[attr=class,wordcount]
DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]
lost track of time & space

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

"One can learn more about a leader or an organization from the people they lead, rather than direct conversation. So I prefer, if possible, to start a professional relationship from the bottom up. My father taught me that." There were other reasons as well, but the royal didn't care to bore Razz with politics.[break][break]

Proteus utters a short, annoyed groan and Remiel leans over to see a Binacle had wedged its TOUGH CLAW into his shell. Whether on accident or not, the little creature had now committed itself to aggressively attempting to pry the Carracosta's shell open. The act was futile, but Proteus would soon be angered enough to try and eat it if it didn't stop. Deciding it might be a rather interesting pokémon to research, Remiel reached into his pack for an empty ball and tapped it against one of its angry little faces.[break][break]

When he was done, he returned his attention to Razz and saw that he had successfully dealt with the pokémon on his blindside. There's a momentary pause. He's unsure whether it is appropriate to ask his next question, but then he asks anyway. "If you don't mind the inquiry... what happened to your right eye?"[break]

[break]

notes: catching Binacle

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
cave of earth & water [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2020 3:58:32 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop"]
[attr="class","rdwnetoplyric"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
[break]
+
WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","rdwnetop1"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop2"]
[attr="class","rdwnetop3"]

[attr="class","rdwnepost"]

"That... makes a lot of sense really, very different from the 'Lions and sheep' philosophy my own parents tried to stick down my throat," he can't help but comment with a soft chuckle as he thought about it while he watched Semipour attempt to do the froakie stroke under them. Seems like his ride was interested in going after but with a snap of his figures he caught their attention. "Another time." he tells him, the ranger physically feeling the shark pout. [break][break]

At the question Razz ponders a bit, not entirely sure if he wanted to share the story. Part of it also being that if he was going tell this story he rather his pokemon know the truth about it not the lie, "Simple answer is a lab accident while I was an assistant, gonna have to take me out if you want more," he tried to force laugh as he attempted a terrible joke. "Pleasedon'tactuallydothatthough, I was joking, I'm not good with these," he quickly followed up now feeling embarrassed. This was why he wasn't good with people. Screw his therapist for their advice about joking more.

[break][break]
    [/b] Skipping [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[break]

[/div]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot"]
    [attr="class","rdwneimg"]

[attr="class","rdwnebot1"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot2"]
    [attr="class","rdwnebot3"]

DUO WILD WITH

[/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
    [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop]background-color:#999999;height:104px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d45d59;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwneimg img]height:70px;width:150px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
    he/him
    October 13
    GONGAGA
    gongaga-romantic
    gongager
    gongago
    me?
    gongaga
    808 height
    808 height
    WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
    awards
    38,988 posts
    shiv DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @shiv
    shiv
    POSTED ON Oct 17, 2020 5:37:28 GMT
    shiv Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
    [attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUNATONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
    [attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
    [attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYSHOCK
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]COSMIC POWER
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK POLISH
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]---
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARBINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
    [attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]STONE EDGE
    [attr="class","wildtabox"]SKILL SWAP
    [attr="class","wildtabox2"]STEALTH ROCK
    [attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]
    [attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
    masculine
    twenty-seven
    may 20
    hammerlocke, galar
    heterosexual
    archaeologist
    aqua/ex-admin
    born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
    awards
    4,534 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @oslo
    Remiel Calcifet
    POSTED ON Oct 18, 2020 1:01:36 GMT
    Remiel Calcifet Avatar
    [nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
    [attr=class,absolute-holder]
    [attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
    DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
    great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
    [break][break]

The dark-haired royal is pleased to hear that Razz understands the meaning of the lesson. When he received a response to his inquiry, he couldn't say he was too disappointed either. The lad could have simply refused to answer, and he would have been alright with it. What little information he'd given him was more than enough. Though the joke had completely flown over Remiel's head. "I wouldn't dare."[break][break]

Then, just as moments before he continued the conversation, his attention was torn away yet again: at last, land had appeared.[break][break]

The clearing past the underground river bank, however, was preoccupied by a Lunatone filling the room with the light of a COSMIC POWER... and a Carbink that danced around in it. The starry lights shone off of the Carbink's crystals like a disco ball. Proteus crawled onto shore on his belly, rising carefully onto two feet after Remiel had dismounted. The turtle had little time to prepare when Remiel made his next command, but it executed it successfully nonetheless.[break][break]

"Brine."
    [break][break]

And, just as the Lunatone had been preparing to fire off a PSYSHOCK at the strange humans, it was struck down from the ceiling with a whiplash of water. The Carbink panicked and swerved around before accidentally running straight into a wall. Remiel, in the meantime, produced an empty ball from his bag and tossed it at the fallen moon. Perhaps he had been a bit ruthless just now. But the Lunatone had prepared to attack first.[break][break]

[break]

notes: catching Lunatone

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
    [attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
    May 24
    Sootopolis City
    Uninterested
    Ranger
    Slateport Ranger Captain
    5'10 height
    5'10 height
    awards
    3,227 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @razz
    Razz Kingsman
    POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 8:26:54 GMT
    Razz Kingsman Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
    [break]
    +

The ranger really wished he could be a bit more of a people person, because then he could read people better as at the moment he really couldn't read the other. Though on the other hand could just be the other was just respecting the fact he messed up. Thankfully there wasn't much time to dwell on it as it seemed up above there seemed to be a bit of a light show going on. It was entertaining at first, the Sharpedo moved up enough for him to get off on land Razz could just witness as the Lunatone tried to attack the both of them. Part of him felt guilty for the attack that came from the ancient turtle pokemon, though with the wild pokemon attacking he wasn't going to blame the other. [break][break]

"Always fun to be on the other side of a pokemon attack," he mumbled sarcastically before sighing in relief. Razz just returns the Sharpedo back to their pokeball for now, the shark seeming to be complaining at him before returning to the ball. He did give a curious look at the fallen carbink but decided against it, he wasn't really too interested in the pokemon and it seemed like it was knocked out by it's own panic, not really battle ready.

[break][break]

[break]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD WITH

[/div]
      PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
      [/div]

[googlefont=Teko:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
      [newclass=.rdwne]width:475px;background-color:#323232;color:#444444;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric]text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;text-align:right;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;padding-bottom:5px;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;padding-left:20px;float:right;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric b]font:40px Teko;line-height:36px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;height:8px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#393939;float:right;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetoplyric div b]font:bold 6px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop1]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #2d2d2d;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop2]height:104px;width:5px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-right:-30px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnetop3]height:0px;width:0px;float:right;border-top:solid 52px transparent;border-bottom:solid 52px transparent;border-right:solid 30px #323232;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost]color:#999999; border-left:solid 1px #2d2d2d;border-right:solid 1px #2d2d2d;padding:45px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnepost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot]background-color:#2d2d2d;padding:22px 25px 28px 25px;text-align:left;font:20px Teko;line-height:20px;height:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot b, .rdwnebot a]font:20px Teko!important;line-height:20px;color:#ffffff!important;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwneimg]height:70px;width:150px;float:right;margin:-22px -25px -28px -25px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot1]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot2]width:5px;height:70px;float:right;background-color:#323232;margin-top:-22px;[/newclass]
      [newclass=.rdwnebot3]float:right;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 35px transparent;border-bottom:solid 35px transparent;border-left:solid 20px #2d2d2d;margin:-22px -20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
      close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
      he/him
      October 13
      GONGAGA
      gongaga-romantic
      gongager
      gongago
      me?
      gongaga
      808 height
      808 height
      WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
      awards
      38,988 posts
      shiv DOLLARS
      part of
      TAG WITH @shiv
      shiv
      POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 23:43:59 GMT
      shiv Avatar
      [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CORPHISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
      [attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAUNT
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]CRABHAMMER
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BASTIODON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]BLOCK
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
      [attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
      [attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT

[break]
      [attr="class","reward2"]REMIEL CAUGHT LUNATONE!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
      masculine
      twenty-seven
      may 20
      hammerlocke, galar
      heterosexual
      archaeologist
      aqua/ex-admin
      awards
      4,534 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @oslo
      Remiel Calcifet
      POSTED ON Oct 20, 2020 15:06:40 GMT
      Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
      DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
      great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
      [break][break]

An ominous quaking of the earth beneath their feet put a pause to any continued conversation. Remiel turned and stared into the darkness of the only corridor ahead. Something big was coming. "Don't go dropping your guard yet, Mr. Kingsman." The ambassador warns, watching as Proteus trudges forward to put itself between his master and whatever was coming. And it was only given seconds to brace itself before the beast emerged, momentum high as it sought to TAKE DOWN the opposing fossil pokémon.[break][break]

Far stronger than he appeared, however, Proteus managed grab the Bastiodon by the horn with a WIDE GUARD and stop it in place after sliding back a few feet, nearly falling upon Remiel in that instant. Just when the two ancient beasts appeared to be in a stalemate, however, struggling against each other's might, the Carracosta opened its mouth and unleashed a merciless BRINE. At point-blank range, the Bastiodon groaned and stumbled back. But, before it could charge again, it was struck by an empty ball Remiel had thrown.[break][break]

"This cave is certainly a special place..." He remarks, stepping forward to claim his prize.[break]

[break]

notes: catching Bastiodon

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
      [attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
      May 24
      Sootopolis City
      Uninterested
      Ranger
      Slateport Ranger Captain
      5'10 height
      5'10 height
      awards
      3,227 posts
      part of
      TAG WITH @razz
      Razz Kingsman
      POSTED ON Oct 21, 2020 0:06:54 GMT
      Razz Kingsman Avatar
      [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
      [break]
      +

"Wouldn't dream of it," Razz answers simply noting the rumbling of the cave as well, turning his body to watch the shield pokemon coming to ram itself at the other fossil pokemon. Their clash was loud and impressive and no doubt going to attract the attention of others. One seeming to be a Corphish poking it's head out of the water and seemingly wanting to attack the two large pokemon while they were busy with each other. With a whistle Sage combatted the shellfish with a POISON JAB knock it back. The purple coloring around it's eyes made it learn that the poison in the name hit it's mark poisoning Sage's opponent. Taking advantage of that Razz throws a pokeball at the Corphish. [break][break]

"Special cause the fossil pokemon I'm guessing? Are those the kind of pokemon you favor?" ask as he collects the pokeball.

[break][break]
        [/b] Catching Corphish [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD WITH

[/div]
        PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
        [/div]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
        he/him
        October 13
        GONGAGA
        gongaga-romantic
        gongager
        gongago
        me?
        gongaga
        808 height
        808 height
        WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
        awards
        38,988 posts
        shiv DOLLARS
        part of
        TAG WITH @shiv
        shiv
        POSTED ON Oct 22, 2020 3:52:35 GMT
        shiv Avatar
        [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROGGENROLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK BLAST
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]STEALTH ROCK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRIONNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]ICY WIND
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
        [attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
        [attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING

[break]
        close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
        masculine
        twenty-seven
        may 20
        hammerlocke, galar
        heterosexual
        archaeologist
        aqua/ex-admin
        awards
        4,534 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @oslo
        Remiel Calcifet
        POSTED ON Oct 22, 2020 14:22:27 GMT
        Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
        DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
        great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
        [break][break]

A Brionne appears to fawn over the Carracosta that has just taken down the big bully Bastiodon. To her, the big turtle is like a big handsome grandpa! Proteus, in the meantime, ignores the cheerleading... up until it disappears into the flash of light from a thrown pokéball.[break][break]

"That's exactly it," Remiel responds, reaching down to pick up the captured Brionne. "I've always found myself fascinated with the concept of introducing species into an ecosystem they otherwise wouldn't naturally belong. Especially long extinct species..."[break]

[break]

notes: catching Brionne

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
        [attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
        May 24
        Sootopolis City
        Uninterested
        Ranger
        Slateport Ranger Captain
        5'10 height
        5'10 height
        awards
        3,227 posts
        part of
        TAG WITH @razz
        Razz Kingsman
        POSTED ON Oct 22, 2020 18:26:36 GMT
        Razz Kingsman Avatar
        [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
        [break]
        +

"You don't worry at all about introducing a possible invasive species?" Razz can't help but ask knowing that there could be some cons to bringing in something like that, especially if said species was carnivorous. "Unless you mean just pokemon you capture and introducing it, then I suppose thats more fair," he makes sure to add on as he found both situations quite different. One just brought the pokemon there just to leave it, while the other was just bringing a singular and seeing how it adapted. [break][break]

As he ask he noticed a pair of wiggling feet stuck in the wall. Curious, Razz moves over a bit and pulls them out of the wall to pull out a Roggenrola which seemed like it was stuck there for awhile. When he pulled it out the pokemon seemed a bit worse for wear, the ranger figured it may have been attacked and smashed into the wall. Taking out a pokeball he taps it in an attempt to capture them to heal later.

[break][break]
          [/b] Catching Roggenrola [/sub][/ul]

[break]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD WITH

[/div]
          PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
          [/div]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
          he/him
          October 13
          GONGAGA
          gongaga-romantic
          gongager
          gongago
          me?
          gongaga
          808 height
          808 height
          WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
          awards
          38,988 posts
          shiv DOLLARS
          part of
          TAG WITH @shiv
          shiv
          POSTED ON Oct 23, 2020 7:31:55 GMT
          shiv Avatar
          [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARCHEOPS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFEATIST
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]U-TURN
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLUCK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BASCULIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL
          [attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
          [attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAD SMASH

[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
          masculine
          twenty-seven
          may 20
          hammerlocke, galar
          heterosexual
          archaeologist
          aqua/ex-admin
          awards
          4,534 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @oslo
          Remiel Calcifet
          POSTED ON Oct 24, 2020 12:39:41 GMT
          Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
          DUO-WILD

[attr=class,lyric1]
          great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,bulk]
          [break][break]

"Oh, but I do. It's one of the main reasons I find myself so interested," Remiel responds, stopping in place when a single feather gently glides down from the ceiling above. He looks up at the dark corners between the stalactites. An eye opens up and looks back. "Take a minute to think about all the trouble a scientist must go through to revive an ancient pokémon from practically nothing... only to release it into the wild in such numbers."[break][break]

As if it knew he was talking about pokémon like it, the Archeops unfurled its wings and released its talons from keeping it upside-down. It glided to the floor of the cave in half a second, landing on its lizard-like feet before waddling over to sniff at Remiel. He reached out his hand, slowly... then it the nuzzled the top of its head into his palm. "It's been statistically proven that fossil pokémon don't breed as successfully as others... if I had to entertain a guess, I would say this one didn't have a natural birth at all."[break][break]

Proteus, in the meantime, began to grow more and more anxious the longer the Archeops stood beside Remiel. Noting this fact, the dark-haired royal pulled out a pokéball and tapped it against the friendly bird's head.[break]

[break]

notes: befriending Archeops

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
          [attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

King

he/him
          May 24
          Sootopolis City
          Uninterested
          Ranger
          Slateport Ranger Captain
          5'10 height
          5'10 height
          awards
          3,227 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @razz
          Razz Kingsman
          POSTED ON Oct 24, 2020 20:59:16 GMT
          Razz Kingsman Avatar
          [nospaces]

[attr="class","rdwne"]

TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT
          [break]
          +

"I think I can do a little more than guess," Razz chuckles a comment knowing that he played assistant to his father a few times when the man was charged with doing said task. The young man still didn't really understand how it worked but the people his father always worked with were excited to make it happen. He continued to watch the other's excitement for the prehistoric pokemon as one seemed to sense it as well to become friendly. "Really? You can tell that just by looking at it?" the ranger ask, clearly impressed. [break][break]

While Razz was getting the lesson Sage took noticed of a Basculin, why it was so far out of water who knew. Though to be kind Sage did pick it up to toss it into the water. There good deed done!

[break][break]

[break]

[break]

[/div]

DUO WILD WITH

[/div]
            PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
            [/div]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
            he/him
            October 13
            GONGAGA
            gongaga-romantic
            gongager
            gongago
            me?
            gongaga
            808 height
            808 height
            WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
            awards
            38,988 posts
            shiv DOLLARS
            part of
            TAG WITH @shiv
            shiv
            POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 0:18:58 GMT
            shiv Avatar
            [nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WAILMER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
            [attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER VEIL
            [attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA
            [attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AURORUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"] REFRIGERATE
            [attr="class","wildtabox"]ROUND
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER BEAM
            [attr="class","wildtabox"]NATURE POWER
            [attr="class","wildtabox2"]FREEZE-DRY

[break]
            [attr="class","reward2"]REMIEL BEFRIENDS ARCHEOPS!