Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Passing the Torch [S/Remiel]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 3:58:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Galarian Embassy in Rustboro City stood before her as her Noivern lowers herself to allow the young woman to hop off after the bat-like wyvern ferried her over from Lilycove with another meeting with at the main ambassador’s office. After recalling Minerva back to her Pokeball, the well-dressed woman opens the double doors inside and navigates her way up to the designated meeting place he wanted to see her.[break][break]

Opening the door to the office, she finds the prince and gives him a smile. “I’m here now, cousin. You wished to meet with me about an important matter, correct?” To be honest, she really worried about the toll his current position as royal ambassador had taken on the crown prince since he was also pursuing other research to do on his own time.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 8:16:23 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Though he can usually be found looking over documents and drafting new legislature at his desk, will find her cousin staring out at his impressive view of RUSTBORO CITY instead. He turns when she walks in, greeting her with a smile. Something about her seemed different and he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"Hello, Elise. Yes, that's right. But we needn't get to business straight away," The royal adds, gesturing towards a lounge chair nearby. He'll take his own seat shortly as he continues. "Tell me: how have things been going?"

PASSING THE TORCH

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 19:06:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Smiling at Remiel when he turns around from viewing the impressive Rustboro City from below the glass window of the office, he tells her that she was right in assuming that he had an important matter to talk with her in the office, but they needn’t get straight to it right away with asking how things have been going with her since their last meeting. “Since our last meeting, I’ve gotten a job as a gym trainer in Josh’s gym where I’ll have to take up racing and the battling with potential challengers…and the attack on the gym left Josh to transfer me to the other interim gym leader he picked as his replacement.” The royal tells her elder cousin while thinking of the incident at the Mauville gym that left a replacement for Shawn as the interim gym leader. “I’ve also been recruited by Captain Morales to the rangers where he’s training me as a mentor.”[break][break]

Though she still remembered Shawn’s kind personality in helping her to improve on riding, he would be missed by the rest of the gym’s staff. “Josh had to replace Shawn as the interim gym leader since Shawn was killed in the attack. I’m transferred to Jackie’s riding class at the racing grounds, it’s been very broadening over covering the racing fundamentals.” She goes on with talking about her class and having to learn how different mounts were used in the aerial, aquatic, and overland leg of the races.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 7:03:26 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel had done some time as a gym trainer in the past himself. In fact, he recalled a younger Elise visiting him at the Hammerlocke Gym at one point in time. The similarities between the two didn't stop there, however. The royal, too, had been approached to join the RANGER CORPS: namely, by and .

Rather than dwell on the traumatic events that had occurred recently at Josh's gym, however, Remiel shifts his attention to her equestrian efforts. "Spectacular," He remarks, settling into his seat as one leg crosses over the other. "Their mastery of riding Pokémon is unparalleled in Hoenn. You couldn't ask for better instructors."

Just then, EARL GREY the butler SINISTEA drifts over to greet Elise with a bow and a cheery flourish. It'd been some time since they'd last seen each other. If memory served him correctly... at a royal ball at the Calcifet Palace grounds a few years ago, perhaps? Regardless, he remembered her.

Remiel asks for a glass of sparkling water before offering his cousin anything she wants to drink. Afterward, the family butler departs to go fetch their selections, granting the ambassador a chance to continue in the meantime.

"Overall, would you say your experience in Hoenn has been a positive one? Particularly as a Galarian?"

PASSING THE TORCH

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 7:28:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Josh was really a master at riding many of his Pokemon, whether they were equine, feline, canine, or anything that could be ridden, so she had a fine instructor in being taught how to do racing challenges at his gym. “He taught me the basics and the fundamentals of Pokemon racing before Josh had to be away from his gym for reasons he won’t discuss more, but I feel sorry for him.” Nodding to her elder cousin when he praised Josh himself, she did wonder if Josh was really alright taking his time away from his gym.[break][break]

Smiling over to the Sinistea butler where the small teacup Pokemon gave her a bow and a cheery flourish, Remiel had asked for a sparkling water while offering her a selection of drink for Earl Grey. “For my selection, I’ll have earl grey tea if you would, thank you.” While the Sinistea butler leaves to get their drinks, her elder cousin asks if her experience in Hoenn was a positive one and particularly as a Galarian. “My experience in Hoenn is positive and especially as a Galarian. I’ve been seeing a number of Galarian immigrants here and I did a bit of research into a past article talking about a Darkest Day happening in the country for its aftermath to cause those to move to Hoenn for safety.” [break][break]

That day must have been terrible for the Galarians involved since they probably were dealing with the effects of the aftermath there. “That must have been terrible for the people involved.” She went on with a little frown.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 7:26:45 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
"Ah, that is certainly good to hear," The crown prince says in response to the quality of her time spent in Hoenn so far. It's a relief, to say the least. With as prime minister, the anti-Hoenn sentiment in Galar was flaring up more than ever as a result of the DARKEST DAY. Remiel was portrayed as an unfaithful absentee prince for that reason, and Elise would not be spared either.

"I passed legislation to try and stem the tide of immigration to Hoenn years ago, but it has since been abandoned. Our people are struggling and hurting in the wake of the Darkest Day, Elise... and I am afraid I am no longer the prince they trust to help them."

After years of running away from his responsibilities as crown prince, Remiel found the current circumstances somewhat ironic. Sure, his twin brother had resented him for some time now. But he couldn't have imagined that he would ever employ his cunning in such a mischievous and cold manner.

PASSING THE TORCH

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 17:22:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She listens solemnly to her elder cousin saying that he passed legislation to try and stem the tide of immigration years ago, but it has been abandoned. The prince goes on to speak of their people are struggling and hurting in the wake of the Darkest Day and he was no longer the prince they trust to help them. As long as anti-Hoenn sentiments were being perpetuated by being the prime minister, his twin brother may have turned their own people against them in a fit for power against the current queen sovereign of Galar.[break][break]

Still, if the people wouldn’t trust Remiel to help the Galarian people from the wake of the Darkest Day, she would offer her elder cousin some words of reassurance that she’d be up for the task itself. “Then…if they no longer trust you to help them when they are struggling and hurting as a result of the Darkest Day, please let me help our people in any way possible, cousin.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 8:51:45 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Elise's willingness to help him, no matter the circumstance, had always been endearing. Should the day come to pass someday, Remiel had no doubt she would make a fair and just Queen. Though he did not believe that such a good nature could exist without a degree of naivete.

But the weight of the crown, the unrelenting attacks on paper and in person, the sacrifices that needed to be made every now and again to ensure victory or success— this was what sought to protect from.

Even so...

"I want you to know that this is not something I would have wished for you before," The exiled prince states, raising a single hand to idly rub at his temples. "But my own situation here in Hoenn is changing. Fairly soon, I'll be stepping down from my position as Galarian Ambassador... and I feel inclined to at least offer you the chance to take up the mantle yourself."

His serious eyes fix on her as he waits for her initial response. Meanwhile, guilt bleeds from somewhere inside.

PASSING THE TORCH

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 13:35:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her elder cousin first states that this wasn’t something he would have wished for her before since he had to bear all of the burdens into going to meetings with the other ambassadors and handling the legislation in paperwork, but Remiel did feel it was time for him to step down from his post as Galarian Ambassador and offer her the chance to take up the mantle herself. His own situation was changing which she’d also assume he wanted to be free to do what he wanted to do and loved doing than being chained down by the weight of expectation.[break][break]

As Remiel gives her serious look in his eyes and waits for her initial response, the princess gives him a firm nod and an equally earnest reply to his words. “I will take up the mantle for you, cousin, since I know it’s the greatest weight you’d had to bear other than being crown prince. At least, I will make it easier for you to breathe and relax.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 20:28:52 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Had he been expecting a different response? Not necessarily. But somehow that made the guilt churning within him feel even worse. Earl Grey returns with their drinks as the former Admin dwells in his thoughts for a moment. He takes his glass of sparkling water in hand and waits for Elise to receive her tea before speaking up again.

"I appreciate you, cousin. I always have. With Galar in crisis, however, this will be no small undertaking. Do you truly feel prepared for the challenges ahead? I would not blame you otherwise."

PASSING THE TORCH

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 21:16:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Sinistea butler returns with the drinks while the elder crown prince takes his glass of sparkling water and she would take the Earl Grey tea in her hands. Remiel himself takes in the answer given that she’d be able to take the burden off of her cousin, so he could be free to pursue his other research. With Galar being in crisis because of the Darkest Day’s wake, he remarks that it wouldn’t be a very easy task and asked if she was truly prepared for the challenges that lay ahead.[break][break]

Remiel wouldn’t blame her if she wasn’t, but she nods a bit and replies to the prince. “I feel that I’m truly prepared for the challenges that lay ahead…considering that I desire to help Galar in its crisis.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 8:16:36 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Worry and doubt plague his mind as he considers her answer. The intention is there; he can feel it. Though he still finds the answer unsatisfactory. Should something happen to Elise because of his referral, the crown prince would never forgive himself. Therefore, he had to make certain.

"You'll be contending with the likes of Ronan. What will you do when he blames you for choosing Hoenn over Galar? How will you explain your presence here when your people suffer on the other side of the pond?" Remiel, of course, had his own reasons.

Though as of late they, too, had proven unsatisfactory to the Galarian commonwealth he was meant to reign over.

PASSING THE TORCH

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 18:24:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She drinks from her tea a little and savors the taste of the Earl Grey blend as her elder cousin poses a question, well two in the matter of contending with Ronan’s position as Prime Minister. The first was what would she do if Ronan blamed her for choosing Hoenn over Galar which was…something that his twin brother would say in the matter of her staying in Hoenn for a reason. The other was explaining her presence here when her people were suffering in the other pond.[break][break]

Since being the Galarian ambassador meant that the people were relying on her to help them, the female royal thinks for a bit before giving her answers to Remiel. “If push came to shove, I will turn that blame into a retort over asking what he has done to help the Galarian people. For the second question, I will have to explain that I did not wish to separate myself from you as family, but…I also cannot ignore my people’s plight if I were to learn how to be a kind and just Queen in the form of being the new royal Galarian ambassador.” [break][break]

She goes into a brief pause into her words before her expression does turn to worry. “It’s a difficult predicament. All of my people will be counting on me, but all I am doing is being far off from the country where I can’t answer their pleas personally.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 7:49:27 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel takes a sip of his sparkling water as she answers. Then, patiently, he waits for her to finish saying her piece in full. His calm gaze does not hide the fact that he's considering each retort with scrutiny. If she is to face the same trials and tribulations in the world of politics that he had faced, then he would do her no favour by holding back.

" is loved by our people these days. I'd say he's done plenty to convince them for the title of PRIME MINISTER." The ambassador starts, setting his glass down for the time being. "Furthermore, I fear that your association with me might worsen your case in the eyes of the Galarian public." Especially when news of him being a TEAM ROCKET ADMIN got out...

That aside, however, he continues. "What would you have to offer them as Royal Ambassador?"

PASSING THE TORCH

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 8:53:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

When Remiel gives her a bit of return fire that was loved by their people these days since that landed him the position of prime minister of Galar, she did have to confess that the prince had a point. Ronan had a way with swaying people and making them think that he was the better person to know what their interests were. She does give the ambassador a nod as Remiel fears her association with him wouldn’t make her case better in the eyes of the Galarian public, but she doesn’t know much of what he had done behind the public mask he wore as the royal Galarian ambassador and crown prince.[break][break]

Another question came from the prince as he asks what she would have to offer them as the royal ambassador. “Well…the wake of the Darkest Day incident would require that I would try to help in the disaster relief effort and I’ll do everything to ensure that our people will have a safer transition into living elsewhere in Hoenn should they wish to.” She responds while going on a bit with her answer. “If they wish to remain in Galar, I will possibly have to make some trips personally to make sure the Galarian public are getting their aid.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]