awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Passing the Torch [S/Remiel]
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 6:58:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Without a firm understanding of the political climate and the issues at hand, the response Elise curates is a satisfactory one. But satisfactory would not last long in such a position. Proverbial curveballs were to be expected. Thankfully, the latest of them may have been prophesized ahead of schedule... in a dating simulator of all things.

But, alas, a more pressing question needed to be answered before he could move on to that little premonition.

"The relations between Galar and Hoenn haven't deteriorated to such a level as this for hundreds of years. What would you do to mend it?"

PASSING THE TORCH

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 9:01:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her last answer was probably on the side of not having the political knowledge like both Remiel and his twin brother had, but she did try to get into thinking on if she was the future queen of Galar. Because Ronan himself knew what the people wanted since he was the prime minister of their country, there was a large contention with his political views since her newer position as the Galarian ambassador would put her at odds with her other elder cousin.[break][break]

Nevertheless, Remiel begins to ask her how she was going to mend the Galarian-Hoennian relations since it hadn’t deteriorated this much in hundreds of years. “I plan on mending the relations between Galar and Hoenn with an attempt to gain Hoenn’s mutual trust with our country as well as seeing if there was a way to have a diplomatic discussion over the current issue.” Elise gives her response to her elder cousin since tensions between the two countries were going to need a lot of work to do in her new position.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 9:28:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel's fingers interlace to form a tent on his lap as he processes her response. The sparkling water on the lounge table goes untouched for another while longer. Eventually, he shakes his head before standing from his chair and slowly pacing back and forth upon the luxury carpet.

"Understand, cousin, that I am not leaving you this position better than when I came into it. It is for that very reason that I must be severe in trying to prepare you for it. And such vague answers will not stand to the scrutiny of the public for too long."

He sighs, stopping from his pacing to raise a hand and gently rub his temples as he wonders if this is the right move. If not for Galarian Ambassador, however, then who? A puppet belonging to or Team Rocket?

PASSING THE TORCH

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 7:07:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

After taking a few sips of her tea as the elder crown prince tries to process her answer before seeing him shake his head and get up from his chair to pace back and forth on the luxury carpet, her own expression on her face grows a little worried over how frustrated and worried he must have sounded in his next response. In fact, her vague answers weren’t going to be good in scrutiny of the Galarian people for long as Remiel tells her that she must understand he’s not leaving her in a better position than he was and for that reason, he must be severe in trying to prepare her for it.[break][break]

At this point, the royal does recall a certain detective’s words when they were solving the case of Mr. Dell’s brother in Oldale Town and how the detective compared thinking of other solutions to future work as an ambassador. “I understand that, cousin. Detective Navidson has also told me thinking outside the box for other solutions would be crucial for being ambassador… I truly apologize that my answers were vague and I have not considered Navidson’s advice in terms of looking at other possibilities.” In the eyes of the Galarian public, she would not have acted so worried of public scrutiny.[break][break]

But here, she was a nervous wreck. Very much so.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 8:35:36 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The royal sighs, then shakes his head as he runs a single hand through his wavy black hair. "No, Elise, it's I who should apologize... I'm afraid the stressfulness of my situation might have finally reached its crescendo." He adds, turning to look at her afterward.

"I know this must all sound a bit overwhelming, and I hate to thrust it upon you in such a way, but there's an urgency surrounding this station that simply cannot be ignored. You do understand that I'm simply trying to protect you from the worst of it... don't you?"

PASSING THE TORCH

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 18:54:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She tries calming her nerves when Remiel tells her that he was the one who should apologize since his stressfulness of his situation might have reached its crescendo. His words do make her feel better about the situation though the worry was that it was causing stress on the crown prince’s nerves. “The stress of your current situation is awful to think about. I can understand why you will be so frustrated.” Her response becomes a little calmer and at ease with her nervousness fading away once the prince adds his concerns.[break][break]

Remiel talks about how overwhelming it sounds for her and he would hate to thrust it on her in such a way, but there was an urgency surrounding this position that can’t be ignored. Giving him a worried look of her own, the royal replies back to her cousin gently. “I…I know. While I’m happy you want to protect me from the worst of it, I only desire to do what’s right and restore good faith for the Calcifet name.” She went on to talk about his mother in a sadder tone. “Even the queen would have a poor impression of me and does not like me as much. I’m only seen as a weak-willed niece to her.”[break][break]

She has seen the worse parts of the Calcifet royal family members when she was younger in her visits to the Calcifet royal palace. It was partly the reason why she trusted fewer people other than her cousin and that she kept herself guarded. resulting in having little to no friends growing up.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 7:08:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Understanding. Empathetic. Open to criticism. These were all traits a good ambassador needed for themselves and for their people. These were traits he knew had in spades, from personal experience growing up with her. Unlike others— unlike himself— she had not needed to learn such things from scratch. It came naturally.

That did not mean, however, that she did not have a lot to learn yet. Her mention of restoring 'good faith' in the Calcifet name stings at his pride a little bit, though Remiel is resolute in his goal to help her after she recalls his mother's sentiments about her. He sighs, reaching over to place a hand on her shoulder as he gathers his next words carefully.

Though the relationship between the QUEEN and her brothers had soured so long ago, it did not surprise him to know that she held such distrust and low opinion of her nieces and nephews as a result: among them.

"She's wrong." He flatly states. "And, in all honesty, I truly believe you have much more to offer our people than her and I ever have." The crown prince sincerely adds, meeting his cobalt blue eyes deeply with hers.

"I just have to be sure... is this something you really want, Elise?"

PASSING THE TORCH

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 2:24:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing her elder cousin place a hand on his shoulder as he talks about the Queen being wrong about her unfavorable opinion of her niece, the prince tells her that she had much more to offer to the Galarian people than Queen Edela and Remiel could. “Thank you, your words bring me more comfort and a bit more confidence since I strive to represent our country and its people better in your place.” A kind smile came on her face when she responds to her cousin, feeling a little better form his encouragement than being scared of her aunt.[break][break]

She listens to the prince asking if this was something she really wanted since Remiel had to be sure this was her choice. “Yes, it’s what I truly want, cousin. You have your position as the Crown Prince to worry about and I will shoulder the responsibility of ensuring the Galarian immigrants are safe and happy within the Hoennian mainland.” Elise gives a much more serious response to the prince’s question though the Queen might see it as a threat to her power given that ambassadorship would mean she will be in a powerful political job.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 21:55:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel pauses... then, eventually, he nods. There's a comfort in hearing that and seeing the spark of determination in her eyes. Though he would be lying if he said some part of him hadn't been hoping to hear otherwise.

"Very well," He responds, retreating his hand from her shoulder as he sighs. "There will be a lot to go over then. A lot you need to learn. But, for now, I think we've covered enough." He adds, turning back to his desk and glancing at a Galarian newspaper upon it.

Perhaps he should mention that he likely wouldn't be welcomed as the crown prince in Galar anymore. But that was another can of worms for another day, he supposed. Instead, the Galarian Ambassador takes his seat before putting on a smile for his cousin. "And... thank you, Elise."

FIN

PASSING THE TORCH

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 23:06:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Compared to Remiel being an experienced politician, it made sense that the prince would say she had a lot to learn and a lot they needed to cover though their meeting today covered a bit of information over how fragile Galar-Hoenn relations were at the present. “I…will have to be taught much by you and I promise that I will not let you down as a budding student of your teachings over politics.” The female royal replied to her cousin with a firm nod to show that she was ready for Remiel to teach her everything he knew in office.[break][break]

“You’re welcome, cousin. I am glad we had this talk.” Elise gives another nod to her cousin and a smile while she still thought her answers needed to be better if they would have another meeting at the office… Well, maybe when she was the new royal Galarian Ambassador of Hoenn and could help to fix the relations that Galar had with Hoenn for a long time.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 3:27:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: