[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
IT'S A SHUCKLE SWARM!

[attr="class","aname2"]
TIME-LIMITED EVENT

[attr="class","ipad"]
[break]

SET DURING SUMMER DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION PARTY EVENT:[break][break]

on the beach, the red shells of shuckles dot the sands. they've come out in bigger numbers, drawn by the sweet scents of party drinks and food- or by the ripening berries of everyone's gardens. one shuckle is different than the rest. a deep oran blue, the shiny shuckle timidly crawls alongside their peers.[break][break]

[break][break]

INSTRUCTIONS:
[break][break]

• only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must use the word juice somewhere and BOLD it.
  • please listen to lizzo's song, "juice". no, this isn't an actual requirement. pepehands.
  • write an in-character post of your character attempting to catch the shuckle with a roll.
  • highest roll will earn the shiny shuckle; second highest and lowest rolls will also net rewards.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the shuckle have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end 6/9 (12:00PM - PST).

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
SHUCKLE SWARM (DDR)
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2019 2:55:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]
[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

The music is flowing, her hips are gyrating, there's a sweet drink in her hand, and she's dancing next to her best friend. Nothing could have been more perfect than if a whole swarm of Shuckle wandered across the beach nearby.[break][break]

And, as if her prayers were answered, an oran berry blue Shuckle peeped it's little face in between a sea of red-shelled familiars. Nearly choking on a sip of her juice, Stormy would swallow hard, gasping for air as she'd tug on the arm of .[break][break]

"Oh my God, look! There's a swarm of Shuckle! They must be attracted by this absolute banger."[break][break]

Probably more than a little bit loaded on the various cocktails she'd been sipping, and whatever juice she was drinking that was almost definitely spiked, Stormy would giggle stupidly before making her way down to the beach to attempt to capture one of them. For the most part though, she was just happy to see yet another swarm.

[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]

IvtZpLOU
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
SHUCKLE SWARM (DDR)
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2019 3:10:55 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]
[attr="class","frlastcontpoke"]

[break]

The music carried from the Summer Event, filling the air with its sweet sounds.[break][break]

Bailey Cooper had her fill of dancing and her fill of drinking, so she had slipped back into the ocean's wake. The clear, warm waters were just what she needed. Her body cherished the feeling of weightlessness, drifting to the surface so she could float.[break][break]

“Heard you say I'm not the baddest, bitch, you lied—” and the Sergeant couldn't help but mouth the lyrics to the song, hoping that the current would not drag her out to sea. This was a banger.[break][break]

Waves waxed and waned, flushing over her bare shoulders and submerging her ears to the bubbling of the ocean. “Gotta blame it on my juice, baby—DID SOMETHING TOUCH ME?! WHAT THE FUCK?” And her peaceful moment was over.[break][break]

She thrashed, feeling her hand smack against something hard, then slimy, as a yellow appendage latched to her forearm—a Shuckle that was just as frightened as she was. “OFF! OFF! HOLY SHIT FUCK THE OCEAN—!” A mouthful of ocean water interrupted her panic.[break][break]

Her screaming would be drowned out by the music, just like how the turtle pokemon was practically drowning her.[break][break]

She had an empty pokeball—she repeatedly smacked it against the shuckle, hoping that it would dislodge the creature.[break][break]

wLJjVBN|[break][break]

edit: am i a joke

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

@ shuckle spawn

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
SHUCKLE SWARM (DDR)
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2019 3:22:19 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
seasons die one after another

[attr="class","starrytext"]popping out of the bush, he'd scream, "gimme the juice!" and smacked the pokeball atop of the shuckle's head. absorbing the pokemon. "hell yeah! we're drinking shuckle juice tonight, gentleman!" he exclaimed, raising the pokeball in the air. a tightened grip held the pokeball as he released a victory scream.

6rQwF6as

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]@---
yum, yum, yum!
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#81b4ee;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SHUCKLE SWARM (DDR)
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2019 3:29:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
fishel watches the festivities at a distance, keen-eyed and attentive to every detail as though expecting someone.

idly stroking the fluffy feathers of the swablu sleeping on his lap with one hand, fishel reaches for a glass of mixed berry JUICE with the other.

some yards away the shuckle emerge from the water and laze among beach-goers and their pokemon. with his free hand, fishel awkwardly reaches for a spare pokemon capsule and tosses it toward one of the shuckle.

MBBEUHbB

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SHUCKLE SWARM (DDR)
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2019 4:00:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

BABY LET'S GET AWAY

[break]

외모만 보고 내가 날라리 같대요 SO WHAT? 신경 안 써

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

there was something about this song playing on her earbuds that inspired kimil. gotta blame it on my juice, baby. it was the beat that kept her distracted at that moment, almost tripping over the shuckle that was lingering by her feet. what the hell was it doing? suckling her feet? kim was annoyed by the event rolling out before her but she went to go capture the stupid-ass pokemon anyway because wynaut, right?[break][break]

|8j7jeC3

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad1"]

SHUCKLE SWARM

[attr="class","lovemad1"]@ wild

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway]

[newclass=.lovemad]position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lovemad1]float:left;margin-right:5px;background-color:#272727;color:#999999;padding:10px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lovemad1 a]color:#ffa8b4!important;font:9px Calibri;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lovemad2 b]color:#ffa8b4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
SHUCKLE SWARM (DDR)
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2019 6:24:37 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas stood on the pier overlooking the beach, a cup of juice mixed with vodka in hand. The trainer needed a break from all the noise. Truth be told, the party really wasn't his scene, but he did attend to make sure everything was running okay, especially after all of the chaos that had been happening over the past few months.

From where he was, he would spot the group of Shuckle on the beach. Among the group, he could swear that he spotted one that was of a blue coloration, in comparison to the rest of the red Shuckle.

Thomas would finish his cup of laced juice, before vaulting down off the rail on the pier, landing sneakers-first on the sands of the beach. Thomas would quickly reach for a vacant Pokeball, hastily chucking it at the group of Shuckle, and hoping for the best.

86izbmlS

tags: @tag
notes: Expecting a fail roll

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
SHUCKLE SWARM (DDR)
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2019 7:26:33 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

the sight of the shuckle proved itself to be an underwhelming one, even to her alcohol-addled mind. though she conceded to the fact that the song that filtered its way through the high quality speakers was undeniably a 'banger'. 

'i'm actually kind of craving juice right now.'

cait decided against leaving by her lonesome, proving herself to be unwilling to detach herself from the petite female as she persistently trailed several feet behind her. she didn't personally fancy shuckle but the excitement in partaking in the random occurance caused her to reach for her belt. 

'i think i have an extra pokeball around here somewhere.' 

2Y7pqWD8
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,439 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
SHUCKLE SWARM (DDR)
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2019 0:29:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle wanted some juice at that time, but he knew he had to hold off his cravings for a moment when he saw the shuckle.

he takes out a pokeball, aiming it at the pokemon, before throwing it at the oddly colored dual-type. he already has a bunch of shiny pokemon, but the novelty of having them never got old, he supposed.

wJLzLKi5

@tags
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
SHUCKLE SWARM (DDR)
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2019 19:08:29 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar
@tag

Why the hell was he down here at the beach again?

Ugh, he really hated it when sand got into the joints of his prosthetic leg!

This was completely and utterly… Duke could only growl out of annoyance as he looked at the sand—stretching out as far as the eye can see. No wonder he hated it so much. The last time he’d gotten some sand stuck in his prosthetic leg, he couldn’t move the sucker for a week!

Now that was mighty uncomfortable.

Even if he looked absolutely weird and completely out of place wearing jeans and a shirt at the beach, he had his fucking reasons. Now, what the hell was going on, why were there people making a mad dash towards a bunch of turtles who were—

Wait a second.

Was he seeing things?

One of them was blue, everything else was red?

“Eh, whatever,” he said with a grumble, swiping a paper cup full of what he guessed was fruit juice and then joining the fray. While his prosthetic leg made it somewhat harder for him to catch up to everyone else, he fished out a vacant Pokéball from his jacket and quickly took aim with his left hand, throwing it as fast and as far as he could manage…

R5ErWHN3

MADE BY ★MEULK
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SHUCKLE SWARM (DDR)
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2019 22:45:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
{
}

There was a certain art to trying to enjoy a mango-pineapple juice while avoiding tripping over Shuckles under foot. The challenge rating certainly increased when one wore a gas mask over their head, limiting the range of vision.

The sensible action would be... to simply take it off. Jo, however, was not sensible in the slightest. Thankfully the drink itself was capped, a straw poking out from the translucent plastic lid. It kept bumping against the front filter of her mask until finally slipping through a gap.

"Aha!"

Yet in the next second the moment of triumph was soured as the Rocket knocked her boot against yet another shell. Impulsively, she tossed a Pokeball at the ground, hopping to get at least one of the creatures out of her way.

dMx13Nbc

ulla
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SHUCKLE SWARM (DDR)
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2019 22:59:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
IT'S A SHUCKLE SWARM!

[attr="class","aname2"]
TIME-LIMITED EVENT

[attr="class","ipad"]
[break]

THE RESULTS:[break][break]

the shuckle eventually leave. some drag themselves into the fields while others comfortably nestle themselves in their hiding spots along the coast.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
 [break]
female / contrary[break]
sticky web / stone edge / encore / bug bite / shell smash / rock blast
[break][break][break]

[break]
 [break]
male / sturdy[break]
sticky web / stone edge / encore / bug bite / shell smash / rock blast
[break][break][break]

[break]
 [break]
male / sturdy[break]
safeguard / sticky web / stone edge / shell smash / bug bite / encore
[break][break][break]

thank you all for participating in the shuckle swarm!

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]