Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
INFERNAL ACQUISITION [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 11:34:31 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Some months had passed since Zev last spoke with . He had issued her instructions to gather intelligence on a sun-like symbol he'd seen in another universe. Beyond that, however, he'd had no other use for her. [break][break]

But the crossing of paths again was inevitable. Team Rocket needed more war machines for their unending conquest, and Soyeon's name was on the list of grunts interested in assembling their own. And Zev, who already owned one, knew where to look for parts. [break][break]

"How has your research been coming along?" the Rocket Beast asked as the pair entered the underground complex of New Mauville. There, they could speak freely away from prying eyes while they hunted. "Regarding Ultra Space and the sun symbol I showed you." [break][break]

As he spoke, he released his Type: Null from a Pokéball. The monstrous creature eyed Soyeon with suspicion before looking to Zev to confirm she was not a threat.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (electric/steel)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 21:39:01 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Soyeon stood out in the open route near New Mauville, the scientist having been summoned for an interest check of sorts. So many days ago, she had put her name of candidates interested in learning more about creating one of the few man-made Pokémon that Rocket had been known for creating. It didn't seem like too much of a hassle to create one, without the glaring issue of morality involved. She had frozen at the spot in front of the sign up sheet, but something festered in the back of her mind. A sick curiosity that led her to signing her name away on the paper. So when she walked to Zev out on the route, she was...a bit hesitant about if that was the right decision or not. Regardless, she approached the Beast as warmly as she could.

"It's nice to see you again, Zev. I t-trust you've been well?" She greeted him with her usual affair. But he could most certainly see something was different. Soyeon was more antsy and jumped at the slightest provocation, alongside the woman's now inability to maintain eye contact for longer periods of time, always having to look away if he so much as moved in a certain way. Not that he would have cared, mind you. Soyeon winced at his first words to her in several months' time, focusing on that strange sun symbol. The very same one that had been causing her multiple months' worth of stress and headaches. "Nothing beyond small details and speculation." she exhaled out of the reminder, "I've sent this symbol along to all my colleagues, but even they don't have a clue as to what it could mean or belong to. Even the ones centered in ancient civilizations haven't seen it before. Then the excursions called my attention and I've been swamped with work since."

He tossed out a Type: Null while Soyeon watched it with uncertain, knowing eyes. The symbol of a series of sickening, demented experiments on Pokémon. The draw of them was what drew her here, and Soyeon didn't know if she really had what it took to make one of her own. Yet without guidance of any kind, the woman would have no choice but to walk down the path she was on. "I'm sorry." she said, "What have you been up to?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 2:54:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PROBOPASS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGNET PULL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOCK ON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNET BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAIRON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON DEFENSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 12:52:47 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A twinge of annoyance ran through Zev when Soyeon admitted she hadn't made any progress in her investigation. It did not matter to him that she'd worked hard at it; a lack of results meant failure in his eyes. How fortunate, then, that he'd made the same request of others. [break][break]

"Work," he replied brusquely. "Operations in the Giant Chasm Area Zero have been a high priority for me, as well." [break][break]

They walked through the empty halls of New Mauville. Zev was accustomed to the eerie quiet, having visited several times before. His Type: Null led the way, its great head swiveling this way and that way. [break][break]

Slow movement in the shadows of a side hall revealed a docile Probopass. Both man and abomination ignored it.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (electric/steel) | skipping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 1:36:43 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
"W-Work, yeah. Work is good." Soyeon repeated after Zev once he had answered her question about what he had been up to since their last foray together. She couldn't really get an angle on whether or not he disliked being with her, much less enjoy it, but Zev was leagues better than a certain somebody that she had the displeasure of meeting with a short while ago. She had been doing her bets to move on and onto better things, but it had been hard all around. Not that Zev really cared about it, or anybody really. It was perhaps the worst part about her life so far. Nobody seemed to give her so much as an afterthought. She pushed the train of thought out of her head and focused on the closing stomping sound nearby.

A Lairon, waltzing through New Mauville freely. Soyeon looked down at her Pokeball and saw Sigfried’s plain as day. No, she couldn't call on him this soon. He wouldn't forgive her for what she had done. Instead, Soyeon plucked her Charizard's pokeball from its resting place and tossed it out. Ignis took form before her as she motioned to the Lairon minding its business. "Weaken it." It stomped off towards the steel type while Soyeon stayed back and then looked to Zev's Pokémon standing out front.

"You never told me you had one of those before." Soyeon said while looking back to Zev. "I've always wanted one of my own, alongside some of the Ultra Beasts and a Genesect." Ignis, meanwhile would make quick work of the Lairon with a FIRE BLAST and step aside from Soyeon to toss a ball at the steel type.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 3:56:18 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELECTIVIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHOCK WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ESCAVALIER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TWINEEDLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE LAIRON!
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 21:14:14 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

While Soyeon's Charizard went to engage the wild Lairon, Zev hung back to wait. He glanced at his Type: Null when she mentioned it, the awe evident in her voice. "Travel into the Wilds enough times, and you might find scraps of paper describing the formula to make one," he said. [break][break]

That was what he and a few others had done. They had gathered enough data for Team Rocket's scientists to start crafting the abominations, but each person interested in owning one still had to collect the necessary parts. [break][break]

"Type: Null and Genesect are war machines, not pets," Zev continued, pinning Soyeon with cold blue eyes. "Are you planning to join the war effort? Or is it the science behind making one that interests you?"

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 23:06:02 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
The ball containing the Larion clicked, signaling that it had been captured. Soyeon walked over to pick it up and place it into her bag while stopping for a moment at Zev's comment, or was it more of a warning? She honestly couldn't tell with him sometimes. She said nothing and turned around while standing a small ways ahead of Zev. "Both, for my own reasons." she said after a moment of reflection, looking back to her Charizard as it had been busy picking on some of the other Pokemon about. The latest one was a Escavelier that had put up some kind of fight against it, though not enough to avoid its FLAME CHARGE.

"The science behind manmade Pokémon is what drew them to me. I could help the war effort, but I don't imagine I'd be as much use as you would." She replied. Although Soyeon had little idea about what he could specifically do since getting sucked in that wormhole, there was no doubt that Zev could much more of an asset to Rocket than she could ever be. "That doesn't mean I wouldn't contribute though. I'm on a tight leash as it is already..." She said, throwing an empty Pokeball at the downed Escavelier.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 4:32:15 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAIRON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL BURST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD METAGROSS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHT METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRACLE EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLET PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE ESCAVELIER!
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 15:22:18 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Soyeon's last words earned her a sideways glance from Zev, but instead of asking her about it, he inclined his head to acknowledge her earlier statement. [break][break]

"Every contribution helps," he said. "Every tool in a toolbox has its own purpose; there isn't a single one that can do everything. In Team Rocket, people are the same way." [break][break]

After the grunt collected her second capture, the pair continued down the hallway, heading deeper into New Mauville. [break][break]

"So don't concern yourself with not being able to contribute in the ways I can. Fighting at my caliber is not where you are most useful," the Rocket Beast continued. "On the other hand, we always need more war machines." [break][break]

With that clarified, he addressed her final comment. "Unless being under closer scrutiny means your access to these projects is restricted, too?"

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 19:48:59 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
To her surprise, Zev was suddenly talking more than she had ever seen him before. The woman remained quiet while absorbing his words about contributing to the cause. She looked pretty surprised as the more nonchalant of the two would finish his explanation. There was a lot to think about there, though she only laughed a little to herself. "That's the most I've heard you talk since we've met." She tossed him a smirk that rose up from a troubled expression that soon returned while she whistled at her Charizard. A hand went to the Metagross in the background while he charged off in its direction. She focused back in on the conversation, running a hand through her hair.

"But I understand the sentiment. I just need to...bury my head in work for a bit." Her expression returned to its troubled look, the woman anxiously fiddling with her hair for a moment while thinking about her meeting with Cillian just a few weeks prior. She had been faring better, or as better as you could be for somebody like her. "I don't care what that work is, just...I don't want to think about things for a bit." The Charizard had made short work of the Metagross with a sudden FLAMETHROWER and charcoaled the poor thing alive. Soyeon had given up trying to police his roughness. She just tossed a pokeball out and captured it as is. They moved on through the area before she hesitated about something.

"You've been in this business longer than I have. Have you ever...wanted to hurt somebody that wronged you? Like, not just teaching them a lesson or breaking them. I mean..." Soyeon's lips betrayed her, not wanting to speak the very word that she had been trying to avoid.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 1:47:20 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PINCURCHIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUFANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRENGTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE METAGROSS!
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,663 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 12:09:41 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Get revenge, you mean." [break][break]

Zev spoke with a detached tone of voice and neutral expression, yet his blue eyes pinned Soyeon with an intense stare. [break][break]

He considered his options. Usually, he preferred to obfuscate the truth about himself, especially when it came to his personal life. But sharing certain information with others had proven essential in luring them into a false sense of security when with him. [break][break]

Soyeon seemed harmless enough, but how many others already thought to use her for their gain? Without knowing her exact loyalties, a half-truth sufficed. [break][break]

"It happens more often than you think," Zev said at length, deflecting with words that might nevertheless bring her some sense of camaraderie. "You don't live as long as I have in our choice of career without making some enemies." [break][break]

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Why do you ask?"

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 2:05:08 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
"R-Revenge. Yeah." Soyeon replied. It wasn't the word on her mind for what she had gone through, for what had put her through. The mention of what atrocity that had been committed by her hands made her hands shake for a moment, knuckles balled together until they turned white. Soyeon had trouble calming herself down while her eyes were anywhere but Zev’s direction. Her thoughts concerning the blonde were nothing short of ill intent. She had housed them for a while, since that day he had made her end a life. Somewhere in the middle of the vomiting and sobbing, something in her just felt as if it had worn down fully.

"Not just revenge, like…hurting until they beg for it to end. I don't want them to recover. I want them to really hurt, so much that they don't mess with me ever again. I-I want them to…" Soyeon hesitated, eyes cast over to the Charizard. She didn't know if she had it in her to finish the thought, but her emotions had gotten the better of her again as the word spilled out of her mouth. "Die." Hearing the word alongside the implications of it. Yet here she was, her form shaking and teeth grit while feeling herself on the brink of tears once more. Ignis had been busy with a Cufant that was growing rowdy from the disturbance in New Mauville. He used FIRE BLAST and sent the poor thing scooting back, while Soyeon said nothing and threw the Pokeball towards the Cufant. She didn't fetch the ball like before, only standing in place and just shaking. Tears bordered on her face again as she choked on air trying to speak. But when air found its way into her lungs, the soft and malleable voice had disappeared, replaced with hatred and vitriol.

"I can't eat, I can't sleep. And the noise, that fucking noise! I can't get it out of my head. I did everything they wanted since I got here. I gave reports, I did what they told me, I did it all without complaint. A perfect worker bee that's got nowhere to run to. And then…" She was stopped only by her hyperventilating, having come to the realization of what she had been fully shouting as she stopped to catch her breath. Tears flowed down her face, though she was angry, upset. The embodiment of rage itself. She took a moment to calm herself enough to talk before her eyes went to Zev.

"I want to ruin him." She said without thinking again. "I want him to feel every bit of pain he's caused me and more."

( attempting catch on Cufant )

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 23:56:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELECTABUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AMPHAROS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNETIC FLUX
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE CUFANT!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights