awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 12:41:02 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Oddly enough, Remiel found the Dragon's Den in BLACKTHORN far more crowded. It was the mecca of most dragon tamer's pilgrimage, after all. Even his mother had paid a visit to it once upon a time and made a big event of it.

Suddenly, a THWACKEY pokes its head out from behind a large rock and GROWLS at the pair aggressively. Just when it leaps to try and strike Remiel with a DOUBLE HIT, however, his Palossand blasts it down with a SHADOW BALL.

"The Draconid people," Remiel replies, pulling out a Luxury Ball to capture the desert monkey. "Specifically, pertaining to their unique customs in Hoenn."

✨ catching thwackey

BERCEUSE
DUO-WILD - GROUND/GRASS/ROCK

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 15:52:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","stomachmouth"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"i'm not much of a scholar but when you're done writing it i'd like to read it."[break][break]

not a false promise. he means it even if it would take him forever to actually finish reading the paper. he's about as slow as this drednaw that appears which is an odd pokemon to find in the desert.[break][break]

but then again, it is a rock-type so he guesses that makes sense. he ignores it, though, and lets it sink back down.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
ground/grass/rock[break]
skipping![break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 21:05:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KROKOROK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRANIDOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAD SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE THWACKEY!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 10:46:16 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
"Hm... well, if reading research papers isn't your thing, perhaps you'd prefer to attend the presentation I'll be hosting at the NATIONAL MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY this February. Have you had a chance to visit it yet?" He asks.

Though his attention is briefly snatched by a CRANIDOS that charges across the desert to try and HEAD SMASH itself against him. The sight of the dinosaur in an environment it would have existed in millions of years ago brings a sense of awe to the archaeologist. Then his Palossand captures it in a SAND TOMB. As it flails about helplessly, Remiel snaps out of it long enough to pull out a Luxury Ball and capture it.

✨ catching cranidos

BERCEUSE

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 10:54:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"only once for the masquerade they hosted. it's a nice building."[break][break]

a wild krokorok's HONE CLAWS announces its intentions. it's why urshifu is quick to step forward, acting as a shield as it prepares to fight the ground-type.[break][break]

realizing it is outmatched, the krokorok chuckles to itself and turns away, RAGE quickly fading as it sinks into the sand.[break][break]

"but yes, a presentation sounds far better. i'll attend."

[break][break]

ground/grass/rock[break]
skipping![break]

[newclass=".stomachmouth"]--accent:#5d464e; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/956940034303484044/icon-14.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth blockquote b, .stomachmouth blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .stomachmouth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .stomachmouth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".stomachmouth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 4:19:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXCADRILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN DRILL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DECIDUEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPIRIT SHACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORESIGHT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CRANIDOS!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2023 11:26:21 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
"Ah, so you were present? I heard tale you might have engaged in fisticuffs with someone there. Is there any truth to that?" Remiel smiles, eyes gleaming with curiosity before a DECIDUEYE atop a cactus snatches his attention away.

Casting an arrow that attempts to SPIRIT SHACKLE the black mass of sand nearby, it finds itself shocked to have missed before the Palossand emerges. As the owl attempts to fly away, it is unceremoniously struck down from the sky with a SHADOW BALL. Afterward, Remiel pulls out an empty Luxury Ball to capture it.

✨ catching decidueye

BERCEUSE

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 16:05:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"me? getting into a fight? that doesn't sound like me."[break][break]

he laughs, clearly being sarcastic as he knows he has a reputation for being aggressive. in most cases, rightly so.[break][break]

"not sure where the rumor started but i remember someone getting stabbed. literally. though i imagine some might have had their hearts broken that night too."[break][break]

something remy is familiar with, surely.[break][break]

excadrill MUD SLAPS the urshifu before deciding to run away. what an odd pokemon.

[break][break]

ground/grass/rock[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 5:26:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDBRAY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STAMINA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NACLSTACK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PURIFYING SALT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK POLISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE DECIDUEYE!
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 9:16:09 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel laughs. So far, he'd only really seen in a positive light. Even during his tenure as ADMIN FOX, he'd never gone up against the man directly. Though he had, on occasion, been on the same battlefield.

Nevertheless, he nods in agreement as a NACLSTACK emerges from the ground and shakes off its old PURIFYING SALT to reveal a shimmering ROCK POLISH. "I ran into an old love of my own," He says, watching as his Palossand slowly devours the tasty salt creature with a SAND TOMB. He casts a Luxury Ball and captures it before it is fully devoured, however. "How did it go for you?"

✨ catching naclstack

BERCEUSE

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 10:35:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

mudbray's STOMP calls for attention. reluctantly, matias gives it and turns to look at it only to find it leering at him with a tongue sticking out. he sighs.[break][break]

"it was fine up until the dream mist appeared."[break][break]

not to mention how his sister had been assassinated at that very event. he doesn't bring that up, however.[break][break]

"i still remember the dreams i saw quite vividly."

[break][break]

ground/grass/rock[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 0:17:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VILEPLUME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRILBUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE NACLSTACK!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 8:38:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel remembers that night, too. The nightmares that had plagued his reality still haunted him to this day. It was them that he blamed for his eventual falling out with in the time that followed.

"I do, too..."

Not one to express such thoughts and emotions so freely himself, however, the royal instead finds his attention seized by a VILEPLUME soaking up the desert sun's rays. When it begins to try and spread its EFFECT SPORES in their direction, his Palossand devours it into a SAND TOMB. After its spit out again, the prince pulls out an empty Luxury Ball and casts it.

✨ catching vileplume

BERCEUSE

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 6:49:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

even if remy isn't the type to express such thoughts and emotions, matias looks to drag it out of him.[break][break]

"what did you see?"[break][break]

as for what matias sees now, it's a drilbur. its cute little head pokes out of the ground before disappearing back down like a whack-a-mole game.[break][break]

he'll whack it next time.

[break][break]

ground/grass/rock[break]
skipping![break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BERCEUSE
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 4:36:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NOSEPASS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LOCK ON

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE VILEPLUME!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights