TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
torrential downpour [m/genevieve] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 9:43:58 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Having found herself in a seaside treasure trove shop on the floating platforms of Pacifidlog Town, her shiny perusal of trinkets was cut short by a rapid evacuation in the name of an imminent pokemon indulging in its tantrum. It was said, or rather overheard during her visit, that a rampaging Gyarados was picked up traveling in the direction of the town from the deepest parts of the sea for days, picked up by a foreign island's scanning. Desiree didn't know how that kind of thing worked, but it seemed like the beast had made its arrival much earlier than anticipated by the unpreparedness of all the town's citizens.[break][break]

People looked at her with worry when they saw her walking the other way from the boats in the rain like this, though this moment was something that she'd want to make the best of; with her recent spark of a hobby, the processing and assembly of hallucinogenics in her greenhouse, she organically was learning more and more of what effects some discarded particles of pokemon had on the mind of ordinary humans. Like the pollen of Florges's blooms. But just what kind of effects would take root with the unleashing of their abilities in battle, like those that released dust?[break][break]

Surely the rangers of Hoenn would already be on their way, but Desiree saw no harm in quelling this wild rampaging pokemon alongside the few of the town's residents staying behind to protect their homes. Holding her Cherrim in her arms, she'd spot an orange-haired woman and wave her down, her gogo boots clacking against the log platforms.[break][break]

"Hi~! Are you gonna help steer the Gyarados off too? ♡" She'd begin tying up her hair, curiosity in her eyes. If she was able to deal with those golden, glimmering pokemon guards back in the Mechanical Kingdom, she figured this would be a piece of cake.

[break][break]

NOTES

- mission: pacifidlog preservation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 6:37:56 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Genny had already been in Pacifilog when the call was made. She was busy eating some seafood, and the moment her phone went off, she looked over to see an immediate emergency assignment. She was called to take down a Gyarados who was rampaging on their way here to Pacifilog, one of the reasons he had been present to begin with was to be on standby. Placing her sushi platter down, she smiled to the lovely chef.[break][break]

"Thank you for your meal. I'll be right back."[break][break]

Getting out of the stall on the sea, she began to stretch, hands above her body, left, right, left, right. She had her swimsuit on, tying her hair up, and just about to dive when her hazel eyes met pink hair, and a hand waving her down. Two sets of gogo boots clack on the logs, and Genny stops entirely to find a very pretty pink-haired woman close by now.[break][break]

"Hi there!" She smiles ear to ear, a good bit of a grin now. To the question, she nods, holding up her phone. "Yup yup! Senior Ranger Cromwell. Call me Genny. I was here already on standby for the Ranger core in case that Gyarados got too close." With a Pokeball now out, she releases three Pokemon total. The first, a Marill named Bubbles, who came out with a happy blow of bubbles, as per her namesake. Then came the Pawmi, named lovingly Gigawatt, who gripped onto Genny's arm, and lifted himself up and down. Finally, a massive red wolf with burning red eyes appeared behind Genny, a midnight Lycanroc who would hiss at the water.[break][break]

With all three out, Genny would turn towards the pretty pinkette, and ask. "So, what's your name, stranger?" Genny hadn't realized it herself, but so much had she hung out with guys, she hardly had befriended any girls at all. There was , but... well. She hadn't seen her since the top Ranger stepped down! So this was an opportunity!

[break][break]

NOTES

- SWIMSUIT, MISSION[break]
- Having been eating sushi, Genny is called to fend off the Gyarados, preparing to get in the water but a pretty pink-haired woman stops her.[break]
- After introductions, asks for her name, excited to finally be making a girl friend!

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 1:34:04 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Mentally noting the orange-haired woman's name in her head, though distracted by the imminent rainfall that had swept up from the thrashing seas, Desiree would smile and raise her hand outward for a polite greeting shake. She was tempted to call her Genie due to the sounds of her name, she'd wait until the circumstances weren't too dire to lightheartedly joke around. "You may call me Desi, but Desiree works too~! ♡ I'm not a ranger in the slightest, but some of my blossoms may help steer that beast clear of its course. There's no harm in helping, right?" She would smile, feeling the droplets of the downpour knock against her rosy cheeks. It felt refreshing to be in the company of a girl seemingly so sweet, as she was beginning to feel as if only men were able to be befriended in Hoenn; or maybe it was just luck of the draw![break][break]

Releasing the other two companions once held in their pokeballs inside of her purse, a gentle giant of a Tropius donning a pink saddle and an overjoyed Alcremie would manifest next to Desiree, the tree pokemon more startled by the rain than the other. Scooping up some of her flavorful whipped cream on a strawberry, the fairy type would hold it up to Genevieve with all the kindness in the world; it was on brand to offer her sugary sweets to friendly strangers, even in settings as overstimulating as this one, that was for sure.[break][break]

"Are there any strategies set by the rangers for if the Gyarados gets too close? ♡ I would hate to do anything problematic that goes against any big plans you guys may have ♡~" She'd curiously twirl her hair, plucking one of the sweet offerings of her fairy's and plopping in her mouth before giving her a pat on her forehead dollop. Though she wanted to simply sit on the docks and give all of Genny's pokemon the love they deserved in exchange for their exhibited cuteness, the fate of Pacifidlog Town rested on their soon-to-be actions, so she'd wait for all those cute cuddles.[break][break]

The wondering Alcremie would wander to the edge of the docks and would puff out a pink aura, sending a whispy shockwave of pink in all directions- bubbling with the resonance of the incoming rough tides, the rain would now have a pinkish hue alongside the immediate seawater, intermingled with a sweet smelling MISTY TERRAIN. "Oh, and we can both hitch a ride on Banaynay here if we need to get flying involved, she's a sweetheart!"[break][break]

Desiree wasn't too worried now that she was in the presence of a senior ranger- she planned to give support with the whimsy of most of her companions' terrain modifications and psychoactive spores, along for the ride and eager to give that helping hand she ever-so-hoped that she truly had.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Introduction + Swirls the Alcremie offers Genevieve a sweet strawberry treat![break]
- Desiree gives some ideas if the Gyarados gets too close and asks for details if there are any plans established by the rangers.[break]
- Alcremie activates Misty Terrain.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 2:17:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

What a wonderful person! Genny's smile immediately bursts over her whole face! And here Genny thought that only men were in the Hoenn region. Sure, there was the occasional girlie here or there, but it was nice to finally get to interact with one![break][break]

"Desi. I'll be sure to keep it short then!" She's grinning, her pearly whites showing off, as she takes her hand and shakes. Makes it all the better with how pretty Desiree really was, and the desire to help? She was already a woman after her heart. "Oh, any help you wanna give will be appreciated!" Beaming with the intensity of a gentle afternoon sun, about to be shunned away by the coming rain.[break][break]

The pink saddle on the Tropius, and the creamy delight Alcremie has Genny surging with jubilation, as she reaches down and accepts that sugar sweet. "You are so cute. You know that?"[break][break]

A little taste never hurt. And sweet as can be too, as Genny made a satisfied noise of approval, grasping at her cheek as she had the taste.[break][break]

"The only thing we shouldn't do is kill. Putting it to sleep was an idea I had, and knocking it out would do us great actually! As long as it heads back to the wilds, every strat is viable." she deposits, happy to have a partner in crime to fend off the Gyarados. With a thumbs-up, and seeing Alcremie walk to the edge, the MISTY TERRAIN has Genny's Marill relax, blowing more bubbles happily.[break][break]

With it comes the downpour. And the nearing threat of the beast that looms dangerously in the distance.[break][break]

"Wander. Stealth Rock the perimeter. If the Gyarados comes close, we need to be sure it gets hit properly. Bubbles, dive down and hide. Get the Belly Drum out so you can power up just in case. Gigawatt, prepare your Thunder Wave in 30 seconds, and fire off at my command." With her three Pokemon moving out, and beginning the strategy, she turns towards Desi. Genny had come such a long way.[break][break]

A ride on Tropius, huh?[break][break]

"I'd love to! I've never rode a Tropius before!" She beams to Banaynay, with Gigawatt on her shoulder, as she gets closer to ruffle the chin of the big banana-tree flyer.

[break][break]

NOTES

- HOW SWEET. Desi wants to help! Genny loves for this... here she thought only boys were here. Bestie time? Maybe.[break]
- After ordering her own trio to get in position, she accepts the offer to ride Banaynay after enjoying the Alcremie cream![break]
- Wander the Lycanroc on Stealth Rock duty, Bubbles the Marill Belly Drumming and hiding, and Gigawatt is holding a Thunder Wave!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 8:26:23 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Smiling and nodding in response to Gene's willingness to accept the help that was offered, Desiree peered outward to the trail the imminent dragoness was taking. It felt good to finally put all the extracurricular training she and her pokemon had been indulging in as of late; and who knows, maybe this would blossom a want to join the rangers after getting a taste of their endeavors! She considered it every now and then, but the fact that she'd have to do it very very part-time seemed quite a conflict of interest, or so she assumed. As for the Alcremie, she trilled in excitement when the ranger complimented her, being the attention enjoyer that she was.[break][break]

Lowering her hand to meet the water engulfed in the sweet-smelling mist, the pinkette expressed approval for the one thing made clear to not do. "Of course~! ♡ Killing, nono, got it~!" She remarked, being able to see the face of the beast finally materialize from the horizon. It looked angry, raging just as it was rumored to be; but what was causing this creature to act this way, an assertion of its nature, of the assertion of dominance? It probably wouldn't matter in the end anyway, though she hoped getting knocked out would be just the trick to make it stop.[break][break]

"Cherub, mind spreading those seeds of yours with that doggy over there? ♡" She whispered to the glimmering Cherrim beside her, allowing it to float down and run behind the scattering Lycanroc. If Genevieve was going to prepare, there was no time to be complacent! As the stealth rocks were spread across the perimeter, the grass type would plant a variety of hydrangea LEECH SEEDS beside them, hoping that the floating sharp stones would help stabilize them in the rain. Maybe it would be like putting rocks in flower pots to help them not get overhydrated.[break][break]

The Alcremie, Swirls, wanted to help in her own way too- using her whipped cream, she DECORATED the head of the Tropius with a whipped cream crown, wiggling like firm pudding and staying in shape during the storm. "I'll keep her nearby then~! ♡ Just hop on 'er and I'll follow suit. And I'll listen for your call with that thunder wave!" Desiree smiled, watching the affectionate grass type try to brush up against Gene's hand when she ruffled her chin. Walking a small distance to the closer part of the wooden pier with the whipped cream pokemon, they were ready for it all![break][break]

If only the situation wasn't as dire, Genevieve seemed so kind! But she was excited to take this on with her regardless, even if having chit-chat over coffee would be much more relaxing.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Agrees with the no pokemurmdr![break]
- Cherrim plants leech seeds around Lycanroc's stealth rocks & Alcremie uses decorate on Tropius![break]
- Ready for Gene's call![break]
- If only they were at starbies instead gene is so sweet and has bestie potential 💔

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 20:28:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

If people were this nice in Hoenn, it only confirmed her desire to be here in Hoenn! With the order to spread the seeds over the area, Genny would see Bubbles already slapping her chest with the BELLY DRUM, preparing her power, as she hid away. On the other side, Wander and little Cherub made together a blend of LEECH SEED-ED STEALTH ROCK, allowing for a combo attack waiting in the wings.[break][break]

All of the Pokemon were in place. With Gigawatt hanging on her shoulder, Genny would see Swirl crown the Tropius, as she would pull herself up, and hoist herself atop the beast. Ruffling the Tropius' head just a bit more. "Let's ride! After this, let's go enjoy some cake!~" She calls out, holding a hand out for Desi to get on.[break][break]

And the moment they get to the sky, the distance between the Gyarados and the town has shrunk considerably. Time of arrival would be short.[break][break]

Wander sits at the edge of the docks of Pacifilog, eyeing the beast. The Lycanroc, a big werewolf of a beast, sits down next to Cherub, and closes her eyes. She's one of Genny's older partners, and she's been in wars, fights, and ruthless struggles. But she knows, to quiet and still her mind. Feral ferocity is her go-to in this form, but not her strong point. Patting Cherub, the wolf doesn't open her eyes. Bubbles waits from below, eyes set forward at the oncoming wave of pure rage-filled energy, about to collide when-[break][break]

The beast is just so close to town. The blue scales, the white wings, the fury in its eyes, pupils shrunk in berserk need to destroy all around. The storm of a RAIN DANCE brings with it the tyrant of the ocean, a jaw filled with razor sharp teeth to rip and tear.[break][break]

Genny would call out. "Desi! Now! Go Gigawatt." The little Pawmi hops off of Genny's shoulder, diving towards the ocean itself, and firing out a THUNDER WAVE, ensnaring the massive water snake in electrical energy, as he dives downwards. To slow down its movements, as Gigawatt safely dives into the water.[break][break]

Wander's eyes flash open and red, and she begins to HOWL, as Bubbles dives further into the depths.[break][break]

Time for containment.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Everyone is in position. Genny hops on the Tropius, telling Desi that she's ready to ride. After this? Sweet thread with cake? Eh?[break]
- Once taking off, the Gyarados is dangerously close. Gigawatt leaps off as Genny gives the signal, and the little mouse uses THUNDER WAVE to slow the snake down.[break]
- Wander from below HOWLs as Bubbles dives further down, awaiting the moment she's needed at max power.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 9:09:56 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The enthusiasm of Genevieve was infectious, allowing Desiree to let out a glistening smile of abundant joy amidst the situation so dire. "I'd love cake~! ♡" She exclaimed, running to hop on the Tropius' saddle. Grabbing the reins with all of her might, she flicked them with the order to take to the skies. Flying within the gale of torrential downpour was proving to be a little chaotic when it came to the stability of the grass type's wings, but this wasn't the worst of climates the two had experienced, that was for sure![break][break]

Cherub loved all the affection he was getting from the pats of the Lycanroc, so much so that he could not retain his excitement any longer- raising his hands outward he released a gale of rose and magenta petals across the seas and the skies, allowing a FLOWER SHIELD to float around the party of the three in the skies alongside him and his new friend. And with that came the ticking of the clock, for it was now time to take action on the Gyarados that had come so close. With the crackling hop of the Pawmi and a pat from Desiree on the shoulder, Banaynay was ready.[break][break]

Fluttering through the ethereal shield of flower petals that cloaked the three, Tropius released a glowing array of MAGICAL LEAVES at the oceanic beast out of her mouth, clinging against its tough scales. It was one of the grass type's weaker moves, much more than her signature of a solar beam, but orders to subdue were orders to subdue; and Desiree didn't want it any other way.

[break][break]

NOTES

- cake yummi desiree wants!! but gotta fly first <3[break]
- cherub the cherrim uses flower shield, increasing both his own and banaynay the tropius's defensive capabilities![break]
- tropius uses magical leaf on the gyarados!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 5:49:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

With each Trainer's Pokemon out and ready, this battle would handled all too soon, and the wildlife preserved, and despite the raging Gyarados itself, Genny didn't feel pressured at all. A calm, cool confidence washes over her, as the THUNDER WAVE forces upon the beast a nasty PARALYSIS. While it doesn't seem to slow down the moves too much, it does make it much easier to hit. And what, with its moves much more sluggish, a HYDRO PUMP narrowly escapes the flying Tropius, likely thanks in part to the FLOWER SHIELD, but unable to escape the MAGICAL LEAF in turn, barraged by the powerful cascade of leaves.[break][break]

With this in mind, as soon as the Gyarados reaches the precipice of Pacifilog, it's when Bubbles leaps out of the water, grinning madly as the Marill moves its tail up and towards the body into a full-powered, Belly Drum'd SLAM, smacking the massive snake out of reach, as the STEALTH ROCK storm comes in soon after, smashing onto their body and causing plenty of damage already before they even got a lick of damage in.[break][break]

With a turn towards Desiree, Genny coos out. "Oh this is gonna be easy!" she's grinning so much now, and while it may be a little flirty, it's more of a sass-off on this snake. Something Genny rarely indulges in. Since her promotion, she'd gotten a lot of confidence moving ahead![break][break]

Calling out, she orders Wander. "Thunder Punch, Wander!" And with the RAIN DANCE in place?[break][break]

Ain't a chance in hell that Gyarados was dodging. And with the blast of lightning from her claws... that Gyarados roars out in FURY, an INTIMIDATE on all the foes in anger, FLAILing out everywhere and ruining bits of the Pacifilog Town structural integrity.

[break][break]

NOTES

- So the bad news, is that despite all the damage, that Gyarados is flailing like some roiding angsty child.[break]
- The good news? Ain't a miss made yet. Between the MAGICAL LEAF, SLAM, STEALTH ROCK, and THUNDER PUNCH, Gyarados is hurt bad.[break]
- Genny seems super confident. The girlies got this, EZ PZ.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 0:25:45 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Gyarados seemed to be displeased with the combined efforts of the girls, as so much happened so fast; it looked to be flailing in weakness and anger, casting out intimidating spells from its seething eyes. It was a sight that appeared rewarding yet tragic in Desiree's eyes, as despite the untamed nature of the creature, seeing its prowess reduced to such little ability brought her to feel sorry for the creature. But all had to be done to protect the floating, oceanside city, and it was a blessing how easy it had been for the two of them.[break][break]

Genevieve's determined mannerisms and grins were infectious; she could not help but giggle as they took to the immediate skies once more, dipping as the lightning kissed the serpent's side. "Wooo~! ♡" Desiree cheered out in excitement, looking down to see the dance of her whimsical pink babies in the misty terrain below. "Cherub, make your net! ♡"[break][break]

At her command, the shiny Cherrim would begin to sprint toward the water type and unleash an array of petals, anchoring themselves on the Stealth Rocks and Leech Seeds installed in the moments prior. Winding upward and producing vines that would further ensnare, a PETAL BLIZZARD that crept up the creature's salt-kissed scales like the movement of frost, it would surely have an even harder time moving and bringing ruin to some of the wooden platforms. A makeshift net made of flowers, just her style.[break][break]

"Is that.. enough?" She said curiously, peering off the side of the Tropius to be greeted with its lack of movement. Its eyes still fluttered as if it were angered, but the wiggly body twitched as if it had been properly subdued! Descending to land a few feet away from the now-contained beast, the Alcremie and Cherrim would run to greet the girlies with all the love in the world. No matter how easy it was, that was just so fun to experience! Especially with someone so sweet, someone who earned the ability to eat cake.[break][break]

Taking a deep breath of relief followed by a laugh, Desiree squeezed the water of the rain out from her long pink locks. Surely there would be more rangers here soon to bring the Gyarados back to the depths it came from, no? "We did it, Genny~! ♡" She exclaimed, going in for a hug of excitement despite how they just met. It was just so fun! "And we so earned cake. Oh my arceus an ice cream cake with strawberry and vanilla layers? ♡ That sounds so yummy, we have to go!"

[break][break]

NOTES

- petal blizzard unconventionally used as a flower net?? LMAO me when i realize none of the mons had status moves oopie[break]
- the gyarados is gobsmacked!! so eepy![break]
- tropius lands and desiree is so excited and relieved.[break]
- excited for cake and new bestie!! she wants the cake so bad.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 6:03:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Their efforts combined, with the striking up of the ensnaring PETAL BLIZZARD, now encaging the Gyarados in a further net. Between the PARALYSIS, the FLORAL NET, and the STEALTH ROCK trap, the girlies had effectively trapped the big water snake, unable to break free. Wiggling as hard as they could, screaming as loud as they could. Slowly, ever so slowly, calming down by themselves.[break][break]

No amount of wiggling was going to free that till they were calm.[break][break]

"We did it, Desi!" That hug was returned in full, as Genny had been holding her breath the hold time, but with the big hug, the girlies were absolutely going to take that victory! And with it, the redhead hears cake.[break][break]

And that sweet tooth activates.[break][break]

Some ice cream cake, with strawberry and vanilla layers? Covering her mouth as best she could, she hides the obvious drool she had.[break][break]

"My treat then!" Grabbing at her hand, and practically bouncing with excitement, she chimes back. "For all your help, let me front the bill! All you can eat, on me!" That Senior Ranger salary would one-hundred percent let them indulge.[break][break]

Yeah... they'll need to do some cardio to work it off, but that's a-okay! A little workout goes a long, long way. Unbeknownst to Genny, this would be the start of a hopefully, long, long, long-lasting friendship.

[break][break]

NOTES

- They DID IT! That Gyarados is calming down now, chilling out, as Genny and Desi hug.[break]
- Genny doesn't mind paying for the cake. They deserve it! All you can eat too! All the better!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 2:27:11 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
1x tm/tr

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: