Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 4:36:15 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Visible excitement comes over her.[break][break]

She watches her Mawile tear into the wall, unearthing secrets buried by the forward march of time. It's like traversing the forbidden, uncovering something you aren't meant to see. A taboo meant to remain long buried in the past, forgotten and long abandoned. [break][break]

It's the feeling that came over her as she traversed the Ultra Deep Sea for the first time, venturing somewhere that wasn't meant for her, relishing in that act of rebellion. In the end, as mature as she acts, she's still a child.[break][break]

It's not until her guest steps forward, urging her to get away from the wall, that she realizes just how into it she's gotten. The wide smile on her face as she turns to him quickly disappears as she realizes her surroundings. She steps back, beckoning her pokemon to do the same. [break][break]

"Suzu! C'mon, you did good! Now let an expert handle it!"[break][break]

Her Mawile takes one look at the giant statue still half-buried in the wall and growls, but she relents. Her excavation was as successful as he could ever manage.[break][break]

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/h2H68EQ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/h2H68EQ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 7:58:05 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
With his guide out of the way, Howard could inspect the Golurk. The first thing he noticed was the color. He had never seen a Shiny Pokémon before, but they were prominent in history. Shinies were often perceived as gifts from a divine power. Owning one, or being chosen by one was a very common method of royal succession.

They also sold for a LOT of money. Enough that Howard could get that Dewford condo he was always telling about. That'd be pretty cool. He could chillax on the beach, drink piña coladas, and work on that paper he promised Navy. Life could be nice.

Realizing he was cackling to himself, Howard stopped and crawled onto the Golurk. It was clearly deactivated, which made life easier. If it actively woke up and decided that he and Tsubaki were enemies, it was unlikely that the two could stop it without the cave coming down on top of them. 'Two' as in 'Tsubaki and Suzuran'. Howard counted as zero, or maybe even negative one.

"Golurk have an energy core. If the seal is loose, their energy burns out and they rampage, before shutting down. Put the seal back on, and they start moving again after a moment." Howard scratched his chin. Blast, they'd have to reactivate the thing in order to move it. Otherwise, it'd likely sink into Ultra Deep Sea eventually. Losing this work of art to those jellyfish was an idea that Howard could not accept.

He hoped Tsubaki would agree.

"I'm gonna do something stupid." Howard warned her. "I'm gonna start it. If I die, tell that sheriff that I want a citywide funeral."

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 18:22:19 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"No can do," she starts. "You'll tell him yourself."[break][break]

She examinies the pokemon in front of her carefully. The pale body shines in such an odd way. It's probably a trick of the light, or the lack thereof, but she's intrigued nevertheless. It speaks to her in a way. An aberrant freak of its own kind.[break][break]

"Still, if it goes crazy, it'll seal the rift. We can't just do that. The... League needs us to keep it open."[break][break]

She silently ignores the imagined feeling of a knife sliding in her gut as she says something so lame. She'd ordinarily rather kill herself than say something so utterly brain-dead. [break][break]

Even if that's true, she doesn't care. [break][break]

Not really.[break][break]

It's not the League's access to the Deep Sea that she cares about. [break][break]

"Isn't there a better option?"[break][break]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/h2H68EQ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/h2H68EQ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 7:29:05 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Howard looked at Tsubaki with a pointed expression. Even he knew that Tsubaki's justification was a load of hoopla. It wasn't because he was a good judge of character, or anything like that. There was no archaeology that made you better at reading people, unless they were dead and fossilized.

No, he knew because there was no way in Arceus that a teenage girl gave a damn about League policy. Everything they did was a snorefest at best, and active terrorism at worst. Keeping this portal open would only rot Granite Cave more, but Howard suspected that closing it wouldn't win him any points in the Rewards Program.

If that man wanted it closed, he would've closed it.

"Yeah, get me an excavator, several drills, and enough dynamite to punch another hole in Sootopolis and we can lift it out. We'll destroy this cave forever, and probably bury everything else under a thousand tons of rubble." Howard grunted as he looked at the seal. "Or, we let it fall into Ultra Space, get corrupted, and you and Navy can stop it from destroying the town. Feels like a damn shame to waste such a beauty."

Such a beautiful piece of history could not just fade away.

"Hitting it." Howard replaced the seal on its chest. A dim light turned on, but nothing else. After waiting a moment, Howard frowned.

Then, he kicked it.

The Golurk's eyes began to glow, and the entire wall began to collapse as the automaton moved with grinding joints that were eons older than Howard and Tsubaki combined. Rocks began to fall from the ceiling as it stood up. When it stood, it stood. This Shiny Golurk towered over both of them. Howard swallowed, nervous.

"We come in peace?" Howard shouted. The Golurk turned to him, as if awaiting instructions. Then, its eyes turned red. It raised a fist.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 23:26:51 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]The exasperation on her face is palpable, but she relents. There's no explaining herself to him. At least she's here, and can help curb the worst of it if things go awry. [break][break]

Hopefully that won't be the case. [break][break]

"Fine, egghead. Whatever. "[break][break]

Tsubaki watches with hands on her hips as Howard tries his best to get the thing moving again. She holds her breath, waiting for something to explode, like he's defusing a bomb. Or rather, in this case, re-arming it. It's something she'd never dabble in. All her obsession with the past, and even she knew to let a sleeping Okidogi lie. [break][break]

A kick, and she can hear the energy suddenly trickle on, like one of those old CRT televisions. [break][break]

She takes a step towards it, watching carefully as the automaton slowly comes to life.[break][break]

And then...[break][break]

A hand shoves Howard out of the way just in time as an iron fist comes crashing down atop where he stood. Tsubaki lifts him up off the ground as her Mawile springs into action, wielding her horns like a knight.[break][break]

"Shit, what'd you do!? It's pissed off! That pisses me off!"[break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 7:59:50 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Yeah? Tell me about it!" Howard shouted as he dodged the Golurk's heavy fist with the help of Tsubaki and her Mawile. Getting to his feet, they turn around and face the automaton. "It's malfunctioning! Who knows how long this thing has been here!"

Howard let out a yelp as he pulled Tsubaki away from the Golurk's heavy foot. All it would take was a casual strike from the Shiny to crush Tsubaki and Howard like ants. With a Pokémon this big and heavy, it was simply best to get out of the way. With a yowl, Serizawa ran towards the Golurk, lunging towards the mechanized construct with a Crunch.

The type matchup was there, but the Golurk simply kicked Serizawa aside like it was a stray dog, before doing the same to Suzuran. It didn't matter how good of a swordsman (swordsmawile?) you were. It was hard to parry a mountain.

"I'm thinking!" Howard's voice began to rattle as the Golurk caused an Earthquake, making rocks fall from the ceiling. "Tsubakiiiiiiiiiiii! It's strong! How much further down is the Ultra Deep Sea?"

If it was extremely close, forget abandoning the Golurk to the Nihilegos, they'd all fall into Ultra Space together and get turned into the standing dead.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 2:59:35 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Suzu balks and cuts her losses before she's crushed by the gigantic robot. She falls back, holding a defensive line between her sworn master and her foe. Her horns flare, like baring her teeth, ready for a counter-offense should the Golurk oblige. [break][break]

"The sea!?"[break][break]

Tsubaki turns indignantly to Howard as he suggests it, forgetting the giant robot instantly. There are levels of threats one prioritizes, and though this Golurk threatens to bring the cave down on them, to squash them, to fry them with laser beams or whatever else it is these rotten old relics of a forgotten age do, there are fates worse than death.[break][break]

"Forget the sea, stupid! We'll bring the cave down on it instead!"[break][break]

The hesitation in her voice is palpable. It hasn't been more than a day since she's emerged from that sea herself. But she's herself, and this guy... he's not someone she can trust down there. Nobody can be trusted down there.[break][break]

Suzuran raises her horn as a sword once the walls of the cave begin to shake, cutting falling debris in two before it can reach either of them. Taking a defensive stance, she awaits Tsubaki's command, wielding her horns with a flourish like they're a sword. [break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 17:45:47 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Yeah, the cave could also collapse in on them. That might be important. Priorities.

"It's fine! We're fine! I'm a professional! Give me a second to think!" Howard reassured Tsubaki as the cave continued to collapse. Alright, he had to think. There were numerous problems. The cave was collapsing, the Golurk was rampaging, and they were all going to die. Howard would die twice, if Navy figured out that Howard had killed the guide.

Granite Cave wasn't going to last particularly long, but Howard was a budding geologist. With Tsubaki's Mawile holding the line and Howard's long list of vaguely useful skills, he was certain that there was a way out of this. His Claydol emerged in a flash of light from its ball, and his Larvitar appeared as well.

"Alright, Serizawa." Howard lifted the Larvitar with surprising difficulty and kissed the little monster's forehead. "You're gonna need to use Stone Edge here. Here. Here." Howard pointed at certain parts of the cave. "You ready? Go!"

The Larvitar ran off to commit crimes. Crumble looked at him. Howard scowled. "What? You want a kiss too? Use some psychic powers to keep the cave from folding more." Crumble floated off.

Alright, objective one: down. Man, he was good at this. As for the Golurk... Howard bit his lip. Why was it rampaging? Was it corrupted by the Ultra Deep Sea, or did it simply see them as an enemy? Golurk were automatons. They rarely used critical thought beyond fulfilling their objectives... As long as their orders were complete, it didn't matter.

Orders... Howard's eye widened. Oh!

As Tsubaki and her Mawile dance with the Golurk, suddenly a loud whistle echoed through the cave, drowning out the cave's collapsing and the fight to the death between Suzuran and the Golurk.

"Phwwwwwhht!"

Howard took his fingers from his mouth. "Shame!" He barked, walking up to stand next to Tsubaki. "How dare you strike against your liegelords! Stand down, on the authority of your masters!" The Golurk's eyes blinked between red and their typical white. Howard shouted something in an ancient language, and the Golurk blinked again. "Shame!"

Howard's eye flitted to Tsubaki, and he glanced back at the Golurk. Please work with me please work with me please work please work I don't wanna die. It was incredible how much communication was packed into one movement of the eye.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 7:00:46 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Her heart jumps into her throat as Howard instructs his pokemon to start a demolition of the cave. [break][break]

It's not fear for her life. She's long stopped caring about that. Instead, it's the threat of the rift behind them being sealed shut. Her lifeline to another world, a world where she doesn't have to worry about anything anymore. Not her past, not her future. Just an eternity unchangeing in the present. [break][break]

Still... she cares enough about someone else's life to pull him back, knocking him on his ass while the Golurk's eyes flicker back to red and it shudders into motion again. [break][break]

"You can't talk your way outta everything, y'know!" [break][break]

Clear frustration from a guide, trying her damndest to keep her tourist alive. [break][break]

Suzu!"[break][break]

They've built up this repertoire fighting the Gible in this cave. When they lunge, take a step back, and then... [break][break]

"... NOW!!"[break][break]

The Golurk lurches forward with its fist pointed at the ground. It shatters earth, sends a quake through the entire cave, missing Howard by mere inches. Suzuran ducks down and takes advantage of the pokemon's bulk and relatively lower speed to race up its arm like a bridge, plunging her horn at its mid-section with a sucker punch to knock the seal back in place. [break][break]

It's a 50/50. A mere coin-flip. [break][break]

Heads, she saves the day and they're heroes. Tails, they blow everyone up and everyone dies.[break][break]

Tsubaki's normally-dead eyes sparkle in response. [break][break]

Good, she likes those odds.[break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 7:40:22 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"That's not true! I can talk myself out of any situation in multiple languages! How else do you think I made it through college?" Howard snapped at her as his Larvitar ran around the cave, supporting it with Stone Edges. The depths of Granite Cave were rotted from the Ultra Deep Sea, but Howard had a good grasp on geology. While he was here, the cave wouldn't collapse.

The Golurk's eyes continued to flicker between red and white, as if struggling to decide whether or not to beat Howard and Tsubaki into a pulp or accept them as its masters.

"■■■■■■■■■■!" Howard shouted in a language that made Tsubaki's skin crawl. The Golurk shuddered again, but before it could strike, Suzu came to the rescue and slammed the seal back into place. The Golurk's monstrous fist stopped inches from Tsubaki and Howard's face.

Howard gulped.

Then, the Golurk's eyes blinked white, and stayed that way. The Shiny Golurk then stood still, as if awaiting orders. Howard looked towards Tsubaki, nodding. His respect jumped up several notches in that precise moment. He turned back to the Golurk. "Stand at attention! Accept our authority!"

The Golurk stood proud, before bending into a bow, its head clunking against the ground.

"Eh? Told you." Howard nudged Tsubaki with an elbow. "You can solve some things by talking.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 4:47:14 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Tsubaki flinches, awaits the explosion. She doesn't even dare take a breath until she's sure the Golurk is on side. Only as it stands there obediently, silently, does she sigh and take off her hat to run her fingers through her hair. [break][break]

All her life she's bet on worse odds and come out ahead. It's blind luck she's lived this long. One day she's gonna come out on the losing side of a bet, but... that ain't gonna be today.[break][break]

"Yeah? Nice work, egghead. You did it." [break][break]

She congratulates him for his part with a slight smirk, her heart still beating in her ears. [break][break]

It's the exhilaration of betting it all and coming out on top, something she thought she'd never taste again. Quiet life in this dead town doesn't owe itself to exciting moments like this all that often. She's almost missed it.[break][break]

"Next time you need anyone fluent in hand-to-hand, you know where to find me."[break][break]

Tsubaki walks up to the giant robot, knocking on its metal frame and listening to the hollow echo. She imagines it's about the same noise knocking on the clueless scholar's head might make. He just about got them killed digging up this artifact, and for what? [break][break]

... well, it is a cool looking robot.[break][break]

"So they used to use these way back, huh? Strange. I thought the people who used to live here preferred dragons. They're all over their murals."[break][break]

She points to the wall, somehow still intact after their battle. Depictions of the Darkest Day make so much sense in retrospect, now that she looks at them proper. Events yet to come, or depictions of the ancient past... she's not sure which they represent. Maybe both. [break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 7:56:13 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Hand to hand?" Howard chuckled as he waggled a finger. "I know the greatest master of hand to hand combat in this entire region! Your Mawile is getting close, though. I'll let him know he has a new rival."

versus a Mawile. Howard imagined Tsubaki and her Pokemon whaling on his colleague with spiked clubs. Maybe he wouldn't. He'd lose out on a fellow Brycen-Man fan, and that was something he couldn't accept.

Tsubaki had been an incredible asset, though. Did she get that talent from Navy, or from herself? Howard's eye fell downwards, looking past the floor and into another world. This region was excellent at taking the youth and bending them until they snapped like twigs.

"I'm glad you asked, Junior Archaeologist." Howard beamed at her, before walking over to the Shiny Golurk. "You're correct, but don't underestimate the Draconid people. They were capable of a lot more than you'd expect. Besides, maybe Golurk has a secret Dragon form we don't know about." Howard coughed into his fist, imagining the sight.

"You're right, though. This Golurk is about 900 years younger than the height of Draconid power." Howard nudged it with a foot, before looking at Tsubaki. The fact that he knew at a glance was both scary and impressive."It likely crashed here due to a distortion, before getting buried. I wouldn't be surprised if the Sea influenced its programming, and helped it go haywire. Do you mind if I catch it? I'd like to study it."

Suddenly, Howard slumped his head and tapped his fingers together nervously.

"EhehImeanifyoudon'tmindI'dliketostudyitbutit'sshinyandreallyraresoifyouwantitIdon'tmind..."

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 23:19:32 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Tsubaki inspects the Golurk's glowing green eyes for a moment. To think it served its masters obediently a thousand years ago, and now they were all but gone. A servant without a master, it'd be wrong to deny it the purpose for which it was built.[break][break]

"I feel bad for it," she starts, before cringing a little at the scientist's desperate pleas. "And for you, too. [break][break]

"Look, just... do what you gotta do. Make sure you take care of it. I don't think something like this can live without someone to serve, so give it what it needs."
[break][break]

She pats the metal frame of the robot reassuringly, feeling the cool of the Deep Sea lingering on the brass frame. It's a long time coming, but everyone deserves their break, right? A place to belong, after getting lost adrift in the Sea for so long?[break][break]

"One condition, though: you set me up with that martial artist dude sometime. I'd like to give him what-for!"[break][break]

She gives Howard a devilish smirk, and her Mawile flares her horns in approval. Whoever he was talking about, she always liked the kinda people who could give her a run for her money in a street brawl. [break][break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 8:10:58 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Howard's shame was nonexistent, and Tsubaki's words of derision bounced off his shoulders. He even looked proud, despite the fact that he was groveling. He really wanted this specimen. It was like him, in a sense. Wandering aimlessly until it found something fulfilling. Someone to obey.

Howard felt the same way, in a strange sense.

"Of course. I'm probably one of the only people in the region who can communicate with it, anyways." Howard said, waving his hand as if brushing away an issue. Communicating directly with Golurks was a nonissue. They understood their trainer's orders easily, but speaking in the ancient languages that they were originally programmed in? Difficult.

"■■■■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■■!" Howard shouted in an ancient language. Instinctively, the Golurk raised its head to attention. To it, Howard was a new liege lord. The archaeologist snapped his fingers at the Golurk, before reaching into his pocket for a Pokeball. He inspected the device for a moment, his expression warping with the light as he did so.

He threw it and let it shake. It clicked.

"Yeah, maybe. I'll let him know." Howard adjusted his hat and smiled at Tsubaki. "Wait, whaddya mean 'pathetic'!?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Gentle Giant [M]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 1:52:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: