Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
VCT: Elise vs Aaron
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 18:54:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She tunes into one of 's matches with another challenger on her smartphone to watch for a bit after finishing her lunch at the cafe since his Zeraora was his strongest battler. Elise did get the highest praise she can get from her fellow gym leader and she was happy to stay in the Minor League to train some more. The notification from her smartphone lets her know that she has a match to get to as her Mismagius nudges her to one of the open air arenas nearby.[break][break]

The name of the challenger was Aaron Faust, a person she hadn’t met with before. When her opponent arrives not long after the royal ambassador and her Mismagius settle into their positions in the arena, Elise bows her head in greeting. “It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Elise Calcifet.” [break][break]

Of course, the princess doesn’t skip out on her own manners as a member of the Galarian royal family.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
- Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
480 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 23:13:11 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
has that regal air about her that makes aaron look like a pauper in comparison. he looks around at the gathering crowd, then bows his head awkwardly back to her. [break][break]"uh, nice to meet you too. name's aaron."[break][break]her last name is familiar, but he can't place it. his mind doesn't linger on her for very long before he's summoning his pikachu out onto the field. his rat scampers out onto the pitch with a belly full of protein bars, ready to fight. [break][break]"you got first move, elise."[break][break]
HP: 4/4[break]
gigantamax gimmick
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 23:34:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Compared to her prim and proper introduction, the other man bows his head a little awkwardly. His Pikachu enters the battlefield when Aaron summons it to battle. Mana bows her head in greeting to the man and his Pikachu while the electric rat is ready to fight. “I will take the first move then.” After the royal responds to Aaron, she gives an order to her ghostly partner. “Start off with Psychic.”[break][break]

Red eyes of the witch ghost glow blue as she concentrates her mind onto the fight. The Psychic blast comes with a blue explosion of energy as Mana aims it at the Pikachu whose belly was filled with food! While she had lost three of her battles so far, Mana was determined to try to make this a win for her trainer.[break][break]

aRkMN584 + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
480 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 0:48:31 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the psychic hits hard, sending the pikachu flying backwards. she does somersaults through the air, head-over-paws, until she comes to a stop against the bracing force of her trainer's chest. aaron lets out a little oof as the electric rat lands in his arms. [break][break]"get back out there," he commands, unceremoniously spreading his arms far enough apart that pikachu slips between them and slides down to the ground at his feet. [break][break]with a huff, she toddles back out onto the field. her cheeks spark, then a thunderbolt shoots out. [break][break]
HP: 4/4[break]
gigantamax gimmick[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
0ilU17Kz

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 6:24:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aaron’s Pikachu tries fighting back at the ghost with a Thunderbolt after the other female Pokemon is damaged by Mana’s strong Psychic attack. Mana gives a laugh and floats to the left of the Pikachu’s bolt though the electricity appeared to be dangerous if touched. “Keep up the attack. It’ll be a piece of cake for you.” The Galarian royal spoke to her ghost and with a nod, the Mismagius goes on the attack herself.[break][break]

Red eyes from the ghost glow a sickly green as Mana launches an Energy Ball to attack the electric rat. Though the Pikachu that the man had as his Pokemon was a tough one to face off, the female ghost desired to get the upper hand.[break][break]

2KSd3IYh + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
480 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 8:30:44 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
bad start, aaron thinks, but he can make a comeback. and his comeback comes in the form of his apparent cheat: dynamax. without preamble, he activates his dynamax band and lets gigantamax energy flow into his pikachu. she towers over the field with a throaty piii, wincing as the energy ball bursts against her belly fur. [break][break]"discharge!" aaron barks out. his pikachu lets out a ripple of electric energy in reply.[break][break]
HP: 3/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
l74KUPd1

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 15:33:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing Aaron’s Pikachu get bigger due to the Dynamax Band giving her an advantage in size, the ghost frowns when she hasn’t gotten the ability to Dynamax either. The bands themselves were a lot more expensive to get and people were talking about them too. Unluckily, the Discharge from the Gigantamax Pikachu creates no window for escape as it covers the field and the female ghost witch gets shocked from the electricity. [break][break]

Elise had no choice. The glow on her Tera Orb Terastalizes her Mismagius into the Fairy Tera Type in giving the ghost a good playing field against the Giganatamax Pikachu.[break][break]

“Get her back with Dazzling Gleam!” When Elise yells her command to her ghost, the Mismagius’ mouth goes into a wide grin and brings a blinding pink flash of light to blind the Gigantamax Pikachu and to take her HP down too![break][break]

i|6uZRTV + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
480 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 23:33:23 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"grrr!!!"[break][break] aaron's pikachu is already getting the run-around by 's mismagius, so seeing her terastalize in response to his dynamax makes him feel uneasy. fists flexing at his sides, he squeezes his eyes shut against the dazzling gleam as it flies through the air toward his pikachu. [break][break]immobile (and temporarily blinded), the rat can't do anything except eat another blow. she blinks hard and paws at her eyes to clear her vision, letting out a probably-inaccurate thunderbolt as she does so. [break][break]
HP: 2/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
bZxR2mnE

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 8:48:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the small sound of frustration coming from Aaron, the woman would focus more on the battle happening as her Mismagius’ Dazzling Gleam makes the Gigantamax Pikachu shut its eyes. Vitals on the man’s Pikachu show that the electric rodent had 2 HP left since it’ll be a bit of a close match. Red eyes from the ghost watch the Pikachu fire a Thunderbolt from its red cheeks and fur as she dodges the bolt coming at her.[break][break]

For her next attack, the witch-like purple ghost with her winged fairy tera crown creates a Shadow Ball of dark energy and launches it at the Gigantamax Pikachu![break][break]

rFSnNYw2 + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
480 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 9:08:51 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron points at mismagius, hoping the dramatics will make his underdog comeback possible. isn't this where an anime protagonist would turn it around at the end of a filler tournament arc? [break][break]"show them your power!!!"[break][break]his pikachu's giant sides heave with effort as she gathers energy, one ear twitching to acknowledge her trainer's words. thundurus' thunderstorm strengthens overhead as she weaponizes the weather against her opponent. nostrils flaring, she releases a g-max volt crash. lightning bolts cut through the air from the clouds above, hitting the arena with strike after strike. [break][break]
HP: 1/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
aoSZ3Spf

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 3:06:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

If this was a tournament arc, the other trainer was surely going to win this with the power of friendship. “Don’t give up, show them that you are mighty too!” The Galarian royal encourages her Mismagius as the ghost sees the bigger Pikachu call on the powers of the Thundurus up above them. A G-Max Volt Crash makes the ghost feel the electricity from the G-Max Move and she’ll give Aaron’s Gigantamax Pikachu a run for its money.[break][break]

A cackle comes from the witch-like ghost as she casts her spell in an incantation like a Black Mage from a Final Fantasy game. Said spell launches a Mystical Fire as blue fires cover the battlefield in flames and threaten to swallow the Gigantamax Pikachu in its fire![break][break]

Up8kPq4_ + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
480 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 3:49:08 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"let's fucking go!" aaron yells, clapping his hands together with the might of a middle-aged dad watching a sports game on his oversized television. their first hit, even at the end of the match, is still as sweet as a sweep. [break][break]but then the glow from his dynamax band putters out and his pikachu shrinks, sobering him. with her last, residual strength, she uses thunderbolt.[break][break]
HP: 1/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
FyN|uZli

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 5:10:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Let’s go, Mana. You can do this too!” Elise actually gets pumped up for what could be the move to win this round. At that point, the royal ambassador doesn’t care much that she had ignored her formal ways in adopting the more casual speech that her good friend, taught her. A Thunderbolt comes from the Gigantamax Pikachu as it travels towards the ghost in another attempt to even the score. Mana floats up into the air when the bolt would try to reach her and she prepares another move to try finishing off their match.[break][break]

Her incantation from her quiet cry unleashes a powerful Shadow Ball that she had saved for that moment of victory. This would be in her grasp now. [break][break]

g8QpMgEH + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights