2,619 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
how do you like your coffee?
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 4:46:06 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
tell me i want to know.

how do your characters like their coffee?

how do they order their coffee?

local shop or starbucks?

here are my bastards

freya little rat. she's running on an avg .5 to 1 hr of sleep a night if she manages that. it is not sustainable. she's not okay. she drinks old coffee she's forgotten about for days. her cream kept going bad in her hotel fridge so she started buying powder. no sugar because who has time for that.

parker sugar and sugar and sugar and sugar and sugar and sugar and sugar

anya macchiato or espresso. prefers dark roasts.

knox absolutely despises coffee

willow does her own homemade syrups. she gets a pretty generic brand of pre-ground coffee, but likes a lot of cream and rotates through whatever she makes for that month - honey lavender, cinnamon brown sugar, burnt vanilla, etc.

nikkari won't make his own coffee. galarian fog is his go-to.

saskia toffee frappe is her 'i'm too distracted to even spend time thinking about what i want.' def likes sugary drinks and making up her own order is too complicated. starbucks girlie and gets excited when she sees cool new flavors.
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 4:54:58 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[attr="class","milkycoffee"] — gets most of his coffee from and her homemade syrups! but when he's going to work, probably just stops by his local coffee shop and gets a hot coffee with lotssss of sugar.
— black coffee / prefers galarian brewed coffee
— iced macha latte, extra ice, toffee nut syrup, and salted cream cold foam with soy milk (starbucks)
— chocolate cream cold brew from starbucks
— peppermint mocha or hot white mocha in the off-season (starbucks)
— iced vanilla latte with a splash of vanilla sweet cream and whipcream (starbucks)
— nitro coldbrew (prefers to make his own, but will go to a local shop in a pinch)
— coffee with hazelnut creamer, or has brew it (at home/local shop)

[newclass=".milkycoffee"] width:300px; margin:0px auto; font-family: 'Quattrocento Sans'; } .milkycoffee a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
229 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 7:28:17 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
doesn’t care much for coffee. Does like tea though especially herbal teas and chai latte. Prefers to make them himself but will go to Starbucks if he doesn’t have the ingredients.
likes dark roast, basically blacker the better. Uses no creamer or sugar likes it just as it is. Prefers making it himself but will go to a local coffee shop if he has to.
Frappuccino and will only ever get ones at Starbucks. Won’t even attempt to make it himself.
doesn’t really have a certain way he likes to drink coffee. He’s not picky and will drink coffee any which way. Prefers to make it himself since he doesn’t want to risk being questioned about how he likes a certain brand of coffee. He can’t taste after all.
will drink light roast coffee with lots and lots of honey. Prefers to make it.
black coffee. Doesn’t really care who makes it as long as it isn’t himself
never tried coffee, undetermined
has no real preference just doesn’t like black coffee. Being a restaurant owner he prefers making his own and even coming up with his own blends
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 7:48:32 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
: The cheapest coffee known to man. Nobody knows what illegal business practices are used to produce such cheap swill, but it's about ninety-nine percent water and one percent coffee grounds. If the ratio is off, spike it with energy drinks just in case.

When he has money, an industrial-scale box of ground coffee that he got from Costco (Hoenn) for twelve PD.

: 2/3 caff triple ristretto affogato venti, 2 pump mango 1 pump classic, 2 percent, mango to the second line, 3 scoops protein, 3 scoops berries, 2 scoop matcha, add banana, double blended, with whip, caramel drizzle, salted caramel topping, vanilla bean frappuccino.
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
707 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 17:41:03 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Generally, Shred Zeppelin does not drink coffee. If he needs an upper, he'll just do a hard drug, and he's not talking about caffeine. Still, when he does, it's as such:

Morning - Java Flavoured Energy Drink. Shotgunned while running out the door. Drank exclusively after a hangover, and only when he has work within the next fifteen minutes.

Afternoon - Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows. Drank exclusively when he's trying to seem like less of a wreck to other human beings.

Evening - Coffee Liqueur. Meant to be drunk in a Moscow (Pokemon) Mule, but hey, who's counting? Drank exclusively when he wants to feel nuanced when he's alone in his apartment getting drunk on a Tuesday.

3AM - Raw Instant Coffee, slightly dampened with tap water and snorted with extreme desperation. "Drank" only when he The Itch is at its worst.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights