october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
p(r)etty thief / con artist
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 9:36:01 GMT
Sailor de Laurierwylle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Sai had heard a rumour, or read it somewhere on the web, that two Pokémon caught together would have a special bond -- even if they were caught by different trainers. They mentioned it casually to Fen a week ago and now, here they both were. "Bit of a trek, isn't it." Sai remarked through sign, looking around. The view was pretty nice.[break][break]
Not too far, because he was a good bodyguard, was Sailor's Obstagoon. With a menacing face and arms crossed, Sai knew his presence was enough to deter most Pokémon and people from approaching the duo. Which was just the way they liked it. [break][break]
"Are you hoping for anything in particular or just 'strong' like always?" There's a slight teasing to their words that Fen won't pick up on but the smirk would be enough to get the tone across.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

time to do our silly lil duo wilds teehee[break]
just assume from now on that anything sailor 'says' is through sign, i just don't wanna keep repeating that lol

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.saipost]--accent:#cc87a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.saipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 9:49:41 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle follows Sailor, huffing and puffing already. Dee does have the plan to build a fearsome team, but there's maybe another caveat ... their trainer's physical fitness. Dee is, after all, definitely an indoor person. Maybe dee should start working out. Dee does give a thumbs-up to Obstagoon as he's staying a few steps nearby, being the ideal body guard Fen also hopes to find.

Really just a little? dee replies to Sailor, but there's fondness in der eyes as dee trudges along. Nothing wrong with catching a strong pokémon ... but I'll take anything with you. If that soul thing is true, they're bound to be strong, anyway. Der expression is affectionate while dee signs, nudging the best siblings alive.

Dee doesn't particularly believe in fate, romance or anything. However, the non-zero possibility applies to such daydreams as well, and ever since being adopted by De Laurierwylles and getting close to Sai, Fen thinks that maybe there's some truth to stronger together. I wonder what we'll find.

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 11:41:29 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I guess we just sort of have to take whatever pops up first?" Sai hummed as they looked around but it didn't seem like anything had been brave enough to approach yet. Obstagoon was a good test to see if a 'mon would be worthy of their time or not.[break][break]
Sai nodded as Fen spoke about the soul-bound they were hoping to uncover, "But there are risks too. If anything happens to my mon, it'll affect yours and vice-versa." They were talking about the chance their Pokémon would perish in some way. Sai thought they heard something and looked over but nothing appeared.[break][break]
Maybe the wait was getting to them...[break][break]
They smirk at Fen, "We'll find something good, trust me." Hopefully they wouldn't be left eating those words in some way.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

time to do our silly lil duo wilds teehee[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.saipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 17:06:14 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle nods, taking a deep breath. Oh man, gladly dee doesn't use der vocal chords when talking. Yep! And hope for the best, dee says, then grin a bit more deviously. I've heard there's fairy types on this route, too. Dee doesn't want to jinx it, but a little quip wouldn't hurt, right? And, the chances should be fairly low to double up on fairies ...

I'm fine with that, Fen signs, der expression sincerely and full of trust. We won't let anything happen to either of them, and they'll become really strong, too. (Oh man dee really hopes something good shows up.) I know I am very fixated on strong pokémon like Tyranitar (der expression becomes really close to one) or Salamence (same thing again, almost comically so) but in the end, a pokémon is as strong as its trainer, too. And you're tough.

Fen wishes sometimes they would not be, wouldn't have to be, but ... it's the only way dee could leave them alone in that terrible house. If they'd be weak, what would dee be, fleeing first? Der gaze softens. I'm excited for it!

ooc. they hold my heart actually
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 23:38:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEEZING APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MORGREM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FALSE SURRENDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 13:59:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

As Sailor went to reply to their sibling, two 'mons did appear. Or rather, they had been secluded off to the side, hidden by an overhang of rock so Sai hadn't noticed them initially.[break][break]
They shared a look with Fen and smirked -- a Galarian Weezing and a Morgrem. Not a bad combo.[break][break]
"That Weezing is calling to me, I'll take that one." Sailor signed to Fenelle and hoped dee would agree to that plan. Morgrem just seemed a more Fen 'mon to Sai which probably only made sense to the two of them. Still, they hung back with Obstagoon and waited to know Fen's thoughts on this.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

sailor plans to catch weezing (& plans to use form change; will refer to it as galarian weezing!)[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 15:16:01 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle grins as dee sees the two pokémon they've spotted first now on this route - Galarian Weezing and Morgrem. So it is two fairies, dee grins as dee signs, and nods at Sai wanting the Weezing over the Morgrem. Dee'd be happy to follow Sai's lead here, and given that the Morgrem still has a bit to grow ... it's probably gonna be a tad bit stronger, even if they're luckily pretty evenly matched.

We'll just go for it? dee asks, actually never having caught a pokémon in the wild before. All of der autism creatures of the braincell gang either have been adopted, stolen or otherwisely acquired. Dee takes out a pokéball, looking at Sai questioningly. That's also dem tossing the big sib braincell to them, even if dee thinks that they actually don't know either.

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 22:13:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

At Fen's remarks at the typing, Sailor rolled their eyes (but fondly), "Okay, if you want to be technical. Still a Poison type too, you know?" They retorted as they kept their gaze on the two 'mons.[break][break]
The easiest way to catch them would to beat them up, toss a ball and call it a day. Sai had no interest in the lovey-dovey, 'we're all friends here' approach to catching Pokémon. So there was little hesitation when they instruction Obstagoon to step forward, "Attack the Weezing, use Headbutt."[break][break]
And Obstagoon, who was always willing to get rough, didn't mind attacking the wild 'mon either. They just hoped that Fen would back them up, keep the Morgrem busy and catch it too. Obstagoon had a bit of a size disadvantage but how ridiculously huge the Galarian Weezing was but was way faster so he'd be able to get more hits in and dodge whatever Weezing threw his way.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

sailor plans to catch weezing (& plans to use form change; will refer to it as galarian weezing!)[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 22:30:03 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
I'm a technician, so, yes, Fenelle replies with a triumphant smirk, laughing and snorting then. It's an uncurated sound dee would never listen to demself. Poison and Dark, hmm?

Dee is quite glad to see Sai actually stepping up to take steps towards catching the pokémon. Maybe dee should've brought the whole gang, but they really do not want to be left out of the ball seperately, so ... ... yeah, it's like bringing a hoard of kindergarteners, or worse, toddlers. Dee still cares for them fondly, however.

But still, Obstagoon could only attack one at a time, so Fenelle steps up, unafraid, as dee sees the Morgrem trying to make a quick escape - but there's also a glint in his eyes that dee notices with a grin. A, maybe, slightly devious grin. The Morgrem's concerned for the Weezing, and isn't that what they were looking for?

Once Obstagoon weakens the Morgrem a bit, too, dee would throw their ball to catch it.

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 22:35:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Weezing goes down after a few more, well-placed hits from Obstagoon and, as it seems like Morgrem is torn between leaving and rescuing Weezing, Obstagoon is able to get it with a Take Down. Sai smirked at their sibling and tossed out one of their Poké Balls at the Weezing. [break][break]
Hopefully Fen would have no issue with catching Morgrem now but Sailor kept a close eye, just in case dee needed any more back-up. They worked well together like this, which was why Sai had gone to their sibling first when they discovered the information on the soul-bond or soul-linke... It had a few different names.[break][break]
These two would be the first, important step.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 4:52:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]SAILOR CAUGHT THE WEEZING!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PAIN SPLIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]FENELLE CAUGHT THE MORGREM!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FALSE SURRENDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 8:42:34 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle, by all means, is not an imposing figure. However, what dee has going for them is a really mean glare which comes in handy now, in addition to the Morgrem's worries about the Weezing. Seeing it fall is the final distraction that is needed for Obstagoon to get the good hit in so Fen could go ahead and capture it with a pokéball.

Thank you, Obstagoon, Fen signs, giving him a thumbs-up as both captures are successful. Wanna call out our catches now? dee asks Sailor, looking around thoughtfully. Their little fight has not seemed to attracted any other wild pokémon, so it'll probably be fine.

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 9:16:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Sailor nodded in approval as Fen caught the Morgrem and, at der suggestion, tossed out the freshly caught Weezing. It appeared in a flash of light and Sai stepped forward, "Welcome to my team, Weezing. Here, let me heal you." They used a potion and Weezing was soon fully recovered from the clash between him and Obstagoon.[break][break]
They turned to their sibling and awaited to see Morgrem, "Let's hope this works. It would be a pain to have to catch another Pokémon after this." Not because Sai wasn't capable or didn't have extra Poké Balls -- they just didn't want to be bothered.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

plans to use form change; will refer to it as galarian weezing![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 11:22:16 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
As soon as Sai agrees, Fen also tosses der ball into the air and ready a potion. Now, the Morgrem looks quite distrustful of his new owner, but as soon as he realises that the potion doesn't hurt him, he lets himself be healed with no problem. His mood also considerably improves upon seeing that the Weezing, too, is in tip-top-hat shape.

I do think that they're very close at least, dee signs back thoughtfully, letting the pokémon interact with one another for a while. Only way to find out for sure is killing one, but then we don't have them anymore. Which would defeat the purpose of the whole deal. Dee waves, catching the attention of der Morgrem. Dee points at it, then angles an arm as if flexing some non-existing muscles while raising der eyebrows questioningly. Wanna get strong?

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[dw] locke'd in
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 13:13:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

They studied how the Weezing acted as the Morgrem was released and sure enough, there's a bond between these two. Nothing romantic but something platonic -- like best friends, perhaps? A good enough foundation for their foray into the 'Soullocke' phenomenon.[break][break]
"Interesting. Well--" Sai stopped as soon as Fen started with the muscles and laughed into their hand, "You are so ridiculous." They managed after a few chuckles. Instead, they turned their attention to Weezing, "You're strong already, aren't you? A bit slow but that can't be helped."[break][break]
Sai placed a hand on the Weezing who, after a little tension, accepted the touch. "Good. You'll obey me and things will be fine. Your friend is going to stay with my friend, but we'll make sure you can see each other. From time to time."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

plans to use form change; will refer to it as galarian weezing![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]