he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 1:27:51 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner crumpled the wrapper of the RAGE CANDY BAR he'd just scarfed down and tossed it into the trash bin outside Lilycove City's Ranger Headquarters. The sun was setting, and he hadn't had a chance to grab dinner before coming to this rendezvous point.[break][break]

Work was more important, in the end. Especially since this particular job involved rescuing kidnapped children. Dinner could wait.[break][break]

He was about to enter the front door when they opened and a woman stepped out. Red hair, youthful face…[break][break]

"Excuse me, are you ?" Gunner asked, brow furrowing slightly. He was supposed to meet her at the Ranger HQ, but he assumed he'd have to go inside to find her. [break][break]

"I'm Gunner Graves, with the HBIC." He took his badge and ID card from his jacket pocket and showed it to her. Then he gestured to the Kecleon at his side. "And this is Kay."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 6:26:33 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Tireless hours in the office. Sheesh. Enough reports to fill her desk. This was the part of Ranger work that never fulfilled her. Hard to put a smile on people's face in bureaucracy, most of the time they filed the smile away under HAPPY. But, they were all reports Genny was used to doing these days.[break][break]

She'd be preoccupied. Reported in was a missing persons case, and the whole office seemed to know. It was one. Two. Three. That number kept going up, and Genny listened with an increasing interest the more it popped up. Her reports wouldn't fall behind, but every time it came up, she knew she would be looking into it. She had to.[break][break]

Beats bureaucracy any day.[break][break]

As she makes her way out, now in her casuals, she would open the door, about to take a step out of HQ for the night when she stops abruptly. Her four foot eleven frame is focused solely on another person's chest, but her hazel eyes zoom upwards. Whoa. "That's me!" She smiles ear-to-ear.[break][break]

The badge and ID look official enough, and the Kecleon, named Kay, is at his side. From inside Genny's chest, peers out the tiny skull man, Guardian, the glowing Duskull eye looking at Gunner, then to Kay, as the little guy waves his shiny red sleeve at him.[break][break]

"The Hoenn Bureau of Intelligence and Counterterrorism... OH! You must be here about the missing children case, huh Agent Graves?" It's not a hard connection to make. But if she wasn't mistaken, this was the same bureau that and worked for.[break][break]

Even if she was off duty, this took precedence over relaxation. She was going to help Agent Graves find these kids. "Unlikely I'm a suspect, but considering where most cases originated... are you looking for some assistance?"[break][break]

Guardian zips back into Genny's chest, her forever spectral guardian, ready to protect at a moment's notice, the glint of red within and poking out quietly from below, like a little sash.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OFF-DUTY ATTIRE[break]
- So tired of BUREACRACY, Genny dressed in casuals, steps out of the HQ when Agent Graves hits the scene.[break]
- Confirming his question, Guardian the Duskull waves and says hello, before ducking back.[break]
- Genny asks him if he's here for assistance, in which she is on board, riding that train IMMEDIATELY.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 12:41:41 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner nodded, though his brow creased as he frowned. "Yes, I was instructed to meet you here. You were recommended. Is there someone else I should speak with about the case?"[break][break]

He knew that was the Ranger Captain of Lilycove, but the city had plenty of noteworthy and capable Rangers who could assist in his stead. Still, if Genevieve was off duty and heading home, Gunner did not want to disrupt her work-life balance.[break][break]

He glanced through the open door of the Ranger Headquarters building. One of Genevieve's coworkers was bringing in a haul of unruly MANKEY. Perhaps that person could be persuaded to help with the missing children instead…

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 3:02:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

"No need, Agent Graves. I'm on the case!" Genny was approached first, and he was instructed to meet her. Maybe Paxton sent him her way, and this was a chance to prove herself. And, it's not like she had anything going on tonight anyways! "I've been cooped up with paperwork all day, after having transferred from Slateport, and would love to help in the field. Been hearing about it all day too!"[break][break]

Hazel eyes alight with a fire, a need to show what she's made of now, and with being recommended, she felt pride that her own hard work had paid off. She had to impress him![break][break]

Moving to tie her hair up, she takes a step from Lilycove HQ, and leans against the railing. "You've probably already been working on this, but do you have ideas of where the perp might be? Or a general area where they might be operating from?" She's certain Agent Graves has been working hard on this case.[break][break]

Hearing the coworker dealing with the Mankey, there's a part of her that wants to help. But a barrel of Mankeys had a little less priority than a bunch of missing kids.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OFF-DUTY ATTIRE[break]
- Genny reaffirms that she'll help Gunner, sharing how she's been cooped up and wants some fieldwork.[break]
- Takes this as an opportunity to impress Agent Graves.[break]
- Begins asking about the potential perp, or best locations to check. The Mankey coworker inside... isn't ignored, Genny just prioritizes. So you know. She kindly ignores it.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 13:13:42 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Uncertainty gave way to relief as Genevieve agreed to help Gunner. He offered her a slight smile in gratitude, merely the upward curve of one corner of his mouth, then took out his phone.[break][break]

"The kidnappings have been localized around this neighborhood in Lilycove," he said, pulling up a map already marked with several coordinates. "These pins are where the children were last sighted—either by parents, friends, or other adults. Let's start heading that way."[break][break]

Thankfully, the neighborhood wasn't far. One short Corviknight taxi ride later, and the pair set foot on a street leading into the residential area.[break][break]

As they traveled, Gunner gave Genevieve the rundown of facts so far: all children had gone missing during the hours of the evening and night, and there hadn't been any signs of struggle in the locations of their last sightings. Some of them had even gone to bed, but not been in their rooms the next morning.[break][break]

"We have reason to believe the perpetrator might still be in this area," Gunner explained as he and Genevieve walked past home after home. "But they must be well-hidden, and right under the residents' noses."[break][break]

Absently, he adjusted his tie pin. The key stone attached to it, used for MEGA EVOLUTION, gleamed in the last rays of twilight.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 21:36:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Localized in Lilycove. She moves here a week ago, and already someone's putting her through the gauntlet. That's fine. Their short trip on the Corviknight taxi, and the duo are street-bound, traveling. All the while, Agent Graves is giving Genny the lowdown. Missing kids during evening or night, no signs of struggle, and abductions. Her heart sinks.[break][break]

She tries not to linger on what could be the reason. Better that way. Focus on the mission.[break][break]

"If its under everyone's noses, it could be someone unsuspecting. Maybe neighbors?" she speculates, though little good speculation is right now. "The best way to catch them would be in the act. Maybe we can follow them too, and find the other kids." She questions, hoping that wasn't the intent. But with twilight receding, and day turning fully to night, it was the best case.[break][break]

Guardian attempts to comfort her, reaching the shiny red cloak out her back to pat her. It slightly works. Determination burns within her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OFF-DUTY ATTIRE[break]
- After the taxi ride, Genny deposits the potential of it being someone unsuspecting. Potentially. Doesn't want to stakeout and wait for it to happen, but it'll get them all the missing kids.[break]
- Guardian the Duskull gives Genny a backpat. She wants to save these kids. It might be the best way...

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 13:43:08 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner nodded. "Let's split up and search this area. If you see anything, send me a quick text with your location. Here's my number."[break][break]

He entered his contact information into Genevieve's phone, then input her own number into his. Then he turned to Kay, who immediately disappeared from view. Of course, the Kecleon had not actually vanished; she was still there, only camouflaged.[break][break]

"If we don't find anything, let's meet back here."[break][break]

With that said, Gunner headed off in one direction, seemingly alone. For the next few minutes, he walked the streets. Though his pace was leisurely, all his senses were on high alert for anything suspicious.[break][break]

Finally, he saw it: a shape sneaking toward a rundown house in the gloom. It looked to be carrying something small in its arms. Gunner glanced at the street signs and house numbers, then sent Genevieve a quick text with his location.[break][break]

Someone suspicious heading to house X on Y street. I'm following.
[break]

Then he picked up his pace and headed toward the house.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 0:36:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Gunner's idea to split up and search the area was met with a nod, and once they traded contact information, they were off. Gunner one way, Genny the other.[break][break]

Hitting the street, Genny is still trying to get a good lay of the land here in Lilycove. Ever vigilant, she takes each moment to scan the area, hyper-focused now. Even after work, she never really stopped being a Ranger. The workaholic in her never allowed it. And when she sees a bunch of kids running about, playing together, her phone goes off.[break][break]

Suspicious person. She turns on a dime, and begins sprinting, quickly responding to the text:[break][break]

OMW
[break][break]

She's a few blocks away now, and so she'll definitely come later than Gunner. She just hopes that Agent Graves stays safe. Lucky for him though, she has a scrappy little Torchic who is just raring to get his talons into something.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OFF-DUTY ATTIRE[break]
- Alright gang, split up and search for clues. Zoinks, Fred found something.[break]
- Daphne is seeing kids playing late at night. Dangerous. She turns on a dime, and is racing to come provide assistance.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 17:09:49 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

By the time Gunner reached the property in question, the suspicious figure was nowhere to be seen. With his hand, he signaled for Kay to search one side of the house for an entrance while he searched the other. Then he drew his gun from a concealed holster and crept into the shadows.[break][break]

Eventually, he found what he was looking for: an open window.[break][break]

Gunner glanced toward the street, noting that Genevieve still hadn't arrived. He didn't have time to wait for her, though. So, stepping on some abandoned bags of fertilizer left piled under the window, he hoisted himself up and into the house.[break][break]

Everywhere was darkness. Without a light, he could barely see past the room he stood inside, the kitchen. Staying stock still, he listened carefully for any sound. Then he heard it: a shuffle from his left.[break][break]

Gunner swerved, raising his gun. Instead of another human, though, he found himself face-to-face with a Hypno. The sight of the Pokémon surprised him, causing him to lower his gun by a fraction.[break][break]

Light gleamed on the Hypno's pendulum, the only warning before a PSYBEAM lit up the kitchen. Gunner threw himself onto the floor, barely dodging it. "Kay!" he yelled.[break][break]

The Kecleon materialized seemingly out of thin air, swiping at the Hypno with FEINT ATTACK.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 19:59:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The run is made even faster, when Wander practically bursts from her Pokeball, and hoists Genny on her back, running on all fours to get where Genny needed. The very little time he had to ride Pokemon was paying off.[break][break]

When they reach the block, to the house Agent Graves mentions, Genny tucks and rolls off, racing towards the door. When she hears him call for his Kecleon, the element of surprise is no longer needed.[break][break]

Property damage? She'll pay for it later.[break][break]

With a command towards Wander, she orders. "Open it!" And with it, the midnight Lycanroc moves in with a STONE EDGE to throw the door fully open, smashing it off its hinges. Genny races in soon after, the Lycanroc behind, eyes red as they enter the darkness.[break][break]

It's so dark, it's impossibly hard to see in here without the aid of the moonlit night, but she's sure she heard Gunner. He called the Kecleon 'Kay', so... she must be in the right house, right?[break][break]

Another PSYBEAM flies towards the entry of the foyer, and Wander steps in front to take the blast head on, growling with intensity as she slides back.[break][break]

A Hypno.[break][break]

"We've got the door, Agent Graves." With a nod, Wander begins to STEALTH ROCK towards the door. No Hypno getting out this way. No chance.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OFF-DUTY ATTIRE[break]
- Racing to the house, Genny is riding atop Wander the Lycanroc, before the duo reach the house. Property damage will come later. First? Take down with a STONE EDGE[break]
- After entering the dark home, uncertain and off-guard, Wander blocks a PSYBEAM meant for her, and Genny tells Gunner she has the door.[break]
- A big ol' STEALTH ROCK at the door to make sure the Hypno has to make drastic exits, if they even get the chance.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 21:48:23 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Between Kay and Wander, they were able to subdue the Hypno quickly. The Psychic-type slouched, unconscious, against the refrigerator, bruised and scratched but not too hurt.[break][break]

"Can the Lilycove Rangers take care of this Pokémon?" Gunner asked Genevieve.[break][break]

After hearing her answer, he turned away from her and took out his phone to use its flashlight. The beam illuminated a dilapidated interior, dusty and worn from lack of use. In the layer of dust on the floor, he noticed several sets of footprints, including some smaller ones.[break][break]

Like a child's.[break][break]

Gunner set his jaw. "I'm going to explore the house. Feel free to join me once the Hypno is under control," he said. Then he stepped into the living room, his Kecleon at his side. A set of stairs led up to the second floor, and another led into what he presumed was the basement.[break][break]

He took the stairs leading down.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 23:42:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The good news, is that Agent Graves didn't end up needing help. But Genny, now tasked with handling the Pokemon, nods to the agent. With one of her Pokeballs she has on hand, she tosses it at the Hypno, to give to the Rangers later. "I'll turn them into HQ later, and see what they can do." It's a more practical use for her Pokeballs, as she wasn't the most proactive with capturing them. At the very least, the Hypno can be rehabilitated beyond its nature.[break][break]

With the flashlight on the footprints though... Genny was panicked... but, pocketing the Pokeball holding the Hypno, she follows Gunner, taking strides behind him to let him lead. Returning her Lycanroc, her Duskull would be of more use down here for now...[break][break]

Quiet as a mouse, she watches her footing. Best not to alert anyone, if there's more down here. And if there is?[break][break]

They'll deal with it as it comes.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OFF-DUTY ATTIRE[break]
- Uses her Pokeball to capture the Hypno, intent to turn them back into HQ later. Following Gunner to the stairs.[break]
- She's quiet as a mouse, watching her step. Not about to make Agent Graves' life harder.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 1:09:56 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The old stairs creaked as Gunner and Genevieve descended into the basement. It was a small, cramped place, littered with old furniture and rotting cardboard boxes.[break][break]

A soft sound, like a cough, came from the shadows at the far end of the room. The agent raised his phone to aim the flashlight ahead, dread and apprehension filling him.[break][break]

Several pairs of eyes blinked sleepily at him and his Ranger companion. Three young boys and four girls sat huddled against a wall. All of them seemed to be in a daze, hypnotized into stillness.[break][break]

The floor was stained with food and other things. Several opened, empty cans of soup and sardines were scattered around them, as well as plastic bottles of water, some of them empty, others filled with piss.[break][break]

"Arceus," Gunner gasped, face pale from the horror. "We need to get these kids medical attention." Immediately, he started to dial emergency services.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 8:09:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

When they find the kids, Genny's mouth is agape, her eyes widen. The immediate thought of what if it had been me comes. It burns its way through her mind, and with it, she's already started coming over to them. Brushing them off, and quickly moving to grab them by the hand.[break][break]

It's horror... but the nightmare for these kids is over. And as her hand grabs one of the boys, she turns towards Agent Graves. The nightmare seems to have hurt Genny fully.[break][break]

"Let's get them outside, Agent Graves." She is trying to stay strong, a facial expression bearing the weight of all the stress she felt, the sagging smile that is pulled by the weight of that abject horror. They needed to get out. They needed freedom. To bring them to safety was all she wanted now...[break][break]

Even as emergency services arrived... Genny would not forget a night like tonight. Not any time soon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OFF-DUTY ATTIRE[break]
- Genny is horrified... but she tries to not let it get to her. Telling Gunner they need to get them some air outside...[break]
- She won't forget tonight for a long, long time... ooh boy... messy. Thank you for the THREAD.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
AMBER ALERT [DD]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 2:28:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: