saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 3:50:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

magmortar is on its last legs, unable to contend with the song of the ancients that serenade down from above. the CONFUSE RAY it fires back is feeble, meant only to delay the inevitable.[break][break]

"it's easy when you're as hated as i am."[break][break]

he responds, gaze yet to shift away from .[break][break]

"it's easy when you've lost your home."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 4:01:28 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
and that's your own fault, she wants to snap. the rope that is her patience is long, snaking around hours of preparation and mental endurance for this very battle. she always knew she'd be able to take him on the field. he's an elite four for a reason, but he's so quick to rely on his patron, to work his frustrations out with brute force. 

she used to be the same. 

lyune's flames grow hotter. confusion rattles him, but that does not stop the draconic blaze that sweeps over the field, pluming as her patience snaps in twain. 

every fiber of her being shudders in anger. her sygna suit glows and embers spark around her mouth. 

lyune's wrath overwhelms her - nests ripped apart, dragons fallen, bones of kin swallowed by darkness, spirits wayward, their connection to the draconid fading. 

"you fucking handed my home to the enemy," she roars, "and yet you want like a child after my trust. let me tell you something, silph. you are enough as you are.

"and you are nothing."
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 5:16:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i did? me? where were you? when rocket stepped foot on the ashen white steps of your home, where were you, councilwoman? cowering in a hole somewhere?"[break][break]

certainly wasn't fighting alongside matias at mount chimney nor was she at sootopolis defending her own home she so proudly proclaims her love for.[break][break]

"sootopolis wasn't a surprise, at least it shouldn't have been to those that actually cared enough. you only decided to care later."[break][break]

in the aftermath of draconic purple flames, magmortar lays on the ground, charred and wrinkled like a calloused foot.[break][break]

"i might have lost but at least i fought for my home."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 5:24:06 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she wants to burn him alive. she wants to hurt him in every imaginable way possible and she wants it to last for hours, decades, eons. she wants him to know pain and loneliness and fear and the horrible sensation of what it means to be unmade. 

peel back the skin and infest him with self-loathing. watch him writhe in a foetid pool of his own cyclical destruction. string his ankles and his wrists and hold him aloft for the world to see, with a smile on his face, and make him fight

fight to make it right. fight to make it through the day. fight to remember who he is. 

her heart breaks. 

"i can never take that back!" she weeps. "i can never undo my inaction, but i can do better now, and gods know i've been trying. gods know i've been fucking trying."

lyune circles and his hum is not a ballad of anger. there are no winners to be had here, on this field. 

only sorrow.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 5:33:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"no, you can't."[break][break]

but the end result would have been the same. he wonders, quietly, what would be more crushing for : losing her home having never done anything, or losing her home despite doing everything.[break][break]

the thought amuses him, his grin lit by the cracking of a pokeball as his electivire takes up the field.[break][break]

"you should try harder."[break][break]

his words are joined by the hum of electivire's MOTOR DRIVE as it SCREECHES out at its enemy.[break][break]

"start by putting aside the hate you feel for me and fucking help me do better as well."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 5:55:50 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
try harder

she laughs, cruelly, in his face. he has dredged up her ghosts and those will always haunt her, but he will find no purchase on her present. she does not need to face this alone. 

she has . . . . . . . . and she sees their faces now. she feels their bonds. she feels that which gives her strength. 

"we're not dragons. the first thing we do when we're born? we cry." her gaze flickers over to cygne. "we ask for help.

"that's strength, i think. knowing when to ask. knowing that you should. admittedly, i'm...quite bad at it."

she looks upon him now and he is alone. and he is small. and he is asking her for the one thing that may save him. 

help

but there is another face - toothy smile, crooked nose, and the brightest blue eyes - that matters to her above all else and as long as she loves , she can never lay a stone to repair the bridge she'd burned with matias. 

the z-crystal in her hair sprays a cosmic purple and lyune's spirit glows. 

dragon's fury

salamence empowers itself to its maximum potential. primal fury overtakes it as it razes the battlefield and opponents before it, eliminating all terrain effects.

the nova he gathers in his mouth is an elegy to the man he could have been with her help. 
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 9:17:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

where is joined by bonds and faces of those who strengthen her, stands alone, dwarved by the monumental being that is GROUDON, its shadows falling over him like eternal binds.

he doesn't need her, or anyone—he has been and always will be alone. but, with time, he will come to learn that there is strength to be found elswhere.[break][break]

until then, he can do no more than watch cosmic purple wash over electivire, absolving it of further battle, conflict, and pain. the electric-type slumps to the ground, recalled with a disappointed click.[break][break]

her cruel laugh trails, drawing a question from him.[break][break]

"did i say something funny?"[break][break]

hitmonlee springs into battle, swift with a STONE EDGE that launches it into the air. it comes down kicking with toxic legs.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 21:21:02 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
shrapnel plinks off of lyune's armored chest. some of the heavier boulders slam into his forearms; one hits his wing and makes him dip in the air, but his defenses have been bolstered by the kerosene wrath gassed into his fire. 

"yes. i wear my failings like an albatross. you wear them like a badge of honor." fire pours, molten white, tinged blue, eating at the air in the room.

but they are, at the end of the day, chains. the dead and the wronged and the scorned will tear him down if he doesn't tear himself apart first. 
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 15:25:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he blinks, unable to keep up with 's expansive vocabulary any longer, not even after spending so much time with and being exposed to her arsenal of unfamiliar words.[break][break]

"what's an albatross?"[break][break]

bolstered by MIND READER, hitmonlee keeps two steps ahead, advancing further with BULLET PUNCHES that causes its muscles to enlarge with every hit.[break][break]

"but yes, i wear mine because i'm not ashamed of them. i have nothing to hide, councilwoman. i'm a simple man with simple intentions."[break][break]

which is exactly what he had told the underboss as well.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 2:39:00 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
"only five minutes ago, you said you would live in your shame and be humbled," she says with another skittering laugh. lyune twists about in the air, but no matter where he goes, the hitmonlee does not miss. and so she snaps; the last of his bullet punches meet a hexagonal barrier. 

a courtesy of his brother's gym badge.

"or have you forgotten that lie already?"

smoke curls around the field. bits of it still burn. and the last of lyune's barrier disintegrates; behind it is another swell of fire. 
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 7:42:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

writhed in flames, hitmonlee resists the swell of fire with a newly-formed crystalline coat of armor that gleams crimson, radiating warmth and security. all it took was one click of the TERA ORB in his pocket to pave the way for hitmonlee to counter with CLOSE COMBAT and thrusting BLAZE KICK.[break][break]

"humble me, then."[break][break]

is right: he had forgotten.[break][break]

"ask me anything and i will tell you the truth."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 17:31:38 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
to think that his pokemon could harness that which dragons are born from. he may be the volatile, but when she came into this world, it was kicking and screaming, and the blood she took was the first stain of many. the close combat draws the hitmonlee near, but lyune surges backwards just as easily, wings flaring and catching the thermals provided by the heated landscape. 

reptilian eyes flash and so too do the golds of his trainer's. he banks hard, tucks his wing, and dives down, shattering the earth with a thunderous clap. an earthquake fans out in all directions. 

"oh, but no one can humble you, can they?" she says. "to put it simply, i won't waste my breath. words are nothing. it's your actions i'm more concerned about."
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 4:49:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the EARTHQUAKE does not do nearly as much damage as it should, his hands moving in odd, vague gestures to counteract the intensity of it, making it so hitmonlee is left with scratches instead of deep wounds.[break][break]

"then it's pointless."[break][break]

he'll do what told him to do: put his head down, keep to himself, and stay out of trouble. whatever happens after that is out of his control, much to his dismay.[break][break]

the rest of the challenge is fought in relative silence, interrupted only by the occasional sigh and the barking of orders. in the end, he approaches it the same way he would any other challenge: with casual disinterest as there are no real stakes, only the loss of pride.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 16:14:56 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
despite his meddling, she overcomes. it's a shallow victory and every bit as emotionally exhaustive as she thought it would be. they exchange few words, though she thinks for a brief moment she sees murder in his eyes when lyune finally lands back down on the ground, chest heaving. 

the dragon and his draconid accept their commendation with little more than curt nods, and then they're gone. 

she does not kid herself in the aftermath. she does not deign to think she made any sort of lasting impression. she may have cracked him, broken through and burrowed under the exterior, but he has a habit of shifting tectonic plates and wiping the slate clean.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
in the exile
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 4:47:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]E4 CHALLENGE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: