[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
RKS: Gunner x Eva
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 20:44:55 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Shit!” she cried out suddenly, slapping her palm to her ear to rip the comms device out of it. The sudden influx of voices, or were they screams? Left her ear ringing and her head pounding, “Did you hear that too?” she asked .

Eva shifted closer to her partner, suddenly feeling the pressure of the call of the darkness. Despite her need for knowledge, she RESISTS the pull, letting Gunner’s presence anchor her here, “I think it’s a trap.”

+ 1 Curio

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 11:51:26 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner's comms unit shrieked with discordant noise at the same time as Eva's, prompting him to mimic her reaction by yanking it out of his ear.[break][break]

"Yeah, I did. I have no idea what the hell that was."[break][break]

Disturbed, he scanned their surroundings. As he'd never been to the Ruins of Alph before, everything was wholly unfamiliar, and made all the more ominous by the pull of darkness ahead.[break][break]

"Me too. Let's turn around and see what else we can find here."[break][break]

FIGHT THE PULL.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – the rks simulation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 11:51:42 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to pull away from the endless pool of darkness. The absolute dark is exceptionally horrifying and as you scramble to escape, the floor crumbles beneath you.[break][break]

Everyone falls through and lands in a decrepit underground hall. The walls feature engravings of what appear to be Unown. One wall spells out a message through the Symbol Pokemon's depicted bodies: the more there is, the less you see.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the ruins.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 11:52:03 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a resplendent glade with a large white tree growing in its center. Although it is devoid of leaves or fruits, it is a sacred and splendid scene seemingly untouched for one thousand years. Around its base, Pokemon kneel though they do not seem alive. They've been petrified into absolute stone.[break][break]

Coming close, you sense the tree "speaking" to you. It beckons for you to water it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Water it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO OR 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Burn it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 6:00:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 They manage to resist the magnetic pull of the darkness, only to find themselves falling. Literally.

Eva grabbed a hold of Gunner, and a blast of DELTA STREAM landed them safely on the floor of the cavern below. They are met with a cryptic message the professor scrambled to document.

When they exit the cave, they are not where they expect to be. The darkness is replaced by the blinding shimmer of a familiar tree. Eva’s eyes grew wide in wonder, “I know this tree,” it felt like a lifetime ago that she was defending one like this from Rocket.

Without a second thought, she was beside it, trailing her fingers over the crystalline bark, “This is gonna sound crazy but . . . it’s thirsty.”

They should WATER IT.

+ 1 Curio

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 13:16:01 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Panic seized Gunner as the darkness swept over him and Eva, as the floor gave way and they entered freefall. But then he felt her grab him as powerful winds directed them to safety.[break][break]

"Thanks," he said, relieved, his heart pounding in his ears as adrenaline ran through his veins.[break][break]

He followed Eva from the cave and into light. Squinting, he beheld the magnificent, shining tree in front of them with less familiarity, having only heard of it from reports.[break][break]

"The Tree of Life," Gunner murmured, staring in awe. Then, as his gaze lowered to the stone Pokémon surrounding the tree, his amazement transformed into cautious concern. "I wonder what happened here."[break][break]

Eyes still lingering on the statues, he followed Eva to the base of the tree. As she touched its bark, he walked in a circle around it. On the other side, he coincidentally stumbled upon a watering can, full with cool water.[break][break]

"Hey, I found something here," Gunner said, picking up the can and pouring the water over the tree's roots.[break][break]

WATER IT.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 13:16:13 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You water the tree. Suddenly, you hear a crackling sound of moving wood, the bare tree's branches swaying as if alive. Around you, the petrified Pokemon stir alive. The stone crumbles apart as new fur, hide and scale emerge.[break][break]

The tree settles back into dormancy, but the Pokemon eventually turn to you in thanks.[break][break]

Curiously, these Pokemon feature brilliant markings that glow and glimmer beautifully in the dappled sunlight. Whether they were originally Illumina Pokemon or not is uncertain, but they shine bright with gratitude.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the glade.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 13:16:43 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves atop a tall stone tower. There, you encounter a two robed men with a RESHIRAM and ZEKROM. The older one stands beside the RESHIRAM, while the younger stands across from him with a ZEKROM. The two resemble each other. The older shouts, "we must live in pursuit of the truth!"[break][break]

The younger retorts, "what does the truth matter should one's ideals be compromised?"[break][break]

The RESHIRAM and ZEKROM rush toward each other to clash in lightning and flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Truth.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Ideals.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 4:14:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Yveltal . . . probably,” was her response to Gunner’s inquiry. Her only encounter with the destruction pokemon resulted in a petrified woods. There was only one thing standing in the end: The Tree of Life. She also witnessed it protected those from the avian’s assault, herself being one of them.

Eva’s smile slowly widened in both gratitude and awe as the stone crumbled from the pokemon, “Would you look at that,” she muttered, mostly to herself. She knelt down to leave them with a little pat on the head before following Gunner and moving down the road towards their next encounter.

Eventually, they stumble upon conflict. Truth and Ideals wage a war to determine which holds more pull over the other. Could they just not take sides? Eva was tired of war. “Without Truth, Ideals can be misleading.”

Curios: 3

Eva ultimately sides with TRUTH.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 22:43:13 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A matching smile spread across Gunner's face when the Pokémon awakened from their stone slumber. He watched them wander around the Tree of Life, feeling a pang of disappointment as they melted away with their surroundings. [break][break]

They were simulations, after all. Yet they had seemed so real to him. [break][break]

When he looked up, two dragons battled in the skies as two brothers argued. "Truth or ideals," he mused aloud, rubbing his chin. [break][break]

When Eva spoke, Gunner turned to look at her. A part of him hesitated; after all, part of his job involved obfuscating the truth or hiding it behind masks of falsehoods. All done for the greater good, of course. [break][break]

But instead of voicing this out loud, he nodded. "I agree." [break][break]

SIDE WITH TRUTH.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 22:43:54 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You side with the Truth. The Reshiram and the older brother. After a sorrowful battle, the ZEKROM is slain and the younger brother is routed away from the tower.[break][break]

What is left is a peculiar DARK STONE. It is weighted with the finality of defeat and the stillness of a burned bridge. Tearfully, the older brother entrusts the stone to you all.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Depart the tower.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 7:44:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: