shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS: THE BORDER

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

MT. PYRE[break]✥ THE BORDER

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1055281670649032755/bambooba.mp3[/player][break]
Northern Province - Area 2 (Riding) - Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
[break]

THE BORDER IS A MOUNTAINOUS PURGATORY OF MUTED SEPIA SMOKE. By floating islands, translucent bridges soar through the realm toward the heavens. Tall stone spires jut out from the spiritual mist. In the sky, the wisps of spirits can be seen heading toward their final destination before the afterlife...[break][break]

Curiously, there are four broken seals embedded in four mountains. Though Adrian Malcolm and YVELTAL may have seen their location upon their unceremonious entry, the spirit realm has shifted since their last visit, rendering each broken seal far apart from each other.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 09 engage in battle with a member from the opposing faction.
  • 24 become trapped by the use of 'shadow tag' or 'mean look'.
  • 33 encounter an area in the realm that changes to fit your character or characters' personal hell(s).
  • 36 a supernatural force compels you to make judgements on one another, where one's deeds or characteristics in life determine punishment or reward. punishments may involve killing (can revive by supernatural forces too)/temporarily cursing/hurting the other. not everyone needs to participate for this prompt to be fulfilled.
  • 39 discover more evidence that the universe's topology is stretching. encounter sudden gaps and canyons of endless voids in the crumbling landscape of this realm.
  • 🗺️ utilize mega evolution in an advantageous way.
  • 🗺️ consuming a SWORDCAP will strengthen you or your Pokemon by augmenting physical strength/musculature.

EXPEDITION TREASURES

AT THE END OF EACH EXPEDITION THREAD, all characters must ROLL for their final post. The HIGHEST FOUR ROLLS will be counted for what TREASURES are retrieved from the location. These treasures will be returned to each faction for future use...

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]YOUR HAUL

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material"]

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

IN YOUR FINAL POSTS, PLEASE ROLL.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,939 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
THE BORDER: JD
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 4:20:06 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
After the big battle in Dewford, many of Josh's Pokémon had been seriously hurt and were still recovering. Thankfully, Saber was not one of them. He would still have his second-ace Pokémon with him, seated on the electric-type's thundercloud saddle as he bravely rode through Mount Pyre's rift to The Border. While the multicolored, wavering panorama was ever familiar, the landscape was far from it. Canyons Josh could once see the bottom, he no longer could; even portions of the canyon wall itself had been rent asunder, leaving rainbow void in their wake. It was psychedelic to take in. As he rode closer to the cliff face, Josh took out 's instruments to collect data. Was the Border itself becoming dimensionally unstable?

That would be the least of Josh's worries, as unbeknownst to him and his electric steed, a familiar and dreadful face was stalking him amidst his search for the soul of SHAWN RICHARDS. A soul that the Interim Gym Leader's spirit was familiar with. A soul that kept him shackled to The Border and prevented him from passing onto the afterlife. Guiding his mount around a spiraling trail leading to the top of a large mesa, he saw the former Gym Leader's spirit hovering above a rainbow-void circle in the rock formation's center. When Josh greeted the terrified-looking spirit, he asked what was wrong. All Shawn's ghost could do was point skyward.

39 discover more evidence that the universe's topology is stretching. encounter sudden gaps and canyons of endless voids in the crumbling landscape of this realm.

NOTE: Saber is not yet a Shadow Pokémon for this thread.

{WC: 236}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saber         Manectric      Good
Aslan         Pyroar**       Good
Hylda         Glastrier      Good
Kokusho       Hydreigon      Good
Raikiri       Zeraora        Good
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 16:43:37 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

A man like Dorian Westcliff would not make it far into the Border without being noticed. A man who had been responsible for the deaths of well over a thousand people. Plenty of souls who remembered the bloodthirsty maniac. Many such souls held a grudge against the Mad Dog.

The cacophony of outraged, ethereal screams was like music to the murderous man's ears. A sick, twisted grin was plastered across his face as he roamed the Border. At least, until he found himself impeded. A Dusknoir that acted as their guide earlier had arrested Dorian in place with a Mean Look. It seemed that the Dusknoir empathized with the vengeful souls, and allowed them an opportunity to wreak their vengeance on Dorian, before being sent to the afterlife.

His expression turned to annoyance, as he brought out his Chandelure, Spooky McGlowerson, to handle it.

"Spooky, it's dinner time!", the Rocket called out menacingly.

The Chandelure began to attempt to absorb the souls of Dorian's previous victims. An act to incite the wrath of the Dusknoir guide, before Dorian would no doubt have it destroyed. Such a sight would no doubt attract the attention of anyone who happened to be roaming the Border at the same time that Dorian was.

tags:
notes: 24 become trapped by the use of 'shadow tag' or 'mean look'

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,939 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 8:24:48 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Among the souls being tornented by the Chandelure were those of not only SHAWN RICHARDS, but also security officer NATHAN MARTINEZ and those who had lost their lives in the Mauville Gym massacre. The weight of Josh's latest trip into the rift settled upon his shoulders as he rode his Manectric toward the ghost-type and the man who was obviously its trainer. This was no longer just about Shawn.

It was about every person that killed that day under his watch.

With the Mad Dog on Josh's mind and a second Dusknoir casting a MEAN LOOK upon him as he visited the former Interim Gym Leader's soul, that man's identity would become clear to him. Dorian was here, and his Chandelure was absorbing the souls of those nearby. One of the fallen students' souls was being assimilated by the time he could get on the scene, Josh desperate to save them by ordering Saber to loose a DISCHARGE that would engulf the ghost-type and perhaps Dorian himself if he was close enough.

Seeing the man's face clearly, Josh scowled and barked harsh words toward him. " . Don't make me run you through. What in the Great One's name are you doing here?"

09 engage in battle with a member from the opposing faction.

{WC: 203}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 5:50:34 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Chandelure's feast would be cut short by a Discharge. The Chandelure cried out in pain. Dorian, who had hopped away from the incoming electrical arc, stared at the source. The Mad Dog grinned wickedly at the Gym Leader. His arrival was an unexpected, yet welcome surprise.

Though Dorian's signature burn scar was gone, stripped away after his last battle with , there was no mistaking the identity of the Mad Dog.

"I'm here on business.", the man stated plainly, fiddling around with a Pokeball in his grasp. "I was minding my own business, when suddenly, I found myself being accosted by these rude spirits.", he'd explain to the Gym Leader.

The Chandelure would attempt to blast the Manectric with a Flamethrower, in retaliation for ruining his meal.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,939 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 18:32:11 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh flicked Saber's reins upon seeing the Chandelure's flames brighten, leaning in on his Manectric to avoid being singed. The Manectric was not so lucky. Though he avoided being directly engulfed by the cone of flames, the electric-type's lower legs were all caught in the blaze, significantly hampering the ace Pokémon's speed. Guiding Saber away from the Chandelure and using him strictly for mobility, the Gym Leader sent out a second Pokémon for battle: a Hydreigon that looked like he wanted to chomp down upon the ghost's soul gem and shatter it to pieces.

"You don't recognize them?!" Josh snapped back. "The spirits are demonizing you because you were the one that demonized them in their previous life! Not one of them deserved to die!" The lamenting spirit of SHAWN RICHARDS floated toward them both, a pleading look on his face for Josh to free him from the Mad Dog. A triple DARK PULSE flew from the dragon-type's mouths toward the Chandelure, with one of them on a collision course with Dorian, as well.

{WC: 176}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 1:31:44 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian flashed the racer a particularly wicked grin. "Of course I recognize my own artwork, boy! Problem is, I've created so much art over the years, that it's hard to keep track!", Dorian bellowed out, mania hanging off of his words.

Dorian laughed as the Gym Leader brought out a Hydreigon. "Ooh, now things are getting spicey!", Dorian commented.

The Chandelure would be hit by the two Dark Pulses, knocking the ghost out. Dorian quickly brought out his Incineroar, Mister Bigglesworth, who shielded him from the Dark Pulse. The Mad Dog would also bring out his Charizard, Flaming Lizzy.

The Incineroar, with a violent growl, leaped at the Hydreigon, fist cocked back. The feline would attempt to slug the three-headed dragon with a Drain Punch. Meanwhile, Dorian attempted to catch the Gym Leader in a Scorching Sands trap, to treat him to the same fate his friend suffered.

tags:

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,939 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 5:46:12 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Art. That was what called his bloodshed. Art. "There truly is no redemption for people as psychotic as you are," Josh retorted as Saber circled the Mad Dog and his team. "Just seeing you stand makes me sick. If I didn't have to bring you in alive, I'd put a Thunderbolt through your twisted brain right now." Saber's aggression grew, making a sharp turn toward the Charizard spraying SCORCHING SANDS toward the two.

That was not going to work a second time. Not on his prized electric wolf. With a flick of the reins, the Manectric leaped skyward, levitation fueled by his MAGNET RISE slowing his fall and allowing the burning sands to pass beneath him.

Kokusho had no such luxury; the DRAIN PUNCH had knocked one of his three heads silly, the main head and one remaining head roaring in anguish. As much as he wanted to stick around, he knew better. With a parting U-TURN, the surprisingly nimble six-winged dragon made a hit-and-run chomp toward the Dark-type, the Gym Leader replacing him with a Shiny Pyroar that Dorian may have known well by now.

{WC: 187}
{PC: 4}

Kokusho       Hydreigon      Fair
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 17:35:29 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Mad Dog scoffed. "Such strong words, from a cowardly swine that brutalizes children!", Dorian spat back at the Gym Leader. "And you have to bring me in alive? Good to know!", Dorian replied, rubbing in the fact that he'd make such an undertaking extremely difficult for the Gym Leader.

Dorian sneered in annoyance as the Manectric avoided the attack. The Magnet Rise allowed the mutt to be rid of his single weakness. Meanwhile, the Incineroar would find himself being subjected to a U-Turn, much to his annoyance. The biped growled in pain, as he felt the three-headed beast bite into him. Thankfully, it wasn't anything debilitating.

In the Hydreigon's place was a Pyroar. With a grin, the Incineroar puffed out his chest, and flexed his muscles. Bulking Up for the coming battle, the Incineroar would make sure the Shiny Pyroar suffered.

Dorian and his Charizard began to strafe around in the air. At least, as much as the Shadow Tag would allow him to move. Flaming Lizzy fired a Dragon Pulse at the floating Manectric.

tags:

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,939 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 18:21:19 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Dorian's words were as true as they were manipulative. In them was a convenient half-truth and a missing detail that Josh would bring into as bright of a light as he could. "Dorian! While it is true that neither of our reuptations are unblemished, there is a big difference between us. Unlike you, I recognized what I did was wrong. Unlike you, I have remorse for what I did to . Unlike you, I have learned to live with the consequences of my choice." While he didn't share what those consequences were, he was still suffering from them today. "What happened to your conscience? Assuming you had one to begin with."

The Shadow Tag effect made it not only impossible for Josh to manually withdraw his Pokémon, but it also made every single attack headed at his Pokémon more accurate due to the lack of mobility. As much as he didn't want to expose himself to the Border's toxic atmosphere, he had to end the battle quickly. The Mad Dog had seen Saber's Z-Move before, and may have been expecting it. He redirected his Sygna Suit's remaining INFINITY ENERGY toward his Z-GLOVE instead, the Shiny Pyroar standing in front of Saber to protect them.

Josh cupped his hands around his mouth, the start of his Z-Pose for the loudest move any of his Pokémon knew how to use. Taking a deep breath, he flung his cupped hands away from his mouth, as though a massive gust of wind blew them away, as he shouted "EMPEROR'S ROYAL ROAR!!!"

EMPEROR'S ROYAL ROAR
[Normal][Special][Sonic]
The user threatens a target with a mighty roar that does moderate damage. Those around the user will be empowered while those near the target’s area will find their strength lowered.

Aslan, the king of Josh's pride, loosed a deafening roar that sought to ravage the ears of those in his way. The war cry would raise the morale of Josh's Pokémon and lower that of Dorian's, making the follow-up DISCHARGE sting even more. The friendly fire left Aslan worse for wear, all four sets of his leg muscles twitching. The DRAGON PULSE bleaching his fur with intense dragon energy didn't help matters, either, leaving him with barely any energy to stand...

{WC: 368}
{PC: 5}

Aslan         Pyroar**       Critical
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 20:15:22 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian glared at the man on the other side. "You know nothing about me, boy! You don't think I recognize that my actions are 'wrong'!? I just don't care! Because Rocket will redefine was is right and wrong! I DO feel remorse for betraying Eris' wishes! And I live with the consequences of standing with Rocket every day! I welcome them!", Dorian ranted at the Gym Leader.

In the process of his rant, Dorian revealed one key detail. That didn't want Dorian to attack the Gym. Made that explicitly clear, when he went to visit her afterwards.

The deafeniong roar caused Dorian to clasp his hands over his ears, and for his two combatants to reel back in agony. The ensuing Discharge caused Dorian to fall off the back of his Charizard. It was the Incineroar who hastily caught the Mad Dog, barely recovering from the attack in time.

After unleashing the Dragon Pulse at the Manectric, only for the Pyroar to take the hit, the Charizard fell. Dorian hastily recalled her back to her Pokeball, before she could land. In her place, Dorian brought out Sir Fluffsworth Hotman, his own Pyroar.

The Incineroar, on the brink of collapse, but still defiant, angrily lunged at the Pyroar, fist cocked back for another Drain Punch. Meanwhile, the Pyroar let out an ear-piercing roar of his own, with the aid of his Hyper Voice. The soundwaves threatened to consume both combatants on the Gym Leader's side.

tags:

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,939 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 3:03:19 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The Incineroar would find there to be very little energy for the DRAIN PUNCH to drain. Josh was quick to withdraw the fallen Shiny lion in time to save him from further harm from the HYPER VOICE's shockwave. Neither one of them could hear each other, their aural senses drowned out by white noise from the Z-Move and the HYPER VOICE.

Seeing his ally felled drove the Manectric into a berserk state unlike anything the young man had seen before. Bucking and flailing, the Pokémon quickly unseated Josh with strength the Gym Leader didn't even know his most loyal Pokémon had. With the speed of a Beast, the electric-type rammed and trampled Dorian's Incineroar, encasing himself in not Discharge, but SHADOW BOLT. The negative electrical energy, black as night alongside the dense field of wisps emanating from Saber, made Josh's heart sink beneath his chest. He was too distraught to even stand up.

"How can this be?!" the Gym Leader cried in angst.

Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

{WC: 165}
{PC: 6}

Saber         S-Manectric    Fair
Aslan         Pyroar**       KO
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 4:22:54 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

To little surprise, the Drain Punch had little to sap from the already weakened Pyroar. Unfortunately for the Incineroar, he'd have little time to relish his victory, as a berserk Manectric pounced on him, engulfing him in a strange, painful attack.

The Incineroar yowled in agony, before falling unconscious to the Shadow Bolt.

"You holier-than-thou League cretins are all the same! You speak of justice, only to do whatever you want! At least I'm honest about what I am!", Dorian ranted at the younger man, as he attempted to recall his Incineroar.

Suddenly, a supernatural force overtook him. "Let's see how you enjoy life without the coordination needed to ride your precious Pokemon!", Dorian proclaimed, his voice being mixed in with some ethereal force.

This force would proceed to curse Josh with clumsiness.

tags:
notes: Prompt 36

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
5,939 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 2:49:22 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The buckoff hurt twice: once as Saber hurled his trainer into the air with strength unlike anything Josh had ever seen from the Pokémon he had known for fourteen years, and once again as he helplessly collided with the rocky ground. His head spun and spun in overwhelming dizziness, so clumsy he couldn't even get to his feet. In his weakened state, he didn't have a retort for Dorian's twisted words.

As the battle raged on, the Shadow Pokémon waiting for his Shadow Bolt to recharge, his worst nightmares came to life in the realm before him. A hallucination of the thundercat of his dreams appeared in front of his eyes, the tips of its illusionary fangs hanging over his neck. Though the Gym Leader knew the figment of the Raikou was not real, merely a product of his former obsession, it was still distressing to see the Beast holding him effectively at gunpoint.

A noble yet imaginary voice echoed in his mind:

"Fealty to me, or fealty to the League. You can only choose one."

Josh's eyes watered, blinding him to the battle and leaving him wide open to any attack wanted to throw his way. Some months ago, the Mauville Leader was so fixated with Raikou that he would have renounced the League for the chance to forge a divine bond with the Johto Beast. Today, though, he understood that it was a price he could not pay. Though Raikou was his childhood idol, and still was to an extent, he could not sacrifice the many for the one.

Mauville City, one of the largest cities in Hoenn, depended on him too much.

"I still want you to choose me more than anything in the world, Raikou. But my loyalty to Mauville, to Hoenn's people, and to her League, comes first. It would break my heart to see you turn your back on Johto, the land you defended from Rocket years ago. But if your alliance is truly with them... then so be it. I will have to cut you down."

Unable to maintain the illusion of Josh's personal hell in the face of such courage and defiance of the spirits' understanding of him from what Shawn had said about his former boss, the illusions and hallucinations shattered. A second wind filled the Gym Leader, his dizziness leaving him.

33 encounter an area in the realm that changes to fit your character or characters' personal hell(s).

{WC: 394}
{PC: 7}

Saber         S-Manectric    Fair
Aslan         Pyroar**       KO
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 5:30:15 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The effects of the Border would also take effect on Dorian.

The Mad Dog didn't have long to enjoy the satisfaction of his adversary being made to endure his own personal hell. A shadowy vortex formed around him and Sir Fluffsworth Hotman, before dissipating.

Dorian found himself in Rustboro City. The Mad Dog looked around, quickly noticing a militarized League presence. Immediately, he ducked into one of the alleys, in order to avoid detection. As the patrol passed, he would spot a prisoner transport. Dorian, curious as to who was being transported, followed it from the shadows.

The transport would eventually arrive at the park. The prisoner, a hooded female in an orange jumpsuit, was escorted to a podium. The one of the masked League officers pulled off the hood, revealing the battered, yet defiant face of @marionette. Dorian, in shock and horror, attempted to rush the stage, only to be grabbed by several officers.

As Dorian attempted to fight them off, Marionette was chained to a post. A League firing squad took aim at the woman, before opening fire.

"Mari!!!!", Dorian bellowed in horror and rage. In his rage, Dorian immediately threw off the guards who had been holding him at bay, before bringing out his Houndoom. Using his Mega Ring, Dorian Mega Evolved the Houndoom.

In a state of pure fury, Dorian began to attack any League personnel in sight, while Bony Buddy began to spew hellfire indiscriminately.

Through their sheer fury, the illusion collapsed around them, leaving Dorian, and his Mega Houndoom, face to face with their opponent, who had also broken free of the illusion tormenting him.

"Let's finish this!", Dorian barked at Josh, his anger at seeing the love of his life being executed having not at all faded.

tags:
notes: Utilize Mega Evolution in an Advantageous Way