jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
570 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
Summer Nights and Carnival Lights [M] [Funtasia]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 1:15:43 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]
[attr="class","jacktext"]

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

Jack tried to catch Aurelie's eye as she placed the necklace onto Xiura. Why does Aurelie want me to say that Xiura is the prettiest girl at the carnival? I mean, she is hot, but my girlfriend doesn't want to hear that, does she? And why is she touching Xiura so sensually? Thoughts raced through Jack's mind. He felt like more was going on than what he was understanding but it all left him a little confused. Did Aurelie want to date Xiura? Jack tried to recall a conversation about exclusivity but he found nothing in the hazy recesses of his memories. Either way, best not to make it awkward for Xiura, regardless of what might be going on in his head.[break][break]

"I thought I was the prettiest girl at the carnival," he quipped, while he dashed forward to link arms with Xiura. "Looks like we are going to have to fight it out for the honor on the next ride," he called as he guided the ladies along to the sky wheel. As they walked, he cast a surreptitious glance at the firework staging area where it looked like preparations for tonight's show neared completion. If Aurelie thinks she can be so romantic, let's see how Xiura feels about a bird's eye view of the fireworks, he thought to himself competitively.[break][break]

After exchanging two tickets with the ride operator, Jack sketched a small bow to Xiura as he held the door to their car open for her. "After you, beautiful," he said to Xiura with a flutter of eyelashes before calling over his shoulder to Aurelie, "I hope your big ol' bear is a good conversationalist, love!"

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.jackpost]--accent:#00ffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jackpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jacktext b"]color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jacktext i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackooc"]} .jackpost .jackooc b { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jackooc i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .jackpost .jackooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,013 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 21:17:58 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]LAUGHTER, RIDES, GAMES, AND COTTON CANDY
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]When Jack joked about being the prettiest girl at the carnival himself, Aurelie couldn't decide whether to pout at him in disappointment or burst out laughing at the thought. At least from her point of view, Jack was certainly pretty, but definitely quite male. But she couldn't really feel mad or mocking when he eagerly linked arms with Xiura and led the group toward the Ferris wheel.

Aurelie hugged her huge teddy bear close as they approached the ride, sneaking pleased little sidelong glances at Jack and Xiura walking closely arm-in-arm together. Perhaps even snuggling into each other a little bit at times? Having no idea of Jack's competitive thoughts about romantic gestures toward Xiura, Aurelie could only conclude, He read my mind! He knows exactly what I'm trying to do!

And he
likes it. Well... Her lips curved into a sly smirk as she looked again at her friends, so alike in attractiveness and charm. Why wouldn't he?

The Ferris wheel's operator, a white-haired man with a truly magnificent handlebar mustache, beamed beatifically to see them. "Best seats in the house for the fireworks show! But..." He ran a skeptical eye over the trio. "It'll be an awfully tight squeeze for all three of you to fit into a single car."

"Not a problem!" Aurelie exclaimed cheerfully, climbing into one of the empty Ferris wheel cars near the bottom and carrying her bear with her. "For my part, I've got...well, maybe the second-cutest seatmate in the world with me. Or third."

Aurelie eyed Jack and Xiura mischievously. "You two can debate which one is the cutest of all. I'll be interested in hearing those results! And don't forget to enjoy each other's company too!" The redhead winked, which—with only one eye—probably looked more like a slow blink than anything else.

And with that, she plumped herself contentedly atop the soft velour-cushioned seat, settling the teddy bear beside her as if it too were planning to watch the fireworks. Just as the ride operator had warned them, the car was barely big enough to fit two people, so Jack and Xiura would probably have to press against each other a little in the single booth-like seat. Aurelie smiled complacently as the two boarded their own quiet, private little Ferris wheel car and the ride jolted into life.

They slowly rose up into the peaceful darkness of the night, away from the buzzing crowds and bustling music of the carnival. The cars gently swayed as they ascended, offering a spectacular view of the silvery moon above and the light- and amusement-filled meadow below. Aurelie petted her velvety-soft bear and leaned back, enjoying the quiet, calming moment.

Boom!

A firework shot up into the sky and exploded into a thousand dazzling sparks of golden light. Another sizzled and crackled across the firmament of night, followed by another and then another in a vibrant display. "Ooooh," Aurelie murmured involuntarily, staring up at the sky and watching the fireworks with awe.

A sweet carnival treat, a merry-go-round ride, a triumphant fishing game, a beautiful fireworks show atop the Ferris wheel, and possibly two dear friends who seemed well on their way to becoming more than friends… It had been a wonderful night. She only hoped Jack and Xiura also agreed.

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| | Outfit

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 17:05:44 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lucinatest3"]
[attr="class","body"]
Xiura trotted to keep up with Jack, her arm linked warmly in his. She cast a glance back at Aurelie, her expression tinged with concern at how close she was getting to Jack, but the brief glimpse she caught of her red-haired friend was that of a proverbial “cat with the cream” as she held her giant toy bear.
[break][break]
“Jack, I—” she started, wanting to apologize for getting in between them, but the recollection of Aurelie’s tacit permission made her pause. Her gaze met Jack’s warm brown eyes with warmth and affection.
[break][break]
Xiura said, “I agree, you are the prettiest girl at the carnival.” She pulled her elbow in closer to her body, and by extension, closer to Jack, tucking herself into his side. And she let herself, for a few moments, pretend that this was okay.
[break][break]
She hardly noticed they arrived at the Ferris wheel until the barker expressed his doubt about the three of them fitting into the car. But before Xiura could let her uncertainty show and automatically offer the car to her friends, Aurelie quickly solved the problem by stepping into another car, leaving Jack and Xiura alone to get into theirs. She blushed at Jack calling her beautiful, and almost stuttered in her response. “Thank you, Jack, but I pale in comparison to you,” she managed to joke.
[break][break]
“Aurelie, I’ll miss you!” Xiura called out, quietly happy but still feeling apologetic about it. Riding alone surely couldn’t be as fun as riding with a friend. Conscious of the high step, Xiura stepped up into the Ferris wheel car, then took Jack’s hand and used her weight to pull her friend in as well. “Umph,” she grunted, falling back onto the hard plastic seat, sliding gracelessly to one side, but still holding Jack’s hand. The door shut behind them and she let Jack settle down beside her for a cozy fit.
[break][break]
The Ferris wheel immediately started to turn, and their car rose high into the air. The warm line of Jack’s body pressed along her side was unfamiliar but thrilling in the best way, awakening a riot of fluttering butterflies in Xiura’s stomach. She could hardly enjoy the beautiful view of the pale moon against the midnight-blue sky with such feelings inside her.
[break][break]
Was it time? Perhaps she should wait. How many rotations was the Ferris wheel going to go through? She looked out the window at the ground below, biting her lip. No, no, even if Jack didn’t return her feelings, they would still be friends; she was sure of it. She just needed to tell the truth.
[break][break]
Their car continued to rise to the top of the wheel. “Jack, I’ve been thinking about our friendship for some time now,” she ventured bravely. She was just talking, not planning the next words she was going to say at all. “I know you’re with Aurelie, and… I’m really happy for you two. I have been! And…” She trailed off, wringing her hands together and looking up at Jack helplessly.
[break][break]
“Jack, the truth is, I—”
[break][break]
Behind her, an ember-like shot of light sped into the air, bursting into a panoply of primary colors: red, blue, and yellow, followed by several others in sharp crackles of sound that threatened to drown out her voice.
[break][break]
“—like you.”

| [break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit[break]
- Mission: Carnival Camaraderie[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lucinatest3"]--accent:#BB7AEB;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 0:34:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: