Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
proceeding the blood mud [c/thomas]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 22:13:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

When asked about those glaring at him in the caves, his mind flashed back to their faces. , a former Head Scientist for Rocket. , a former Gym Leader of the League, and now the husband to none other than . Though he had not had any direct encounters with Lulu, he did skirmish with Tempest, something he'd been meaning to pay him back for.

"Those two? The fact that I used to sit on Hoenn's Elite Four was more than enough to make them wary. As far as I know, they don't know I was The Wraith, yet.", he'd tell her.

Given the fact that there hadn't really been any assassination attempts on him, he was confident that they hadn't discovered that. Otherwise, he was sure they'd want his head, for all the important Rocket officials and backers that died by his hand.

"Rocket will only know me as the enemy. Though we had the common aim of survival tonight, I cannot allow them to succeed in their goals. I cannot allow them to do to Hoenn, to the world, what they did to Kanto. A world ruled by Rocket is a nightmare I cannot allow to come to be.", he'd confide in her.

"I suppose that makes me the biggest fool of them all.", he told her, a dry chuckle escaping from his lips. "Turning my back on the League, in their time of need, was one of the worst mistakes I've ever made. I should've been there, doing everything I could to help them adapt to the threat. I should've used Sootpolis as a wakeup call.", he'd lament.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 10:06:00 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Team Rocket was not something that she had given much thought toward before tonight, as she was too consumed by both grief and her peculiar cosmic curiosities to dig deep into what they wished to accomplish; she knew they had to be far from good, as did most of those that lived within earshot of those that talked in the city streets and on the news, but she was naive in the threats they could carry out on those that she loved. It was fitting for there to be cruel people in the cruel universe, and Thomas seemed wholeheartedly determined to exile their ability to carry out the darkness. Could they have been people faced with misfortune in the world like her, or were there bigger issues at play?[break][break]

Desiree wished that she could convince herself deep down that she would never turn out to be one of those people, but grief was much more addictive than the needle. Joining a terrorist organization, though, was something of the unthinkable. Impossible, for it did not align with the fate she wished to bring to the world and its people. Not only as a beloved singer and producer of fluctuating electronica but a keeper of the fairies and a soon-to-be-trained force of unconditional love. That's how she wished to see it, as love was the one thing that the world needed the most, especially with all Thomas had shared with her. The organization of darkness did not fit in the future she ultimately
wished for, even in her darkness.[break][break]

She empathetically frowned as he lamented, scooting closer to clasp his hand between hers, shakily. "But here you are now, protecting all of those that ultimately deserve it. You're a protector, Thomas, not a fool." Yawning as she spoke, the Flabebe on the table danced around the herba mystica in delight off into a world of its own. "If being the way you are now.. if being a hero eager to bring pure justice to the world is what makes you an enemy in their eyes.. they deserve to frown while they watch you succeed." Being one to safeguard the innocent and the kind-hearted played into what she envisioned the nature of the league to be, no matter how wretched some of the elites were said to be. She was scared for what could flourish in their future if she played a similar role, but her yawns, soreness, and nicotine afflictions kept her from spiraling deeper.[break][break]

"Oh?" Her tired eyes brought an eyebrow to raise with an unexpected chuckle, which though fleeting, was a distraction to allow her to laugh for the first time since she was pulled into the under-swamp. The fairy on the table became encased in light shortly before evolving into a Floette, scattering fractals like a chesnut shedding its outer shell. "I think she wants to prepare to be a hero, too." She said softly, ashing both of her cigarettes.[break][break]

All she wanted to do was talk about everything, though time would be a generous essence if they were to train vigorously, she was sure of it. There were so many questions she wished to ask and so many to sleep on; as she slowly stood she shook, muscles contracting from the aftereffects of the blood mud. Partially afraid, partially relieved, wholly exhausted. "I've never felt so tired, so drained," she said with a pause, catching herself on one of the miniature potted trees, ".. we need rest, but.. I don't want to sleep alone, not after everything." Her wish was a platonic one, as all she wanted was for someone she loved to be next to her if the night terrors could hit. It was selfish, she felt guilt over it, but it was something she felt she needed more than anything now. At least, for tonight.[break][break]

"I have a Shalourian King, there's space for the both of us and then some."

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 14:26:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas looked up, into Desiree's eyes, as she clasped his hand in hers. Though the faith she placed in him warmed his heart, the biting chill of guilt was not one that was easily shaken off. As if Kyurem had cursed it with its Never-Meltice, like the poor souls trapped in the Silent Icelands. Something he now knew Desiree was all too familiar with. More than anything, he now wanted to show her that she had nothing to beat herself up over.

After all, he had a choice, one he ruminated over, even planned around. She, on the other hand, was forced into an ugly self-defense situation. It was do or die for her. As he told her earlier, she was a survivor, not a murderer.

"I-I know I have a lot of work to do. But I'm willing to do what it takes.", he'd croak tiredly.

The evolution of the Flabebe caught the Kalosian's attention. Thomas smiled warmly at the newly evolved Floette. "She'll make a great hero, I just know it.", he'd remark. Just like Desiree.

Thomas was surprised by the request. But then, this wasn't the first time he had done something like this, albeit under different circumstances. After everything tonight, Thomas nodded to her. He was here to make sure she was gonna be alright.

"You got it.", he finally replied to her.

Thomas got up from the couch, offering to help her stand, if she needed it. His first priority was helping her get situated, before he took care of himself.

tags:
notes: FIN

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 19:06:26 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: