[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

"Are you sure you want to take part in this?"
[break]

and reach a lonesome little pond in a forested area within the GIANT CHASM as the former makes this inquiry. Behind him, a PALOSSAND that was once a flowing mass of living sand reforms itself into a miniature palace. Once it does so, it crawls towards the shoreline carefully as the other two continue with their talk. It needs some water to compact.[break][break]

"We're not far from the TEAM ROCKET encampment now. This is your chance to turn back, if, well..." His eyes shift away after the pause. Even after all this time, he's ashamed to bring it up on account of even letting it happen in the first place. After a deep breath and a sigh, however, Remiel continues. "If you feel you're not mentally prepared yet, I can do this alone."[break][break]

A GALARIAN AMBASSADOR shouldn't be out on the field anyway, right? Though he supposed that was pretty hypocritical of him considering his station.[break][break]

GC EXCURSION E: RESCUE[break]
RESCUE CAPTURED TRAINERS from the opposite faction. One of these hostages may be NPCs, one of the participating characters or valuable Pokemon. Whether by force, trickery, or a deal, attempt to rescue those who have found themselves imprisoned behind enemy lines.[break][break]

For characters not involved too deeply in the faction conflict of Hoenn or those who wish to engage in this premise in an alternative way, feel free to rescue characters or Pokemon from a hostile threat (e.g. Paradox Pokemon) or from the natural dangers of this landscape.[break][break]

requirements: at least 2 league AND/OR 2 rocket characters. 5 posts each.[break]
rewards: 75 pokedollars.
[break]

TBvGRwzq[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 58
[break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]THE COUSINS CALCIFET ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE COUSINS CALCIFET
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 16:23:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A small sense of dread comes onto the royal ambassador when she has to deal with an encampment filled with Rockets near the forest. Rocket had captured her once to lure out her cousin and it was Alexei that ended up dealing with the guard at her cell. The diplomat wondered if his Salamence took care of that poor Rocket grunt lady before they left the bunker in Fallarbor Town.[break][break]

“I’m certain that I can go through with it.” Her response to the prince came with a firm nod. In spite of having to deal with the after effects of her captivity and mistreatment, she wanted to help Remiel deal with those Rockets. "And I will not let you go alone without you when you could get grievously injured. I've gotten a bit of medical experience from himself back at the Kyurem incident."[break][break]

The High King of Bountiful Harvests takes the saddled Glastrier with his light blue reins around his muzzle to the pond near the shoreline. Hengroen takes a drink near the pond though the Galarian ice horse wasn’t the least bit tired.[break][break]

xcIvmW6u

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
THE COUSINS CALCIFET
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 17:59:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]

"Have you now?" The crown prince says with an impressed tone. The determination in her eyes just then had caught him off guard. Was High King CALYREX to thank fo that? It was something he hadn't quite seen manifest in Elise before. But to learn she was expanding her skill set into other fields as well was a good sign, too. "Well, then... I suppose I'll thank the next time I see him. And very well... we'll go together."[break][break]

Clicking his tongue, he calls his Palossand back to his side before continuing. "That said, I'm still taking the lead for this operation. If I say we retreat, we retreat. Understood?" This was a decision he would not stand down from, and the look in his own eyes said as much.[break][break]

was, after all, one of his greatest vulnerabilities in HOENN. Protecting her from TEAM ROCKET after what had happened was an absolute priority to him.[break][break]

IKntJYWJ[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 110
[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE COUSINS CALCIFET
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 0:35:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

She knew that the High King at the Dyna Tree in Ever Grande bore the same concerns and burdens Elise felt when she took up the post of Galarian Ambassador and tried so hard to become a selfless ruler for her people. “Thank you, cousin.” She gives him a nod. Maybe Elise didn’t have to worry since he’s more than capable of dealing with them himself, but the lingering betrayal they’ll feel for their former compatriot would make her concerned if she can’t be there to heal him.[break][break]

When his Palossand comes back to him from the shoreline, the Galarian princess whistles for her Glastrier to come back to her. A neigh can be heard as the icy horse trots back to her side along with Charles the Calyrex floating next to Hengroen. “I understand. I’ll retreat on your order, but…” The ambassador puts on a worried face when he tells her that he’s leading. “I worry for you just as you did when I got captured by Rocket.”[break][break]

U90gCgMG

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
THE COUSINS CALCIFET
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 3:29:23 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Appreciative of her concern, Remiel smiles. "I'm better positioned to fight TEAM ROCKET than most, cousin. I know them from the inside out. It's probably why they haven't managed to kill me yet as they would have liked."[break][break]

Not long after the crown prince begins to lead them through the forested wilderness, he holds up a hand, silently asking Elise and her Pokémon to stop. Just ahead, in a grassy clearing, the TEAM ROCKET ENCAMPMENT awaits them. It is a collection of large war tents accompanied by a makeshift jail cell crafted from chopped-down trees and wire mesh.[break][break]

Within that jail cell are several people bound and gagged.
[break]

"I'll engage with the enemy directly," Remiel whispers to his cousin, pointing at a bonfire at the center of it all. "And I'll have them distracted there while you go around, using the trees as cover to reach the captives and free them." Turning over his shoulder, he looks Elise dead in the eye with a serious nod. "Are you ready?"[break][break]

IF4IP0JN[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 210
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE COUSINS CALCIFET
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 6:44:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Remiel’s statement takes her back to the reveal from her captors that he did used to work for Rocket for a time until his defection caused the entire organization to name him a traitor. “I won’t have to worry. You’re more experienced with knowing their weaknesses than I would’ve.” A nod came from the female royal when they would reach the Team Rocket encampment. War tents were next to cells made of chopped trees and wired mesh.[break][break]

And in those cells, there were people inside who were bound and gagged.[break][break]

She listens to her cousin speak about the plan of acting as a distraction while Elise would have the task of freeing the hostages from their prisons. “I am ready for it.” The diplomat whispers back with a firm nod too. Rocket had probably known that she had been freed from her capture thanks to Alexei, but the memory still haunted her. A memory that she had been mistreated just because of her relation to the Rocket traitor.

[break][break]

pPgtcom9

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
THE COUSINS CALCIFET
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 8:43:53 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Casting a look at CALYREX, Remiel nods. "Keep each other safe. If ROCKET catches sight of the High King here, they'll no doubt attempt to apprehend him." And, with that, the crown prince descends the ridge with his pile of living black sand in tow.[break][break]

[break]

"Call for reinforcements!" One of the TEAM ROCKET grunts urges the other, watching helplessly as his Growlithe is captured within the grasp of a swirling SAND TOMB. A worried WEEZING attempts to float over the yapping pup and offer its help, but it doesn't have any arms or hands. "It's the traitor Calcifet!"[break][break]

As the other grunt attempts to turn around and make a mad dash for their communications tent, Remiel is quick to spawn a LIGHTNING BOLT in his hands and cast it. It strikes, knocking the man unconscious before he can say he'd spotted freeing the prisoners. The Weezing, in the meantime, has given up on trying to rescue the Growlithe and instead casts a SLUDGE BOMB in Remiel's direction.[break][break]

haVSpuTi[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 262
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE COUSINS CALCIFET
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:05:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

“We’ll keep each other safe. I don’t wish to have him fall into Team Rocket’s hands.” She gives Remiel one last response since she’ll fight tooth and nail to protect the shard Calyrex from being taken by Team Rocket. Arceus knows that Rocket would never pass up the opportunity to use its power for their own heinous agenda.[break][break]

The Glastrier follows the High King and the Galarian Ambassador through the dark cover of the trees. Sounds of shouting from the men in their black Rocket uniform could be heard when the prince had successfully distracted them from guard duty.[break][break]

Gesturing the ice horse to wait in the trees, Elise makes her way to the prison cells made of trees and wired mesh. Charles follows her as he’ll help to break down the cell holding a group of League hostages with a blue Psychic glow. [break][break]

And when the cell breaks open due to the psychic power of the Calyrex, the dark magenta haired royal urges them. “Go now before they find you.” She’ll also do the same for the other cells holding the other hostages with Charles’ Psychic breaking the cells down, one by one.[break][break]

Now free, the League aligned prisoners escape from the Rocket encampment.

[break][break]

UFvMvI7I

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
THE COUSINS CALCIFET
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:37:09 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Before the SLUDGE BOMB can drench Remiel, however, the crown prince TELEPORTS. In response to the attack, his Palossand emerges from the SAND TOMB with an explosive EARTH POWER, striking the Weezing down from the sky. The attack proves super-effective and the chimera collapses with an ugly moan.[break][break]

Only then does it begin to charge to an EXPLOSION.[break][break]

"Weemina! I didn't order you to do that!"[break][break]

"She's gonna blow! RUN!"
[break]

Casting a quick look in the direction of the prisoner camp, Remiel is relieved to see Elise has successfully managed to rescue their comrades and lead them away. With that out of the way, he focuses on sending his Palossand forward to capture as many TEAM ROCKET grunts as it can within the grip of its sand wave.[break][break]

And, just before the Weezing EXPLODES, his Palossand SHORES UP to form some cover for Remiel and his newly acquired prisoners.[break][break]

BOOM![break][break]

FIN.[break][break]

Y68DVwiB[break]
ROLL TOTAL: 412
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE COUSINS CALCIFET
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:48:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Rocket grunts were scrambling to get away from the imminent Explosion that would follow from a Weezing. With their job done, the ambassador whistles for her Glastrier to come over from the cover of the trees. She mounts onto the ice horse while the High King helps to lead the prisoners away from the encampment. Hengroen lets out a Chilling Neigh as he gallops away in order to escape unharmed.[break][break]

Before the explosion hits, Elise sends out her Aegislash to help cover for the League prisoners in their protection from harm. Caliburn uses King’s Shield to protect the ambassador, the shard Calyrex, her Glastrier mount, and the League prisoners.[break][break]

Soon enough, the Explosion from the Weezing destroys the Rocket encampment. All of the prisoners from the League were covered, they’re now safe within the King’s Shield’s barrier enacted by her Aegislash.[break][break]

Now free, the League aligned prisoners escape from the Rocket encampment.

[break][break]

Fca6Tz2z

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THE COUSINS CALCIFET
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 9:29:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: