forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
ULTRA PLANT: SHG #3
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 21:36:46 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
After all that just happened, Howard’s thought process was not incredibly hard to predict. Grigori does as requested and releases his own alien back outside its ball. Unlike Shred’s spool of cables, his doesn’t seem to mind its predicament. Hopefully.

Alright… uh. Cable. Cable, please help Mr. Shred and Mr. Howard with your electricity,” he asked the creature. Unfortunately, it either didn’t fully understand the order or want to as it simply milled off to the side. Grigori frowned. This felt anti-climactic.

Yet all it took was the other creature to be ‘plugged’ into the inactive stack of blocks for a switch to be activated inside Cables. Its head perked up immediately at the passive transfer of current, and curiously crept up to the other one. And just like before, it attached itself and tried to suck the energy from it.

Cable was ‘food’ motivated, at least. But its own energy was sucked from it instead, channeled into the blocks. They shuddered from the raw transfer of electricity. “Mr. Howard, unrelated question--how much do generators go for these days?

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,964 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 20:41:46 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Depends. About 7000 PD for one that lasts a long time. If you need to siphon from a city's electrical grid, I know a guy. It'll cost you double, though." Howard grunted as he shoved both Xurkitree cords into the pile of bricks. "Crime is so expensive these days. Hell, it's probably just cheaper to pay the utilities bill."

SNAP! The cords connected to the pile of bricks. This seemed entirely nonsensical, but what was Ultra Space but nonsensical made real?

"Alright, hit it!" Howard snapped his fingers as both Xurkitrees began exuding large amounts of electricity. Howard laughed maniacally as the Stakataka bricks began to shudder, before stopping. Wait, this was a terrible idea! What if they brought it back to life stronger, faster, more capable of violence? He had been to obsessed with 'doing' that he hadn't thought to consider whether or not they should.

Blocks began to click together rapidly, before forming a perfect cube. Hundreds of eyes opened, flashing red. Then, they turned blue.

Individual blocks popped out of the cube. Howard squinted at it as the Stakataka spelled out SURRENDER.

"Guys." Howard turned towards Shred and Grigori. "It speaks English."

The word GOD was spelled out. Then what seemed to be a surrender flag. Then, a ball. Pixelated, blocky, but most definitely a Pokeball. A singular block fell off the Stakataka and clattered towards Howard's foot. It looked up at him, and Howard looked back at it. "You can be anything?"

Blue flash.

Howard blinked. "You're in." Howard tossed a Pokeball onto the individual block, and the rest of the Stakataka appeared within it. The ball shook, and then clicked. Howard picked it up. After considering the ball for a second, Howard let out a whoop.

He had a Pokemon that could transform into ANYTHING he wanted. The possibilities! He could finally leave his apartment! He didn't have to pay for hotels anymore! He was... FREE!

"I HAVE A SECOND HOUSE I HAVE A SECOND HOUSE!" Howard chanted and shouted as he ran around in a circle. "SECOND HOUSE! SECOND HOUSE!"

Howard caught a STAKATAKA

kINbbAg4

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
739 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 21:07:02 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
"Cool."

You're not particularly impressed by the death, resurrection, and capture of Stakataka. Though, that might be because you're coming down from the huge line of coke you did before you left. Was that a mistake? Probably! You tried buying from a new dealer, and now that you're past the high, you can practically feel the rat poison gnawing at your brain. Or, is that just the effect of all the high-speed acceleration that you've experienced in the past few seconds? That's just one of life's great mysteries, never to be solved.

You sniff the air. Smells like iron, burnt toast, and a good time to get the hell out of dodge. Despite all the good vibes going around, you're still on a hostile alien world that'll take any opportunity given to atomise you. You don't want to stick around, especially with that gigantic lightbulb monster still out and about.

"Alright, let's get out of here."

You turn to leave, only to be greeted by sheer cliff. Oh, yeah. You're at the bottom of a giant chasm. A chasm you leapt hundreds of feet to get to the bottom of. Hm.

"...How do we get out of here?"

tvMVJNUL
close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
313 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 2:28:34 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Grigori kept his calm regardless of the circumstances. “I wouldn’t be so sure, Mr. Howard. I can’t imagine your… Pokémon? Has much in the way of utilities. Probably best to think of it as an upgraded tent or cabin.

But congratulations! Now you shan’t walk out of here empty handed,” he said. As soon as they got out of here, they could truly put their newfound power to the test!

But… how to get out? Shred noticed first and asked them both. The grunt considered the proposition for a brief moment before the memory returned to him. They came down that long flight of stairs, right? All they had to do was climb them back up. And if there was a problem or two along the way, then Cable or Howard’s new creature could help out.

I hope you both like stairs,” he said as he turned to them. This could be his exercise for today and tomorrow. Howard? For the weekend.

Shred? Too much debt in that regard. He’d have to do it a dozen times to hope to catch up.

pyRJsRnz