TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
a toast to us
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 15:32:15 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

After several exchanged messages with from their previous meet up and their exchange on the AmiGo app, it was agreed upon that they'd spend some time on 's private yacht together as a means of fun and celebration.[break][break]

She couldn't believe that she hadn't invited the superstar aboard her boat before. But it was the perfect day for a trip out in the water, and her staff was fully prepared for a meal, drinks, and snacks throughout their voyage.[break][break]

Currently, THE LIONESS was docked in Lilycove harbor, drawing spectating eyes to her majesty. Summer sent a few messages from her phone as she waited for Callan to meet her there.[break][break]

Hearing footsteps approach, she looked up past her sunglasses and smiled.[break][break]

"Ahoy, matey," Summer said in a teasing voice, her phone slipping away in her bag. Offering a kiss on both of Callan's cheeks, Summer reached out her hand to lead him aboard.[break][break]

"I hope you're ready for plenty of fun and relaxation."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - vacation time

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
a toast to us
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 2:11:27 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
There was already a crowd that had gathered by the yacht in the front of the harbor, and when Callan arrived, those rumblings turned into manic screams and hundreds of iPhones. Callan smiled through his sunglasses and his dark Spinda pattern shirt, going through the arduous process of taking pictures with the people who requested it.

When a crowd came by, it was inevitable that he'd have to do the dance of taking pictures. It's about five minutes, in total, he puts on his persona of a rock star and smiles as candidly as possible, then says, "okay, one more", and that was that. Afterwards, he leaves as quick as he could before drawing any more attention.

"Ahoy," Callan replies, as she kisses both his cheeks. He takes her hand as they lead up towards the ship. "Quite the 'yacht', Summer, it looks more like a cruise liner than anything else." Callan chuckles, "How much did this cost, hundred million?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
a toast to us
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 14:02:38 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer had ignored the people who were ogling her and her boat, but of course, she wasn't surprised in the least when there were screams of pure joy and elation when showed up. She merely rolled her eyes and finished her message until he was let loose to her.[break][break]

"It was inheritance from my father's passing. But it was probably around that. I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped that load on it and some more getting it done up the way he wanted it," she said.[break][break]

She led him to the deck, where they were immediately asked if they would like beverages to start their trip. Summer, of course, said yes.[break][break]

"We have a variety of games aboard, a pool, hot tub, and even a small spa area. You're my guest, Callan. I'm only here to entertain." Summer grinned devilishly.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - vacation time

[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
a toast to us
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 13:40:58 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan stares at the boat around them, turning back towards Summer as he grins and takes her hand to begin walking across the deck.

"I just want your presence, Summer." Callan replies, grinning, he takes a champagne as the wealthy girl orders for beverages. He sips, its bubbles and acrid floral notes run against his palette.

"If I'm being honest Summer," They walk across the deck, turning towards her, "You have all this wealth, but you've always struck me as a lonely girl."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
a toast to us
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 20:22:42 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer took her own flute, sipping from it as she giggled in response.[break][break]

"My presence it is then. Let's go over to the poolside and chat," she suggested, not letting go of his hand as she led them there.[break][break]

Chairs were put out, plush and luxurious to match the yacht. Not far off, a counter in the shade was open, where they could request snacks and beverages of their liking. Summer only let go of his hand when she sat in a seat of her own.[break][break]

Her face was hard to read, as she processed the comment her friend made. "What makes you say that?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - vacation time

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a toast to us
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 3:51:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: