[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
extraction: remiel & desiree
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 18:58:52 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

This would be Desiree's second adventure into the deepest parts of the Ultra Deep Sea, though Desiree still didn't quite understand this seemingly natural yet strange phenomenon. What was the secret of this place glowing with the most beautiful crystals but pumping out the most hallucinogenic gasses? Nearing the core, accompanied by the other half of this mission's designation, she wondered how many times he may have traveled into this dangerous yet magical place before if at all. She didn't know a thing about him other than a name.[break][break]

Looking back at Remiel, her presence would glow due to the refraction of the core and its surrounding crystals. She'd appear rather tense, but the first trip she had been here with Callan gave her the tiniest bit of knowledge about what she would need to expect. Taking a hit of her strawberry-flavored vape, she'd flutter her eyelashes in curiosity, but the hallucinogenic effects were already seeping into her mind due to just how close she was to the core.[break][break]

"Will we brave the 'acid trip' together, or are you not a fan? I don't mind ♡," Her words would begin to flow out gently, sort of wandering off as she'd face the deeper thoughts of retrospection that came with the radiation-based paranoia. It felt warm but with a sharp edge, like a heated serrated dagger. "Gloss, activate your AROMATIC MIST if you can, love."[break][break]

Breathing in the pink dust that had emanated from the Hatterene's hat, the edge of the radiation would somewhat have its edge taken off, but it was still providing a swirl of colors. It would be directed a second time toward the stranger if he were to partake in the core gaze, though easily missed.[break][break]

"So you're Remiel Calcifet, the new prime minister of Galar, right? ♡ How's that?" Curiosity would cloak her rainbow vision, adding to her cocktail of aromatic mist, radiation, and nicotine. "I'm Desiree, I'm from Kalos~!"[break][break]

That was kinda vague, but there was a lot going on in her mind at that moment.

[break][break]

NOTES

- leaving it up to for the choice of splitting it or leaving it to !

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 8:43:14 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

This was also Remiel's second venture into these depths. To say he still felt underprepared was an understatement, however. How was one supposed to adequately prepare for such a difficult excursion? The fact that he'd never before met his assigned partner until now wasn't very reassuring either. Nevertheless, his misgivings did not equate to fear.

It was smart to be cautious. Acceptable to be nervous. All that mattered was that they gave it their all.

"I've survived it once before," The exiled prince responds with a phalanx of FALINKS standing to attention behind him. "But this time I'm bringing some help."

Though he'd been staring deeply into the magenta core that awaited them ahead, however, the HATTERENE's pink mist catches his attention as it wafts his way. Memories of and her own pink mist come to mind briefly. Though the continuation of his conversation snaps him out of them immediately.

Prime Minister? Him?

"That's my twin brother actually. But we look alike so that is an easy mistake." He assures her with a gentle smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Desiree from Kalos. I'm half-Kalosian myself. Shall we?"

As he pulls out a pickaxe from his pack, the Falinks behind him rattle their shields and armor in anticipation of the work that comes next.

💠 TAKE THE BRUNT EQUALLY

[break][break]
EXTRACTION + ♔
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 9:01:13 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 9:40:38 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Staring back at Remiel with a bit of an embarrassed yet completely tripping out on the hallucinogenics kinda look, Desiree would feel rather appalled at her political ignorance. Well, it was more so one of those things you barely cared about unless it affected you sort of thing; she never even voted when it came to elections, she had her music to worry about.[break][break]

"Oh, that's something! ♡" She'd let out a hesitant laugh, rubbing her eyes for a moment. "A pleasure to meet you too. Yes~!" Golden optics moving around the chamber, she'd notice the encroaching stars that encompassed the seemingly transparent walls; it was like a witch's tent that you would find at the traveling festival, only it was moving and adorned in material-like flesh. A bit unclear to the pinkette just what the league wanted to achieve by having trainers delve into the unknown, she'd wonder in her acid-bath mental state, removing her pickaxe from her purse to follow suit.[break][break]

Nearing one of the clusters of tera crystals near the wall, Desiree would lower herself to slowly chip away. "You said you're half Kalosian, have you ever lived there?" She'd remark, chiseling small pieces and allowing them to fall all around her. Within the fragments, her accompanying Hatterene began to scoop them up and place them in a small bag made of thick chains.[break][break]

A strange-appearing pokemon would flutter by, catching the fairy-type's attention. Gloss would be quick to shoot forward towards the hostile creature, readying an attack on its own, using PSYCHO CUT. Being an independent pokemon for most of her life, commandments from Desiree were utterly unnecessary; though the idol would find herself distracted from mining in an attempt to watch for any more gelatinous creatures. Anxiety and paranoia began to seep into her stomach.[break][break]

This demented place was just as a grand spectacle as it was absolutely insane.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Focus on heals/defense. TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 22:22:13 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"I used to go there every summer," Remiel answers, directing his Pokémon to different areas with simple hand gestures. "My father is from the TOUSIGNANT clan. We have a rich and long history in the land just north of CAMPHRIER TOWN."

He'd designed his estate north of RUSTBORO after the ROYAL TOUSIGNANT CASTLE and the vineyards it surrounded itself with. But he didn't want to sound boastful. He simply had great enthusiasm for architecture and history. Which was why he had chosen to be an archaeologist, of course.

In the meantime, with his phalanx of Falinks doing much of the mining on their own, Remiel is granted enough time to gaze out at the strange cosmic vista that the chamber provides. He knows this is a side-effect of the hallucinogens filling said chamber, of course. And, when a NIHILEGO seemingly appears out from that cosmic void, he knows it is probably time to take a break from the mining.

With his Falinks setting up a defensive barrier around them and fighting off the Nihilego that drifted too close, the exiled prince pauses to reach into his pack to pull out an insulated thermos flask. After unscrewing its top and separating it into two separate cups, he pours one out for Desiree and hands it over with a smile.

"It's chamomile tea made with BUDEW leaves. It'll help with the anxiety you're feeling while we rest."

💠 FOCUS ON HEALS/DEFENSE

[break][break]
EXTRACTION + ♔
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 20:02:26 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 20:29:47 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The warmth of the exiled prince was something that felt as if it outweighed the bad in this otherworldly zone, or perhaps it was just the effects of the Aromatic Mist that had encompassed her nostrils prior. Remiel seemed just as kind as he was a charmer; though he was a prince, and some were known to be corrupt rather than personable in the history books. "Camphrier Town is so beautiful, I remember going to a Renaissance festival with my sisters there when we were young~! ♡ We helped with the maypole dance that year." Desiree would smile, finding solace in thinking of the peace of the past while in such unholy terrain. [break][break]

Willingfully taking the chalice from him filled with the supposed Budew leaves, she would be quick to start gulping it down; it didn't help that ontop of the anxieties and hallucinations she was quite thirsty, the newfound holy grail of the trip. It felt calming once it graced the depths of her throat, though Remiel had to be used to the compliments of his preparations, so she'd hold off on them in the name of otherworldly distractions. The tentacle-like pokemon had made its way off into the unknown after the ethereal barrier had been created, which further put Desiree's mind at ease- but something else was approaching.[break][break]

Was that- an otherworldly Meowstic with the body of a Barbacle? Those were both pokemon that she'd got the chance to witness back in Kalos, but not together like this. "Do you see that, over there?" Desiree would point in its direction, the amalgamation inching closer and appearing to manifest glowing particles around its arms amidst the smoke that would leave her lips. It would be quick to launch a PSYSHOCK attack in the direction of the two, though Gloss the Hatterene would take the hit and prepare something of her own.[break][break]

"It's not right here, something about this place is seriously wrong." She'd look towards Remiel with the tiniest bit of fear in her eyes, even if the anxieties were at a low in comparison to her first adventure to the Ultra Deep Sea. Using her DAZZLING GLEAM against the fusion, Hatterene would launch the array of pink shimmering lights towards it, cracking away at its exterior, warping shell.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Battle a fusion pokemon. TOTAL RKS POINTS: 150

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 9:49:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel wished he could have said that they might have bumped into each other in that Renaissance Festival once upon a time. Perhaps they'd have recalled sitting next to each other at the jousting match or standing in line for a turkey leg. But, alas, his youth had been spent gazing out at said festival from the top of a castle balcony instead. Every year it had served as a reminder.

Nevertheless, there were graver matters to attend to anyway. Nothing a cup of medicinal tea could solve either. Eldritch abominations drifting in and out of reality; nightmares clawing their way to life. When Desiree reveals the fact that she's seeing them, too, Remiel realizes things are only about to get worse.

Sure enough, her Hatterene is forced to defend them against a PSYSHOCK before a strange creature— a PIDGETALES, for lack of a better name— emerges into their reality to try and strike the exiled royal with a WING ATTACK. Thankfully, his troop of Falinks COUNTER the attack and fend the abomination off.

Despite the fear, anxiety, and paranoia, settling in stronger than ever, Remiel turns to Desiree and tries to offer some reassurance. "Don't give up. This is going to pass. It needs to!" He assures her, watching as the Pidgetales unleashes a ferocious FLAMETHROWER upon the now scattering troop of Falinks.

"NO RETREAT!"

💠 BATTLE A FUSION POKEMON

[break][break]
EXTRACTION + ♔
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 20:53:01 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 21:31:43 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Even within the warping realities of her vision in this hellscape of eyes and glimmering magenta spells of hostility, Desiree found some solace in Remiel's encouragement- though, despite her consumption of the Budew tea and aromatic mist, the radiation was beginning to seep in further. The prince's body was appearing to falter in her vision, whirring to the point where he looked a bit like he had ears and a tail; almost like Remy the Ratatouille but humanoid, which would have been quite the laugh if they were not deep into combat against these monstrosities of pokemon. Gloss the Hatterene herself was feeling quite battered after the Psyshock she'd endured from the amalgamation, though the dazzling gleam prior seemed to be enough to deter it from attacking further.[break][break]

Looking at the warping man that stood beside her and back down at her bag, which was now packed to the brim with these strange crystals, she'd scoop a few out and throw them on the ground. It was far too heavy to even think of lugging all the way toward the small inkling of white light that manifested a bit farther from the two. As she would do this, the fairy and psychic type would launch herself to stand in front of the dispersing Falinks and raise her appendage in the air- she would release a sputtering array of MYSTICAL FIRE in her panic, sending the array of whispy dazzling flames in the direction of the flying eldritch pokemon as a last ditch effort, a distraction.[break][break]

"Retreat may be our best bet, Remiel- I don't want to die in a place like this!" She'd exclaim, turning to point toward the fluctuating light at the end of the chamber. He seemed like the kind of guy to wish to keep going, but Desiree was not one to push past her limits- her head was starting to ache quite badly, and if there was an exit that close, she was more than willing to take it. "There's a portal over there, our way out. We've got more than enough of these crystals, please, let's leave." [break][break]

Climbing onto the back of her concerned Tropius, she'd retain the fairy type into her pokeball and slip it into her purse. There was room for two on the saddle, so if he were to take her up on her plea to get the hell out of this place, there was certainly room. She didn't want to leave him behind in such a strange, twisted reality- she would not be able to live with herself in doing so. If he were to take her hand, she'd help pull him up onto the tree-like pokemon and prepare for imminent takeoff in the direction of the portal.

[break][break]

NOTES

- LESSEN THE LOAD AND ESCAPE | TOTAL RKS POINTS: 250

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 5:42:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The intensity within this damned place only grows stronger. As his Falinks defend against abominations that crawl out from the dark, however, Remiel spots something ahead... a planet. Like theirs, but different.

Though the sight of this celestial body serves to distract from the mental anguish for a moment, however, his attention is once again ripped away when the grotesque aberrations begin to coalesce into one being.

"Right," He responds to Desiree's call with a shaky nod. "It's too dangerous..." Though he was, indeed, the type of man to normally push on, the fatigue of war and leadership had taken its toll on him. He could not bear to lose another innocent person under his watch.

That and, well... frankly, Desiree reminded him a little of with her flowing locks of soft pink hair.

"Grab what you and your Pokémon can and let's go!"

He exclaims as a large 'wing' of mutated beings descends from above to try and slam them. Thankfully, his troop of valiant Falinks are there to raise their shields and PROTECT them as they make their way to the portal with haste. Such haste meant leaving a few bags of mined crystal behind, of course, but that was a fair price to pay considering the alternative.

💠 LESSEN THE LOAD AND ESCAPE

TOTAL RKS POINTS 📈 250

[break][break]
EXTRACTION + ♔
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 23:44:11 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: