he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 3:24:27 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

After their mission together he had stayed in contact with Josh. Well kind of. He was sure the elite ranger made more of an effort in that department. Or maybe he was just saying that because of this little excursion. Where he had been invited out to the Shoel Cave. Probably to catch Pokémon. Or that’s what he assumed anyway. Since it was a good place to catch Pokémon.
[break][break]
Reaching his destination was a cinch with Rook. The Corviknight hovered near the entrance low enough for him to easily get off. Upon dismounting he realized he was the first one here. Not to surprising. He did live a bit closer than the older male did. And he had left the house sooner than he had expected, due to being restless. This was due to not knowing how he should react to someone wanting to spend more time with him.
[break][break]
It didn’t make sense. Someone wanting to spend more time with him. ”I just don’t understand it,” he told the flying/steel type looking at it for a few minutes before looking away.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this works

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,113 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 5:19:41 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
As Josh flew toward Shoal Cave astride Ares, his Charizard, he basked in the sun's rays piercing the cloudless sky. If there was a time to go to the tundra-filled cave, it was in the middle of the summer, before ice encroached upon its entrance as well as northern Mossdeep City. He didn't dare take one of his water Pokémon there; even in the summer, the water would get uncomfortably cold for all but the hardiest ice Pokémon. He had a Dewgong that could make the trip, but getting wet in those conditions was asking for a bout with hypothermia.

Landing on the sandy, cool beach and seeing 's Corviknight painted a grim reminder of why Josh was here: he needed to get an Ice-type ride Pokémon to extract stem cells from in order to synthesize Aleph. Yes, he already had a name in mind for the Type: Null. Coming in for a landing, he waved to Ever as the Charizard swooped past, making a lap around the island to reduce his speed enough to touch down. "Morning, Ever!" Josh greeted, dressed in his blue Elite Ranger uniform. "Thanks for the help with this one. Getting an ice Pokémon here would get me out of a real bind." He grabbed Craggro's Poké Ball and hurled it toward his feet, the Hisuian Arcanine giving Josh a big lick. "No kisses!" After vaulting himself aboard, Josh noticed something immediately different about the rock-type after his saddle felt a lot harder than normal and being a lot deeper in his fur.

His legs and belly were bulging. A lot.

"What happened to you?" the Gym Leader asked, a look of bewilderment on his face. "You've put on... a lot of pounds, yet I haven't changed anything about how I care for you." Then it dawned on him. "Arceus... it's that damn medicine that did this to you, isn't it?" A nod was the answer Josh needed. "We'll need to talk to about this. Might send her an email when we get back," he said with a frown as he slid down. "Lemme loosen your saddle a bit. I'm sure it's not very comfortable." He did so at first by one notch, then by a second, before climbing back aboard. While it wasn't quite as stable as it was before the incident, it was as good as it was going to get, what with the Arcanine's jiggling belly complicating matters. "Let's head in."

{WC: 414}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS 
Ares            Charizard         Good
Resheph         Dragonair         Good
Craggro         H!Arcanine        Obese

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 5:08:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VANILLISH APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRABOMINABLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANGER POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIZZY PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 2:23:30 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Due to the fact he remains alert he immediately noticed when Josh flew into view on his Charizard. As the older male landed beside him and withdrew his Charizard he politely inclined his head in greeting. Otherwise he didn’t speak, deciding just to let the older male start any interaction between them.
[break][break]
”Good Morning, Josh,” he greeted verbally since the older male had done so. Figuring it would be the polite thing to do. ”It was no trouble,” he said his tone steady though the fact he looked away spoke of his discomfort at the gratitude. He wasn’t use to people expressing gratitude to him. It was kind of weird.
[break][break]
Seeing movement from the gym leader he turned his head and watched as he released what appeared to be an Arcanine. But it wasn’t like one he had ever seen before. Of course he knew about regional variants. But he wasn’t aware of the Arcanine line having one. He supposed it was something he would have to look into when he had the time.
[break][break]
Listening to the older male he couldn’t help but be concerned. What could be wrong with him. The topic of medicine caught him off guard making him say the first thing that popped into his mind. ”Why is he taking medicine?” he inquired before realizing what he had asked. ”You don’t have to answer if you don’t want.”
[break][break]
Though he didn’t know the people he mentioned he didn’t say anything else. He just watched what he did. Watched as he loosened the saddle a bit before getting back on the Arcanine. Hopefully that would make things more comfortable for the Arcanine.
[break][break]
Hearing his comment he nodded before heading inside. Once inside he would turn his head to the elite ranger. ”Do you know your way around here?” he asked curiously.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + skipping

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,113 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 6:53:44 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh frowned when Ever inquired about the health of his Hisuian Arcanine. "It's... a long and wild story. Even if I told you, you might not believe me." At least he could share the reporting with Ever, given that he was also a Ranger. He winced, able to feel the heaviness of the Arcanine's footsteps. As he found out from a Pokémon Center visit, Craggro was at nearly double what would be considered a healthy weight for the Arcanine. "It's also a bit... gruesome. I want to be a whistleblower for what the League's making me do, but I also don't want to lose my job. I love Mauville Gym too much, and I'm sure I'll get canned if I try to play hero like this."

When Josh was asked for navigational tips, he flashed a small smile. "Not firsthand, but thanks to 's efforts and her becoming a Ranger, she's shared her map of the Crystal Trench on RangerNet. Let's head in." With that, the Arcanine jogged toward the entrance, his heavier breathing evidenced by puffs of vapor leaving his nose and mouth in the wintry air inside the cave. Directly ahead was a frozen waterfall. If Ever were to look through it, he would see a surreal, almost fantastic sight: an ice castle several levels underground, against the blackness of the more well-known parts of Shoal Cave. It was likely their journey would take them inside.

{WC: 239}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 22:04:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BALTOY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWINUB APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 3:52:35 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He wasn’t sure how he felt about that. ”If you say so,” he said falling silent. The teen wasn’t the type to push an issue. To use to being told that he needed to learn to mind his own business. Not that he ever really got in someone’s business in the first place. That was just his father being his father.
[break][break]
What the league was making him do? What was he talking about. ”Are you telling me some people of the league are a bunch of hypocrites?” he asked a bit hesitantly. He wasn’t sure if he would get in trouble for sharing such an opinion. But considering the conflict between Team Rocket and the League and what he had said it did seem that way.
[break][break]
Thinking about it to much would probably just agitate him so he decided to just move on with the conversation. Right now his top priority was what they had come here for. With that in mind he asked if the older male knew his way around. He had never been here so he was hoping the elite ranger would know how to navigate his way around Shoal Cave.
[break][break]
Well he didn’t know who that person was, but as long as Josh could get them around Shoal Cave he wasn’t complaining. He simply nodded and followed the older male into the cave. Looking around his gaze immediately caught sight of the frozen waterfall. Which wasn’t to big of a deal but what he saw when he looked into the waterfall was. It seemed to be some kind of ice castle.
[break][break]
Only the arrival of a few Pokémon would draw his attention away from the frozen waterfall. He would eye the Pokémon before deciding he didn’t really feel any overwhelming urge to obtain either of them but if Josh wanted to obtain either of them he was prepared to provide backup.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,113 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 18:27:10 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh let out a deep sigh. It was a story he didn't like sharing with others, but Ever was someone he could trust. "How familiar are you with the Type: Full recipe and the Ultra Beast war? Anyway, from what I understand, some years ago, there was an attempt to clone Arceus using DNA of a Pokémon of every time. Instead of getting Arceus, they got a Pokémon we now know as Type: Null." While it was still warm enough for their phone screens to not crack, Josh pulled up a photo of Shalin's Type: Null, Lathiel, and showed it to Ever. "This Pokémon."

After dismounting Craggro and peering through the frozen waterfall, he continued his story. "So the recipe calls for the stem cells of a Pokémon of every type. The cultivar needed to extract the stem cells is toxic to Pokémon, and cause all kinds of awful side effects for them, up to and including... death." He shed a tear. "Bora and Valoo... I will make sure your sacrifice wasn't in vain." He cleared his throat. "Anyway, the League thinks I would greatly benefit from having a Type: Null on my team, given it's a Pokémon that is almost on par with a legendary Pokémon and that it's large enough to ride on. So much so that they've ordered me to do so. And as a Gym Leader, I just can't say no. And ultimately, that's the reason why I asked you to come here to help me. I need an ice Pokémon's--"

As he was about to continue, Josh felt something cold crawling up his back. Turning around, he heard one of the flaps on his backpack open, its contents spilling on the ground. "My berries!" he cried, scrambling to pick them up before the Swinub could eat them. Strangely enough, the ice-type seemed very friendly, and after a specific type of food only. Rather than engaging the creature in combat, Josh lowered his face to the wild. "You really like my Rawst Berries, don't you?" he asked, getting up close to the bashful wild. "I'll leave some of them out for you, then!" He scooped up most of the fallen Berries, leaving a few Rawst Berries for the ice-type to eat before tapping the wild with a Poké Ball. "It seems cruel, Ever, and I hate to do it... but this is why I'm out here. Ice-type Pokémon stem cells are the last piece of the puzzle I need for my Type Null. Aleph. Yes, I've already named him."

Swinub catch!

{WC: 432
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 19:03:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRILBUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FISSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRAPINCH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE SWINUB!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 19:05:14 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Type: Full wasn’t something he was familiar with so he shook his head. The older male went on to explain what it was. And what it had originally been intended for. What he was saying didn’t sound good at all. That kind of stuff couldn’t be good for the Pokémon.
[break][break]
Looking at the picture he frowned. It seemed like a mesh up of different parts. Made him think of a book he had read once. What had it been called? Frankenstein? ”So basically Frankenstein,” he said his expression showing some distaste about the comparison. Frankenstein hadn’t actually been a book he cared for.
[break][break]
And it seemed his earlier thoughts had been correct. As he went on to explain about the side affects his expression darkened. At the mention of death he flinched slightly his expression faltering slightly before hardening. He knew what it was like to come near death. So he didn’t know how anyone could fathom taking the innocent lives of anyone or anything.
[break][break]
All of this sounded like something his father would get behind. Realizing his hands were shaking he quickly shoved them into his pockets. ”Why does it matter what kind of Pokémon you have. How could they fathom asking you to do this?” he he asked his expression neutral but their was a note of agitation in his voice.
[break][break]
He just did not understand how anyone could ask someone to do this. Before he could fall into some kind of spiral about all this he was distracted by the elite ranger interacting with a Swinub. He watched the two his expression still unreadable as the dark haired man caught the Swinub.
[break][break]
Cruelty? It was something he had once been use to. ”I should be use to how cruel the world is by now,” he said with a shrug.[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,113 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 22:46:14 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Ever wasn't wrong. It was hard on the Pokémon, even for the ones that didn't perish. It was even harder on Josh. He cared about absolutely every one of his Pokémon. Sure, he had his favorites like any other trainer would, but he, or his Gym staff, gave absolutely every single one of them the love they needed. He had so many at his Gym that it was starting to get crowded with them at peak hours. It had come to the point where he considered applying for a land grant to expand Mauville Racing Grounds; outright purchasing the land would break the budget.

"The war," Josh started to explain with a heavy heart. "Yes, all Pokémon are powerful in the right hands. Some are more powerful than others, though. Ultra Beasts. So-called 'mythical' Pokémon like Raikiri, my Zeraora. I don't have him here, but did I ever introduce you to him?" He nodded, then shook his head.

While Josh didn't verbally acknowledge Ever's comment on the cruelty of modern Hoenn, his body language suggested so. "Anyway, there are agents of the gods themselves within the ranks of both the League and Team Rocket. To compete with them, you'll need every bit of power you can get. Type: Null is one of the few Pokémon that can battle the gods on a level playing field. As much as I would like to wait for Raikou to come to me, I can't. I need to be more proactive. And the League has forced my hand in that matter." Yes, he had his selfish reasons for wanting the bond with Raikou. He also had his selfless ones. Though it was only 's familiar, Josh had proven himself in Galar. He had proven he was more than capable of hahdling every bit of speed Raikou had to offer.

passing

{WC: 310}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 7:56:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VANILLITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR COAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDSDALE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STAMINA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 23:18:31 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

While most would think otherwise Ever could be a bit of a bleeding heart. Especially when it came to Pokémon. It wasn’t a side of him he showed very often, preferring to keep his emotions at arms length. It was easier for him that way. Especially since he felt that showing his softer side was a sort of weakness or that it was something someone could take advantage of.
[break][break]
But when it came to stuff like this it was hard for him not to get worked up about the matter. Maybe because he knew what it was like. Or maybe because he had a soft spot for Pokémon. Of course it could very well be a combination of those two things as well. It wasn’t something he had given much thought on nor was it something he wanted to think to much on either.
[break][break]
As he spoke of the war he frowned. A sudden surge of resentment flooded through him. Not at Josh of course but at how unfair the world was. How much suffering people had to go through due to the selfishness of other people. He didn’t dare allow what he was feeling to show on his face but his hands did curl into fist. Tight enough for his nails to dig into his palms.
[break][break]
”No I haven’t had the chance yet to meet any mythical or legendary Pokémon,” he said his voice betraying nothing of how he was feeling. The course of the conversation would move on to Avatars. Avatars wasn’t something he knew to much about. Just that they made people basically immortal. Thought why legendaries would do something like that still eluded him.
[break][break]
Though what he was hearing this Type: Null Pokémon could counter such people. However he could also see a flaw in that plan. ”Even if we use that method to win against Team Rocket we still lose. There are no winners when methods like that are used,” he pointed out his tone level, though there was a dark undertone to his tone.
[break][break]
He absently rubbed his shoulder frowning as he thought over all that had been said. Knowing they wouldn’t get anywhere he indicated that they should move on after the gym leader had collected his newly acquired Pokémon. Once he had done that they would be able to move on.[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,113 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 3:59:44 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Ever's body language did not go unnoticed, and neither did his resentment. The war's escalation was ultimately what led to the deaths of Josh's two Pokémon, Ellie and Valoo. His cyberspace adventures had taught him that no Pokémon was so important it was worth sacrificing others to preserve. Josh was willing to throw the entire rest of his squad out the door to preserve Saber that day. He would have protested to the creation of Aleph had the League not held his job over his head. It was cruel. Too cruel. "Next time we meet, I'll show Raikiri to you. He's something else. You want to know what it's like riding a lightning bolt, he'll give you that experience. Before I learned more about him, I used to think he was the reincarnation of the Raikou that sacrificed itself during the Johto invasion attempt."

As more wild Pokémon fled the fire-types, Josh at last guided Craggro westward, having to withdraw his mount because they would not fit down the staircase to the next level together. "How deep do you want to go before we turn back?"

passing

{WC: 189}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 23:19:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLISCOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKY UPPERCUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE SCALES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRUGGLE BUG

[attr="class","wildtag"]