saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 8:28:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

poisonous sludge spills across wilting GRASSY TERRAIN, mirroring the manipulative words he has weaved in the past and perhaps even now.[break][break]

"just one."[break][break]

time and time again, proves to be his anchor and only remaining tether to stop him from straying into foreign depths. should know as much, having seen them work close together. he suspects she does know.[break][break]

"but that's more personal than professional. take the elite four, for example. those bridges have long crumbled and no amount of effort i put in would rebuild them strong enough."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 4:20:03 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
"trust takes a lifetime to procure and an instant to break," she says with a shrug of her shoulders. why he's looking to her for comfort and trust is absolutely beyond her. he'd have better luck with - well, maybe he wouldn't have better luck with or

"live in shame for a while longer, matias. be humbled." she can't help it. she smirks.

and the rot continues to fester.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 8:32:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the rot will continue to fester no matter what he may do, so he assumes it'd be better to leave the bridge burned and crumbled. it's only because of his friendship with another world's that he's able to stand here now, civil and cordial enough.[break][break]

"i will."[break][break]

his expression does little to betray the resentment he feels. he keeps it buried for now.[break][break]

but he can't help it either.[break][break]

"how's wayland?"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 23:31:31 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
he spares no subtlety, but she anticipates this. e4 matches are all recorded; this one is no different. even if he were to claim the cameras and recording devices were off, she wouldn't trust a word he says. 

"the kanto turncoat?" she says with a delicate arch of her brow. she splits apart her heart, boxes up the aching part of her and hides it from the sun. her dragalge's form shudders and slides outside of itself, duplicating over and over again.

"not a priority. we're looking into any active rockets that have been spotted in the past few conflicts." 

lerye bats away weakening vice grips. shadows vanish. her side bleeds. 
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 4:52:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i paid him a visit recently, you know. at his bar. he got away before i could apprehend him, but we did get a chance to talk for a bit."[break][break]

once more, SLEEP POWDER is utilized, only this time it coats the lining of tangrowth's POWER WHIP that sweeps across the battlefield like one large jump rope.[break][break]

"apologies for the delay, i'm still drafting up the incident report. things have just been hectic recently, but when are they not, right?"[break][break]

he chuckles, dipping his head slightly at .

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 5:30:34 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
there will be follow-up, she thinks as the battle turns. the tangrowth takes ground. lerye's poison is in its flesh, but it's resilient as a weed.

do not betray him.

her eyes tighten. "neban," she snaps and lerye buckles, confused at the call, culled by the vines. her drowsy eyes are doe-like, frills furling slowly. freya withdraws her. the barbs embedded in the tangrowth's body will finish the job.

she works a muscle in her jaw as she reaches for her next partner.

"an incident report," she repeats and the worry drawn on her face is befitting a councilwoman. "you didn't let things get out of hand, did you?"

one word is on repeat in her head. delta delta delta delta delta.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 7:30:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the less he says, the more suffers, this much he knows. but he wants to be cordial; he's trying so hard to be right now which is why he doesn't gloat nor does he drag it out for longer than he needs to.[break][break]

despite himself, he feels a tug in his psyche, and he responds with too much left unsaid.[break][break]

"i did what i needed to do when dealing with a wanted criminal, active rocket or otherwise."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 7:02:58 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she has overcome far worse than matias silph. and perhaps that's why she is able to temper her flame, to freeze over her anger like her baxcalibur does the foetid earth. icy glaives cleave scars into the poisoned weeds - her gaze is cold and unaffected.

meanwhile she satisfies her bloodlust with thoughts of impaling him with fist-sized icicles.

"i'm sure your talents would be more useful elsewhere." a gentle pivot now as niv-mizzet dodges with a turn of his shoulder. a calculated incision. "i hear kyogre is still rampaging."

and you haven't been strong enough stop it.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 12:26:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the topic of is dismissed and he does not care enough to drag it back into the limelight. has handled it well, now diverting the conversation to a topic that chips away at his pride.[break][break]

and also at his psyche.[break][break]

"i've been doing what i can with the resources i have."[break][break]

he responds, feeling the presence in his mind grow heavier, each knock far from gentle.[break][break]

"but i know i can be doing more with your support. i've expressed as much to the rest of the council."[break][break]

despite himself, a question slips out before he's able to catch it.[break][break]

"have you made any progress on finding the remaining pieces of the red orb?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 1:46:52 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
niv dances amidst the undergrowth as it wilts. ice crawls over weed and flower to make a frozen landscape. permafrost crawls over the earth, over her skin. the upper hand continues to lift and she tries to contain her laughing smile. 

his words are cut around the edges, mouth moving of a different volition, and intrigue sparks. she has heard the rumbling within 's voice when rayquaza bleeds through. is the same happening here?

"keep your tact, silph. these videos are meant to be public."

her smile says everything. 

we wouldn't give it to you if we had it.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 5:05:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i see."[break][break]

her smile unravels whatever little control he has over his patron. the cracks in his psyche widen along with the curves of his lips, grinning as he coughs out a sigh of disbelief.[break][break]

"almost two years have passed now and yet—"[break][break]

he clicks his tongue, ignoring the battle in favor of indulging in this conversation with .[break][break]

"i'm starting to think even if you had them, you'd never give them to me."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 5:22:42 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
this is not an indulgment for her. this is a waste of her time. this is a joke.

her baxcalibur snorts, drops to front paws, waiting for an attack. the permafrost thickens and matias leaves the tangrowth to its proverbial entombment. she will not be forced to play his games.

"even now, you refuse to fulfill your role in the league for the sake of personal gain." he's painted himself in red for the public and while he fumbles his image, she will remain collected. the stability to his volatility.

"i'm not here as a delivery girl. i'm here as an elite four challenger and you will carry out your duty." her eyes narrow. "or forfeit."

and lose everything.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 4:32:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the recording cameras are paid no attention to. in this moment, they do not exist. only does.[break][break]

"personal gain? you question my talents and my contributions and when i tell you i need your support, you chalk it up as me wanting it only for myself?"[break][break]

the ground trembles as he clicks his tongue, calling for tangrowth's ANCIENT POWER to try and swallow baxcalibur into the ground. in the midst of it, an EARTH SPIKE shoots out at baxcalibur, hidden by the erratic shifting of the earth.[break][break]

"i did not spend my life fighting only to be questioned by someone fucking a turncoat."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 5:04:21 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
it slumbers beneath the ice. water trapped in frozen chlorophyll, slower and slower and slower still. there is a crashing, a tectonic shift of the earth, and satisfaction bubbles to the surface. 

how reliant they always are upon their powers. 

"i've done no such thing, but if that's what you've inferred," she says as niv-mizzet sends an avalanche of ice tumbling down towards the abyss. freya makes another call in a tongue matias does not know and his earth spike screeches against the dragon's steel glaive.

"i think that says more about you than me."

and at his outburst, she smiles. one conversation and he hasn't managed to get under her skin. one conversation and he's cracking

she lifts her chin and niv blankets the rocks with snow.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 5:14:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

only when it proves most convenient and when he needs them most do the cameras fade back into existence, making him hyper-aware of their conversation.[break][break]

still, he does not hold his tongue. he reminds himself that this is not his friend. she is nothing more than a hypocrite who has ascended into power and has since abused her power.[break][break]

much like the rest of the council.[break][break]

"are you saying you aren't involved with ?"

[attr="class","bottom"]