TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
☽ spice, herbs, and ranch
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 20:27:24 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Arriving in the streets of the quaint Verdanturf Town, Desiree held onto her Arcanine's saddle firmly as it would gracefully gallop through the streets, not too fast or not too slow. Time had finally lent itself to join her side, and with that, she wanted nothing more than to take her friend Thomas's invitation head first. It was almost three weeks since she had spent time with him on Route 120, and frankly, so many things had happened in such little time. She had plenty of stories to tell him if he was willing to listen; at least, if he was at the ranch.[break][break]

Dropping by without really any notice, as she had forgotten to give him the card with her socials and number on it, the trip wouldn't be all in vain if he wasn't at the Duvet Ranch. New towns that she had yet to visit were new experiences, and there was limitless potential in nepotism money. But Beanbean the Arcanine wanted nothing more but to play and meet new friends, a gentle beast of flame and fluff. Finding the entrance, she would slip through ever so gently, looking around at the expanse of greenery that engulfed her vision.[break][break]

Twiddling her thumbs and raising her vape to her lips, she'd breathe outwardly and give a firm knock on what she presumed to be the entrance of Duvet Ranch. The address matched the card's, but she couldn't help but wonder if she was on the closed premises of another. "Hello~? I came to visit, Thomas~! ♡" Her eyes would peer around for a bit, hoping she'd spot a few of his familiar pokemon but to no avail. The area was exquisitely stunning with its quiet natural feel, so much so that she still felt relaxed, even with the uncertainty she was in the right place at the right time. Arcanine would roll around on his back while his trainer waited for an answer, like a little baby puppy.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Beanbean is such a qt ;-; <3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 5:38:42 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The entrance to the Ranch would be unmistakable. A large sign with a happy-looking Audino waving to those coming in.

Instead of being greeted by Thomas, several Audino and Eevee would converge onto the pink-haired woman, and her Arcanine curiously. A Florges would float up to the Arcanine, giggling as she watched how the large canine acted. It was endearing, for sure, just like Rufus was. The Florges would offer to rub the Arcanine's belly, something that Rufus himself enjoyed.

One Audino in particular, with a longer, fluffier coat of fur, approached Desiree first. He would hold out his feeler, offering to feel her heartbeat. If she accepted, he would take a moment to gauge her emotions, before offering to give her a big hug.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 19:49:47 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Looking around the entrance, Desiree sighed as she thought to herself for a moment that she may have shown up at just the wrong time- maybe Thomas was out running errands or something, or maybe he had more serious matters to be tending to. At least, until the mass of Audino and Eevee encompassed her body with kind and comforting demeanors. Smiling, she'd lower herself to rest in a squat and try to pet as many as she possibly could- and Arcanine would appear to be in pure bliss as Florges rubbed his belly, wiggling back and forth as its feet would mimic a run, though upside down.[break][break]

A fluffier-looking Audino in comparison to the others had approached Desiree and extended a feeler, which she would not hesitate to allow to feel her heartbeat. It would be beating just a tad over normal rates, as she was curious and excited amidst the friendly pokemon. They were all so cute! Her emotions additionally would read as longing for her acquaintance, as she had no idea if Thomas was home or not, but nevertheless, she was soaking up the moment just as much as the Arcanine.[break][break]

Noticing the fluffy Audino had extended its arms outward as if it wished for a hug, the pinkette would do the same with a big smile on her face. "You're so precious~! Come 'ere~" She'd encourage, wrapping her arms around the fluffy pink pokemon and resting there for a moment before withdrawing. The ranch's signs all pointed toward her being in the right place, but if for some reason there was a mimicry of Thomas's countryside abode, she hoped that the owner wouldn't be upset with her for loving all of their pokemon. But paranoid thoughts were paranoid thoughts, and she wasn't typically the one to get an address wrong. Giving all the pokemon little pets if they were to accept, she'd now be sitting within their circle crisscrossed and would giggle in joy due to the cuteness factor.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 6:16:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Florges would let out a soothing hum as she watched how the Arcanine reacted. She couldn't help but find the big dog endearing, just like Rufus. She would go down, and give the Arcanine a gentle peck on the head, before continuing to rub his belly.

The horde of Audino and Eevee accepted the woman's affection. The Eevee in particular would gently butt and rub their heads against the pink-haired woman affectionately, letting out happy little cries.

Though Pulse was disappointed that the hug was short, he continued to snuggle up to her, just like the others.

"I see you're already making friends.", Thomas remarked with a chuckle.

Pulse would immediately run up to greet his master, lunging at him with arms open. Thomas crouched down, and caught the Audino in his arms, giving him a big, tight hug that gently squished his body. The fluffy Audino let out a joyful squeal as he tried to hug the human as tightly as possible, nuzzling against him eagerly. His fluffy tail rattled back and fourth excitedly.

"Glad to see you made it, Desiree.", Thomas told her with a smile.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 19:34:29 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Snuggled up with all of the pokemon that had presented themselves at the ranch, Desiree would smile, trying to pet each and every one of them back and forth while they would all sit. All of them were the epitome of precious, but the group of Eevee stood out to her in particular, letting out little happy cries and butting their heads on her crossed legs. Beanbean the Arcanine was in pure bliss accompanied by the Florges; at the little peck that the fairy type would give him, he would begin to wag his tail more and more, attempting to nuzzle affectionately in response.[break][break]

While her blinged-out hands would stroke one of the Eevee's soft fur, almost all of the attention would soon shift toward a voice- a familiar voice to the trainer of pink, which would result in her quickly standing up once it came closer. Like the Audino Desiree had met and hugged moments prior, the pinkette would run up towards Thomas and attempt to wrap her arms around him in a hug, not even thinking about how she'd had yet to show him this amount of physical welcoming during their time knowing each other.[break][break]

"Thomas~! ♡" Excitement would manifest in her surprise, her silver and golden chains shimmying about as she would depart from the attempted hug. It wasn't too long since the pair had met on the forest-ridden route, but she was quite excited to see him; feeling a lot better since the last time mentally, it definitely helped. "I hope today wasn't a bad day to stop by the ranch, sorry for showing up without notice~! Do you like weed brownies? I brought a few extras just in case, but no peer pressure."[break][break]

Pulling a little package from the dispensary, she'd hold it out towards him if he would like to partake. But there would be no harm in refusal, as she was more than willing to eat them all on her own. As for Beanbean, he was utterly fascinated by the Florges in his entirety, not wanting to leave the fairy's side.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 21:40:22 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Florges smiled as the Arcanine attempted to nuzzle her. She would meet his nose with hers, nuzzling the large canine affectionately. She would then rest her head on the fluffy behemoth, wrapping her arms around him and cuddling up to him.

The Eevees practically ate up the pinkette's affection, allowing themselves to be petted by her. They would nudge and nuzzle her back.

Thomas was surprised by the woman's affectionate display. Despite this, he would give her a hug back. Though it was clear that he wasn't used to hugs from other people, at least not like this.

"No, not at all.", he'd reassure her.

When offered the pot brownies, Thomas chuckled. "No thank you.", he politely declined.

Though he used to drink, and sometimes smoke, Thomas had never had marijuana.

Thomas would begin to pet and hug the Eevees and Audinos that came up to greet him. He would then look down to see the Arcanine and Florges snuggling one another. He couldn't help but smile at such an endearing sight.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 2:43:49 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Noticing that Thomas was a bit awkward in his acceptance of her offered hug, which he still indulged, Desiree would smile and plop one of the brownies in her mouth when they departed from the embrace. He was an enigma in her eyes, but his kindness fascinated her- she wondered why he seemed estranged from physical affection with her, perhaps if there was a bit more to him than she had uncovered when they first met. But maybe she was also reading into things a bit more than she should have; this was their second time acquainting, after all. Some people didn't vibe with hugs from people other than their closest of friends and family.[break][break]

But the affectionate nature of his pokemon gave her the idea that he was anything but estranged from the affection of those that lived on his ranch. "Sit with me? ♡" She'd ask him enthusiastically, lowering herself to sit on the edge of the porch-like architecture. She had a lot of things to talk to him about when it came to her newer interactions and adventures in Hoenn, but she wanted to hear more about his than anything. That was, if there were any in the first place- she'd been being quite the busybee.[break][break]

"What have you been up to since we saw each other last? I've been sooo busy~♡." She'd chuckle a bit, picking up one of the Eevee that still remained by her side and plopping them into her lap for all the pets in the world. Meanwhile, the Arcanine could only relish in the snuggle buddy that he had met; he was savoring every minute of cuddles with the Florges, nuzzling the fairy-type's head with a loving nature.[break][break]

Beanbean had a lil' crush, even if flora and fire typically didn't mix.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 4:24:45 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

When offered, Thomas would take a seat next to the idol on the porch. Pulse wasted no time in rushing him, and bearhugging his master from the opposite side of the pinkette. Thomas wrapped an arm around the pink fluffball, holding him closely and lovingly.

Gene would find himself being picked up by the idol. As he was plopped onto her lap, the Eevee let out a happy little cry, gently butting his head into the palm of her hand to accept the pets he'd receive.

"Me? I've been mostly running this Ranch, but I've been trying to involve myself with the League again, here and there.", he'd tell her. "Sometimes it'd just be me using the Ranch as a summer camp that teaches kids how to raise Pokemon. Sometimes I'm off with the likes of and , helping them however I can.", he'd elaborate a bit.

"How about you?", he'd ask.

The Florges continued to cuddle up to the Arcanine. It was clear that she was enjoying the company of the giant puppy.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 9:04:16 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"You know ? ♡ That's so crazy, I've coincidentally been so busy because of an offer of his, I'm signed with Teravolt Records now. I wasn't expecting having to sign with anyone over here because of Trancewave, but I guess this Bernstein guy has much more of a sway in what gets released and what doesn't in Hoenn or something." Her eyes would glisten in curiosity, wondering just how far back Thomas and the Elite Four member went back and what they could be up to; she was still learning about Callan in all the right ways, but the bewilderment as to why he would need to work with a non-musician such as Thomas definitely was something she was nosy toward.[break][break]

Desiree was partially ignorant when it came to roles within the faction of the league, all she knew was that Elite Four members had a bit of sway and were involved in the final parts of the champion assessment. Petting the adorable lil' normal type in her lap, she'd break off another piece of one of her special brownies and plop it into her mouth, trying not to let any crumbs fall anywhere near the Eevee. "I love that though, going to summer camps like that when I was young was really fun- that's hella cool of you." She'd smile, a grin of delight marked beneath her white facial tattoos.[break][break]

The fire type loved the cuddles more than anything in the world; it was even better than all the treats that filled his bowl, his eyes encapsulated by the brilliant white and blue blooms spanning from the Florges' fairy mane. "How did you meet Callan?" Desiree would ask curiously, stroking the soft fur on the tip top of the Eevee's head.

[break][break]

NOTES

- noting that this is before desiree met navy for timeline sake!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 12:39:45 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Before Thomas could make a remark about how Callan was always making inroads, she brought up Bernstein. He debated on asking her about her encounter with the man, but wondered if it was in bad taste. After all, they were having a good meeting, so far.

"Just trying to give the kids some levity. Hoenn's been a pretty heavy place, these days.", he'd admit to her. The Eevee continued to eat up the pink-haired woman's affection almost greedily. Pulse nuzzled his head into Thomas' side affectionately, prompting Thomas to reach over, and rub one of his feelers, much to his delight.

Between Rocket's machinations, and all of the doomsday scenarios taking place, he knew the kids needed a break. And the chance to prepare themselves for the future.

"Me and Callan met in the field. We ended up helping each other out, from time to time.", he'd tell her.

Recently, Thomas got to be delivered to Rocket as a prisoner, while he, , and broke out of Rocket's clutches. The ensuing rampage was well worth the beating he had to take.

"I suppose you met Callan in the process of negotiating a deal to release your music, or did you two meet before that?", he'd inquire.

Finally, the heavy stuff.

"Mind if I ask about Bernstein? I heard some ugly shit about the guy.", he'd finally rip the band-aid off.

The Florges continued to nuzzle into the fluffy mane of the Arcanine. The Fairy-type let out a soothing hum, clearly enjoying the company, and the fluff of the beast.

The Eevee would attempt to roll over onto his back, while staying on her lap.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 8:44:14 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"I know right? ♡ Wasn't quite what I was expecting, but it has its charms~" She smiled, burying her palms into the soft fur of the Eevee and looking out into the horizon. With that grim article posted by the Hoenn News Network and the rumors dotting the landscape of glimmering portals into the lands of the unknown, it was certainly a shock- so much different than home, like a chapter torn out of a fictitious novel. But everyone here seemed to tight-nit, further confirmed by Thomas' relationship with the alluring guitarist. Like everything was connected here, in some way or another.[break][break]

That world grit was something that kept Desiree somewhat distracted from everything she left in Kalos, even if that veil was still cast over her mind. "Something like that- I met Callan at a charity mixer in Slateport, the same day I met Bernstein in person. He was able to scare the guy off, Bernstein was.. really touchy, not a respectable person in the slightest. But we talked over some drinks and got to the signage part shortly after, he's a blessing.♡" Her golden gaze returned to Thomas's, starting to slow down on the fluffing of the Eevee's fur.[break][break]

The last time she spoke about Bernstein with another, it felt as if there were a bundle of wandering eyes and listening ears. The feeling of peace that came with the ranch felt much more comfortable, even with her peeved blush that manifested on her cheeks. She was not angry at Thomas in the slightest, just at everything that rotten CEO had managed to accomplish in such a short interaction; that strong dislike, hatred, was there. Quite the difference in comparison to the Florges and Arcanine cuddled up on one another a couple of reaches away.[break][break]

"What have you heard of him?" Desiree asked, leaning her head on one of the edges of the ranch's structure. "That he's a lowballing shit that won't let talent release their music in Hoenn without giving him favors to satiate his lust? Because that's true; I just want to rip his sausage fingers off one by one and leave him with nothing but pathetic nubs. Fuck that guy." It felt good to let it all out, to overshare a bit- nothing to lose in such a peaceful environment, and hey, Thomas was asking for it. Even though she meant what she said, she laughed.[break][break]

It was all so obscure sounding. "But I'll answer any questions you've got about Brainrot Bernstein, go for it~"

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 2:09:35 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Eevee practically purred as he enjoyed the woman's hands running through his fur. His little legs would kick up and outward, before wrapping around her wrist, in an attempt to hug her hand.

"I see. Good to know Callan had your back.", Thomas remarked.

Thomas listened to what the woman had to say about Bernstein. A lot of it tracked with what he had heard about the man. A real piece of work. One who seemed to have left quite the impression on the normally cheerful Desiree.

"To be honest, a lot of what you said tracks with what I've heard about the guy. That he has a nasty habit of using his seat to railroad female artists into sexual favors, in exchange for the 'real' deals. Real fucked up shit.", he'd begin. "After that day at the Charity Mixer, did he ever try to contact you again? Try to find a way to keep you silent about what went down? Did he have anyone acting as muscle?", he'd inquire.

The Florges continued to shower the Arcanine in cuddles. At this point, she practically buried herself in his fluffy mane.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 20:24:33 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It was strange to Desiree to think that someone so grotesque, so renowned for being a sack of scum, was able to retain his power and position in the music industry. "Seriously fucked up shit," she chuckled, stroking the mane of the Eevee, ".. he had a bunch of his men with him when he approached me, they surrounded me like a wall of muscle. I wouldn't say he's tried to keep me silent, I'm sure he knows I'm not the type to go to the press anymore about those kinds of things.. but I did get this."[break][break]

Softly rummaging through her purse filled with fresh flowers, berries, and pokeballs, the pinkette was quick to pull out her phone and begin opening and closing applications. She hadn't given the ominous message much thought until Thomas had brought up the possibility of him trying to contact her, but with that came a resonance of ideology in her mind. Was Bernstein trying to threaten her for going off with Callan that day?[break][break]

"At first I thought it was just a message from a listener hiding their identity, but now that I think about it," she pondered the idea, becoming the tiniest bit unsettled, ".. the text reads; 'You have made a grave mistake signing onto Teravolt Records, dear. You're feisty, I give you that, but in the end I always get what I want.'" Letting out a big sigh, having read it mentally as if the sausage-fingered man was speaking directly into her mind, the resemblance was uncanny. And if it were true, it would mean she already created a big enemy in her first three weeks of living amongst the trees.[break][break]

But at least Beanbean was having fun, soaking up all the affection and trying to give it back to the Florges tenfold.

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 20:02:35 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

So he had muscle backing him? Good to know, should a confrontation occur.

Thomas waited patiently for her to pull up the message. When he read it, the first person that came to mind was Bernstein. Though he never spoke to the man before, the fact that this came up after she chose Callan over him immediately cast suspicion unto him.

"What a creepy fucker.", Thomas remarked. "To tell you the truth, Callan sent me on this guy's trail. I didn't think the subject would come up today, but thank you for confiding all this in me.", he'd reveal to her. "I'll be watching this slimy prick closely. Just watch your back, someone like him might either have their muscle, or hired help, tail you. I don't know how far he'd actually go, but assume he's got some fucked up shit in mind.", he'd advise her.

The Florges hummed happily as she snuggled into the Arcanine. She was glad that the gentle beast was having fun, and basking in the affection he gave her. The Florges gave the Arcanine another peck on the head.

tags:

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 7:03:40 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

If the two were right in their conspiracies, it would confirm that the words of Callan waging war with her signing had more meaning than lighthearted amusement. A feeling of momentary heartbreak interwoven by the plant compounds in her brownies, Desiree wished for anything but to come from such a grotesque man and his twisted fantasies. But it was now time to stock up on mace and a rose stun gun, and to start training all of the blossoms she'd taken under her wing in the name of unconditional love. Hopefully, Thomas riding the tail of the sausage-fingered would be enough to change such a grim fate on her already grim present.[break][break]

"I hope you can get him, show that fuck he's not invincible," she said softly, looking down with a tinge of upset at the precious Eevee in her lap, ".. and of course, as long as it helps.. I'll keep on my peripherals, have my Doublade on guard for it." The thought something could indeed encroach on her was terrifying, pushing her back to the night at the penthouse, but she subconsciously made a promise to herself to be better prepared. Darkness lurked in the bends of the world, and now that she was in what she perceived to be her prime, they felt as if they were slowly releasing one by one.[break][break]

Chills manifested upon her spine and sent down the back of her fluttering sundress, guiding the Eevee to slide off of her lap to between the pairing of trainers. "Wanna go on a lil' walk with me to the pokecenter to retrieve my twin swords, then? ♡" Desiree asked, placing her phone into the slot of her purse. Safety could be brought with them, specially trained to protect those without the ability to defend themselves. Beanbean could help too, even with such a loving heart as exhibited by his affection for the Florges. With a pair of spirits like that, acquaintances aware, and preparation for the worst, Bernstein had to be unable to stand a chance.

[break][break]

NOTES

- JULY BOND BRIDGE: thomas recieves a growlithe & desiree recieves a white flabebe

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]