Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Nicer Hike [Ceri/M/CC]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 5:27:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She had a morning to prepare for a hike up Mt. Chimney after eating a good breakfast from home where her Salamence flew her over to the base of the mountain trail that led up to the summit. By the time the sun had gone up in the blue sky, the chill of the winter month being January made the blonde shiver a little bit where she was in her winter clothes: a dark coat, gloves and a scarf for the winds that the weather report stated would be something Elise didn't mind during the hike.[break][break]

After recalling her Salamence back inside his Pokeball, she would send out the small dark type fox to accompany her since her cousin was nice enough to gift her the little guy. Kuro giggled a bit as the Zorua felt the wind around his fur though he had insisted in his own language that he should be walking instead of being carried like a small child.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
A Nicer Hike [Ceri/M/CC]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 18:40:47 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

You know how when the new year starts you make resolutions like "This year I'll exercise more!", get pumped about it, and then quickly remember that exercising can be really fucking painful? That is exactly what is happening to Ceri right now.
[break][break]
See, she hadn't made such a resolution, because she knows herself well enough to know her work doesn't give her time for any of that, but her research had left her with a need to reach the summit of Mount Chimney for the sake of collecting samples, and since weather conditions aren't ideal for flying, here she is, hiking.
[break][break]
"Oh, Domino, I think I'm gonna die." She tells her Salandit in the most overdramatic way possible, sitting on a rock to take a break. The little lizard trilling as it skitters up to her side, pointing towards an approaching hiker.
[break][break]
One that looks rather... familiar.
[break][break]
But, from where?
[break][break]
"Hey hey!" Ceri greets, outgoing as ever despite how not fun this hike has been.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ Rocky Steps

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.cgt2] --accent: #8999BD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Nicer Hike [Ceri/M/CC]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 23:33:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the voice of another hiker that came up to the start of the Mt. Chimney trail, the other woman looked a little familar. Yet, the female royal couldn't place her finger on what sort of familiarity she had with the brunette. "Hello there, it's a little lovely day outside, isn't it? Aside from the cold month, I think it's a good time to hike up and get some exercise." Elise responded to the woman's greeting before she noticed the woman had her own Pokemon with her in a different color.[break][break]

Her Froslass waved down to the smaller silver colored salamander Pokemon with a cry of greeting and a smile. "Oh pardon my manners if I hadn't introduced myself, but my name is Elise and this is my Froslass, Ayaka." The blonde female spoke with a small bow of her head since her father had taught her the basic schooling of Galarian etiquette among the upper ruling class that he came from.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
A Nicer Hike [Ceri/M/CC]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 23:59:51 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

It becomes obvious when the other hiker comes closer.
[break][break]
Elise. Princess Elise. Her cousin.
[break][break]
They had never met in person, but after meeting , Ceri had admittedly grown curious about the rest of her not so distance relatives. Are they all so bad as she has always thought them to be? They have to be, right? Just like her father...
[break][break]
Despite her thoughts, she gives Elise a smile, looking both at her and her Froslass. There is no bow on Ceri's part.
[break][break]
"Good to meet you, Elise and Ayaka! This is Domino, and I'm Ceri." Ceridwen. Her voice carries a characteristically Northern Galarian lilt and perhaps up close Elise would notice a striking family resemblance. "I figured I'd hike up the Mount Chimney as a challenge to myself, but I'm finding it a tad more difficult that I anticipated, heh. Probably should've prepared a little better."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ Rocky Steps

[newclass=.cgt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Nicer Hike [Ceri/M/CC]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 2:18:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Going close to meeting the other woman, it did became clear that there was a family resemblance between her and Ceri. Though her cousin hadn't told her much about the other cousins he may have, she hadn't met with them much. "I've never seen a Pokemon like Domino before and one that might be an oddly different color than its species." She replied with a little chuckle, her accent being the Southeastern kind of Galarian English with a hint of Johtonian in it. [break][break]

Hearing Ceri say that she was going to hike up Mt. Chimney as a challenge to herself and found it a tad difficult without preparing herself for it, Elise replied with a small look of concern. "I'm sure you can do some warm-ups before hiking up a mountain trail. I've done some myself before coming out, but why don't we hike up the trail together? I think we can talk a little more on the way to the summit if that is alright." Since she figured that talking with someone who could be one of the cousins of Prince Remiel, it probably wouldn't hurt to know a bit more about the other young lady.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
A Nicer Hike [Ceri/M/CC]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 4:03:29 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Oh, he's a Salandit! Shiny one, actually.... They're native to Alola, but Domino here was a present from my mum back when I got into uni." The words come easily to her, even if Elise is basically a stranger (who she happens to be related to). Ceri gives Domino's chin a loving scratch, causing the Salandit to let out a chirp. "He's usually lazy and just likes chilling in my purse, though, so this is exercise for him too."
[break][break]
Much to Domino's dismay.
[break][break]
At the mention of hiking up the volcano together, Ceri considers it for a second, tilting her head while looking at Elise. She does have work to do once reaching the summit, but a chat until then couldn't hurt, right? Maybe get to know her estranged cousin?
[break][break]
"Sure, that'd be great!" Chipper and energetic, she gets up from where she had been sitting, resuming her hike. "So... What do you do, Elise?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ Rocky Steps

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Nicer Hike [Ceri/M/CC]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 4:58:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Pokemon that Ceri had with her was a Salandit, a species that was native to Alola though Domino was a gift given to her by her own mother. He was described as a lazy Pokemon and chilled in her purse though exercise was good for the lizard. "Domino sounds like he could be a bit of a handful, but I've had gifts from my mother for the journey here. Mana and Tsukiyomi are both the child of my mother's Mismagius and Umbreon while my Fuecoco was from my mother's Paldean family friends." Her reply came with a smile where she did learn a bit about a Pokemon not native to her home region.[break][break]

As Ceri accepted going on a hike along the mountain trail, the blonde would resume walking on the trail together with the brunette along with Ayaka floating along next to her. Hearing Ceri ask what kind of job the blonde woman had, she responded with a tap to her chin in thought. "Aside from being a public figure in Galar, I don't think I have an actual job. I know my cousin works as the Galarian royal ambassador, maybe I can help out in some way."

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
A Nicer Hike [Ceri/M/CC]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 17:12:12 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Ceri listens as Elise speaks of the pokémon given to her by her mother, noting the Johtonian names. Is Elise from there, then? Ceri's own mother had been the sort of person the royal family couldn't have cared less about: born and raised in Circhester, who left behind her home for the sake of getting out of a bad marriage. Ceri does not speak of those things, of course.
[break][break]
"That's soooo cute! There's some interesting pokémon in Paldea. I've been dying to get my hands on a Glimmora."
[break][break]
Poison types have always been her passion; perhaps a result of being raised as the daughter of a florist who taught her much about plants and botany. Plants and poisons often go hand-in-hand, after all ( would surely agree).
[break][break]
At the mention of , her nose wrinkles for a second, but it's barely noticeable.
[break][break]
"So you don't go to uni or anything? I know Remiel studied Archaeology." She speaks casually of him, but that's unsurprising. At least Elise doesn't seem to know of the former darker affiliations of their dear cousin... and her own, of course. "How do you like the whole public figure life? It sounds kinda stressful."
[break][break]
Then again, probably not more stressful than being in a PhD program while working for a respected lab and a criminal organization.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ Rocky Steps

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
A Nicer Hike [Ceri/M/CC]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 18:45:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While talking about Paldean Pokemon, Ceri mentioned another one named Glimmora that was a Pokemon she'd like to have. Her mother's Paldean family friends did talk about what the Pokemon looked like and it was only in one area, making it a rarer Pokemon. "Oh, I heard that Pokemon is in one area in the Paldea region, so it must be a little elusive to the public. I hope you can find one here, it does sound like an interesting species to train with." Her response to the other brunette was excitable with getting to meet newer Pokemon from a region that was discovered recently.[break][break]

"I haven't been to university yet, but I'm hoping I can enroll in it soon. I do know Remiel picked a very good major and studied in it, so I can pick something that'll interest me." Elise replied with a smile as the brunette asked how was the blonde's life as a Galarian public figure and niece to the current queen sovereign. "I usually don't like the attention too much, but I do support and donate to its charities as much as possible. Being like a celebrity is something I may have to get used to for a bit." Maybe there could be another time to talk more with a potential estranged cousin she didn't know much more about!

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
A Nicer Hike [Ceri/M/CC]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 21:09:14 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The worlds are as different as it gets. has notoriety, but not the sort of notoriety Ceri craves. If anything, it makes her feel kind of bad for her estranged cousin, since living in the spotlight can have a lot of downsides. But... she shouldn't care for her, right? After all, when has the royal family ever cared for Ceri?
[break][break]
And yet...
[break][break]
"Oh! I hope you do end up enrolling. Studying new things is super fun. I'm a grad student at Slateport U, so maybe we'll run into each other again if you do." She gives Elise a wink and an enthusiastic smile, because stranger as she may be, Ceri will always be an advocate for education and learning new skills. She's very proud of her own education. Some would say it's all she has, even.
[break][break]
Soon enough they reach the end of the trail, the hike seeming to have become much easier when with good company and a conversation to distract her.
[break][break]
"It was good to meet you, Elise! I'll see you around sometime, yeah?" Maybe some other time they'll get to know each other better, but for now, Ceri waves her goodbye as she wanders off, although not without one last comment that may act as a giveaway:
[break][break]
"Tell that silly Remy I say 'Hi' if you see him!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ Rocky Steps

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Nicer Hike [Ceri/M/CC]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 3:33:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: