6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
dash [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 7:34:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
set on the third day of the war, the fight has just been finished and everyone starts to settle down after the stress of conflict washes away with fatigue.

he leaves the powerplant very much sooner than as soon as he determines that there were no immediate threats inside. the immediate damages were left to be assessed by those who are more capable in that field than him. security was his main function in the organization anyways.

he steps out to see the damages brought by the battlefield on mauville from the megalopolan's invasion. most of the participants of the battle have gone already to mend their injuries and fix their pokemon. megalopolans who survived the onslaught of hoenn's inhabitants were apprehended. forensics were all over to identify the bodies of the war's victims.

still, those weren't what caught the attention of kyle the moment he stepped out.

he finds the entei that frequents his home sitting by the entrance, as if waiting for kyle to emerge. the raikou remains chewing on the cords of electricity left by the xurkitree beside the fire-type. the suicune stands on the surface of the river, glaring at the other two like an impatient sibling wanting to go home.

"are you done?" he asks the suicune, to which it nods.

@open
mission
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
dash [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 9:02:07 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Dash
Mauville City | Mission

THEME

Zac emerged from the Mauville pokemart to see a flash of red. A pokemon. A dog, running down Route 110. Could that really be...Entei?! Zac thought with a start. He had trouble following the bounding, crimson blur, but he knew which way it had heading. Damn if i'm gonna lose this chance. Zac thought, and he strapped on his head cam as he ran after the creature.

Zac had been blissfully unaware of the damages wrought to Hoenn, right up until his latest trip had brought him to Lilycove. Helping out with reconstruction, visiting the memorial, and interviewing the heroic souls that had fought in the battle against the Megalopolans had been eye opening. And now everywhere he went he saw the evidence, no, the scars of their passing. 

He followed the creature's path as best he could, and as he did Zac found himself in the heart of a battlefield. Swathes of burnt land, rivers polluted by foreign toxins, and...corpses. 
How did I not know this was here? Zac thought, slowing his run as he reached a spot bristling with dangerous looking black and white wiring. How did I miss everything? I was only gone a few weeks. 

Zac crossed the wire patch, and there, barely a quick sprint away was...Raikou?
    The legendary dog was chewing on one of the exposed wires. Zac blinked, and checked to make sure that his camera was on. It was. There was movement beside Raikou, and Zac took a step back. He had been so tunnelled in on the beast that he hadn't notice the Entei and Suicune next to it. Or the man, who was talking to the pokemon as if he knew them.
    "Are you done?" the man asked Suicune.
Zac cleared his throat loudly. "Sorry to interrupt, but...ah..." Zac gestured inarticulately at the three legendary pokemon right in front of him. "What the hell is going on?"

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
dash [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 13:34:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the moment the man establishes his presence, all three of the legendary beasts seize up, turn to him, before looking at a direction away from him and scrambling off. kyle could still feel the winds from the speed they took off.

only kyle remains to look at the stranger. "uh..." he found no words to answer in a brief and concise manner. his mind was too fatigued to come up with a decent explanation, but his lips still manage to utter a truth that seemed succinct enough at first glance.

"just making sure everything's fine with the aftermath."

he rubs the back of his neck with his hand, averting his gaze from him. he swallows, finding the contrast between the straightforwardness he expressed during the conflict and the bashfulness he exhibits with conversations he wasn't ready for unsettling himself.

kyle forces himself to talk more regardless if whether he felt like he needed to or not.

"the war's done? and, uh, everyone's just out doing their own thing, i think."

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
dash [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 14:50:39 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Dash
Mauville City | Mission

THEME

"Just making sure everything's fine with the aftermath. The war's done? and, uh, everyone's just out doing their own thing, i think,"

says the man, and his dogs (His?) scattered, sprinting off as fast as they arrives. Zac whipped around, trying to catch more footage of them before they disappear. In moments they are gone, and Zac turned back to the man. 
"Uh...yeah," Zac answered, just as eloquently. "Looks like this place has really gone to the dogs," he said, and his face split in a genuine grin. Devin is not gonna believe this! What a clip!
    "If you're cleaning up I'd love to help. The whole region has been in a real mess lately," Zac said, before making a face and pulling the camera off his head. "What am I doing. Sorry about the camera in your bloody face. I haven't even introduced myself. Zac Ramsay, and it is an absolute pleasure to meet you..." Zac paused, waiting for his new friend to fill the silence with their name. 

NOTES:
TAG:

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
dash [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 3:37:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
gone to the dogs...

"is that, uh, meant to be a joke, or something?" as genuine as zac's smile was the question kyle had asked. he ponders if he's just being dense himself or if the other's just being cheeky with him especially with the sighting of the legendary beasts a moment before.

his hand slips from his neck down, swinging at his side from the momentum of the sudden drop. he swallows. the name alongside the camera brings up something he has heard in the internet. he doesn't watch his channel, but he's at least aware that it exists.

"y-y-yeah," he stammers. "s-same. i'm kyle."

he's uncertain on how to proceed at this point. it's a different battlefield that concerns social obligations as a public figure of hoenn. the adorns the uniform of a league officer and figures that acting himself wouldn't do him any good, especially now that he's confronted and cannot just ditch the scene.

"i, uh, just doing a survey of damages, to be honest." kyle stares at the vast array of mess left by the battle. "i don't think we'll be able to make a dent out of this anyways." he looks back at zac. "do you have any pokemon that could help? i don't think i brought any that could."

all he has with him currently are pokemon meant to cause damage and not the other way around. entei, suicune and raikou couldn't helped, and kyle reminds himself to shout at them when he sees them next.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
dash [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2020 3:54:52 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Dash
Mauville City | Mission

THEME

"S-same. I'm kyle," he says, and Zac grins even wider.
    Well it's a pleasure to meet you Kyle!" zac replies, and he offers a massive hand for his new friend to shake. 

"Do you have any pokemon that could help? i don't think i brought any that could." Kyle asks, and Zac pulls out his bag, searching around for some pokemon. "You know, i'm sure I have a grass type or two in here." 
    He ends up with a handful of pokeballs, and tosses them all out onto the ground. There is a succession of red bursts, and suddenly the air is filled with pollen and floral scents.
    Something in the atmosphere changes, as the stench of blood and muck disappears, sucked into the towering form of G!Weezing, who replaces the stinking air with great puffs of his clean, slightly sweet, breath. "Ah that's much better, thanks buddy," Zac says, and he looks out at the assembled crew.

Serperior and Jumpluff are milling about beside the Weezing. Serperior looks around with disdain at the lack of clean grass to hide in, and Jumpluff just bounces happily among the wreckage. "You're welcome to borrow one of mine," Zac offers. 

NOTES:

TAG:
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
dash [m]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 15:19:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he has been tackling megalopolan related cases for three straight days that he forgot what fresh air smelled like. kyle takes a deep breath when the galarian weezing appears, easing his nerves for the first time in a while.

he stares into space as he becomes too complacent in the moment of peace. there's an evident disturbance in his expression when he snaps back to reality when zac offers to lend him his pokemon.

"oh, it's, uh, fine," he tries to argue back, awkwardly smiling at the larger man. "thanks, but i think it's much more efficient if you take command of them. battles are the only thing i know, hehe." in terms of battle, kyle has an idea. outside of it, there's little he knows about serperior and jumpluff.

"but!" he raises his voice for that single word.

"i do know what suicune can do. i can try calling them back if you promise not to flash them your camera. i think they're shy."

kyle was making excuses as it was him that didn't feel comfortable in front of it. the legendary beasts were just wary of the presence of another human instead of the actuality of being filmed.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
dash [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 1:02:12 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Dash
Mauville City | Mission

THEME

"Yeah that makes sense. They're pretty independent as is," Zac said, and he sent his Pokemon to work with a casual motion. Serperior slithered across the ruined ground, spreading a path of wriggling grass, and Jumpluff scattered spores into the wind.
    In a few weeks there would be hardy wildflowers sprouting all over the place. A far cry from the luscious vegetation it had up until recently, but a start. 
    Kyle mentioned the camera, and Zac immediately ripped it off his head and stuffed it into his bag. "Yeah yeah, of course. Don't wanna spook them," he agreed, though he did find it surprising that creatures so powerful were so naturally skittish. 
    Zac moved back a few steps to give Kyle some space. "If it helps I have some spicy curry in my bag. Works magic on fire types. When I pull this out they usually come running."

NOTES:

TAG:
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
dash [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 4:08:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there's a faint smile that surfaces from the fatigue that finally surfaces from consecutive days of work. he turns to the direction opposite of zac and whistles. the sharp, shrill sound goes off.

it takes a moment, but rustling in the singed, poison-infested trees eventually appear. a head pops out, being entei checking out for kyle. the elite four beckons the legendary closer as he waits for the other two to appear. they don't.

the beckoning doesn't work, and the entei disappears again once it sees that zac was still present.

lightning cackles in the sky before rain starts to fall from the sky as soon as the entei goes back. the rivers get encased in ice after a strong gust of wind before it cracks under the temperate climate of hoenn. although the waters have been free from grime earlier, the phenomenon had it turn clear.

kyle scratches the back of his head and then points at a figure on the other side of the river. "i guess they got the wrong message behind me calling them back." the suicune disappears right afterwards.

"oh shit, your camera! it didn't get wet because of that, right?" kyle panics.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
dash [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2020 4:37:23 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Dash
Mauville City | Mission

THEME

Zac watched as the river froze and shattered, leaving behind only chilled, crystaline waters. "Amazing." He said, shaking his head. The dogs didn't return, not in earnest, but Zac was satisfied for one day's worth of adventuring.
    "oh shit, your camera! it didn't get wet because of that, right?" asked Kyle. Zac shook his head, sending droplets of water spraying from his mane.
    "Nah don't worry. All packed away already. Besides, that thing can take a real beating. Gotta shell out for the really resilient stuff when you're working with Pokemon."
    Zac looked around at the area they had been cleaned up. The air was fragrant, free from the smell of smoke and blood, and grass was sprouting in clusters along the bank of the clear river. "Pretty good job we've done," he said with a satisfied nod. 
    "I should be heading off though. Have to see someone in Slateport tonight. Great to meetcha Kyle," Zac said, and he handed the man a business card bearing the name Zac Ramsay, along with his contact details. "Let me know if you need any more help cleanin' up, or if you and the trio ever feel like an interview."
He said the last bit with a wink and a smile. "I'd love to hear more about just how you wrangled them."

NOTES:

TAG:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dash [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2020 6:19:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: