he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 16:59:14 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

Getting to meet a legendary of mythical Pokémon had never crossed his mind so he just nodded. Though the whole reincarnation thing was confusing. ”Legendaries aren’t something I know much about. And I know even less about the whole Johto thing. I never paid much attention to what was happening in the other regions when I lived in Galar,” he admitted his expression giving nothing away.
[break][break]
Hearing his question he shrugged before answering. ”I don’t know I don’t want to return empty handed though,” he said as he moved to continue forward. Since they had to use stairs to get to the next level Josh had withdrawn Craggro so the two continued down alone.
[break][break]
After reaching the next level they hadn’t gone to far when two Pokémon appeared. On instinct his hand went towards the pokeballs at his hip before his mind could fully register what Pokémon had showed up. Once his mind registered what they were he would release Rook from his pokeball.
[break][break]
The Corviknight would appear and he would direct the steel bird to attack the Gliscor, who had looked like he was getting ready to attack. Rook would use Pluck against it and the Gliscor would retaliate with Ice Fang which would hit but fail to freeze Rook.
[break][break]
Rook would then use Steel Wing making the Gliscor move back a bit. Before the Gliscor could go for another attack he threw a pokeball at the Gliscor.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + catch attempt on Gliscor

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,113 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 1:56:01 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
That was fair; regional myths, particularly ones outside one's home region, were not well-known. He took mythology as an elective, which was where he got much of his knowledge of the Great One and the Johto Beasts from. It had become so ingrained in him and his heritage that he worshipped Ho-oh. "Sensible. Perhaps next we meet, you'll get to see my Zeraora. He's the closest I have to a legendary Pokémon."

As they turned down the staircase, acknowledging Ever's request, Josh offered to continue his tale. "I can tell you about the Kanto and Johto invasion if you want, while we head deeper in." The bottom of the staircase was squally snow and ice covered as the top, but the ice was packed in a much more... constructed and deliberate manner, as though this portion of the cave was man-made. It was particularly apparent toward the northwest side, bricks of snow reinforced by NEVER MELT ICE there.

Was this a buried ice castle?

passing

{WC: 165}
{PC: 6}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS 
Ares            Charizard         Good
Resheph         Dragonair         Good
Craggro         H!Arcanine        Obese
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 3:55:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEARTIC APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNOVER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"] LEECH SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE GLISCOR!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 22:04:21 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Meeting his Zeraora did sound nice, and he wasn't saying that just because the Electric-type was a mythical Pokémon. He loved all Pokémon, so meeting them was definitely something he could get behind. Not that he would ever say as much. He didn't like people knowing he had a soft spot for Pokémon or that he had a soft side at all.
[break][break]
"I would appreciate that," was his simple response before the subject moved on. The offer to tell him about the Johto and Kanto invasion was a good one. He felt it was something he should be aware of as a ranger. After all, there might be times he would have to deal with Team Rocket face to face. With the kind of world they lived in, no one was safe from the tyranny of Team Rocket. So the more information he had on the matter, the better.
[break][break]
Before he could agree or disagree, a Gliscor showed up, and he made quick work of catching it before turning his attention back to Josh. "I feel like it's something I should know going forward. I'm a strong believer that knowledge is power," he said, feeling like that would be answer enough for the gym leader.
[break][break]
While he waited for him to say something, he retrieved the Pokéball with his newly acquired Pokémon. His attention was so focused on Josh that at first, he didn't notice the appearance of a Snover or a Beartic. It wasn't until he saw Rook move from his peripheral vision that he realized they were no longer alone.
[break][break]
He turned to see Rook engage the Snover with the move Pluck, and before the dual-type could retaliate, he threw a Pokéball at the Snover.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + catch attempt on Snover

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,113 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 6:29:24 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Perfect," Josh smiled as he took point going down the staircase to the lower level. "Next time we head out, I'll remember to bring him with. He looks so much like Raikou that when I first met him, I thought he was Raikou." As sad as it was for him to think about, and as long as he had known his Manectic for, Raikiri truly was Josh's ace Pokémon now. They were still both special to him, but they were different kinds of special.

Before he could continue with the invasion story, the grunt of a Beartic stopped him. Having played 's RONDEZ-VIEW OF LUV route, he was aware of the Beartic nest in the general vicinity. With the walls covered in NEVER MELT ICE, Josh felt comfortable with the easy, if reckless, nuclear option. "Take cover, Ever!" Josh cried, fleeing on foot to a corner of the room before hurling a Charizard's Poké Ball toward the ice-type. "Ares, FLAMETHROWER!"

The powerful, saddled Charizard belched a stream of fire toward the wild's face. The room rapidly turned from a refrigerator into a sauna as a snow bank in the center of the cavern-castle hybrid instantly evaporated. With the wild helpless to fight back, the aggressive dragon flicking his long tail like a whip toward the wild to further raise the temperature, Josh procured two Poké Balls: Ares' to withdraw him and an empty one for the Beartic he would be able to add to his Gym's collection.

catching beartic!

{WC: 248}
{PC: 7}

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 15:20:13 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VANILLITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GABITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 4:23:17 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

As the older man spoke, he nodded. Meeting a Pokémon he had never seen before was definitely something to look forward to. He hadn't even seen a picture of one. Then again, he had never seen a Raikou either. Perhaps when he was introduced, Josh would explain the similarities between the two. Though he was sure he would have to ask.
[break][break]
He was ready for the older man to start telling him about the invasion when the arrival of wild Pokémon interrupted them. The Snover had just been captured in a Pokéball when he heard the command from the elite ranger. Without question, he did as the older man asked. He had learned long ago not to ask questions when told to do something.
[break][break]
The pinkette was unsure what he would do. But releasing a Charizard and having it use flamethrower wasn't something he was expecting. And his grandparents told him he was reckless. He was sure what the older male did would cause them to shake their heads and mumble something about young people being reckless. It was something they often did with him.
[break][break]
Coming out of hiding, he eyed the new pokeballs with their newly acquired Pokémon before turning to Josh with a raised brow. If he wasn't so curious about the invasion story, he would definitely ask him about his methods. But for now, he put it to the back of his mind, deciding he would get to it later.
[break][break]
"So, about the invasion, you were just about to explain it to me," he pointed out as he walked over to pick up the Pokéball for his newly acquired Pokémon. As he awaited the older male's response, he kept a lookout for any more wild Pokémon that might show up. After all, it wouldn't do to let their guard down.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + skipping

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,113 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 7:13:25 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Right," Josh answered, walking around the corner and toward a room that was a surreal sight. On its east wall was a tapestry depicting a white equine with giant chunks of ice cascading from its legs and ending with huge, flat, frozen hooves. In the opposite corner, there was an entire underwater balcony on the outside of a wall of ice several feel thick, keeping northeast Hoenn's cold ocean water from drowning them. On a frozen desk in yet another corner was a scroll, when unfurled, would contain a map of the castle-cavern.

"The invasion. So several years ago. Six years ago, I think, was when Team Rocket of Hoenn took over Kanto and never gave it back. I believe at one point there was a moratorium on transit from Hoenn to Kanto, but I'm not sure, and there's not one anymore. It's still dangerous to visit because the place is overrun by Rocket. Shortly after that, they tried to invade Johto, and the Beasts defended their home. From what I understand, Entei and Suicune gave their lives to protect my homeland. Raikou is unaccounted for. You see, I'm not originally from Hoenn. I grew up in Johto, and had my first run-in with Team Rocket then. They tried to take my family from me, and I took them right back. It's one of the reasons I hate Rocket's guts so much."

ooc: skipping!

{WC: 232}
{PC: 8}

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 0:14:16 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD JYNX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PERISH SONG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET KISS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUBCHOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 21:24:31 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Curiously, he followed the older male into another room. A brief widening of his eyes was the only sign of his surprise. He hadn't been expecting something like this in a place like this. Even so, keeping his composure was a must, not that he was too good at expressing his emotions in the first place.
[break][break]
He took a few moments to look around before his gaze traveled back to the dark-haired man. It wasn't long before he began to speak. He spoke about Rocket taking over Kanto before moving on to Johto, which made sense considering those two regions were neighbors. What was curious, though, was that one region apparently wasn't as strong-willed as the other, not that he was about to say as much.
[break][break]
All of what Josh had told him gave him a lot to think about. If he were a different kind of person, he would find it hard to believe people could be so callous, but he wasn't. He knew from firsthand experience how cruel people could be. He also realized how cruelty from others drove people. How many people among Team Rocket were just like him?
[break][break]
It wasn't something he liked to think about. He didn't like to think of the way he could have turned out. It would have been really easy too. It would have been easy to hate the world and let that drive him. Except that hadn't happened. He had decided not to let his past define him. To be better than his past and the kind of person his father was.
[break][break]
"I'm sorry to hear that. That must have been hard. I think everyone has faced some kind of hardship in their life, whether it be Team Rocket or something else," he said, looking away. Hardships everyone had them, and sometimes they hit closer to home.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + skipping

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,113 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 3:28:34 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"You have no idea," Josh frowned, horrific memories coming back to his mind, trying to clear them by looking at a Glastrier tapestry hanging from the room's east side. What a beautiful, majestic horse. It was a Pokémon he had never seen before, and one he wondered what it would be like to hop onto. "It was horrible. When I was a teenager and helping save my family, I witnessed a high-ranking Rocket put a bullet through a business executive's head. My Manectric is the only reason I lived to tell the tale and get my family back. We've been inseparable since. Every time I go somewhere without him, it's hard not to think about him."

Saber meant the world to Josh. Though he had a swift thundercat in the form of Raikiri, sitting in the Manectric's thundercloud saddle modeled after the Great Raikou's comforted him like no other Pokémon did. "Ever, do you have a Pokémon like that? One that means the world to you?" he asked as he led the way back to where the stairwell was, pointing to an ice slide that would take them deeper into Shoal Cave.

ooc: skipping!

{WC: 195}
{PC: 9}

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 18:34:07 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ABOMASNOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW WARNING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DONPHAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNITUDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 14:15:49 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He followed his gaze to the tapestry, eyeing the Pokémon on it curiously. It depicted a Pokémon he had never seen before. It was kind of horse-like, so he figured it would be pretty fast. Though he was only assuming this because he knew Rapidash could be pretty fast. Thoughts of Rapidash left his mind as he continued to speak of some of the atrocities he had witnessed when Team Rocket had tried to take over Johto.
[break][break]
Death was not something he was overly familiar with, not unless you counted the fact that he had almost died three years ago. The callousness of Team Rocket made him think of his father. He was sure they would get along, except his father had never come off as the abusive type around others. His father was very charming, and it made it hard to believe he would ever harm anyone, especially his son.
[break][break]
Pushing away thoughts of his father, he took a deep breath before speaking. “I’m sorry that happened to you. I can’t imagine what that was like,” he said, his gaze still fixed on the tapestry. Before the older male could say anything, he noticed movement from his peripheral vision.
[break][break]
Turning, he saw a Donphan. Returning Volt, he released Rook from his Pokéball and had to immediately dodge a slam attack from the Donphan. Rook would then retaliate with Steel Wing before hitting it with a Drill Peck before it had time to retaliate. Figuring he had had enough and wanting to stop the battle before the Donphan could retaliate, he threw a Pokéball at the Donphan.
[break][break]
Seeing the Donphan go into the Pokéball, he turned to Josh to tell them they should head deeper once the capture was confirmed, but before he could, he got a text on his phone. Taking out his phone, he looked at the screen and saw it was a text from his grandparents. The contents of the text almost made him groan.
[break][break]
Crap, he had forgotten.
[break][break]
“Sorry, I forgot I promised my grandparents I would visit with them today. I’ll have to cut our time short,” he told him, his tone slightly apologetic, only slightly though since he wasn’t really open with his emotions.
[break][break]
After it was confirmed whether or not his catch on Donphan was successful, he would leave.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + catch attempt on Donphan

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Chill out [DW/C]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 23:00:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]EVER CAUGHT THE DONPHAN!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNITUDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!