent-1); padding:2px 10px; color:#F6F6F6; font:600 10px montserrat alternates; border-radius:2px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div b] font:700 12px montserrat alternates; color:var(--unb-accent-1); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div i] color:#bbb; border-bottom:1px solid var(--unb-accent-1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-credit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-credit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-contain .th]font-family: "honeybee" !important;font-style: normal !important;font-weight: normal !important;font-variant: normal !important;text-transform: none !important;speak: none;line-height: 1;-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; } @font-face { font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
koding's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 7:24:07 GMT
noah faber Avatar

CRISTÓBAL + NOAH / DAHLIA

i absolutely adore the factoids in cristóbal's application. endlessly interesting, and the art angle is MWAH chef's kiss.

is verdanturf town's fighting-type gym leader: a rambunctious, extroverted young man who desires above all else stability of the home. he was displaced by the rocket conflict in kanto, moved to johto, before landing hoenn where he is determined to protect the region—and his new home—from team rocket and any other threat. although he's a gym leader, he often takes time to offer his services as a guard or tour guide for more rugged or treacherous landscapes. he could be someone cristóbal gets to know as he attempts to paint the sights of hoenn, especially the more dangerous locations.

is the commissioner of the hoenn league (so the region's political leader) who was thrust into the position suddenly and quite young. her family is affluent and in socialite circles. regardless of where cristóbal's family lives, it's possible dahlia's family knows of his. whether commissioned by dahlia's family, dahlia herself in the past, or perhaps currently, cristóbal's art could be something dahlia already owns (e.g. self-portrait), or perhaps, he finds a big break in painting for the league in some way (murals, etc. which can certainly result in tensions or questions about whether such art is propaganda). of course, there's a chance he declines commissions, etc.!!

sorry if this is relatively shallow or scatter brained! wanted to drop something in before bed. i'm a slow poster since i have to do a lot of site work, and i'm slowly clawing through my thread list, but if any of this seems interesting, let me know!!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
koding's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 15:25:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

Cristobal Castillo & Elise Kurokawa

Hello! I always love seeing characters that have Persona 5 FCs (I'm still playing the game), but anyway! I love the idea of him being an influencer and a microcelebrity, so I'll throw my girl out there for you.

is a Galarian princess and the younger cousin of Remiel Calcifet, she's born and raised in Ecruteak City from Johto and visited Hammerlocke a few times in the summer to see her aunt and her cousins. I did see that he is an art student currently and she loves to look at art, but she's not very good at it herself. Maybe he could have a couple of pointers to teach her how to create pretty art? I'm alright with other ideas if you have any!