Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
RKS: Zev & Mint #1
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 15:51:00 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 15:53:44 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The familiar, shadow-laden table stretched in front of Zev. Beside him sat ; across from them sat the white-haired lady whose name they did not know.[break][break]

Zev glanced to his left and right, noting the same number of obscure figures surrounding them. Then he turned to Mint. "I've run through this simulation a few times already, so I don't care what we decide to do here."[break][break]

At his hip rested a sheathed combat knife and several Pokéballs, just in case they chose to fight. He knew from experience, too, that attempting to join the figures at the table would just cause them to be repelled.[break][break]

It was all the same to him, either way.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

The RKS Simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 22:04:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-candy"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Thanks for agreeing to come with me." Mint chirped as he and fellow Beast enetered the simulation. He eyes the strange woman before them, not finding her familiar at all. "Do you know who she is?" he asked looking over at his companion. [break][break]

The options are pretty simple. "Let's join her then. I want to hear what she has to say." Like any good NPC, she'd probably have interesting dialogue.

JOIN THE HEXENZIRKEL

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+3rd rks for mint [break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".gems"] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .gems:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .gems .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .gems .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 22:00:48 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to impress the white-haired lady in order to join the Hexenzirkel. She leaves her seat at the table alongside several other shadowy figures that ascend at the same time. They clap. As they do, several eyes begin to emerge in the darkness, blinking, staring at you:[break][break]

Suddenly, odd voices flood your head: "your pr▉▉e▉ce here is an ano▉▉ly and must not be per▉▉ved. we will h▉de you. we will work in the d▉rk to pre▉s▉rve all things."[break][break]

They begin to surround you with open arms...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Succumb or flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 22:01:41 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]ditto event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WHACK-A-DITTO 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in a child's toy room, but it is more akin to that of a wonderful emporium. Large alphabet blocks, train sets, SUBSTITUTE plushies and SNORLAX cushions surround and tower above you.[break][break]

There are no exits. However, there is a plaque that reads: "find the Ditto and you will be granted escape."

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Start hitting everything.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exercise a strategic approach.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 22:05:41 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Unfortunately, attempts to join the shadowy cabal ended in the woman and many of her companions leaving the table. As Zev expected from running this scenario before, the Unown materialized and gave their cryptic message.[break][break]

But before the umbral embrace could claim him or Mint, the scene crumbled away. Darkness melted away to reveal the child's room he recalled from a previous encounter.[break][break]

"The last time I was here, and I hit everything in the room to find the Ditto. I think a strategic approach would be more interesting this time around," Zev suggested to Mint.[break][break]

CHOICE: Exercise a strategic approach.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

The RKS Simulation[break]
Total rewards: 50 points

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 23:31:00 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Mint tries to play along, going over to sit before the Hexenzirkel and start a dialogue. But it doesn't seem to go very well. Aside form the first fancy woman he can't make out there others at all. And then the tension shifts. And despite the clapping the voices that follow are anything but welcoming. "Anomaly?....in the simulation or?" he looked over at Zev for answers as he got up out of his chair. He doesn't want a game over jsut yet so he runs when Zev does, glancing back every so often at the strange presence pursuing them.

SUCCUMB OR FLEE

The scene changes and Mint is enamored with the room and then quickly frowns. No exits. "This is a holding cell." he stated before nodding in agreement. "I'll take this side of the room, you the other." he said moving to begining gently squeezing everything. "My Ditto is pretty playful so I'm kind of good at this." he added with a laugh.

EXERCISE A STRATEGIC APPROACH

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".gems"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .gems:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .gems .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .gems .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 14:34:07 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]ditto event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WHACK-A-DITTO 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Searching this way takes some time. However, there is less destruction. Less chaos. Eventually, you find the DITTO that had been masquerading as one of many toys in the room.[break][break]

You hear a human voice emanating from the DITTO'S MOUTH: "how fascinating! when given the opportunity for aggression catharsis, the subjects decide to proceed meticulously and thoughtfully."[break][break]

A never-before-seen door materializes on the other side of the room.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave through the door.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 14:36:28 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves atop a tall stone tower. There, you encounter a two robed men with a RESHIRAM and ZEKROM. The older one stands beside the RESHIRAM, while the younger stands across from him with a ZEKROM. The two resemble each other. The older shouts, "we must live in pursuit of the truth!"[break][break]

The younger retorts, "what does the truth matter should one's ideals be compromised?"[break][break]

The RESHIRAM and ZEKROM rush toward each other to clash in lightning and flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Truth.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Ideals.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 14:42:30 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

A holding cell. Zev recognized the room as one as soon as the words left Mint's mouth, though he hadn't considered it before. The hitman wondered, briefly, if people remained stuck in this simulation for hours or days before finding the Ditto.[break][break]

Thankfully, their search did not take nearly that long. The Ditto ended up being on Mint's side of the room. Zev frowned at the human voice coming from the Pokémon's mouth, but at least a door materialized.[break][break]

"Hopefully this doesn't lead us to another round of find-the-Ditto," Zev grumbled as he opened it and walked through.[break][break]

He breathed a sigh of relief when the scene changed to a familiar one: the two men and their dragons. Reshiram and Zekrom clashed in the air above them.[break][break]

Zev turned to Mint. "What would you pick? Truth or Ideals?"[break][break]

He'd seen the results of both before, so he didn't care which one they chose, in the end.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Total rewards: 100 points

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 23:24:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Mint grins as he gave a few gentle squeezes of the Ditto before turning to excitedly show Zev, only for the voice to interrupt. "Oh-" Observation. Right. And when the door appears, his initial observations seem to be correct. It was some type of holding cell. Mint snorted. "I might whack everything around if that's the case." he said as they went through the door together. [break][break]

LEAVE THROUGH THE DOOR [break][break]

Two figures yell and argue. Mint's eyes ping pong from one side to the other. "Well, I guess Ideals? Haven't thought about it much. What both mean when they are together." he said looking towards Zekrom. "Let's go with that one for now." [break][break]

SIDE WITH IDEALS   [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 23:25:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You side with the Ideals. The Zekrom and the younger brother. After a vengeful battle, the RESHIRAM is slain and the older brother is routed away from the tower.[break][break]

What is left is a peculiar LIGHT STONE. It is weighted with the finality of defeat and the stillness of a burned bridge. Stoically, the younger brother entrusts the stone to you all.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Depart the tower.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 13:00:55 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Ideals works for me," Zev said before walking toward the younger man. It was what he'd originally picked when he'd first encountered the scenario and what he would continue to pick every time.[break][break]

In the end, Zekrom triumphed over Reshiram—just as he expected. Zev handed the Light Stone to Mint as the world around them faded away, revealing a sterile, empty chamber with a single exit.[break][break]

"You can hold onto that. I have one already."[break][break]

Then, without another word, he turned and started for the door.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Total rewards: 100 points + 1 curio

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,666 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 1:03:00 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"This...is weird. Do we get a sim inventory? Like a video game??" he asked, looking again at his fellow Beast who seemed more familiar with this than him. [break][break]

He tries to get a good look at the younger brother to see if they resemble anyone. Mint fumbles a bit with the LIGHT STONE before turning to follow Zev. "We're collecting data, in a weird way. Kinda curious how it'll all compile in the long run." he said before adding. "I was wondering too, if we might be able to mod POKEGEAR like in these sims. I saw it with . Those special Unown word ones are pulling data from some place after all." he added idly, content to fill the silence Zev had to offer him. [break][break]

DEPART THE TOWER   [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 6:46:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: