30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
Friends Fur-Ever! Furfrously!
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 11:11:12 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
Now usually, Dirk wasn't some deliverer boy, or part time worker, or some Odd Job smoocher ya know? He lived off a decades worth of savings, prize money, and whatever use he sorta had to. He lived on the road, with his Houndour!

However, twenty bucks to get a lil' Furfrou to a salon is twenty buck, ya know?

Even if he had to have a passenger on his bike, IT WAS TWENTY BUCKS!

Now, of course, besides the fact he had a good twenty pounds of fur alone siting besides his bike, he could only really scratch his head. Houndour sat on his shoulder, since his spot was about to get taken by the Furfrou for the trip.

"So..." He started, looking down at the Furfrou before him, he could only sigh. "Know any salons round 'ere? I ain't got a lick where I'm s'pose to drive us."

The Furfrou that probably couldn't see through that lump of hair atop its head and neck answered with its really sad "Frou..."

⚰︎ Furfrou is very sad about its hair atm. Dirk ain't got no idea where to go!
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 20:04:41 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Riding upon the glimmering saddle that rested on the back of her beloved Arcanine, Desiree found herself indulging in what all her puppies wished for the most- a dog walk, but this would be more than a run than anything. So much so that the winding paths of Hoenn led them all the way to Rustboro City from Fortree, which despite the distance, didn't feel like that long of a journey. There were the relaxation breaks here and there to make sure one of the canine pokemon didn't falter, of course, and that would be the perfect time to look into the windows of shops for any cute trinkets and clothing to take home as a souvenir![break][break]

Eyes peeking at the jewelry-adorned mannequins in one of the streetside apparel stores, the pinkette would look down and notice that one of the three puppers was gone from her immediate vicinity- Fierce, the Furfrou. He seemed to have caught the sight of another of his species in his beading eyes, and with that, he was off to go socialize. This would have all been preventable if she'd put a leash on him as most trainers did, but free range was free range, after all. Walking up to go apologize behind the trotting stylized poodle, she'd catch a bit of the conversation between the biker and his pokemon, piquing her interest.[break][break]

"Sorry for my doggie's butting in, he's quite the social pup~!" She'd smile, trying to catch the pink-dressed Furfrou's attention; but he was too busy sniffing where most dogs would during interactions, where the sun did not shine. "You said you were looking for a salon for yours? I think I rode past one up the street. ♡ It had some scissors and a Granbull on its sign, so I can't help but assume." Picking up the baby Fidough that rubbed on her leg and plopping her in between her arms, she'd allow the lil' baby to nuzzle her head in her arm's curves to curb the scent of the stranger's bike's gasoline.[break][break]

But Desiree was extra fond of that weird gasoline smell, so she would take it head-on in comparison to her puppy's dislikes.

[break][break]

NOTES

- outfit ref x

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mike

Roads
He/Him
June 16th
Vermillion City
Straight
N/A
Grunt
Houndour
Single
5 height
5 height
Mid-Life Crisis
awards
30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 2:12:25 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
Dirk and Houndour looked over the map in his hands, trying to make heads or tails of the actual map. Dirk was leaning against his bike, while Houndour hung off his shoulder as they tried to knock their heads together and figure out where a Salon even was. It actually hurt, because Houndour's skull plat met Dirk's bare head, but it was alright enough, Dirk was tough enough to handle it!

The sound of sniffing drew the map down as the Partners looked in blinking surprise as their charge split off into a well groomed twin! Of course, the map being pulled down had the spout of blood coming from the side of Dirk's head shoot over the shoulders of the houndour and onto the sidewalk, but that was hardly something to notice.

Looking to the partner on his shoulder, Dirk asked the most obvious question. "You think that one knows how to get to a salon?"

"Houndour?"

"Well, I just THOUGHT it looked stylized enough for it! So why not! Ain't no need to sass me!"

Suddenly, as if god was mad at their hubris, a great shadow enveloped the pair. They looked up into the unrepentant happy face of death, and it stared back with a smile.

The reactions were obvious.

Houndour dropped to the bike as if fainted.

Dirk immediately full bodily jumped in his skin as his skeleton tried to leave its confines.

"IS THAT THE LEGENDARY POKEMON, ARCANINE?!?!

Dirk shouted almost near the top of his lungs, slouched and arms drooping as he took in the magnificent beast that was Arcanine.

It woke Houndour up, who was now glaring up at the Arcanine, and it sent Furfrou, the charge of theirs, up onto the Bike to hide.

Dirk, so mystified by the great beast before him, he practically missed the apologies, let alone the directions towards a possible salon. He turned on the pink hair'd woman with a vengence! "WHERE DID YOU GET ONE?! HOW?! WHY?!?! THEY'RE LEGENDARY BACK IN MY HOME REGION!!!" His grasping hands came up, like they were trying to grasp the very air for answers to this cataclysmic moment of his life.

⚰︎ Dirk is very Shook.
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 9:41:52 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Wait, what? ♡" A chuckle would leave her lips, dumbfounded at the stranger's rather ecstatic proclamation. Was this guy serious? Perhaps the species was unfamiliar to the lands he was from or were overpopulating the Kalosian mountainside, Desiree wouldn't be one to judge such a clearly false statement; she was quite unfamiliar with lore regarding legendary pokemon, but even then, she'd encountered these fire puppies in hordes. Weren't legendary pokemon sole entities rather than a species? Way over her head.[break][break]

Sparking up one of her rose-hued cigarettes and raising it to her lips, she'd smile. "Maybe they are just uncommon where you're from? I mean, I met this lil' cutie on the peaks of Mt. Molteau in Kalos when he was a baby. ♡ But I raced against a few at the Mauville City gym a month ago, so I bet you could find one if you look hard enough here as well~!" His excitement in his words, and well, his volume, was ever so familiar when it came to being in spaces surrounded by fans of the electronica genre; she couldn't help but remain unphased.[break][break]

Ears perked up when she'd reach her hand out to stroke the Arcanine's soft, pampered mane, he would soon approach and rub up on the side of Desiree with all the love in the world. As for the other two doggos of hers, they would simply remain put on the curbside. "Oh, you can pet him too, seeing as the species are so important to you~! ♡ His name is Beanbean, I named him after his plump toe beans." She'd laugh, enthused by his enthusiasm. It was a bit contagious how giddy the stranger seemed, and if he wanted to indulge in giving love to this so-called legendary, so be it! Beanbean loved affection almost as much as he loved treats.

[break][break]

NOTES

- she's in a lack of johto lore moment

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]