August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 4:13:03 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji looked to his right, it was the person he didn’t want to have to work with, but he was supposed to be a professional now, twenty failures, including being dug out by a kid again and again impressed that upon you. Yet, that hell sought to overwhelm even that growth, Kouji took in a deep breath before he sighed aloud.
[break][break]
”Is there even any value in this place?” In truth, the reason he wanted to avoid doing anything to this place was because of , his friend. This place was his home, the place he came from. Watching it be used for anything seemed to be spitting on that. But he’d be willing to, for Rocket.
[break][break]
As he looked around at the wooden platforms that connected the various floats, he wondered just how easily a place like this could sink below the seas, and yet it had never suffered such a fate.
[break][break]
”How the hell do you protect a place like this from storms?” Maybe there’d be something useful there.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Try Times

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 13:51:49 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Standing next to Kouji on the deck of the small smuggler's ship, Zev peered through a set of binoculars at Pacifidlog. Nothing of interest was happening at the floating town, as far as he could tell.[break][break]

"You're right, actually," the Beast said as he lowered the binoculars. "There's little value in Pacifidlog. Even Underboss Quinn's in-laws don't make the town worthwhile."[break][break]

He handed the binoculars to Kouji. Though they had stopped some distance away from the settlement so as not to arouse suspicion, the device was powerful enough that they could observe the outermost buildings and platforms.[break][break]

"I'm guessing they have a sizeable fleet of Water Pokémon who can protect the town. But that doesn't matter. We're not actually going to attack."[break][break]

's words during the meeting at the Cave of Origin had been clear. Team Rocket would spread falsified reports about an attack on Pacifidlog but actually target one of the bigger islands instead.[break][break]

Which island, however, was still up for debate.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 15:15:28 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
That one surprised Kouji.
[break][break]
”We’re not?” Then why the hell were they here to scout this place out? Kouji seemed surprised enough that the venom in his voice usually reserved for this man was gone without a trace. Still, he had no choice but to recollect himself for a moment. If it wasn’t a matter of attacking this place, then there was another reason?
[break][break]
Way above his pay grade.
[break][break]
He took the binoculars, and took a look over the fishing town, the houses were held together properly, the people seemed to be able to move well, and it seemed like…”Aren’t there more people here than usual, Beast Harcourt This time, he didn’t forget as he handed the Binoculars back to the man.
[break][break]
”People diving, more people boarding it up. Ain’t sure if it’s because of the Autumn storms, or if they were hit by some kinda disaster recently.” Last time he had been here had been before…
[break][break]
There went the rest of his mood, he spat at the ground, before he loudly kissed his teath.
[break][break]
”Tch, I’d rather be anywhere else than with this guy.” In that moment of irritation, those slipped out naturally.

NOTES

Pacifidlog Anniversary Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 15:51:12 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji's surprise did not faze Zev. Often, grunts remained in the dark about Team Rocket's operations until the upper brass decided it was necessary to reveal them. Sharing their plans prematurely risked leaks to the public or confusion if they changed.[break][break]

What he did note, however, was how the news snatched the venom out of Kouji's voice. Zev did not comment on it, however. Instead, he merely shook his head and tucked his hands into his pockets.[break][break]

"For now, we're just gathering intel. And it does look like Pacifidlog is busier than usual."[break][break]

He took out his phone and checked the weather app at Kouji's mention of autumn storms.[break][break]

"This area of the region is due for some storms soon," Zev commented, browsing with the alerts. "We might even get some heavy rainfall up in Sootopolis, too."[break][break]

Looking up from his phone, Zev pondered where exactly the residents evacuated to during weather events. Even if Pokémon protected the town, was there a fortified structure in its center that could endure powerful autumnal typhoons?[break][break]

Kouji's grumbled comment brought Zev out of his musings. The Beast arched an eyebrow at the grunt.[break][break]

"You've had a bone to pick with me for a while now, Matsubara. Normally, I wouldn't give a shit, but if it's going to cause problems in the future," like during critical war efforts, "then get it out so you can get over it."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 16:09:34 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji sighed aloud at the question.
[break][break]
”I’ll take that as permission to speak openly then Harcourt, I don’t have a bone to pick with you.”
[break][break]
”I have a whole skeleton. Don’t worry though I won’t let it meddle with my work, and I ain’t gonna attack one of my bosses. But if you were to die tomorrow, I’d be the first one there at your funeral, and the last to leave, dancing on ya grave.” It wasn’t delivered as a jape, nor a joke, maybe he took it too far. That wasn't the real answer, and Kouji had one more thing to get out before he got to that point.
[break][break]
”Before I carry on, tell me, what do you remember about Galar, and the dream?” Kouji asked the question, wondering just how much this man recalled. A part of him noted that it really didn’t matter, it was a pointless question for him to ask.
[break][break]
Neither answer would abate this anger, and yet both answers carried the risk of further fueling the flames of his hatred. After this talk, would it grow to the point it’d consume him? It was a risk, but he didn’t like to back down from a clash. Whether it was in the form of fists, or words, he wanted to stand his ground against the man who challenged him to the truth.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 18:02:52 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji's admission indicated more hatred than Zev expected, considering he couldn't remember doing anything to warrant it.[break][break]

But if Kouji thought those words would rile Zev, he was sorely mistaken. The hitman only stared at him with unblinking eyes, waiting for him to finish.[break][break]

Galar again. Zev scoffed. "I remember what everyone else remembers. The prophecy, the heroes' tales, the tapestries in Hammerlocke's walls—all the things those Pokémon put into our heads."[break][break]

He was convinced, of course, that it was either Zamazenta, Zacian, or one of the Ruinous Beasts who had transferred that knowledge into everyone's minds.[break][break]

Everything else—the twenty years in Galar—had simply been a dream.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 2:45:44 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji kept a steady gaze fixed on Zev as the man spoke, explained just what he remembered, but there was a difference there, wasn’t it? It wasn’t an experience, but injected knowledge, was it because he forgot?
[break][break]
”You don’t remember being King of Hammerlocke, your dungeon, the final battle?” He asked, though he had to struggle to keep his voice even, and yet still he couldn’t keep out the building tension, as if he had to squeeze out each and every word.
[break][break]
”How you tried to rule the city with an iron fist, while your fellow King focused on…An adventurer’s guild?” There were details that were beginning to fade, even for him. He couldn’t remember much of that other King, other than he was the top Champion, Kyle.
[break][break]
He felt the annoyance building, growing, bubbling until it was ready to burst; he tried to stop the deluge, and yet it still managed to drip through the cracked dam. ”You don’t remember torturing people? How everyone gave up on Rocket, right until the moment we got back?”
[break][break]
He considered the fact that the man might have been lying, but even in this haze known as disdain, he didn’t see the advantage in doing so. ”Did you turn your darn brain off for twenty years of a dream?” Maybe it was a simple matter of a difference in age, for Kouji galar had been longer than all of his life before that point, but for Zev it was a simple twenty years?

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 13:44:14 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The more Kouji spoke, the deeper Zev's frown became. King of Hammerlocke? A second king, and an Adventurer's Guild? None of those things triggered any memories.[break][break]

After all, he had returned from Galar with only the vague afterimage of a long and vivid dream. Three months had passed since the battle at the Ancient Tomb, and even that afterimage had faded into oblivion.[break][break]

"What the fuck are you talking about, Matsubara?" the hitman asked, genuinely bewildered. "I've tortured people plenty of times, but that's the only thing out of your mouth that's made any sense."[break][break]

Their small smuggling ship rocked on the ocean's waves. Flying above them, Winggulls called to each other.[break][break]

"You talk as if you don't know how dreams work."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 14:24:00 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
He was frozen on the spot.
[break][break]
A dozen thoughts raced through his mind as he tried to process just what Zev had said. It was weird, it felt as if his foot had moved, stepped forward, he could feel a pressure building up in his palms, were those his fingers digging into them?
[break][break]
There was a strange sense of serenity that took over him, like his body felt lighter than it ever had, as if he wasn’t being bogged down by extraneous thoughts. It was as if he could see himself from above, from behind, from every single angle, and yet he saw the world from his own point of view, a complete sense of detachment.
[break][break]
He knew this motion, the quick step in and sliding forward with his leading foot, the arc of his arm which was kept tight to his body, the shoulder blades that were pressed tightly together, the chest he didn’t allow to open up as his arm swung through the air. It was a movement he had practised hundreds, thousands of times.
[break][break]
This was a new kind of anger, Kouji could understand that well; it wasn’t the overwhelming occupying haze of red that pushed one beyond their own limits known as wrath. It wasn’t the kind that had been carefully nurtured for a decade before it finally culminated in revenge. It wasn’t the squall that came as quickly as it arrived known as pique.
[break][break]
”Ah.”
[break][break]
He had finally realised, Kouji Matsubara was about to punch Zev Harcourt.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 17:02:20 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev had to give Kouji credit: despite the boy's youth, he had training. His feet were light and quick as they brought him closer. His fist whipped out from his side like a striking Arbok, barely telegraphed. In fact, if Zev had his back turned, he would not have been able to avoid the punch.[break][break]

As it was, Zev was staring Kouji in the face when he saw the movement. Two decades of training in physical combat saved him; his body moved instinctively to dodge. He felt displaced air from the wake of Kouji's fist as it passed mere centimeters from his face.[break][break]

Zev's retaliation was automatic. His body moved, and his own hands snatched out to grab Kouji's arm, attempting to twist it into a painful lock.[break][break]

No crystals appeared to cover Zev's skin. He had no interest in gloating about the disparity in power or appearing so dependent on his armor. He did not need it just to discipline one grunt.[break][break]

Regardless of the success of Zev's attempted joint lock, he would glower at Kouji with a familiar cruelty. No disdain or anger filled his expression, just a coldness as empty and uncaring as the void. As if Zev were the only one who was human, and he was staring at an insect.[break][break]

When he spoke, his voice reflected that total lack of empathy in its frigidness. "Do you think hitting me will make you feel better? Do you dream of causing me pain like I caused you? Or does it keep you awake at night?"[break][break]

Zev was only guessing, but Kouji was ridiculously easy to read.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 17:16:36 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
The transition was smooth, Kouji idly noted that as his punch met air, and he felt a hand on his arm.
[break][break]
It was a solid hold, moving in tune with his own body’s momentum, momentum that was difficult to stop at a moment’s notice, and within a fraction of a second, he was held within a lock; arm pressed into his back, and strain giving to his shoulder.
[break][break]
He struggled for a moment before finding it only growing tighter, he had given up his back; it was a problem. Kouji listened to the man’s cold voice, frigid intonation froze his mind for a moment, and stilled him.
[break][break]
”Aye, it’ll make me feel great. Even better if you’re also stuck awake every damn night thinking of revenge.” He spoke with a crooked smirk.
[break][break]
”But I ain’t gonna ruin ya; you’re too good an asset to rocket, but that ain’t gonna stop me from caving in your face for a moment.” And just as he had finished speaking, Kouji tried to move again.
[break][break]
A loud grunt of struggle rolled up his throat as he tried to pull his held arm down, turned his hip, bent over and then stepped back into the man, an attempt at a reverse hip throw as if using his momentum to bowl over the man. There was a natural risk to it, Kouji was partially aware of that, of seriously hurting his shoulder, but it was a chance he was willing to take.
[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[/quote]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 18:05:24 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

When Kouji went still in the joint lock, Zev assumed the matter was over, that the upstart pup had finally cowed to the wolf who had him in his jaws. But then Kouji moved with all his strength, catching Zev off guard.[break][break]

The world spun. Zev slammed against the side of the ship, grunting with pain. He grabbed at the metal hull to stop himself from falling to the deck. Blue eyes narrowed at the boy who'd thrown him.[break][break]

Overconfidence made Zev cocky, but Kouji was not that much shorter than him, had the strength and technique from proper training, and possessed a young man's persistence.[break][break]

Zev, on the other hand, hadn't bothered to summon his armor for a mere grunt. He was going to pay for it with soreness later.[break][break]

Still, he was not going to admit defeat; it went against his nature.[break][break]

"That was a good throw. You had good technique," Zev said, wincing as he stood straight. Every muscle in his body tensed, ready to defend or counter in case Kouji hadn't had enough. "Who trained you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 18:21:24 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Somehow he had freed himself; he had aimed for it, but the release he felt had him shake and circle around his shoulder. He released a deep sigh before he got into an attacking pose, but he didn’t move first.
[break][break]
Pain cleared one's mind, yet he still felt oddly detached.
[break][break]
He raised both fists up, knuckles pointing forward, elbows pointed inwards, one of his legs was slightly raised on the tip of his foot, raising his knee just a little.
[break][break]
But he decided against charging forward, it was a good question.
[break][break]
”Had a few, started learning from my older brother, but when he disappeared I learned from the rockets around my old man, or anyone else that’d take his cash. That one there was Aikido.” His voice was even, though he couldn’t take the edge of his voice, wouldn’t take the edge off his voice.
[break][break]
”Why’d you let down your guard? You think grunts can’t fight or something? You almost had me, coulda popped out my shoulder whenever you wanted.” That was the thing that annoyed him, why he hadn’t gone for the pounce.
[break][break]
Kouji hated being understimated.

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[/quote]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 18:34:05 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev watched Kouji even more closely now, his eyes noting the boy's stance. Despite the antagonism emanating from Kouji, Zev could appreciate the level of expertise on display. In truth, Kouji was less of an unrefined lump of iron than he claimed to want to be.[break][break]

"I'm not interested in fighting you," Zev said simply. "At least, not here when we're supposed to be gathering information on Pacifidlog. If you want to fight me, we can spar in the submarine."[break][break]

He bent to pick up the binoculars that had been dropped onto the deck, but he kept his eyes on Kouji.[break][break]

"Anyway, you're too good an asset to Rocket," Zev continued, using Kouji's own words against him. He straightened again and tucked the binoculars under one arm. "If I used my full strength, you'd be out of commission for a while. There's no need to break one of our own tools."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Trying Thoughts[M]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 18:47:03 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
As the man turned away, Kouji kissed his teeth aloud as he struggled between his personal wish, and the needs of his organization.
[break][break]
It didn’t take long for his arms to drop, his body language was neutral. ”I’ll see you there, but don’t be surprised if I punch your face in.” Considering how skilled he had been in that little exchange, he began to doubt the likelihood of it. Kouji could see even through his own haze that Zev was skilled.
[break][break]
”Full strength huh?” He didn’t pry any further after hearing that, instead looking over to Pacifidlog instead, trying to focus his thoughts again. They were here for a reason after all.
[break][break]
”I think I remember someone once saying that below those big planks are giant colonies of Corsolas.” It was a small detail, but he had struggled to recall just about anything he knew about this town. He just had to level his anger, it would have been easier to recollect himself with a brush in his hands.
[break][break]
”Reckon we can use that to our advantage, Harcourt.”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]