Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,682 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
INFERNAL ACQUISITION [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 14:20:11 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev watched Soyeon unravel without interrupting. She reminded him of raging flood waters held back by a dam, the pressure building and building until cracks formed and wood splintered. Unable to contain her feelings anymore, she poured them all out in an unfiltered confession. [break][break]

He waited until she finished, staring at him with rage-filled eyes and a tear-streaked face. Another person might have reached out and comforted her, but Zev kept his distance. Even if what Soyeon needed was empathy, he would not give it to her. [break][break]

He'd sharpen her unformed wrath into a precise blade instead. [break][break]

"Who do you want to ruin?" he asked, maintaining calmness in the face of her breakdown. No hint of reprimand or judgment clouded his words. [break][break]

A small noise briefly diverted his attention as his Type: Null struck down a wandering Ampharos with SHADOW CLAW. Zev lobbed a Pokéball at the wild Pokémon, almost as an afterthought. Then he turned his gaze upon Soyeon once more.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (electric/steel) | catching Ampharos

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 4:23:44 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
She was inconsolable, a broken dam of emotions that had weathered through so much stress, only to have the contents of her mind just spill right out. Behind the veil of anger was some relief in finally getting her thoughts out into the world. It was up to interpretation on whether or saying all of this in front of an admin and somebody who could make her regret the outburst. The shouting had caught the attention of an Electabuzz, who shuffled away from the scene a short time after her Charizard's stomping around had gained his attention. Once she had the ability to speak again, Soyeon continued. Her voice was softer after the recent shouting but still contained the held back rage she had possessed for quite some time now.

"Cillian. He made me do it." She said to Zev while exhaling out any doubt or anything. "I was meeting with a member of the League Council, , regarding a question about Ultra Space and something he found during an expedition. Word got back to HQ about who I was meeting with and one of my coworkers reported me for treason. The next day, he called me into one of the torture chambers..." she winced at the memories from just half a month ago. The bitter chill in the room that lingered on her form long after she had left the room. The metallic scent permeating through the room during their conversation alongside a red color caked into the floor. That room had been through Arceus knows how many uses before it had been her time to enter. "I said I'd do anything to prove my loyalty and he did just that. He brought in the coworkers and made me kill her." The words still stung with every mention, barbed in a venom that wouldn't dry. "I tried to make it quick, but my Pokemon refused. She wouldn't stop that awful sound. It was like gurgling. Ah-I just held my hands around her throat...a-and squeezed until I couldn't feel her breathe anymore."

Her fingers twitched as the faint reminders of what she had done. Food didn't taste the same as it did before. When she got back, she had gone through her entire stash of chocolate, hoping her guilty pleasure could ease the burden. It had been five minutes later when she rushed to the toilet to empty the contents of her stomach once more. Soyeon couldn't even ask for compassion, not with Zev. She was somebody beneath him. A Durant nestled firmly under a rain of magma and spite. "It's what he deserves."

( skipping )

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 6:12:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKARMORY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEATPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE AMPHAROS!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,682 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 16:39:06 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Soyeon's answer did not surprise Zev in the least. 's methods of punishment were well-known; they had been common practice among Team Rocket's leadership in Kanto. [break][break]

Zev knew, too, that the underboss had employed the same tactic on . Attempting to break the boy's spirit had not succeeded then. If anything, it had pushed him further away. [break][break]

Soyeon was in a precarious position. The possibility that she, like Isaac, would flee Team Rocket as a result of her ordeal existed. On the other hand, she harbored a desire that he had never developed: to ruin the man who'd traumatized her. [break][break]

In another life, Zev would have reported her to Cillian. Mutinous thoughts among the lower ranks were an internal threat to the crime syndicate. But now, in that time and place, the Devourer stood before Soyeon and made her an offer. [break][break]

"I won't tell," he said, "but I do have a question for you. Do you have any idea how you plan to cause pain to a man of that caliber? He's an underboss and an Avatar. He could destroy you with a gesture." [break][break]

Zev spoke without derision. He simply wanted to force her to think rationally, now that she had unloaded her emotions.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (electric/steel) | skipping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 1:28:04 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
She was shocked from Zev agreeing not to tell a soul about their interaction. Soyeon had fully expected him to then suddenly knock her unconscious and wake up in that very same room from before. Cillian would be sitting down across from her with Zev guarding the door. If the punishment from before would be bad, this time would be nothing short of a hell. But Zev stood here before her, not doing his duty he had sworn to do. "Y-You won't?" she asked incuriously, "But you swore an oath. This would be treason for you to even ignore this."

The Beast spoke a little further and she grit her teeth in annoyance. He had a point. She wanted to kick, punch and destroy this man who had wronged her but her was untouchable in every meaning of the word. Not only would attacking him in any way be considered treason (again) but where would she go? Rocket was everywhere in Hoenn, and she couldn't exactly go to the League. She'd be rotting in a cell for the remainder of her days. And this was even assuming that she could get close to land a punch without meeting a grizzly end. An avatar's power like that was beyond frightening for an ordinary human like her. She let out a frustrated noise, one that a child might given when not getting what they want.

"I don't know." she admitted after a small groan, "But I'll find a way. There has to be something that I can use against him, and I wouldn't care about the aftermath of it. I'm another face in the crowd in Rocket's schemes. What's one more digit in the records for slain grunts? If it means that I take him down on my way out..." Soyeon hesitated. The words were lost to her once again as if the confidence had suddenly gone missing. But still, her chest puffed out and balled her fists again. "I'd gladly pay the price."

( skipping )

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 5:00:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELECTRIKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MINUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WILD CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCIZOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,682 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 11:11:13 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev scoffed, telling her everything she needed to know about what he thought of oaths. "It's not my business what happens between you and Underboss Quinn. After all, you said it yourself: you're just another face. You're no threat to him." [break][break]

An Electrike padded into view, sniffing around for something to eat. Instead, Zev's Type: Null surprised it with a sudden CRUSH CLAW. The dog's high-pitched yelp attracted the Beast's attention long enough for him to throw a Pokéball at it. [break][break]

Resuming the conversation with Soyeon, he said, "Don't throw your life away just to take down another person. That's stupid. If you're going to do anything, do it well. Do it with the goal of succeeding." [break][break]

They continued on down the corridor with Type: Null leading the way. [break][break]

"Rise in Team Rocket's ranks through your achievements and feats. Get close to Quinn. Make him believe you would never betray him." Zev glanced sidelong at her, judgment finally in his eyes. "And learn to control your emotions. You're too soft right now."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (electric/steel) | catching Electrike

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 2:21:18 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Soyeon watched Zev explain more about why her last ditch effort to see Cillian fall was no doubt bound to fail, especially more so seeing as how a last ditch effort resulting in her death wasn't as soundproof as a plan as she may have thought it sounded. His own words made her feel a bit foolish while they continued down the path just as he caught a wandering Electrike. It was like she was a schoolgirl once more, being scolded by the teacher for forgetting to do her homework once more. The humiliation was palpable enough, even more so now that it was apparent that her desires were someplace far above where she could reach at the moment. Her eyes went to the side at a passing Scizor as she whistled for Ignis. One brief touchdown later, the Charizard set out for the steel-type.

"I've been doing just that, I think. I'm not exactly the best trainer..." she said, recalling how she had lost horribly to almost a year ago horribly while she was defending the other scientists in their work on Ultra Space. A part of her wanted to reach out to him, see how he was doing. But if it ever got back to ... Soyeon grit her teeth and cursed under her breath once more. Even if he could take after himself, she wanted him desperately away from the hands of Rocket before he too would end up in that torture room. The sounds of the scuffle behind them were enough for Soyeon to turn around just in time to see Ignis wrestling the burned Scizor to the floor. She idly threw out an empty pokeball at the dual type and continued to walk on.

Zev's final judgemental comment did make her come to the same realization that many had noted about her. "I don't know how." Soyeon admitted, "I've just always been so...excitable. How do you do it so well, Zev? You're calm and collected." Apathetic, disinterested, and even more adjectives, "DOes anything even really phase you?"

( attempting catch on Scizor )

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 4:01:41 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELECTRODE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FORRETRESS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NATURAL GIFT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,682 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 15:38:28 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"What did I say earlier? You don't need to be the strongest fighter. Continue the work you're best suited for." [break][break]

Bending down, Zev picked up the Pokéball containing his new Electrike. He had no need for the Pokémon, however, so he tossed the capsule to Soyeon. "Here. You can use this for your Genesect." [break][break]

They continued on, down the winding labyrinth of New Mauville. He did not answer her question right away, recalling instead the anger he'd felt in the wake of 's betrayal, or when he'd learned an unknown agent of Team Rocket had injured . [break][break]

Choosing his words carefully, Zev replied, "It's easy to remain calm and collected when you understand that there are more important things in life than getting upset over other people. Instead of getting hung up on how much you hate someone, focus on your goals, no matter how far away they seem." [break][break]

Sounds of wild Pokémon drew his attention to a conference room. He opened the door to peer inside.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 3:26:03 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Zev's gift to her bounced off of Soyeon's head, eliciting a small grunt from the woman before she caught the pokeball containing the Electrike with both hands. No doubt it would come in use when she was busy constructing that war machine of her own. Zev was right that a Genesect wasn't just some pet to be paraded around so freely, but Soyeon couldn't help but think of it as cute. She did appreciate that he was at least willing to help out. "Thanks, Zev. For everything." she said while looking out the pokeball in her hands. Inside was a life, one give was said to be one of the greatest gifts of all. And here she was, ready to fully sacrifice it and numerous others for something Rocket could make in no time at all. The thought of it sickened her to the core as her brows furrowed in thought. Was this made to make her truly unforgivable? Killing a human was beyond reprehensible but pokemon that could barely defend themselves? That was on another level.

No, it would be worth it in the end. Their sacrifices would not be in vain. She would make a Genesect truly worth fearing.

She peered into the conference room that Zev had opened the door for, only to be greeted by an Electrode and a Forrettress bobbing around the room. Both were rather cute, although she didn't think they'd be useful in getting her Genesect components. "Do they look as if they could be useful?" she asked Zev before deciding to skip them altogether. After of which, they continued on in New Mauville. There was a lot on Soyeon's mind to think about regarding her wish. Namely if she really did want to go so far to get payback at Cillian. She was emotional as ever and she didn't know if it would solve all of the issues she had been through. But it was her only shot at what she thought was right to do.

They walked a few more steps in silence while after a minute or so, her eyes went back to the more quiet of the pair. "We've worked together for a while now, but I don't think I've ever gotten to know you." Soyeon said to Zev. It was true to an extent. For all they knew of one another, Soyeon vented to the stoic man and he offered worthwhile yet vague answers. It wasn't the best relationship they had, but SOyeon considered him friendly enough, though she couldn't guarantee that the feeling was mutual. "Besides Rocket work, what do you do when you're off the clock? Any hobbies or things to unwind?"

( skipping )

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 18:16:07 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PICHU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MINUN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MINUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,682 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 23:10:27 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev was content to walk in silence. He disliked small talk and preferred his own company over most others'. And most of all, he despised questions that pried into his personal life. So when Soyeon broached that topic, he fixed her with an icy stare. [break][break]

"It's better for you if you don't get to know me," he said, all traces of helpful mentorship gone from his demeanor. [break][break]

They reached a dead end flanked by empty offices. [break][break]

"We're pretty far inside the power plant at this point. I'm going to head back, but don't let that stop you from continuing on without me," the Beast said, turning to retrace their steps back to the entrance.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
197 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 8:05:51 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
She couldn't say that she wasn't fully expecting that response. Zev was many things, and sociable was somewhere between "amicable companion" and "apathetic superior". Still, she did feel at least partially saddened by an inability to get along with somebody that she had been with so much from. "Oka-ay...Forget I asked then. Sorry." Soyeon replied as what little guiding emotion there was in his voice had dried up the moment she pressed him a little about his personal life. Yet it had a strange allure to it. The sweetest berries were always the most unobtainable for a reason, after all. She wouldn't push her luck more than she already had though. His remark about being far too emotional did hold some merit, but was she supposed to be almost emotionless like him?

They walked into what was a dead end with an office on each side. Inside one was a Pichu, which hopped up from underneath a desk. Soyeon's eyes carried across its form as it looked up at her with those cute eyes that Vacoule had. It chirped up at seeing her while her stomach began to churn. Catching the others for the war machine was so simple, yet this one suddenly felt as if she was trying to capture an Ultra Beast. Not facing Zev, her expression flattered into a grimace until he'd allow her to know he was ready to leave. She opened a Pokeball nearby in her bags and throw it at the Minun before turning back to him.

"I was thinking the same thing. I need some time to think for myself." she said and followed Zev's footsteps. "Thank you for your advice as always. I'll continue to try and find out what that strange symbol is. In the meantime, if you need anything, feel free to call me."

( attempting catch on Pichu )

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 2:21:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]SOYEON CAUGHT THE PICHU!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!