Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,646 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
VIVISECTION [S]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 21:36:11 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev paused outside the door to one of the laboratories within Team Rocket's submarine, though not because of the armed guards that flanked it. They could not stop him, at any rate; even without prior clearance, the Beast had every right to enter.[break][break]

Instead, he paused to turn to the woman who accompanied him.[break][break]

was a distinguished scientist, caught in the crime syndicate's web through debt and endangerment. During their recent foray into the Distortion World together, he had recruited her for his personal experiments regarding Ultra Space. While continuing her own research on the subject, she helped him in the process.[break][break]

And on that day, he could add to her debt, for how many opportunities to interrogate a Megalopolan did one truly get in life? For most people, none. For Soyeon, this was a rare chance.[break][break]

Zev hoped she wouldn't squander it.[break][break]

"Remember what I told you," he said. "I need you to be at your most observant. Take note of every detail. I will lead, but ask any questions you need to clarify his answers."[break][break]

After her response, he pushed open the door and entered without bothering to knock. Immediately, he spotted General Velmos inside the lab.[break][break]

"Velmos," the hitman said in greeting. He gestured first to himself, then to his companion. "I'm Zev. This is Soyeon. I sent the message earlier that we'd be coming by to ask you some questions."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – takes place after Disseminate II but before Resurfaced Treasure

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
191 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
VIVISECTION [S]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 4:03:28 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Was this some sort of honor? SOyeon had thought that perhaps it was. That maybe her name had reached the ears of some rather high up person and this is the result of that. Invited to an impromptu interrogation session. Her fear made her agree to it. She reviled in sickness at the thought of what would happen to the Megaopoleons that Rocket had captured and seemed keen on getting information for Zev's little side project. Her stomach was already in shambles when Zev called for her to meet him at the required room for their little session with their guests. She took something to easy her stomach, grabbed her phone and some note taking materials, turned off her computer and would walk forward into the hall.

Zev gave her the rundown on what would happen. She was to remain the silent observer in this little display. Somebody to record what was happening while Zev did what a Beast would do best. "I understand, sir." Soyeon said out of habit, flustered and intimidated by what she imagined would happen if her notes weren't up to par with what Zev would have wanted. "I'll be recording the whole thing and make notes. I do have some questions on Ultra Space that they could grant us some additional assistance on." Still so soft in the way of Rocket. She hoped this wouldn't be too drawn out or get too bad.

The door opened as Soyeon followed the man through, clicking to begin recording on her mobile phone while keeping it close by and standing beside Zev. She nodded to the General when introduced, but remain quiet still. Not that her words would be well chosen had she done so. Better to let the important people talk first.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,646 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
VIVISECTION [S]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 14:14:45 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Soyeon's nervousness was palpable. Zev saw it written all over her face, though her words attempted an exhibit of professionalism.[break][break]

At least her concerns about the Megalopolans' well-being could be assuaged. Though Velmos and his absent companion, Cotillard, were prisoners in prior months, no chains held them down anymore; no shackles bound their wrists. As Team Rocket's allies, they were allowed freedom within the submarine.[break][break]

Nevermind that they were guarded at all times and kept under close surveillance.[break][break]

As Soyeon's camera began its recording, Zev settled down on a lab stool and folded his hands in his lap.[break][break]

"Boss Walsh revealed to our upper brass that you offered your city as an extension of Team Rocket, should we manage to meet certain criteria."[break][break]

The procurement of Necrozma.[break][break]

"Why? What do the Megalopolans gain from such an alliance? And do you even have the authority to make that kind of offer?"

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
VIVISECTION [S]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 0:42:03 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The laugh stutters out of Velmos' throat like stiff leather. He coughs the rest of its hoarseness out, clearing old pipes of coagulated blood, phlegm and indignance.[break][break]

Then his face darkens.[break][break]

"if necrozma is responsible for our peoples' descent into darkness, then that wretched creature can pull us back out." Shadows pool in the pale slopes of his bluish face. "our people are scattered. me and my fellow generals are the only leaders we have left."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
ty for your patience!

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#446e95; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
191 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
VIVISECTION [S]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 3:40:26 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Soyeon's finger pressed the red button on her device as the interrogation began. She followed Zev inside of the room as her eyes became glued onto the megalopolan general that sat across from the both of them. Her partner started things off smoothly. Soyeon remained quiet and would write down an abbreviated version of the general's answer. Her pen scribbled away in a rapid rhythm of inking utensil meeting paper. His pained laughter had caused a concerned look to grow over her face, as if to wonder if he was fit to be interrogated like this. But thankfully, his sound mind made the conversation begin. Not that she doubted Zev was going to put up with him playing the "not mentally sound" card.

His answer did make Soyeon pause though. Necrozma was responsible for his people's damnation? Fascinating. Her curiosity piqued as she looked to Zev for permission to speak. "If I may..." Her voice waivered compared to Zev's, though was putting on a brave face in the show of a slim chance she'd watch this man beside her start tearing into this man the moment he heard an answer he didn't like. "I've studied Ultra Space for quite some time, General. I'm familiar with the general inhabitants of the worlds there, but not of your people's plight. Would you mind telling us about your history with Necrozma?"

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,646 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
VIVISECTION [S]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 15:53:44 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Velmos' rough, hoarse voice filled the space, contrasting with the sharp sterility of the lab. While Soyeon looked on with concern, Zev's expression remained neutral, almost aloof. But inwardly, he turned the general's answer over in his mind with great interest.[break][break]

Records at Lesser Megalopolis had confirmed that Ultra Megalopolis lay in a state of ruin. That Necrozma had caused this was no surprise to the Rocket Beast. And he knew, too, that the Pokémon had, at some point far in the past, done the opposite of destruction.[break][break]

It had brought light to the worlds across Ultra Space.[break][break]

At least Velmos' comment about he and his fellow generals being the only leadership left made sense; Zev saw no need to pursue that line of questioning. Before he could voice his thoughts, however, Soyeon spoke. Her question was intelligent, and he gave her a slight nod of approval.[break][break]

Some members of Team Rocket, such as himself, had an inkling of what had happened to Velmos' people. However, hearing it in the Megalopolan's own words would reveal much.[break][break]

"The people of our world have lived through Necrozma's destruction," Zev added, turning back to Velmos. He recalled THE DARKEST DAY and THE ATTACK ON GALAR. "What makes you think it can restore your people?"

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
VIVISECTION [S]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 5:07:45 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

velmos responds. the timbre is biting. rankled and serrated by ceaseless hunger.[break][break]

it has been awhile since has fed.[break][break]

appetite stirs impatience. he answers both questions in one:[break][break]

"we call it the blinding one. centuries ago, it provided our people with power. it was our sun." velmos hisses. "but even suns do not know eternity. stories speak of its sudden disappearance... and its maddened, lightless return."[break][break]

the megalopolan swallows drool.[break][break]

"our people require a sun. nothing else can suffice."

[break][break]

ty for your patience!

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#446e95; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
191 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
VIVISECTION [S]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 7:34:00 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
"I see..." Soyeon scribbled down notes for herself. Even if the recorder was still going on, she'd note down what Velmos had replied with. It seemed relatively plain the way he spoke about it as a matter of fact. Necrozma was responsible with providing an ample power source into their world, then one day, it vanished without a trace, robbing them of their lifeblood. The full proposition did make a little more sense now.

It was their city and hub in exchange for a power source, of course, assuming they would keep their end of the deal.

The scientist mulled over some choices in her head, chewing on the end of her stylus pen while scribbling down things on her screen. It wasn't that Rocker couldn't locate Necrozma, but it was a good segway into something that Zev had asked her previously that the General could maybe help with.

"Let's say that we come to an agreement." Soyeon began as she looked back up at Zev and then back to the General, hoping that both could entertain the train of thought. "You know Ultra Space better than we do. How can we find Necrozma? Is it even possible to locate or track something like it across all of Ultra Space without taking an extraordinary amount of time?"

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,646 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
VIVISECTION [S]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 13:35:18 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A world without a sun. Before that year, Zev could not have imagined it. But in recent months, he had traveled to one such world. Not just once, but many times. And he would visit it again.[break][break]

One thing nagged at the Rocket Beast, however: Velmos had not explained what had caused the change in Necrozma's behavior.[break][break]

If it had once bestowed light upon the worlds across Ultra Space, but was now a creature of destruction hungry for light, then what had caused such a transformation?[break][break]

What had prompted its disappearance from Ultra Megalopolis?[break][break]

Soyeon spoke before Zev could voice his questions. He remained silent, as her inquiry echoed his own from an earlier conversation they'd had.[break][break]

"Time or resources," he clarified when she finished. Team Rocket was at war with the League. Not everyone could prioritize the search for the Light-Eater.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
207 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
VIVISECTION [S]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 5:50:46 GMT
NPC Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"tracking necrozma?" velmos' voice skitters into a laugh. "you don't track necrozma. necrozma tracks you."[break][break]

under the sterilized light of the laboratory, velmos' blue tones fall into pallid grays. he crosses his arms tight. he fights the urge to hunt, veins of blue blood rising as a ridge across the back of his hands.[break][break]

"think about it. the blinding one comes when it smells an abundance of energy." he says. "remember the crystablooms? how he sucked them all dry? it hunts for itself. hunts the memory of what it once was."

[break][break]

ty for your patience!

close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
191 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
VIVISECTION [S]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 21:42:09 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Soyeon studied the General's expression for a moment. His stark laughter and almost disconcerting laugh was something that made her worry for the souls who were going to be risking their lives to draw out Necrozma, or in other words, most likely her department. Her lips stayed in a perplexed frown while running some numbers around in her head. Her stylus moved about the tablet while making some varied recordings to herself. At the very least, this was quite the experience to speak with a megalopolan that wasn't trying to directly kill them. So at least Zev did her that favor.

"I see." she put simply. "So we draw it out with a powerful enough buffet of energy and then somehow catch Necrozma. Easier said than done, if I imagine right."

Soyeon looked over at Zev and showed him her notes thus far. A brief outline of what she had been jotting down. They were organized into two columns, with a divider to show what questions had been asked. The leftmost was the information they had learned from this session, while the other one had reactions to these questions. A lot of them noted expression and showed confusion over his laughter.

"Do you have anything else to ask the General, sir?"

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,646 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
VIVISECTION [S]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 1:32:35 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev turned Velmos' words over in his head: "It hunts for itself. Hunts the memory of what it once was."[break][break]

Infinity energy was the vitality present in all Pokémon. Did that mean Necrozma lacked infinity energy somehow? Or were its energy levels simply diminished?[break][break]

These questions were ones Zev assumed Velmos could not answer. In fact, he reconsidered asking what had caused Necrozma's sudden disappearance and transformation. The Megalopolan spoke of centuries. The truth, perhaps, was lost to time.[break][break]

"No, I don't." Zev stood from the stool. "Thank you for your time, Velmos."[break][break]

The Rocket Beast turned to Soyeon, his eyes skimming over her notes.[break][break]

"Start running calculations to determine how much infinity energy we'll need to release to draw out Necrozma. Not here in Hoenn, of course, but…" He paused, musing. "We'll go out in the Ultra Wilds." Perhaps even Lesser Megalopolis.[break][break]

But first, they needed to find something that had the requisite infinity energy. Almost all of the crystablooms had disappeared from Hoenn's soil. Most of what remained were down there in Team Rocket's laboratories, and their number was not nearly enough, Zev guessed.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
VIVISECTION [S]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 2:19:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: