Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,641 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
ARBOREAL ANTICS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 1:45:34 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

When Team Rocket had acquired a Radiant Petal from the Ancient Tomb almost a year ago, Zev had not paid any attention to it. The organization's science department was up at all hours investigating every strange, new anomaly in the region; it did not benefit them or interest him to involve himself in their projects. [break][break]

And so he had forgotten about it—until the Dyna Tree bloomed in Sootopolis, reminding him of a similar great tree that had once graced the city with its presence. [break][break]

Unfortunately, it was in a very public place, and the fruit it bore became the topic of conversation even among the civilian populace. They and their Pokémon could very easily sneak up to the Dyna Tree and steal what it produced. [break][break]

But not if Team Rocket could help it. [break][break]

Standing beneath the tree's branches, Zev watched Sootopolis' residents pass by on their way home after a long day of work. The sky blazed red and gold with the setting sun. Darker hues of night crept westward, bringing the first few stars with them. [break][break]

Zev raised his gaze to the tree itself. Though guard duty, as a job, was far beneath him, he wanted to inspect the tree up close for himself. A shift watching over it was the perfect opportunity—one he did not intend to volunteer for a second time.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
ARBOREAL ANTICS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 8:09:25 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The fact that Dorian couldn't participate in the battle last year, due to the aftereffects of his battle with greatly bummed him out. What he heard of the story was strange, to say the least. One moment, the two dogs were clashing with Chien Pao and Ting Lu, the next moment, both sides had seemingly blacked out, only to end up with strange mementos, as well as the seeds that blossomed into Dyna Trees.

The Mad Dog walked up to the tree, in order to inspect it. Before he could take the time to admire their prize, the Mad Dog spotted a familiar face.

"Good to see you, sir!", the Mad Dog respectfully greeted the Beast and assassin.

By his side was his Houndoom, Bony Buddy.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,641 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
ARBOREAL ANTICS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 13:30:41 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev nodded in greeting at Dorian. "Westcliff. Are you here for guard duty too, or are you just taking a look?" he asked, not caring either way. [break][break]

His Bloodmoon Ursaluna, who had been sitting back on his haunches between two enormous roots, plodded over to inspect the strange man and his Houndoom. The large bear sniffed the dog curiously, then its master. [break][break]

At the same time, two children scampered up, stopping short when they noticed the two Rockets and their Pokémon. Neither did they run away, however; instead, they lingered at the edge of the great tree, whispering to each other and stealing glances at the heavy fruit hanging from the lowest branches. [break][break]

Neither Zev nor Ursaluna had noticed them yet.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
ARBOREAL ANTICS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 21:57:31 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"I was just in the area, thought I'd take a look, while I was here. But since I'm here, I might as well help out.", Dorian replied to the Beast.

Dorian remained calm as the Bloodmoon Ursaluna sniffed him, and his Houndoom. "A Bloodmoon Ursaluna, eh? I heard after what happened in the Swamps, more started to rear their heads around the Region.", Dorian remarked.

Dorian was the first to spot the children. The blonde-haired man approached the children calmly. "Run along now, kids, the tree could be dangerous! We have no ideas what these fruits will do! We have to make sure the area's safe for everyone!", Dorian told the children, his tone firm, but friendly enough.

Bony Buddy eyed the kids calmly. If he had to scare them off, he was prepared to do so. Dorian hoped it didn't come to that, however.

tags:

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,641 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
ARBOREAL ANTICS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 14:16:13 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

When Dorian moved in the direction of the children, Zev remained where he stood. He was more than content to watch the exchange from afar. Let the other man handle the kids; Zev had no interest in dealing with anyone who was not an adult. [break][break]

At Dorian's approach, the children shrank back, second-guessing their plan. One boy and one girl, they both looked about twelve years old. He had dusty blonde hair and freckles all over his face, while she was taller, with long russet-colored hair tied into a pair of braids. [break][break]

"There's no way fruit could be dangerous!" the boy declared, though a hint of nervousness stole into his face. His tone, too, was more false bravado than true courage. [break][break]

The girl tugged on his hand, and he mumbled, "No one wants the stupid fruit anyway," before they retreated from the tree. [break][break]

Zev shook his head and sighed. "We should barricade this area," he'd muse aloud to Dorian if the other man walked back.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
ARBOREAL ANTICS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 1:22:17 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"You clearly don't know much, do you?", Dorian asked the boy, bewildered. Despite the disbelief that a boy his age didn't know about poisonous berries, Dorian remained firm. "I'm asking you kids nicely. The others won't be so nice, I assure you.", he warned the kids.

As the kids finally moved on, Dorian doubled back to Zev. The Mad Dog nodded in agreement with his suggestion to barricade the area. "My Incineroar and Emboar can set up barricades for us.", Dorian told the Black Hand, before deploying the two Fire-types.

"Porkchop, Mister Bigglesworth, barricade the area around the tree. Make sure no civilians find their way in.", Dorian told the two.

tags:

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,641 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
ARBOREAL ANTICS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 1:19:21 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

As Dorian's Pokémon set to work, Zev craned his neck to peer through the branches of the Dyna Tree again. "The Calyrex living at the top of the tree has agreed to ally with our organization," he said to Dorian. Doubt colored his tone. "It says it wants to hear stories, but I don't think that's all it wants." [break][break]

The Rocket Beast never understood the point of fiction and tales. He liked books that imparted practical knowledge, like knife-fighting or field-dressing wounds. Stories of events that never actually happened were a waste of time. [break][break]

As a result, Zev refused to believe stories were all the strange Pokémon wanted in exchange for its aid. Not that they had seen evidence of such aid yet. [break][break]

A sudden clamor tore his attention away from the branches above. Zev's Ursaluna barreled away toward the other side of the tree's wide trunk. Following the trajectory of the bear's run, Zev spied the two kids from earlier as they scrambled up onto a low branch. [break][break]

He immediately stormed after his Pokémon. "Hey! Get down from there!"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
ARBOREAL ANTICS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 17:33:51 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As Dorian and his Pokemon worked to set up barricades around the tree, a familiar voice shouted out. Dorian immediately connected the dots. His body froze up. His mind filled with the purest dread.

"Oh no.", Dorian muttered.

"Porkchop, Mister Bigglesworth, continue working on the barricades! Bony Buddy, come with me!", Dorian told the group, before running off.

Dorian raced to the tree as fast as he could. He knew what kind of a man Zev was, and how far he'd go against even children. But what hope did he have of getting there, before the Black Hand could hurt those poor, dumb children?

tags:

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,641 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
ARBOREAL ANTICS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 22:16:10 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Dorian was right to feel dread. As Zev reached the tree, the two children started hurling insults down at him and Ursaluna. [break][break]

"Old man! Betcha can't catch us now!" [break][break]

"We sure fooled you and your dumb friend! You're both dumb!" [break][break]

Now, Zev could either order his Ursaluna to attack the children, risking damage to the tree, or he could deal with them himself. His crystals could be very precise when he needed them to be. [break][break]

He weighed his two options in a matter of seconds. Extending a hand at the boy, he let fly a black tendril of metallic shards. It moved as if it had a mind of its own, snaking toward its target. [break][break]

The boy shrieked as the tendril's razor edge bit into his shoulder. Shocked by the pain, he fell, the force of the impact knocking him to the ground. [break][break]

"Tommy! Oh my gods, Tommy!" the girl screamed. "You killed him!" [break][break]

Irritation boiled within Zev at the high-pitched screaming as he retracted the crystal into his body. "He's fine," he snapped at the girl, who was suddenly wailing. [break][break]

The boy was, in fact, alive—but sobbing uncontrollably as he curled into the fetal position. His opposite hand clutched his injured shoulder. Blood was spreading quickly over his shirt. [break][break]

"Now get out of here, or I'll do much worse. To both of you." [break][break]

Fear shot through both of them, evidenced by the way their faces paled behind their tears. The girl jumped to the ground and helped the boy to his feet. They dashed away in an instant, clutching each other and crying.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
ARBOREAL ANTICS [M]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 7:43:10 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian reached for the Pokeball containing his Talonflame. But before he could even finish deploying the bird, it was too late. Zev summoned a crystalline tendril, which ripped the boy's shoulder, and sending him plummeting back down to the earth.

The shrieks and sobs filled Dorian's ears. His heart filled with sorrow and dread for the youngsters. The only consolation being that the boy survived, and with medical treatment, he'd likely be fine.

As much as the Mad Dog hated the fact that Zev harmed the boy, he realized that confronting him over it was a terrible idea. Logically, what was he going to do against someone like Zev? The man was not only a skilled fighter in his own right, but outranked Dorian. And that wasn't even factoring in his newfound powers. Such an undertaking was pointless, and downright suicidal.

"They should've listened.", Dorian remarked plainly, before walking back to continue creating barricades around the tree.

tags:
notes: Fin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ARBOREAL ANTICS [M]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 9:16:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: