[attr=class,wordcount]
S O C I A L

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]
lost track of time & space

[attr=class,bulk]

[break][break]

The Grant Café, an establishment that happily served an assortment of drinks, pastries, and small meals to both pokémon and humans alike, had graciously accepted the offer to host Rustboro's latest job fair. The café itself resided at the end of Cliff Peak Boulevard, where the limits of Rustboro hit a dead-end at a literal cliff peak overlooking the ocean. Its spacious back patio offered a scenic view of the ocean. Its front patio, in the meantime, was a cozy and garden-themed space that bordered the boulevard nicely. It served as a pleasant rendezvous point for job interviews and meetings.[break][break]

Beyond the patio of the Grant Café, and stretching out across the boulevard for quite a few blocks, the job fair dominated the scene with a number of stalls, tents, activity areas, and booths. A myriad of companies and local businesses had taken the opportunity to set up shop and try to attract new talent. On top of that, even select universities had come to vie for Hoenn's best students before the summer was over. One of them in particular, Hammerlocke University, had an entire block of their own filled with trophy cases, an exhibit dedicated to noteworthy alumni, and even a battle arena.[break][break]

Remiel Calcifet, one of the aforementioned 'noteworthy alumni', had managed to steer clear of Hammerlocke University's display area so far. Sponsoring and helping organize this job fair had been tedious enough. He didn't care to get dragged into making another lengthy speech or attracting attention in general. Furthermore, he had a meeting of his own to attend at the Grant Café: one with Vantage's budding journalist, and gym leader, .[break][break]

The dark-haired royal didn't accept interviews lightly. In fact, if he hadn't been told that would be present to take part in it herself, he likely would not have accepted the offer. There was much to do, after all. And, quite frankly, he detested interviews after the last few landed him in hot water courtesy of outlandish and purely out-of-context headlines and articles in tabloids. Regardless, he waited at the designated table at the back patio for the girls to arrive. [break][break]

Wearing a loose white long-sleeve over a black t-shirt, a pair of Levi's, and some comfortable sneakers, the lad distractedly tapped a little spoon against the rim of a teacup as he gazed out at the ocean. The teacup awoke, and a purple ectoplasm pooled within it to reveal Earl Grey, his Sinistea. If it had been anyone else rudely tapping against his cup, Earl might have hexed them. But, immediately realizing it was his master, the Ghost-type instead sunk back into the cup and waited patiently for a command. It would endure the spoon taps quietly.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

notes: waiting at a table on the back patio of the Grant Café! feel free to say Ruby was here for a job or something, too, Mags! if you want!

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
nikhedonia [s]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 18:58:17 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
nikhedonia

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

there is nothing more infuriating than to attend a special event double purposedly.[break][break]

likewise, selena hides into the staraptoring eyes of fellow ambassadors from kalos university—an invitation is already enough to do her alma mater a favor while even her presence is being hunted by the desmarais foundation. it’s good galar ambassador manages to find a secure place at the back patio of the café. the only thing that irritates her more is when her interviewee arrives earlier than expected.[break][break]

“ambassador,” she regards the man with courtesy she always employ during her private interviews.[break][break]

”i believe it’s our first time to have been finally introduced.” her cerulean dress mimics her gardevoir’s gown flowing as it hovers behind; the wooloo fleece cocooning her naked shoulders moves with her gloved hands offered to the galarian prince. ”i’m selena desmarais, chief editor from the vantage. thank you for accepting this interview.”[break][break]

now, only one person remains on her checklist of audiences today. . she offers herself the chair in-front of remiel and prepares the notepad and recorder as she waits for the saint of slateport to arrive.[break][break]

[attr="class","runruntag"]# #

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
nikhedonia [s]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 5:46:43 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]
Ruby was not prepared for this at all, but how could she be? Not only was this part of a huge job fair, which businesses and universities from all over attempting to grab the best of the best they could for their respective industries, but she had an interview planned. Her first one. She would have assumed that at least someone would have tried before now, but was the only one to open the offer. And if she was honest, because it was her, it was probably going to be a bit easier. Just a bit, anyways. It was still an interview, and she could only imagine what was going to be asked of her. Especially considering that would also be there. Was it more Galar related? She honestly didn't know what to expect.

Regardless, Ruby did her best to dress up for the occasion. With one of the only pretty dresses she had with her, a soft pink. She had last worn this at the Aurora Ball way back when she had first come to Hoenn during the winter... It felt so long ago. So many things had changed since then. The weight of all the first-aid supplies in her backpack was suddenly incredibly heavy as she realized just how much she changed in less than a year. Back then, she was so scared to even speak to someone else, let alone dance. And now...

Almost as if sensing her thoughts wandering, Darling the Indeedee began to squeeze her hand softly as they walked, affectionately brushing her horns against Ruby's leg. Almost immediately, Ruby sighed softly and reached over to gently pat Darling. "Thank you. Can always trust you to help keep me focused, can't I?" The babysitter Pokemon smiled with glee as they began to walk again, her other Indeedee, Dear, just a few steps ahead and keeping an eye out for where they needed to go.

Eventually, Ruby and her two Indeedees walked up to the back of the cafe. One on each side of her, Ruby calmly smiled at the two who had been waiting for her arrival. She had met both of them before, but certainly under massively different circumstances. This was a meeting for business, one way or another. "Greetings," Ruby began, slowly moving to climb into a seat. Of course, both her pokemon seemed intent to pull out her chair and push it in for her. She was just a bit too short for her feet to touch the ground, but she didn't mind for the moment. "I hope I didn't keep you both waiting. I had to confirm my hotel stay before I missed my reservation. It seems the job fair means it was in high demand."

Notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,526 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
nikhedonia [s]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 14:46:13 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
OBSCURA

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel stands to attention when the lovely arrives, taking her offered hand and shaking it with a slight bow. "The pleasure is all mine, Miss Desmarais." He assures her, moving to gently pull out her chair and offer it. "Please, take a seat."[break][break]

As the dark-haired royal finds his way back to his own, Earl Grey emerges from his tea cup to make his own introduction. Appearing as a Gumby-like figure from the pool of purple it resides in, the ghost issues a polite bow. Unlike his master's own, however, the gesture is interrupted when a recorder is placed on the table nearby it. Earl tilts his head curiously at the device while Remiel continues his conversation.[break][break]

Folding a leg across one knee, the prince entwines his hands across his lap and speaks. Unlike his televised appearances and speeches, there is no effort made to obscure his Galarian accent. He speaks as articulately as he was raised to in his palace home. "I have been looking forward to meeting you for some time now. Your commitment to honest and impeccable journalism stands you out amongst Hoenn's best and brightest."[break][break]

But blue eyes find themselves shifting away from the acclaimed journalist before too long. Settling, instead, upon the pink-haired girl approaching with a detail of Indeedee. "Ah, Miss Walker. Lovely of you to join us." Earl Grey sinks back into his ectoplasm at the sight of the Indeedee: bad memories of terrible teachers in the academy of hospitality and housekeeping. Remiel, however, gets back up again to bow and offer her a seat.[break][break]

With the niceties out of the way, the ambassador settles back into his chair for what he is sure will be for some time now. "Yes, the turnout here has been far more than we could have hoped for. Thankfully, myself and the other committee members came prepared." He eyes the recorder and notepad on the table in that moment, then returns his attention to Selena. "Mm, speaking of, I suppose I am getting a little ahead of myself. Please tell us when you'd like to officially start the interview, Miss Desmarais."[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
nikhedonia [s]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 18:11:45 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

nikhedonia

“i see you've been raised in the intricacies of high society, ambassador,” referring to the courtesy offers by pulling her seat for the journalist, the slight curvature on her lips suggest her arrival to initial impressions.[break][break]

she piles up all her things above the table and tops them with hands crossed, a smile returned to the curiously bowing sinistea. “you intuitive little guy,” selena continues to remiel. “i have one named ‘mario antoinette,’ who evolved into a lovely polteageist. but it is calliope who i brought today.” she nods at the gardevoir behind her who returns the polite gesture.[break][break]

before she can even respond to his compliments, their attention has been brought to the young lady walking in her carnation dress with the indeedees by her side. “i'm just glad you could join us here, . and what a lovely dress!”[break][break]

she watches the man do the same nicety to the girl before he returns to the matter at hand. “it actually started the moment you shaked my hand,” selena teases, trying to gauge his reaction before she breaks into a soft chuckle. “but yeah, no worries. i mean, this interview doesn't have to be that formal. no cameras to record us or whatsoever. and besides,” she turns to the youngest in the group. “i don't want to bore the ‘saint of slateport.’ let's just keep things fun and surprising as it is.”[break][break]

however, the clicking sound from the recorder betrays her grin. not all interviews are really fun and surprising. “shall we?”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
nikhedonia [s]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 10:24:59 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]
Ruby would have given Remiel a polite curtsy in response before finally sitting down. She might have been raised by a few country-loving parents with no real experience in high society at all, but she liked to think that it wasn't too hard. Just basic etiquette couldn't be too hard. Of course, she couldn't help but notice how they both complimented her dress and her smile simply widened a bit more. Perhaps she should wear it a bit more often. There weren't many pairs of clothes she had with her, but this was certainly one of the nicest.

Ruby remained quiet as she simply watched and listened for a brief moment. As Remiel mentioned the interview her eyes slowly glanced over at Selena and the recorder and the notepad on the table. Were all interviews this informal? Sure they were dressed up rather fancy at a nice cafe, but for some reason, she had always imagined it always taking place in a studio with fancy microphones and everything. Perhaps that was simply a misconception from childhood.

However, at Selena's comment towards her, Ruby politely shook her head. Bored? Nonsense. Ruby was used to simply meditating in a quiet clearing with nothing but her thoughts, a bit of talking couldn't possibly bore her more than that. She wasn't some little girl who needed constant entertainment. Ruby would be willing to bet that she was more mature than many people older than her... Or perhaps she only assumed that because she was truthfully immature. Regardless, at least she understood herself enough to acknowledge that potential flaw. Self-reflection was incredibly important.

Of course, being referred to by her honorary title was always strange but she had slowly begun to get used to it. However, she supposed it only made sense. Using her title instead of her name for the news would simply attract more readers. "I'm ready," Ruby spoke quietly, sitting up properly in her chair. Her two Indeedee seemed mostly focused on her conversation partners, their eyes drifting back and forth but remaining quiet, calm, and polite as they stood diligently by her side. "Although I must admit, I don't think I was informed over what the interview is going to be about?"

Notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,526 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
nikhedonia [s]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 9:17:31 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
OBSCURA

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The journalist and himself seemed to share similar taste in companion pokémon. Calliope, her Gardevoir, reminded him of Agnés, his own. Though the difference in color was quite obvious. Earl Grey, too, seemed acknowledge the fact with a look. But the pair of pokémon did nothing to keep their respective humans from continuing to interact afterwards. Introductions between the two beings could be had later.[break][break]

Meanwhile, Remiel slightly raises a brow when Selena suggests the interview started with their handshake. Though he's not terribly surprised. It was part of her job to read a room before she entered it, in a manner of speaking. He nodded in agreement to the terms she dictated afterwards, however, and turned to see whether Ruby herself was ready to commence.[break][break]

"When the young lady says so, let us begin. But first," He added, politely flagging down a nearby waiter with his hand. "Anything these young ladies desire and a tray of mixed pastries for the table, please. I'll have a café au lait." The waiter nods, holding his hands in front of him as he politely waits for any order the two girls might make. The blue-eyed royal, in the meantime, is curious to hear Selena's response to Ruby's inquiry.[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
nikhedonia [s]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 22:02:55 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

nikhedonia

“un unyse, s’il vous plaît,” the pinkette slips her kalosian accent, beaming at the waiter.[break][break]

after taking all their orders, selena indulges herself with 's question while sharing glances with the . “i'm actually writing about hoenn's relationship with galar.” she places a weird-looking device above the table. with a snap of her fingers, a hologram of pictures and articles flash before their eyes, sliding with the flick of her hands. all of them relates to hoenn and galar's continued friendship; one of which includes galarian pokemons' entry into the tropical region.[break][break]

“international relations is interesting because it reveals how much of a region's politics, economy, and culture are shaped by external forces.” selena shifts her eyes constantly between the ruby and remiel, trying to gauge if they still follow where she is going. “take for example: here we are, non-locals, taking sips from our kalosian and unovan drinks in the outskirts of a hoennian city.”[break][break]

the journalist finds glee with her case as she leans back on her seat, her fingers interlaced in-front of her. “although the questions i've prepared lean on the politics side of it, i'm sure we can expound on other aspects as well. after all, i'm lucky to have found such great personalities to give me their insights: a blooming political ambassador and a modern hero of this region.”[break][break]

ooc: unova is unys in french, so i tried to integrate it like it's the pokemon world's version of cafe americano LOL

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES