awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
convene [c]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2020 17:49:52 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He would make well on that promise, and had already extended an invitation to the ones he could contact on such short notice.

Orion had to be a part of this because all things considered, Lars was pretty certain that nobody was going to believe the fucking crack he was going to share with them about what was looming on the horizon. It was a few days since that fateful meeting, and he figured he had given them all enough time to get ready and come over to his place in Verdanturf.

Seeing that the Lucario was done assembling the area where drinks would be served (he was pretty sure that everyone he had called was going to fucking need it) he nodded, before the bipedal Pokémon shot off to stand guard by the door, waiting for whoever would want to show up before he started the impromptu meeting.

Even if he wanted to call the meeting in Lilycove as one of the main headquarters were there, he figured to hold the meeting somewhere else just in case the walls in the headquarters had ears listening in.

, , , , , , and whoever else Rangers want to come in for the briefing

no definite posting order, but I figured to give everyone enough time to come in. Either show up or be like your character has already arrived and is waiting for this to begin. Location is Lars’s house, for the record.

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
convene [c]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2020 18:48:07 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-or]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
THERE'S A HUNGER IN MY HEART

[attr=class,lyric2]
IT'S FULL OF PROMISE, PROMISE

[attr=class,bulk]

"You're lucky we're friends, Lars."[break][break]

Orion's among the first to arrive, just as he'd been to the boardroom in Evergrande. Anxiety sinks its claws in deep as they wait for the other rangers to assemble. Even knowing what Laurence planned to talk about did nothing to ease his concerns.[break][break]

"I've got to be careful," he reminds the Head Ranger. "I don't need the Council on my ass about legal shit, I deal with enough of that as is. I'll back up everything you tell them, but I'd prefer to leave out the bit where I went to space and saw my friend get eaten by cannibals, 'kay? That's not meant to be public knowledge."[break][break]

Hell, Lars had found out alongside the others in the room.[break][break]

Orion's Absol situates itself at his side, leaning its weight against his calf in a silent show of support.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-orcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a, .punkianger-or .bulk b, .punkianger-or .bulk i, .punkianger-orcredit a"]color: #72b569;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/jvWBvPJ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
convene [c]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2020 18:58:09 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Kaida had started moving the day she had gotten the text, even as a Ranger elite, she didn't participate much in meetings, espicially in a group. It had to be important if they needed to invite the likes of her to the meeting instead of just making a mission. [break][break]

The day for the meeting finally came, and she could finally stop pacing the city, wondering what was so important and creating all sorts of dangerous situations. Yes, Pokemon were moving across the region with seemingly no rhyme or reason, so maybe it was to discuss that? It was the most beign scenario she could imagine. Her Pokemon nestled in Pokeballs, ready to go, as instruction had told to "be prepared". She only left Ormr out, trusting the Ekans to both guard her and listen in as well. She needed her Pokemon to know what was happening too. [break][break]

She showed up characteristically expressionless, only breaking it to smile at the Lucario guard, "Apologies for intruding." then raising her voice towards Lars, "Greetings...I don't suppose I can just eat leisurely today, Lars?" It was a shame, she liked this place and its food.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Meeting ~

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
convene [c]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2020 19:19:14 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
[break]
+
WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

Razz was a little more than a wee-bit nervous. He was bad enough with one on ones in social situations let alone a group of people in an organization he's only been in for just short of 4-ish months and now there was a meeting for them. Part of him wondered if this was a normal thing or if something was going on. As per usual Razz did his best to arrive early in order to be punctual and try to leave a decent impression on the lead Ranger having some semi recollection of him from some of the summer games out outside that the only thing he knew of him was what hes read up on. [break][break]

When he arrived he would've made sure give a proper introduction with a simple, "Morning I'm Razz Kingsman nice to meet you sir," and that's probably all he would've said until the meeting started as Razz only knew these people as work people. And he's only met a few of them once on a mission with the exception of Kaida to yeah he worked a mission with but he'd sure he also left a terrible impression on. So yeah no real friends here. So excuse him while hes just going to sit quietly with Salem on his shoulder patting him in a 'everything is fine' manner with how relaxed the cat was to the meeting.

[break][break]
    [/b] ~~~ [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[/div]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
    [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

SOCIAL WITH RANGERS

[/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
    [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
    He/Him/His
    Feb 5
    Lavaridge Town
    Eyes For Izumi
    Exec VP of RaiCorp
    Senior Ranger
    awards
    886 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @josh
    Josh Dragomir
    convene [c]
    POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 5:34:16 GMT
    Josh Dragomir Avatar

Re-Assigned.

That was not a word he was expecting to hear. The truth was, Josh Dragomir had been working under the table for the International Police for the better half of four years after his dismissal from a regional branch far away. Working as an informant when cases came into his area, and sometimes even donning a mask to get in on the action himself, the head branch had ensured they didn't lose him, and while his new position meant he wouldn't see any sort of fame or glory for it, in exchange it meant he and his family could live more low-key.

But his wife's decision to join the Rangers within a year of them moving and settling in Hoenn permanently changed things. The business life apparently did not suit Izumi, who had decided she was better off focusing on an action-based lifestyle and had impulsively joined the Rangers with little input from her family. Regardless, Josh supported his wife's decision. But it did come with its own share of wrinkles. One being that remaining low-key was no longer an option.

This decision, coupled with the family's decision to permanently put down roots in Hoenn had led to this point. The mask would come off. His employer had lifted the embargo on his records, previously kept a secret outside of the organization. And had suggested that it was best that if he and his wife were to remain in Hoenn and be doing things openly, it would be best that he be re-assigned to Hoenn's Rangers. It meant that he would, rank-wise, effectively start over, but... It didn't bother him any. Rank had never meant anything to him. Just so long as the job got done, they could call him whatever they liked.

Kind of ironic though. He told Orion that the Rangers could call on him if they needed his help. This wasn't exactly the way he had in mind. But here he was, attending his first meeting. One that one of the brass had called out of nowhere on short notice. Quite used to these things, he had shown up as early as he could. Though with the short notice of it, that meant Izumi was unable to attend and it had been decided that he would be there in place of the both of them.

As he entered the room, it seemed a few other Rangers had already arrived. He didn't say much, just gingerly bowed his head respectfully before speaking in short: "Josh Dragomir. Reporting for duty, sir."

What could be the nature of this meeting, to be called so suddenly?

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
    he/him
    thirty-one
    october 8th
    twinleaf
    straight
    ranger
    lilycove captain
    334 height
    334 height
    lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
    awards
    1,415 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @lance
    LANCE VOLLANS
    convene [c]
    POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 5:49:41 GMT
    LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
    [attr="class","lance"]"i was starting to think we'd never hear from you, anderson."

this meeting should come as no surprise to those on active duty. things have gotten progressively stranger; more violent and wild with no apparent reason. in lance's opinion, this meeting is long overdue.

sat next to , lance shifts in his seat, leaning back enough to find some level of comfort in this otherwise uncomfortable scenario. he pays little attention to the other rangers, instead choosing to stay focused on .

"what do you have for us?"

[attr="class","noodles"]@rangers
    [newclass=.lance] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .lance b { color: #6c9975; font-size: 13px; } .lance u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #6c9975; font-size: 13px; } .lance a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .lance .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .lance .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .lance .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .lance .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
    close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    convene [c]
    POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 10:49:26 GMT
    Deleted Avatar
    [nospaces]
    [attr="class","simpleContain]
    [attr="class","simpleHeaderIris"]

[attr="class","simpleMain"]
    [attr="class","iris"]she enters quietly, silently. though iris wonders why they're at the head ranger's house, rather than headquarters, she keeps her curiosity to herself. the drinks are ignored in favour of taking the closest empty seat. should any heads turn towards her, she would dip her head in greeting.
    [break][break]
    as the conversation begins, she sits up straighter.
    [break][break][break]
    ranger meeting

[newclass=.simpleContain]width:400px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.simpleHeaderIris]text-align:right;width:380px;height:25px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/fH74PDr.png);font-size:8px;font-weight;bold;padding:10px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.simpleHeaderIris img]width:30px;filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(70%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.simpleTags a]color:#979797!important;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.simpleMain]background-color:transparent;width:340px;height:auto;padding:30px;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:0.2px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.iris b]color:#818fb2;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.simpleMain .vdice-box]margin-top:15px;width:50px;height:50px;border:none;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:none;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.simpleMain .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797;font-family:verdana;font-size:14px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.simpleDivide]width:auto;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.party2]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(60%)!important;transition:all .5s!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.party2:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(70%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
    male/any
    thirty three
    xxx, orre
    bisexual
    bar owner/keep
    Senior ranger
    Laurence Anderson
    Dating
    131 height
    131 height
    Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
    awards
    419 posts
    evan fader DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @evan
    evan fader
    convene [c]
    POSTED ON Oct 12, 2020 20:04:12 GMT
    evan fader Avatar
    Oh well doesn't this sound like a delight?

Evan brings snacks, because of course he brings snacks. The tupperware in his hands when he makes his entrance is filled with various cookies and one even has a couple of cupcakes. He's not much for the sweet baked goods inside, the fact they're about as sweet as the smile on his face makes them horrible for his stomach. "I hope everyone likes cookies, I get the feeling we may all need one by the time this over."

"There's some for the pokemon too." Evan winks at the lucario by the door, he'll be sure to set one aside for him to eat when this is over.

Rather than dwell over the heavy feeling in the air, the tension that seems to be surrounding Lars, Evan busies himself with setting out the cookies. There's more than enough to go around and though baking is not his greatest strength in the kitchen he's not bad at it by any means. His delighted humming is a stark contrast to the rest of them, all grim and ready for the weight of such a meeting.

He hands one to Lars in particular, who definitely needs one if he's calling a meeting that includes a reserve ranger like himself. The contacts in his eyes help hide the weight he feels. His shoulders are a little straighter than normal, the only sign of how the tension gets to him. The man puts his best effort into the smile, into being nothing less than a smiling face in a room that's.... not.

@ya'll