Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
built different [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 17:59:07 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

Mudbray was making an ass of itself, kicking up mud at the other daycare pokemon in an attempt to play, but most were not receptive to the treatment. A damn shame considering how lonely it felt, a lone foal amidst a playpen of critters.

In its own tongue it began to sing, though to the others it was a cacophony of braying that only further served to estrange Mudbray from its penmates as it tried to communicate its feelings.

While many of the others remained unresponsive and paid Mudbray no mind, the braying began to quiet down before Mudbray planted itself to the ground in its solitude, longing for home...

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
built different [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 17:38:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
A young elephant wobbles forth on unsteady legs of steel, her large ears taking in every miserable note of the Mudbray's lament. Most of the other daycare residents were content to simply block out its sorrowful song, but Cufant physically couldn't.

So she stumbles over to him with determination and sucks in a breath to trumpet loudly into his ear.

Her smug expression is more than enough to communicate what she's thinking: It's not very nice, now is it?

[break]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
built different [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2020 7:05:09 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

Mudbray jumps at the sudden trumpet of a Cufant, bowing away. 'No, it's not...' Holding its head low, turning away its gaze dejectedly, Mudbray whines.

'I should be with my trainer right now, but he's away in Foretree for some festivities...'

Mudbray turns up its pleading doe brown eyes.

'...Can you forgive me?'

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
built different [m]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 9:42:28 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Mudbray strikes her as weak. Among her peers, the other Pokemon owned by her trainer, weakness was the ultimate sin. Had she a proper nose to turn up at this pitiful creature, she would have. Instead, she curls her trunk.

There's a moment of weakness in the way the donkey's doe eyes tug at her gut, but she stamps it down. She does not, under any circumstances, feel sorry for this stupid crybaby!

"Whatever," she trumpets, and flops down on her haunches. She's heavy, and the ground quakes beneath her. "Didn't even take you along for the fun, huh? Figures."

[break]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
built different [m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 9:18:48 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

'No...' Mudbray is clearly despondent, but Cufant isn't patient enough for its antics, so the conversation idles after Cufant offers its pity.

'So what about you...?'

Mudbray seems to have tried turning the question around on Cufant; weren't they abandoned for the holidays, too? Although for a creature its size and weight, it mightn't be so simple to bring it along...

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
built different [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 7:57:55 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Mudbray's pleas for sympathy fall on very large, very deaf ears, but Cufant's attention is regained when the sniveling creature asks her a question in kind.

"I don't know," Cufant admits, for her trainer hadn't exactly deigned to explain the circumstances of this daycare stint to her, "but I don't care, because I'm not a baby."

There was a certain irony to that statement because it was clear to anyone with eyes that Cufant was, in fact, small for its species and unsteady on its legs.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
built different [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 10:10:11 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

If you'd thought Mudbray was bad before, now they were inconsolable; after being dealt with so harshly by Cufant, Mudbray whined aloud, braying noisily for all to hear within the DayCare. One of the DayCare workers even told it to shut up. 'The audacity of them,' Mudbray thought.

After whining for awhile, Mudbray went quiet, before cozying up against the ground. Eventually it'd tuckered itself out, affording them a few moments of peace.

Everybody liked that. But it would be short lived.

"Stupid DayCare..." You just knew it was trouble when the donkey started whining again, except now it had worked itself into a hysterical episode. "I hate this place!!"

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME STAY!!!!"

By now Mudbray had charged the pen, bashing its feet against the cage once before braying loudly for their handlers in its fit of anger.

When they approached she thrashed and flailed, keeping them at bay, and causing an uproar that disturbed the other pokemon. They needed to do something about this bratty Mudbray, it was making an ass out of itself.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
built different [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 23:02:39 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Though Cufant would loudly insist to anyone that asked that no, she had no regrets about upsetting the Mudbray, there was exactly one (1) regret: the noise it was making. Not unlike a dog, Cufant flops onto the ground and attempts to press her stubby legs against her ears to plug them, to no avail. She trumpets her agreement with the irate daycare worker, only to recoil in affront when the human turns to shush her as well.

"I was agreeing with you!"
But of course, the stupid human couldn't understand.

There's a short-lived peace before Mudbray starts up again, and Cufant loses her damn mind.

"No one wants you here! Literally no one, except your trainer, so will you SHUT UP?"

The other young Pokemon flinch back from the elephant's tirade, but she remains indifferent to the chaos as she marches over to Mudbray and smacks it on the rump with her trunk.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
built different [m]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 21:49:24 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

She looks like she wants to cry. Not only was she being verbally abused, but now the Cufant had struck her, though she either showed restraint or Mudbray's constitution was nothing to shrug at. Instead of retaliating, she looked like she wanted to cry. Her holiday had been wholly ruined.

Instead of continuing her tirade, Mudbray sank lower against the earth and sulked, hoping to find herself in a deep slumber that would put this dreadful night behind her.

Why is everyone so mean to me... *sniff*

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
built different [m]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 13:39:21 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Far from seeming guilty, Cufant seems pleased with herself when resorting to physical violence finally accomplishes what she'd set out to do from the beginning: the Mudbray's tantrum ceases.

Unfortunately for Cufant, 'hitting' was considered a no-no in the daycare.

The naughty pachyderm is confined to a solitary pen for her misbehavior; unbeknownst to the humans, it wasn't much of a punishment for the elephant that had only wanted some peace and quiet. Smug, she flops over onto her side and curls her trunk, content.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
built different [m]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 2:46:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: