2,574 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
zac ramsay and the secret of the frozen lady [m/c]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 18:33:06 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
So it was kind of an accident that Chu-e got roped into playing copper.

He was supposed to be in retirement, or at least off of active duty, but he had been passing through the area to see a friend and a passing cop had stopped him and ID'd him. Thinking he was one of the League representatives sent to help with a local missing person's case turned suspected homicide, he was kind of forced into 'detective' role for the time being.

Said case happened at the Forest Floor Inn, a remote but large mansion turned getaway spot and vacation destination. The place was quiet and a bit run down given the current climate of the last few years; few people thought Hoenn as a 'vacation' and the price was usually too high for typical travelers.

Currently, the place was frozen almost solid. Unusual given the overall climate of Hoenn but easily explained- a group of Frosslass, a couple dozen, were swarming the outside. They could barely be kept from entering by the local Rangers outside but that hadn't stopped them from putting the freeze on the place. Their presence was also what drew conclusions to it being more than a simple missing person's; Frosslass tended to not act this way unless something pretty bad had happened.

The missing person was a young woman named Sara Tanaka. She had been visiting from Johto with her husband with plans to see family. She was twenty three, blond, and fairly short for her age. Currently there were eight people who had been inside the Inn when she had went missing. All eight of them were still inside and detained from leaving; after the Frosslass had attacked anyone who stepped outside, it was deemed safer to keep them there. There pokemon had also been confiscated to prevent any Teleporting or the like. Two of the suspects were staff present at the hotel when the disappearance happened and the final six of them guests.

Chu-e signed and rubbed his chin, looking over these basic case notes. He was happy to help... but the main problem was he wasn't very charismatic and wasn't great at asking the right questions. Someone else would need to be willing to step in and help him with this case.

NOTES: I'll be more the DM for this mission than anything! Chu-e will be here to provide details and hints via himself and the NPCs, but for the most part this case rests on Zac's shoulders! (Since I already know who did it lol)

I'll keep a basic timeline/things they know in the notes from this post on, but I would advise that Zac also keep his own as the case builds.

Use anything at your disposal! Good luck!
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2020 1:44:08 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Zac Ramsay and the Secret of the Frozen Lady
Route 116 | Mission

THEME

Zac stuck close to Turtonator as the pair trudged quickly towards the hotel.
    The weather was always cold this time of year, and he had dressed appropriately, but the regular December chill had turned during the filming on Route 116. The expected flurries of snow had hardened to icy blasts, and it was all Zac could do to save his equipment from the sudden blizzard.

There should be a hotel just up ahead. Zac reassured himself. We passed it just this morning on the way out, right?

The wind picked up, and ghostly shapes loomed in the beating frost, but the pair struggled forward towards the frozen building.     They burst into the reception hall, trailing ice, and the house staff came to welcome him. Zac smiled at the service staff, and assured them he would just be waiting out the storm for now and didn't intend on staying the night.
    They seemed put off by this, but there was something else about their demeanor. An edge of uneasiness. Was it all the snow he had brought in with him?

So. Gotta kill time. What's there to do in a hotel lobby? Zac thought, and he looked around. There was a surprising amount of activity here. Patrons milling about, looking nervous. People in uniform...police? And was that...

"Hey Ki!" Zac shouted across the entrance hall. "What are you doing here mate?"

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,574 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2020 13:12:42 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
At hearing his false name being called, Chu-e glanced up in mild surprise. Then something like a smile flicked across his face, lightly waving to the other and motioning for him to come over; he had managed to secure himself a few prime seats since he had been deemed the head investigator now. At the question, he gave a snort and motioned around them with a sweeping gesture.

"Oh, you know. Missing persons. Suspected murder. The usual." He offered Zac the file he had been looking over and also flashed his own ID before putting it back away. Not exactly standard police protocol to show off important case details to civilians, but then again he wasn't really police and had been kind of forced into this role anyway. He took it as a chance to do whatever he wanted since it wouldn't fall back on his own ass in the end.

"Hope you're not here to spend the night. Until we know what happened, this place is mostly roped off. With the way the Froslass are hounding this place, you might not wake up, anyway."

Should Zac choose to read the file, he will learn the basic case information outlined in the first post!

- The Missing Person's name is Sara Tanaka, as well as her basic descriptors.
- There are 8 suspects.
- The suspects are confined to their rooms or other places in the hotel, given the dangerous situation outside.
- There was blood found in one of the rooms and signs of a struggle on the 3rd Floor.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 2:34:46 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Route 116 | Mission

THEME

Zac scratched his beard as he looked through the case file. "Hmmm, well i'm no expert on this, but it sounds like we have a limited number of suspects, yeah?" he flipped to a different page. "Eight. And they're all still here." 
He talked out loud, getting the facts straight in his head.

"So there's two 'leads' right now." Zac said, making air quotes as he said the word. "That fight on third, and the blood in the room. So lets check them out. Probably start with the fight," he said, letting Ki lead the way.

"Wait wait, one sec," Zac said. He pulled out a busted notepad and scratched a few notes, copying from the file. "Sara Tanaka 'ay?...This is okay, right?" He asked Ki. "It's not against some police...thing for me to be taking notes?"

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,574 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2020 15:04:10 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I'm the lead investigator right now and I say it's cool, so if someone has a problem with it they can suck an egg." He stood up and gave a small stretch, groaning slightly and rubbing his side after he did. Damn thing was sore.

"The fight... ah, yeah, that was in the laundry room up there. We don't have too much information about that. A noise complaint from last night, about 11:45 PM, but no one had anything else to say when questioned. Kind of suspicious, since two of the suspects were on the floor at the time."

Looks like the start of a very basic time line, but this information was still kind of sparse. "After we check these spots out, we can talk to the suspects again if you want. None of them are particularly chatty, so good luck."

That said, Chu-e got them on the small service elevator to ride to the 3rd floor. He wasn't in the shape to take all those stairs right now.

The hallway, like the rest of the hotel, was once grand but now run down and a bit dated. The carpets were plush but stained and the decorations on the wall in need of a good dusting. Chu-e led Zac down the hall and stopped at a set of double doors which were roped off. He just slid the doors open and moved the rope, stepping inside.

As promised, the room was in bad shape. It was small, just big enough for maybe four people Zac's size, with an older set of Washer and Dryer against one wall. Against the opposite was a long wooden table, a laundry basket of wet towels tipped over on top. The back wall had a small window, just big enough that someone on the smaller side like Chu-e could maybe wedge themselves through if they could get up to it. The place was wrecked, aside from that. Half dried mud was all over the floor, bare footprints belonging to at least two people smudged and tracked. The dryer had a large dent in the side and was pulled halfway away from the wall while the washing machine's glass door was shattered. Towels and linens, in various states of dampness and soil, were littering the floor and table as well.

"Now," Chu-e jerked his thumb in the direction of the room. "kind of a big damned mess for one noise complaint, right?"

- There are 8 suspects.
- The suspects are confined to their rooms or other places in the hotel, given the dangerous situation outside.
- There was blood found in one of the rooms and signs of a struggle on the 3rd Floor.

- The struggle on the 3rd floor happened roughly around 11:45 PM, when a single noise complaint was called in.
- Two suspects were on the 3rd floor around 11:45 PM.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 1:43:15 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Route 116 | Mission

THEME

Zac looked around the destroyed laundry room. "Yeah just a little bit of a fight, ay? How the hell did just one person report this? Happened just shy of midnight...maybe everyone was busy elsewhere? If only one person reported it, and there are two on this floor then maybe one was involved and one wasn't." Zac said, letting his brain run into overdrive. He wasn't great at this sort of thing but he was just letting the events fall together. 
    "Okay. So lets give this room a thorough checking over, see if there is...anything here. I don't know, evidence I guess? Something to link it to whoever was here." Zac looked over at the smashed machines. "They were strong then. That's a start, right?"
He sent out Vibrava, who flew over to the mud crusted on the floor. "VC, check out that mud. See if you can follow any tracks, or find out where it came from."
    Zac turned back to Ki. "Once we check this place out, I think it's time to talk to the two witnesses on this floor."

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,574 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 0:57:27 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Could be. This was all before any pokemon were confiscated, so who knows if they were involved or not. I could ring someone to get me a list of what belongs to who if you think it matters." Pokemon were kind of famous of how much of a mess they could make indoors if battling. This didn't look like anything he had seen from a battle, though.

What Vibrava would find wasn't much. The chaos of the footprints seemed like they had been stepping over each other's multiple times, like one would expect from a dance or a fight. Just the two of them, too. What the pokemon might find that out of the ordinary, though, buried in a thick cake of mud in the corner, was what looked to be a charm. Metal, like from a bracelet or a necklace, the top metal ring still intact but bent out of shape. The charm seemed to be made of metal, a stylized heart painted two shades of alternating pink. Other than this, there was nothing else int he room to be found.

"Alright... so, our two on this floor are Misty Rivers and Soprano Pearl." 'Weird names' was muttered under his breath. "Mr. Pearl's room is closer and Mrs. Rivers' is just down the hall. Which one you wanna hit first?" Chu-e was already leaving the room but he did stop to wait on directions from Zac.

- There are 8 suspects.

- The struggle on the 3rd floor happened roughly around 11:45 PM, when a single noise complaint was called in.
- Vibrava found a heart charm in the mud in the laundry room.

- Suspect 1: Misty Rivers
- Suspect 2: Soprano Pearl
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 13:24:06 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Route 116 | Mission

THEME

"A necklace 'ay?" Zac said, holding up the two-toned heart. He nodded appreciatively at VC and returned him. "Well that's a great start. I'll hold onto it and see if anyone mentions it."
Ki mentioned that Mr. Pearl's room was the closer of the two, and that was good enough for Zac.
It was hard to know where to start and he was already losing track of everyone involved. Zac pulled his notebook back out and scratched more notes. "Misty...Rivers....and....Sopran...a? Oh Soprano...Pearl. Okay I'm pretty sure I've got it. We'll talk to everyone eventually, yeah? So let's start here."

Zac wants to ask Misty Pearl about:
  • The disturbance on the 3rd floor
  • What they know about Sara Tanaka
  • Soprano Pearl

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,574 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 13:46:39 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The walk down just took a moment and Chu-e confidently knocked on the door. A rather busty middle aged woman opened the door, frowning at the two men as she eyed them. She was blond and short, skinny but with a softness to her stomach and arms that showed she didn't work out. Her face was covered in thick makeup and a necklace seemed to be lost in her cleavage, whatever at the end eaten up and hidden by her bust.

"Yeah?" She grumbled out, and her voice was raspy and low like she smoked.

"Ji-Hoon Ki and Zac Ramsay. We're the special investigators and need to ask you a few questions."

She narrowed her eyes at Chu-e after he spoke. "I already talked to the cops."

Regardless, she allowed the two of them inside and shut the door behind them. Her room was a mess, the kind of clutter that came with time as if she lived in the room. Lots of things seemed to be related to Tauros Riding, faded ribbons and trophies scattered on one shelf in the corner.

"Alright, I'll make this quick. Ask away." Misty still seemed uncomfortable but was willing to answer the questions, at least.

The disturbance on the 3rd floor

"Disturban-... oh, you mean that big fight? Yeah, I wasn't around when that happened. I was down in the bar with Sammy knocking back drinks when that happened. Just came up to my room a while later and the place was all messed up. Poor Maddie was lamenting having to clean it up."

What they know about Sara Tanaka

"Ugh, not too much. Her and her husband just arrived... about a week ago? She was nice but kind of prim. You know, like, those 'always virgin' types who are all pure and sweet and innocent even though they're married. We didn't see each other much, but she would always stay for a minute or two around breakfast and ask how I was doing. Kind of air headed but seemed like her heart was in the right place. I felt bad for her, because you could tell her man just wasn't as into her as she was him."

Soprano Pearl

"That asshole?" This time she huffs, her hand traveling to her pocket and pulling out a cigarette. She doesn't light it, no smoking allowed inside, just starts to chew on the butt in agitation. "He used to be some big shot songwriter or something. You know those fancy music scores? Those types of things. Then he ended up 'losing his creative juices'" she deepened her voice to mock, presumably, Soprano during this part. "or some shit." She huffs.

"He's been here a little over a month. Never talks to me but he keeps looking at me with his beady little eyes... I know he's looking down on me, that pompous dick. Won't even talk to me and he always just leaves when I come into the room. "

Do you have any more questions for Misty?

- There are 8 suspects.

--- Misty claims she was with 'Sammy' in the 1st floor Bar when the laundry room disturbance happened. She also says she saw 'Maddie' outside the laundry room after coming back to her room, after the disturbance had happened.
--- Misty claims that Sara Tanaka was 'nice, but air headed' but also that she didn't know her that well.
--- Misty does not like Soprano and is more than happy to put down his character.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 9:54:17 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Route 116 | Mission

THEME

Zac nodded along as Misty talked. He scratched away in his notepad, trying to catch everything. Despite her somewhat 'rough' exterior, Zac found himself trusting the woman. She seemed to be happy to talk, even if she didn't have a lot of relevant information. Maybe she can fill in some of the edges. Zac thought, as he raised some more questions with her. 

During the questioning, he even raised the topic of the necklace that they had found in the laundry room. Something about her just made it feel right. Maybe it was her willingness to talk, or maybe it was her obvious affinity for medals and such. Zac had a feeling that she had probably noticed it around someone else's neck.

Zac wants to ask Misty Pearl about:
  • Who is Sammy?
  • Who is Maddy?
  • Tell me more about Sara's husband
  • Do you know who this necklace belongs to?

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,574 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 5:29:35 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Who is Sammy? Who is Maddy?

"Sammy and Maddy? Oh, well, that's Samantha Sanguine and Madeline Rogers. Sammy is the bartender who works downstairs and Maddy is one of the maids." Already expecting the next set of questions, Misty opens up about the other two. "Sammy is a real sweetheart. Touch as nails and could probably knock a big guy like you down easy. We talk a lot and I'm real fond of her. She's gotten into some money trouble, I think, but she's been real quiet about it. Maddy keeps to herself, has that whole 'apathetic teen' thing going on cause she's so young. Kind of lazy but pretty reliable if you can get a flame under her ass. Her and the manager don't see eye to eye a lot."

Clearing his throat, Chu-e tried to get Zac's attention. "Samantha and Madeline are also two of our suspects." Their names were on the list, anyway.

Tell me more about Sara's husband

"Yoshiwa, I think his name is? I don't know too much about him. He's not as friendly as Sara; not in a 'stuck up' way but like you could tell he's shy. In the morning he would sit with Mr. Rhios, he lives on the second floor, and they would talk religion. So I guess he's religious? Mr. Clamber's wife also talked to him once or twice. Poor thing, I think she had a crush on him. Other than that, I don't know too much. He never seemed like he was mean to Sara, just kind of... distant?"

Pushing the list over again, Chu-e showed Zac that 'Baron Thios, Jay Clamber, and a Cherry Clamber were also on the suspect list. Looks like all of them had been mentioned at least once by now.

Do you know who this necklace belongs to?

Misty leans in to give it a good once over before shaking her head. "Nah, I'm afraid I've not seen that before. Sorry."

- There are 8 suspects.

- Zac has learned the name of all the Suspects.
-

--- Misty claims she was with 'Sammy' in the 1st floor Bar when the laundry room disturbance happened. She also says she saw 'Maddie' outside the laundry room after coming back to her room, after the disturbance had happened.
--- Misty claims that Sara Tanaka was 'nice, but air headed' but also that she didn't know her that well.
--- Misty does not like Soprano and is more than happy to put down his character.
--- Misty is friends with Samantha and says she is a bartender.
--- Misty is neutral on Madeline and says she is a maid.
--- Misty claims she didn't know Yoshiwa well, but he seemed nice but anxious. She also claims he spoke more to Baron Rhios, Cherry Clamber, and may be religious.
--- Misty thinks that Cherry Clamber has a crush on Yoshiwa.
--- Misty does not recognize the charm.

- Suspect 3: Samantha Sanguine
- Suspect 4: Madeline Rogers
- Suspect 5: Yoshiwa Tanaka
- Suspect 6: Baron Rhios
- Suspect 7: Jay Clamber
- Suspect 8: Cherry Clamber
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 6:19:05 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Route 116 | Mission

THEME

As Misty talked, Zac wrote, flipping page after page of his notebook and filling in the names and details of everyone in the hotel. Soon he had a list of the other 7 suspects, as well as plenty of juicy info to piece together later.

It was all coming together. Well, kind of. It was all coming, at least, and Zac had a hard time keeping up with the flow of information. She sure loves to talk! Zac thought, but he didn't have time to write that down amidst all of the other information. Maybe I should come back later for a second round.
    Zac showed her the necklace, but she didn't recognise it. 
"Well that seems like everything. Thank you so much for your help Misty," Zac said, before he and Ki headed off down the landing towards the next door: and Soprano Pearl.
    Outside his door, Zac refreshed himself with the notes.
Okay, so this guy apparently hates Misty. Leaves the room when she comes in, had beady eyes, and is a failed songwriter or something.
    "We don't have a ton of concrete details to go off," Zac said to Ki. "Mainly insults, really. But I'm sure he'll warm up to us quickly. Lets just open with some simple stuff. And i've been thinking, maybe some broader questions will get us some good info. Not that Misty wasn't forthcoming," he said with a laugh. Zac knocked on the door.

Zac wants to ask Soprano Pearl:
  • Tell us about yourself?
  • Did you hear the disturbance on this floor/call it in?
  • Do you spend much time with Misty?
  • Have you seen anything suspicious lately?
  • Tell us about Sara Tanaka?

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,574 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2020 1:35:12 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
As it would turn out, Soprano was less forthcoming than Misty had been. At first he tried to refuse the two into his room before giving in after some prodding from Choi. Soprano was a handsome man, if a bit wiry and thin, who looked about the same age as Misty in his mid forties. His room wasn't as messy as Misty's had been, a few bags still packed in the corner, but there were a lot of papers and what looked to be old records on his desk. The room was neat and clean with not a hair out of place- much like his slicked back hair. His clothes were basic but expensive, a white button up with a tie and black dress pants.

Tell us about yourself?

"I'm Soprano Pearl. I write music scores for movies. There isn't much else to say." He stares Zac and Chu-e down his nose, still resentful and tight lipped. Maybe Misty was onto something with her 'beady eyed' comment.

Did you hear the disturbance on this floor/call it in?

"No." That seems like all he'll say on it, until Chu-e clears his throat and gives Soprano a look. Something like anger flashes in his eyes, but he is still calm and proper. "I was on the second floor when that happened."

Do you spend much time with Misty?

At this question, something more like surprise flickers on his features, followed by the faintest hint of a blush. "No." A pause and he glances to the side. "... did she mention me?" He almost sounds... hopeful?

Have you seen anything suspicious lately?

"No." He is quiet for a few moments, eyebrows knit. "... maybe. Father Rhios has been coming back to his room very late the last few nights." He scowls. "Mr. Clamber is also always suspicious."

Tell us about Sara Tanaka?

"I can't tell you much. I only met her twice. Once in the dining room when she first came in, once last night in the hallway. She had laundry." He frowns at that. "... the second floor laundry room is not broken. I don't know why she wanted to use this floor's machine."

- There are 8 suspects.

-

--- Misty claims she didn't know Yoshiwa well, but he seemed nice but anxious. She also claims he spoke more to Baron Rhios, Cherry Clamber, and may be religious.

--- Soprano says he writes music scores for movies.
--- Soprano claims he was on the second floor when the disturbance happened and was not the one to call it in.
--- Soprano says he does not spend time with Misty.
--- Soprano says that Baron Rhios has been going back to his room later, which is suspicious.
--- Soprano also claims that Mr. Clamber is 'always suspicious'.
--- Soprano says he has little information on Sara, but he did see her last night on the 3rd floor with laundry before she went missing.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 15:31:24 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Route 116 | Mission

THEME

Zac's frown deepened as Soprano talked. As with Misty, there was a lot there, but this time it seemed like he and Ki were having to drag it out of him inch by inch, like removing a tapeworm from a Tauros.

He didn't call in the report? Well neither did Misty...so who did?

Father Rhios? Hmmm...I'll have to check into him next.

Mr. Clamber? The man that Misty said had a crush on Sara? I wonder if there was more to that than just her speculation.

The thoughts rushed through Zac's head, and he fought to keep them straight. It was getting to be too much, and they were only on suspect two! 

Zac wants to ask Soprano Pearl:
  • What were you doing on the second floor when it happened?
  • What floor is Father Rhios on? 
  • (followup) How do you know he is coming back late to his room?
  • Why is Mr Clamber suspicious?

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,574 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 21:02:23 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
What were you doing on the second floor when it happened?

"I take the stairs instead of the elevator. So I pass through the second floor. I was returning from the store." Soprano leveled the two a look, rolling what he would say next around on his tongue, tasting the words to make sure they weren't wrong. "... Mrs. Clamber was crying. I stopped to ask if she was alright." He looks away, scowling.

What floor is Father Rhios on?

"The second floor. The same floor the Tanakas were staying in."

How do you know he is coming back late to his room?

"I keep a late night schedule. You rarely see him out of his room past eight pm. Imagine my surprise when I spotted him more than once when going to my room."

Why is Mr Clamber suspicious?

At this question, Soprano makes a face like Zac had asked him to eat a pile of shit.

"Mr. Clamber." His fists tighten at his sides, and his voice is sharp and barbed with barely suppressed anger. "Is the worst kind of man. He is not even a man. He is a parasite." Soprano narrows his gaze at the two men. "And you police refuse to do anything about it."

"And if you can't understand what I mean when you speak with him, you are worse less than the sludge in a sewer."

Soprano seems to be upset now.

"Please leave."

- There are 8 suspects.

-

--- Soprano says he writes music scores for movies.
--- Soprano claims he was on the second floor when the disturbance happened and was not the one to call it in.
--- Soprano says he does not spend time with Misty.
--- Soprano says that Baron Rhios has been going back to his room later, which is suspicious.
--- Soprano also claims that Mr. Clamber is 'always suspicious'.
--- Soprano says he has little information on Sara, but he did see her last night on the 3rd floor with laundry before she went missing.
--- Soprano claims he was on his way back to his room, returning from the store, when the incident on the 3rd floor happened.
--- Soprano says he spoke with Mrs. Clamber on the 2nd floor and she was crying.
--- Soprano says that Rhios stays on the 2nd floor, and that Rhios usually stays in his room after 8 pm.
--- Soprano seems to harbor enough anger and dislike of Mr. Clamber that it makes him angry to speak of him. He tells Zac he will 'understand' when he talks to him.