TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Where there's smoke, there's lava [m]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 23:50:30 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsey

SMOKE OUT THE BEES
ROUTE 104 | MISSION

"Now why isn't that working?" Zac wondered. He watched as HELEN the CEMERUPT released clouds of ashy, volcanic smoke up into the boughs of the nearby trees. The pair of them were in a grove of trees at the edge of Petalburg Woods, were the air was thick with pollen, delicate floral scents, and usually COMBEE!

"Is it the wrong type?" Zac mused, looking up at the tree that was now completely engulfed in smoke.  He'd been hired to clear out the Combee from the trees in the forest, and to harvest the decadent honey that they were protecting within, but so far all he's done was make his location obvious for miles around with a rising column of smoke.
"Am i missing something? I swear I saw something black and yellow fly right in there."
Zac crept closer to the tree, blinking through the smoke as he looked up into the smothered branches. He couldn't see anything.
Helen let out a warning grumble, which Zac was too busy to notice. "Is it too late in the season? No...Combee don't hybernate..."

Zac shook his head, confused. "Oh well, I must be doing soemthing wrong. Guess i'll just have to wait for my backup to arrive."

NOTES: If we meet the Queen, best BEE on our best behaviour.

TAG:

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 23:49:58 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy just so happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. A strangers Camerupt is spraying the area with its potent smoke and ash from the back of its molten hide. She coughs, waving way the smoke as it smudges against her cheeks. Once the woman catches her breath, she rubs smoke out of her eyes and stares at the man in question. He seems to be muttering about something, asking if its the wrong type.[break][break]

"Black and yellow-- are you trying to attract Combee?"[break][break]

Now, she wasn't sure who this backup was supposed to be because she was quite literally just passing by unexpectedly, but the fact he's so bewildered is enough to make her pause.[break][break]

"Did you... need help, sir?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 0:15:35 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsey

SMOKE OUT THE BEES
ROUTE 104 | MISSION

"Oh, you're finally- Wait, you're not who I was expecting." Said the bewildered Zac. "Sorry about all the smoke there. Didn't mean to getcha." He said, noddng politely to Stormy. Behind Zac, Helen was looking more agitated, grunting up at the tree as something moved within. 

"I'm on the hunt for some Combee honey. Apparently there is some in the trees around here, but no luck for me so far."
"Now I was supposed to meet someone.
" Zac said, checking his watch, "But they're long overdue, and I would love some help right about now."

He pointed up at the smoking mass of tree. "Maybe we need some more smoke.
.. You wouldn't happen to have any fire pokemon on you that can give us a hand?"

NOTES: A Stormy's a comin...

TAG:

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 1:26:14 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Hmmm-- but perhaps I'm what you need."[break][break]

Stormy delivers this response with a smirk, tearing her gaze away from the man's face briefly as the smoke begins to thin out. His apology for the mess is waved away - she's more than capable of handling a little bit of smoke. [break][break]

"Is that right? I think you might be using the wrong tactic. I think you need something a little bit sweeter."[break][break]

She reaches into her pocket for a pokeball. The Pokemon revealed within is a thin, slippery-looking Salazzle. She immediately begins to exude a sickeningly sweet scent. Stormy wrinkles her nose, but glances back at the man.[break][break]

"If this doesn't work... I definitely have more smoke to bring."[break][break]

Two more Pokemon appear in the form of two Torkoal, puffing smoke from their nostrils.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 10:25:39 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsey

SMOKE OUT THE BEES
ROUTE 104 | MISSION

Under the dual assault of smoke and sweet, the plan started to come together. Round, drowsy Combee started to peel away from the tree, they wafted towards the Salazzle, disoriented by the smoke.

The greedy bees crowded her, bouncing off her black skin as they searched for the pollen that her smell precluded. 

"Well it looks like that's drawn 'em out." Zac said. "Thanks for the help, Miss!"
He started moving towards the tree, striding purposfully through the smoke. "Now all that's left is to get that honey!" He coughed, reaching the base of the tree.

"Gonna need a few sets of hands here." he said, tossing out a pokeball which burst into a saffron yellow lizard, a Heliolisk. The creature opened it's frill, glowing like a beacon through the smoke.

"And up we go!" Zac said. He grabbed one of the lower branches and pulled himself up with surprising agility. 

Suddenly, the tree started to shake. "Uh, little help up here!" Zac shouted, as a bolt of electricity burst through the top branches. "Looks like we may have missed one. A big one!"

NOTES: Lava? I hardly know 'er!

TAG:

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 8:05:14 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Ahh.. there we go!"[break][break]

Stormy crosses her arms over her chest in smug satisfaction as, one by one, the Combee begin to fall out of the tree. They bob as if they're drunk or sleepy, or drunk on sleep. It's amusing to watch, and Stormy is not afraid to offer a chuckle.[break][break]

The man strides past her and toward the tree, and Stormy lowers her arms to her sides as she watches him.[break][break]

"Wait, you're just gonna climb the tree? You don't even have a spotter!"[break][break]

She hesitates, a long pause, before she lunges forward to stand at the base of the tree and look up. Zac is already pulling himself up higher than she can reach, and she taps her foot while she watches him.[break][break]

And then there were three - him, his Helioptile, and a very dazed and grumpy Vespiquen wondering where her brood had gone. The man calls for help and Stormy gasps, snapping her fingers for her Salazzle to react.[break][break]

"Woah! Get down!"[break][break]

Her Salazzle keeps it away from her with licks of flame, but Stormy squeals a bit in surprise as she hops away from the tree and the danger within it.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 4:41:29 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsey

SMOKE OUT THE BEES
ROUTE 104 | MISSION

Inside the tree, it had quickly become a buzzing, crackling storm. 

Zac held on tight to the mid-branches of the tree as Helioptile scuttled up and down the thick trunk, firing blasts of electricity at the Vespiquen. How did she escape all the smoke? Zac wondered, as the enraged insect buzzed past him, chasing Zappa down into the lower branches and out into the open.

Well I'm sure that nice young woman can deal with one wild pokemon. Thought Zac, climbing further up into the tree in search of the Queen's honey. She seemed pretty capable. 

There was a terrifying KRA-KOOM from outside the tree and Zac clenched his teeth. And she has Zappa and his THUNDER to help her...

Zac noticed a bulbous shape above him and reached out. He reached out, touching it. The exterior was sticky, yet strangely smooth. A honey pocket! Zac thought, wrapping one arm around the gooey prize. Now I just have to get back down one handed. Huh. Maybe I didn't think this through very much.

NOTES:

TAG:

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 20:11:31 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
This man had to be crazy, right? Or maybe his priorities were just wildly skewed. [break][break]

It was only fortunate that the Vespiquen had changed targets to her because of the efforts of the man's Helioptile and the fact that she was running away. It could smell fear, apparently, and the fact that the man ransacking her home wasn't afraid made it all the easier to switch targets.[break][break]

So, while he's busy harvesting honeycombs, she is side-stepping being run through with Vespiquen's outrage. [break][break]

Her hand reaches for a pokeball and she manages to summon a Delphox. The Pokemon reacts as quickly as she can to try and hold the wild Pokemon with a powerful psychic. Salazzle does her best to fire lash the Pokemon with her tongue, keeping it at bay. [break][break]

"Everything okay? I think we should get out of here, pal!"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 3:34:26 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsey

SMOKE OUT THE BEES
ROUTE 104 | MISSION

"Everything okay? I think we should get out of here, pal!"

Zac hung from the branch by one hand, the other arm wrapped around his sticky prize. "Yeah no worries! I'll be down in a sec!"
He heard a whipcrack from outside, and a sizzle as the fire attack struck its mark.

Just gotta get...he stretched, finding a foothold. And then another. Working his way down the tree. His hands were covered in honey from the honeycomb, which gave him some much needed grip on the bark.

"Too easy!" He said, reaching the ground. 

Outside the shelter of the branches, the battle was raging, with the young lady's fire pokemon keeping the Vespiquen at bay.
"I've got the honey, so if we can lose this last one we should be good to head back, ay?"

Zac looked at his Camerupt. "One last blast of smoke ought to do it, Helen. That queen bee already looks pretty worn out."
Dense smoke poured out of the Camerupt's humps, consuming the Vespiquen, who buzzed angrily inside the cloud, disoriented.

Zac returned her, running off past Stormy and in the direction of the apiary. "Now seems like a great time to leg it!"

NOTES:

TAG:

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 17:02:13 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mission

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy hesitates on the edge of combat, glancing through the branches of the tree at the man struggling to climb down. She shakes her head, evidently shocked that he had gone to such lengths for something so mundane. Surely there were other, more qualified people (like the beekeepers themselves) who should be gathering this honey.[break][break]

Fortunately, her Salazzle manages to keep the queen bee busy long enough for Zac to drop down from the last branch. He turns to talk to her, but Stormy is already waving for him to catch up.[break][break]

"C'mon, man, less talking, more leaving."[break][break]

And, while the Camerupt engulfs the Vespiquen in smoke, Salazzle takes this as a moment to hitch a ride, only for Zac to recall the brute and for her to be left dazed on the ground. She sprints for Stormy, who returns her not long after. [break][break]

The man charges past her, encouraging her to run, and Stormy opens her mouth, shocked. [break][break]

"Wha--, you-- oh for Arceus' sake.."[break][break]

But she runs after him and to the safety in numbers. Vespiquen doesn't even bother chasing after them.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 5:08:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: